Closed Thread
Page 198 of 364 FirstFirst ... 98 148 188 196 197 198 199 200 208 248 298 ... LastLast
Results 5,911 to 5,940 of 10915
    Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by mattpb View Post
    Awesome video Canz, i like the way you included details of the workout below the video.
    Keep up the good work you are a MASS MACHINE.
    Thank you mattpb

Click here to order
    Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition
    right here on Bodybuilding.com today
    James Canzanella
    Winner of Skip La Cour's 6 Month Bulking and Cutting Program Challenge

b: http://www.jamescanzanella.com/
    y: http://www.youtube.com/AMmuscleAHP
    f: http://www.********.com/james.canzanella

Tariqgym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tariqgym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tariqgym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tariqgym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tariqgym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tariqgym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tariqgym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tariqgym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tariqgym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tariqgym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tariqgym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    "Hey Mass Machines, here's a quick question for everyone. Have you ever really pushed yourself too the limits so hard you had a moment of hesitation or second thought? I ask because this morning I was really going to war on legs and on heavy squats there was a brief moment after loading the weight where I had stop and re-focus because I felt a moment of doubt. I of course got my mind right (Manformation style) and attacked it with everything I had. In the end I was pleased with my lift. Just curious if any other Mass machines have had experiences like that."

Of course neil! every time I do bench press and I go for that overloading of the muscle, sometimes i am scared..lol. But I shape up and get it done..with confidence!

I AM A MASS MACHINE! PhatboyDane's Avatar
    PhatboyDane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Very Soon. Trust me, very soon.

Originally Posted by henderjb View Post
    Great to see your video! Hope you take us to your gym soon!
    I Am A Mass Machine! Train Hard. Think Big.

Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    James Canzanella

jayflex6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jayflex6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

You Might be a Mass Machine.....

...if after a LONG day at work, you suddenly get a huge grin on your face when you see your shipment of MM25 waiting for you at your door.
    A Captain for "Results University." Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Bulking and Cutting Challenge

bodygroup: http://groups.bodybuilding.com/mm_bulking_and_cutting_challenge
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141324201

"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion....Impossible is nothing." - Muhammad Ali

jayflex6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jayflex6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by nnemetz View Post
    Hey Mass Machines, here's a quick question for everyone. Have you ever really pushed yourself too the limits so hard you had a moment of hesitation or second thought? I ask because this morning I was really going to war on legs and on heavy squats there was a brief moment after loading the weight where I had stop and re-focus because I felt a moment of doubt. I of course got my mind right (Manformation style) and attacked it with everything I had. In the end I was pleased with my lift. Just curious if any other Mass machines have had experiences like that.

Click here to order
    ALL the time. It helps me gauge my intensity while training. It keeps pushing you to move forward. If you want to raise you intensity something that could help would be to strive to reach that point of "oh crap this is going to be heavy" every session. Keeps you focused more i've come to find.

Click here to order
    A Captain for "Results University." Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Bulking and Cutting Challenge

"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion....Impossible is nothing." - Muhammad Ali

I am a MASS MACHINE! skiplacour's Avatar
    skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Gaining Perspective: "How Much More Or Less Muscle Would I Have After One Year?" - Video #69

With so much bodybuilding and training information available, many people can't figure out which direction to take. What's important--and what not? In this video, your Coach Skip La Cour helps you gain the perspective, certainty, and confidence you need to move forward.

Click here to order
    right here on Bodybuilding.com today.
    Read my personal story "I Kept This A Secret From You My Entire Natural Bodybuilding Career" ===> www.skiplacour.com/is-this-all-there-is

Visit Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition store on Bodybuilding.com - Supreme. Clean. Mass Machine Nutrition. ===> www.SLtips.com/3

Registered User johnnymonstrous's Avatar
    johnnymonstrous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnnymonstrous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnnymonstrous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnnymonstrous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnnymonstrous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnnymonstrous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnnymonstrous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnnymonstrous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnnymonstrous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnnymonstrous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnnymonstrous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jayflex6 View Post
    ...if after a LONG day at work, you suddenly get a huge grin on your face when you see your shipment of MM25 waiting for you at your door.
    Holy shxt - that made ME smile!!!!

I am waiting for mine!

=0)

chicka chicka - woomp woomp - bwaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh (guitar with wah)

=0)
    INTENSITY

Peace in strength and health,
    Johnny MOnstrous
    I AM A MONSTROUS MASS MACHINE - HEAR "THE MONSTROUS ONE" ROAR!

DD -
    W-out in gym with maximum efficiency & intensity EVERY time
    Eat meals on time every day – use cell alarm to time meals
    Drink one gallon of water minimum per day
    Sleep well – shut off all devices one hour before bed
    Enter in the online journal
    Read or play a game with kids & do morning pushups
    Repeat at LEAST 3 times daily - I AM A MONSTROUS MASS MACHINE

johnnymonstrous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnnymonstrous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnnymonstrous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnnymonstrous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnnymonstrous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnnymonstrous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnnymonstrous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnnymonstrous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnnymonstrous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnnymonstrous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnnymonstrous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey Mass Machines!

Anyone else have a newborn or little tiny kids?

I was OK with my 5 year old - but with the baby so far - it has been rough for my wife. Baby did not sleep AT ALL last night - I slept 8 hours - as I need to work...but then I take over immediately following work.

Just want ideas of what you guys do??? When do you go to the gym?

I am looking into a 24 hour gym - so I can go at like midnight or 1 AM - or wake up at 3 AM - will try it....
    INTENSITY

Johnny MOnstrous

DD -

henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Good job on getting that first workout video out there!
    Originally Posted by Canz View Post

Here is my first filmed workout. Details about:

-I was really pressed for time. I had about 35 minutes to get in, workout, then go straight to work.
    -That REALLY created a sense of urgency, almost too much haha
    -With that I took about 2 minute rest periods and spent a lot of time trying to angle the camera.
    -2 sets of dips weren't shown, and one set of cable curls because the first time I shot it, it was aimed at my ankles.
    -I am using a rep range of 12-15 because of my once broken arm having trouble handling heavier weight.
    -I will continue to grow, get stronger, and progress with certainty and confidence until my arm / wrist feels better.
    -Everything is harder before it gets easier, can't wait to get some better angles and action shots in my videos.

-1st set push downs I went heavier than I planned to do. Got 11.5 reps and really fought for that 12th rep.
    -I will get 12 reps next arm workout, and use the heavier weight both sets.
    -2nd set push downs I moved down 5 pounds and got in a tough 12.5 reps.
    -1st set of cable curls not shown I got 15 reps, and then this set I got 12.5 reps (shown)
    -Lastly curl bar curls I did one set. Reps got tough at 9 then busted out 5 more for 14 total.
    -I'm proud to see I have added a slight amount of sway to help get in those reps.
    -I'd love any and all constructive criticism, whatever it may be, I will learn and improve from it.

Click here to order
    Visit:
    http://www.********.com/PositiveEnergy247Fitness
    http://joyhenderson.blogspot.com/
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/HenderJBvisuallinkcom
    http://www.youtube.com/user/positiveenergy247

Ecc 9:10 “Whatever your hands find to do, do it with all your might..”

henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This will be great entertainment not to mention something to role model for anyone who might want to do something like this now or in the future.
    Visit:

I AM A MASS MACHINE! PhatboyDane's Avatar
    PhatboyDane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It amazing, I was into a similar situation last night. Here I was, just done three sets of calf raises and preparing for squats. Finish up two warm-up sets and an acclimation set. I set the bar @ 210 but I said to myself i could do more and added another 10 pounds. I got my mind right and got under that bar and banged out 5 reps. Rested my 2 1/2 mins and somewhere in between i started psyching myself out, thinking that i could get another 5. Got under that bar and by the 2nd rep i was completely doubting that i could get to 5 and stopped @ 4 reps. As i finished I felt so disapointed in myself because i felt that I gave up too soon. I decided to get my mind right and after 3 mins of rest, got under that bar and banged out 6 reps. Its amazing how being your own worst critic (positive criticism) can bring out your best and give you that little extra push.

[QUOTE=nnemetz;851295813]Hey Mass Machines, here's a quick question for everyone. Have you ever really pushed yourself too the limits so hard you had a moment of hesitation or second thought? I ask because this morning I was really going to war on legs and on heavy squats there was a brief moment after loading the weight where I had stop and re-focus because I felt a moment of doubt. I of course got my mind right (Manformation style) and attacked it with everything I had. In the end I was pleased with my lift. Just curious if any other Mass machines have had experiences like that.
    I Am A Mass Machine! Train Hard. Think Big.

skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by henderjb View Post
    This will be great entertainment not to mention something to role model for anyone who might want to do something like this now or in the future.
    Most importantly, winning weight training, cardiovascular training, nutrition, supplementation, motivation/mental, lifestyle, and contest preparation strategies.
    Read my personal story "I Kept This A Secret From You My Entire Natural Bodybuilding Career" ===> www.skiplacour.com/is-this-all-there-is

Visit Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition store on Bodybuilding.com - Supreme. Clean. Mass Machine Nutrition. ===> www.SLtips.com/3

Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by johnnymonstrous View Post
    Hey Mass Machines!

I was OK with my 5 year old - but with the baby so far - it has been rough for my wife. Baby did not sleep AT ALL last night - I slept 8 hours - as I need to work...but then I take over immediately following work.

I am looking into a 24 hour gym - so I can go at like midnight or 1 AM - or wake up at 3 AM - will try it....
    I have a six year old, and a one year old. So I know exactly what you are going through. Sleeping peacefully is now the stuff dreams are made of. Its going to be a minute before you can resume any form of normalcy, however one key tip I can offer is to plan ahead. Especially the days you want to go to the gym. Put it on the fridge so everyone knows that tonight is a gym night for daddy. Its worked for me....so far.

-Lex

I AM A MASS MACHINE!!
    TRAINING HARD, & THINKING BIG!!

Follow me on my Mass Machine Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post842138641

Click here to order
    Skip LaCour's Mass Machine Nutrition
    Join "Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Bodybuilding" BULKING AND CUTTING PROGRAM CHALLENGE!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7b5T75Ci8Zw

"Whatever the mind can conceive, can always be achieved!"

"Visualization is the seed, that sprouts success"

http://www.********.com/Tucks71?ref=tn_tnmn#!/Tucks71

http://twitter.com/#!/Lex29us

baldbird has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baldbird has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baldbird has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baldbird has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baldbird has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baldbird has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baldbird has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baldbird has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baldbird has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baldbird has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baldbird has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by nnemetz View Post
    Hey Mass Machines, here's a quick question for everyone. Have you ever really pushed yourself too the limits so hard you had a moment of hesitation or second thought? I ask because this morning I was really going to war on legs and on heavy squats there was a brief moment after loading the weight where I had stop and re-focus because I felt a moment of doubt. I of course got my mind right (Manformation style) and attacked it with everything I had. In the end I was pleased with my lift. Just curious if any other Mass machines have had experiences like that.

Click here to order
    On occasion, what's important is that you didn't let it stop you from doing your lift. It's times like these that we will instill a mindset that will either push us further or stop us from reaching our goals. Awesome job at making the right decision.

Click here to order
    Go hard or go home.

Every time you touch a piece of metal the purpose should be to build muscle-Skip La Cour

No were in the world does success come before work but in the dictionary-ET

I am a MASS MACHINE doing the "Challenge" and here's my journal!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141357311

I am a MASS MACHINE! theExtremeGrace's Avatar
    theExtremeGrace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Canz View Post

What will your time limit be this week?
    lol. Nice, Canz!

Click here to order
    Taking part in Skip La Cour's "Mass Machine Bulking and Cutting Program!"
    http://www.massmachinenutrition.com/challenge/index.htm

Philippians 4:13

Tariqgym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tariqgym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tariqgym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tariqgym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tariqgym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tariqgym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tariqgym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tariqgym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tariqgym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tariqgym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tariqgym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    "Hey Mass Machines!

I am looking into a 24 hour gym - so I can go at like midnight or 1 AM - or wake up at 3 AM - will try it...."

Monstrous... My kid is 2 yrs old, I leave home at 6.30am, I get back home at 4.30pm...leave for school at 5pm get back home at 9pm..... hit the sack at approx10pm then wake up at 2am... study for an hour then get ready to train.... then,repeat until weekend..

I work with a company, I have my business and I am setting up another company...so I am pretty busy, what you need to do is find that balance between all aspects of your life..and believe me its difficult to stay there...one slip and all hell breaks loose.... the support from your mate helps tenfold in achieving your goals..

I AM A MASS MACHINE... execute with precision

Hey MASS MACHINES

Here's some TOUGH LOVE from your Coach, Friend, and Big Brother.....

This is.....

This is NOT "Feelings" University.

Of course you had the "feeling" that you couldn't do more--but you did.

You all have NO IDEA WHAT YOU CARE CAPABLE OF AT THIS POINT IN TIME.

The bottom line is that you stepped--and you will continue to do so.

Is that some kind of major breakthrough? It's going to happen every single day if you are pushing yourself.

There's no sense sharing our "little girl feelings" here.

Do that in your journal if you must. And certainly don't ask those kinds of "rookie' questions to each other here.

If you ask rookies "rookie questions"...what kind of answers are going to flood this board?

And, where's all the POWERFUL RESULTS-DRIVEN INFORMATION GOING TO GO?

Buried in the back.

I teach. You learn.

If you have a problem with that, just keep the rookie train-of-thought (that I am sure you don't realize you have) from taking away from what I am trying to teach to the people who are here to learn from someone who has been there and back a few times.

Put your big boy and big girl pants back on.

Originally Posted by skiplacour View Post
    Hey MASS MACHINES

Here's some TOUGH LOVE from your Coach, Friend, and Big Brother.....

This is.....

This is NOT "Feelings" University.

Of course you had the "feeling" that you couldn't do more--but you did.

You all have NO IDEA WHAT YOU CARE CAPABLE OF AT THIS POINT IN TIME.

The bottom line is that you stepped--and you will continue to do so.

Is that some kind of major breakthrough? It's going to happen every single day if you are pushing yourself.

There's no sense sharing our "little girl feelings" here.

Do that in your journal if you must. And certainly don't ask those kinds of "rookie' questions to each other here.

If you ask rookies "rookie questions"...what kind of answers are going to flood this board?

And, where's all the POWERFUL RESULTS-DRIVEN INFORMATION GOING TO GO?

Buried in the back.

I teach. You learn.

If you have a problem with that, just keep the rookie train-of-thought (that I am sure you don't realize you have) from taking away from what I am trying to teach to the people who are here to learn from someone who has been there and back a few times.

Put your big boy and big girl pants back on.
    Skip. Thank you so much for posting this. Look I came to this challenge to go through 6 months of HARDCORE learning. This is something you had mentioned before in an earlier podcast about keeping our limited experience and comments to a minimum so that we can learn from you.

Now granted there will be some challenges, i've been dealing with mine, but at the end of the day this is for us to go skip for his knowledge and experience. What happened to the video questions? If we all start coming with our different beliefs on things then we dilute the message we signed up here for. For example, how many of us read the two powerful articles that were posted last night? Or did we miss them because of all of the surrounding posts? A lot of the side stories can be shared in your journals. OR you can start some discussions in our BodyGroup page. But I came here to learn from skip.

Gaining Perspective: "How Much More Or Less Muscle Would I Have After One Year?" - Video #69

With so much bodybuilding and training information available, many people can't figure out which direction to take. What's important--and what not? In this video, your Coach Skip La Cour helps you gain the perspective, certainty, and confidence you need to move forward.

Excellent video Skip, had to watch twice.

Click here to order
    right here on Bodybuilding.com today.
    James Canzanella

mattpb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattpb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattpb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattpb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattpb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattpb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattpb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattpb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattpb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattpb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattpb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Do You.....?

I AM A MASS MACHINE

TRAIN HARD, THINK BIG!!

I AM A MASS MACHINE! caseybenavente's Avatar
    caseybenavente is not very well liked. (-100) caseybenavente is not very well liked. (-100) caseybenavente is not very well liked. (-100) caseybenavente is not very well liked. (-100) caseybenavente is not very well liked. (-100) caseybenavente is not very well liked. (-100) caseybenavente is not very well liked. (-100) caseybenavente is not very well liked. (-100) caseybenavente is not very well liked. (-100) caseybenavente is not very well liked. (-100) caseybenavente is not very well liked. (-100)
    i can't wait to see this!!!!!

tyseagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) tyseagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) tyseagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) tyseagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) tyseagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) tyseagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) tyseagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) tyseagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) tyseagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) tyseagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) tyseagle is on a distinguished road. (+10)

New Video!

New workout video. Got a better laptop and will be hopping to pop out video's much more often. Need to train hard!
    Follow my 2013 Contest Preparation Journal on Bodybuilding.com: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152959321

Get you questions answered by Skip La Cour in the Mass Machine Bodybuilding Thread on the Bodybuilding.com Forum: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107699061&page=282

http://www.youtube.com/user/tyseagle?feature=mhee

tyseagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) tyseagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) tyseagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) tyseagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) tyseagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) tyseagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) tyseagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) tyseagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) tyseagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) tyseagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) tyseagle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Please check out my updated journal:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post851790993
    Follow my 2013 Contest Preparation Journal on Bodybuilding.com: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152959321

Get you questions answered by Skip La Cour in the Mass Machine Bodybuilding Thread on the Bodybuilding.com Forum: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107699061&page=282

http://www.youtube.com/user/tyseagle?feature=mhee

Question: With respect to really hitting the traps using barbell shrugs...Bar behind or in front? Which bar position is more effective?

Awesome video tyseagle - way to train!

Click here to order

Originally Posted by tyseagle View Post

New workout video. Got a better laptop and will be hopping to pop out video's much more often. Need to train hard!
    Visit:

I am a MASS MACHINE! theExtremeGrace's Avatar
    theExtremeGrace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by tyseagle View Post
    Good stuff, Ty! Enjoyed! I have arms today, so real timely for me. I will certainly be following your journey to Team Universe.

Click here to order
    Taking part in Skip La Cour's "Mass Machine Bulking and Cutting Program!"
    http://www.massmachinenutrition.com/challenge/index.htm

Philippians 4:13

Originally Posted by Lex29us View Post
    I have a six year old, and a one year old. So I know exactly what you are going through. Sleeping peacefully is now the stuff dreams are made of. Its going to be a minute before you can resume any form of normalcy, however one key tip I can offer is to plan ahead. Especially the days you want to go to the gym. Put it on the fridge so everyone knows that tonight is a gym night for daddy. Its worked for me....so far.

-Lex

I AM A MASS MACHINE!!
    TRAINING HARD, & THINKING BIG!!

Follow me on my Mass Machine Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post842138641

Click here to order
    Skip LaCour's Mass Machine Nutrition

THANKS LEX! That makes me feel better - things just POP UP....like the umbilical cord fell off early - extra doc trip - that meant extra hour at work to make up....LOL - I'll take it one day at a time for sure. If I could get up at 4 AM I would be golden. I tried today - but the alarm went off and I didn't even wake. I woke at 7 AM.

Will try to nod off at 9 PM also - thanks again!

=0)
    INTENSITY

Johnny MOnstrous

DD -

Originally Posted by johnnymonstrous View Post
    THANKS LEX! That makes me feel better - things just POP UP....like the umbilical cord fell off early - extra doc trip - that meant extra hour at work to make up....LOL - I'll take it one day at a time for sure. If I could get up at 4 AM I would be golden. I tried today - but the alarm went off and I didn't even wake. I woke at 7 AM.

Will try to nod off at 9 PM also - thanks again!

=0)
    SHXT - sorry Skip!!!!

I will put my MONSTROUS pants back on - I am changin diapers - NOT WEARIN THEM!

RWAR,
    Johnny MOnstrous - MONSTROUS MASS MACHINE
    INTENSITY

Johnny MOnstrous

DD -

Yes, an opportunity to role model success in all those areas!
    Most importantly, winning weight training, cardiovascular training, nutrition, supplementation, motivation/mental, lifestyle, and contest preparation strategies.
    Visit:

Closed Thread
Page 198 of 364 FirstFirst ... 98 148 188 196 197 198 199 200 208 248 298 ... LastLast