Page 193 of 222 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 191 192 193 194 195 203 ... LastLast
Results 5,761 to 5,790 of 6640
    BigJohnny999 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigJohnny999 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigJohnny999 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigJohnny999 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigJohnny999 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigJohnny999 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigJohnny999 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigJohnny999 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigJohnny999 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigJohnny999 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigJohnny999 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MeatSandwitch View Post
    This is all a crock of shiet. LOL @ rsd fanboys, pua****s and etc... preaching inner game and natural game. You're all drones. RSD are nothing but scammers and cultists. The amount of hypnotism, nlp and manipulation they use is ridiculous. I can't believe to this day, people still fall for their shiet. Tyler and Jeffy just mass approach and take whatever they can get just like most pua "gurus". You idiots know that the only reason you're having success with women is because you're aesthetic and slightly above average in height right? If you guys wanna get laid more, learn an instrument, make lots of money, get aesthetic or work on your status. Cold approaching is a huge waste of time. It's all a numbers game. Getting numbers mean nothing. Always go for the same day lays and be aggressive.
    I believe that some of you really are having success meeting women but IT'S NOT BECAUSE OF THE PUA BULLSHIET, it's because you're aesthetic or you have something else going for you. Trust me, these gurus are nothing but internet marketers and scammers. The only legit guys are ones that are tall and good looking like Paul Janka and even Mystery. Mystery has a lot of mental issues though. Have you ever notice how RSD coaches ALWAYS contradict what they're saying? That's classic cult behavior to confuse their followers and make them more vulnerable. Not to mention they delete any post that goes against them on RSDnation. Have fun filling your minds with all this PUA nonsense. It takes some guys a few years, some a few months and some a few weeks to see through the bullshiet. Goodluck brahs.
    It's your choice to believe in it or not believe in it, but if you continue to post nonsense you will be treated as the troll that you are.

Originally Posted by BrunoTheBandit View Post
    How come you guys only pick up ugly chicks?
    I've skimmed through most of this thread and the highest i've seen was a 5.5/10.
    I guarantee the guys that are pulling quality girls aren't posting pictures of them on the internet. Trying to brag about how hot some girl you fukked is goes against pretty much everything I'm about.
    "When the apocalypse comes, there's gonna be nothing but smoke and dust. All you granola eating, nonsmoking motherf*ckers are gonna be coughing, wheezing, and whining while I take over what's left. "

"You could leg press, but that's gay" -Mark Rippetoe

MeatSandwitch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MeatSandwitch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MeatSandwitch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MeatSandwitch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MeatSandwitch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MeatSandwitch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MeatSandwitch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MeatSandwitch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MeatSandwitch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MeatSandwitch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MeatSandwitch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by BigJohnny999 View Post
    Eye contact is so small, but so huge at the same time. When I first started learning about game I would pick something to work on until I got good with it. When I started concentrating on eye contact and tonality my results went through the roof. I could feel a shift in my game. I think there's too many people out there that are trying to learn advanced theory, but all they have to do is hold eye contact, speak strongly and be themselves.
    You're 5'11", 228 lbs, you don't need game, you're big and lots of girls like that. You could approach a girl with a post workout pump and you'll make her wet

NightLife Is MyLife CoolBoyyBeatz's Avatar
    CoolBoyyBeatz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoolBoyyBeatz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoolBoyyBeatz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoolBoyyBeatz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoolBoyyBeatz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoolBoyyBeatz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoolBoyyBeatz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoolBoyyBeatz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoolBoyyBeatz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoolBoyyBeatz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoolBoyyBeatz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You ever been before?
    I've been there before but only for 4 hours.
    Military Minded

USMC Officer (Tentitve January 2019)

Misc Approaches

Retired POF King

SpagHeddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpagHeddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpagHeddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpagHeddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpagHeddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpagHeddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpagHeddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpagHeddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpagHeddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpagHeddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpagHeddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Really good chit. Dead serious, first guy who makes self-improvement (how to get girls) videos who doesn't just state the obvious, but makes me open my eyes. Most of the other dudes only have 1-2 good vids.

SpagHeddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpagHeddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpagHeddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpagHeddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpagHeddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpagHeddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpagHeddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpagHeddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpagHeddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpagHeddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpagHeddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You're 5'11", 228 lbs, you don't need game, you're big and lots of girls like that. You could approach a girl with a post workout pump and you'll make her wet
    no bro, u gotta watch 25hrs of rsd to approach girls, dont you know?

That's PUA's for ya brah. They mass approach and take what you can get. And then they write field reports on some PUA forum and overrate the girl. PUA wouldn't even be the right term to describe them. More like sex beggars.
    Nope, not aesthetic at all and neither are my friends and I can see the look of disgust on females when we try to talk to them. Some are nice and friendly but it's more of a "I'm just going to be nice to this guy because with a face like that, I know his life is rough"
    Nothing wrong with my confidence neither, I'm just brutally honest.
    aware of own uglyness - check
    hates on pua - check
    probably tried pua - check
    failed hard - check
    back to nopillow to raise test levels to grow a jaw - check

******* forums are that way --->
    Last edited by SpagHeddy; 09-19-2013 at 02:11 PM.

MeatSandwitch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MeatSandwitch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MeatSandwitch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MeatSandwitch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MeatSandwitch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MeatSandwitch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MeatSandwitch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MeatSandwitch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MeatSandwitch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MeatSandwitch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MeatSandwitch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by SpagHeddy View Post
    no bro, u gotta watch 25hrs of rsd to approach girls, dont you know?

aware of own uglyness - check
    hates on pua - check
    probably tried pua - check
    failed hard - check
    back to nopillow to raise test levels to grow a jaw - check

******* forums are that way --->
    This is every pua's copout response. I have gotten laid from this shiet but if you actually took the time out to research every guru, you would realize they're all more or less scammers and most of them just rehash each others work.

Attracting women isn't a huge secret. Be non needy, almost emotionally distant. Be confident, be tall, be good looking, have money and have status. Reading the blueprint 3 times, throwing FTC's and using heavy kino in your sets don't work if the girl isn't attracted to you.

That guy in the videos you posted has that look women like and most of his success is attributed to that.

CaptCharisma7 is not very well liked. (-100) CaptCharisma7 is not very well liked. (-100) CaptCharisma7 is not very well liked. (-100) CaptCharisma7 is not very well liked. (-100) CaptCharisma7 is not very well liked. (-100) CaptCharisma7 is not very well liked. (-100) CaptCharisma7 is not very well liked. (-100) CaptCharisma7 is not very well liked. (-100) CaptCharisma7 is not very well liked. (-100) CaptCharisma7 is not very well liked. (-100) CaptCharisma7 is not very well liked. (-100)
    This is all a crock of shiet. LOL @ rsd fanboys, pua****s and etc... preaching inner game and natural game. You're all drones. RSD are nothing but scammers and cultists. The amount of hypnotism, nlp and manipulation they use is ridiculous. I can't believe to this day, people still fall for their shiet. Tyler and Jeffy just mass approach and take whatever they can get just like most pua "gurus". You idiots know that the only reason you're having success with women is because you're aesthetic and slightly above average in height right? If you guys wanna get laid more, learn an instrument, make lots of money, get aesthetic or work on your status. Cold approaching is a huge waste of time. It's all a numbers game. Getting numbers mean nothing. Always go for the same day lays and be aggressive.
    Not everyone in this thread is after some magic phrase or line to use on a girl. Some of us are just looking for a new mentality and a new approach to interacting with women. Some of us had a harder time growing up and this stuff just hasn't came as easy as it has for you. So go take your reds and **** right off.
    * Vikings * T'Wolves * Lightning * Twins *

//Pokemon Crew//

FC: 0189-8989-4432

Originally Posted by CaptCharisma7 View Post
    Not everyone in this thread is after some magic phrase or line to use on a girl. Some of us are just looking for a new mentality and a new approach to interacting with women. Some of us had a harder time growing up and this stuff just hasn't came as easy as it has for you. So go take your reds and **** right off.
    So have I but this is definitely not the right way to go about it. Do you seriously wanna take advice from people who call their friends "social circles" and refer to women as "hb10"? PUA will only set you back even further. That one asian PUA miscer said he's done 2000 approaches in a year and only got laid 18 times. That's fuking pathetic.

This is every pua's copout response. I have gotten laid from this shiet but if you actually took the time out to research every guru, you would realize they're all more or less scammers and most of them just rehash each others work.

Attracting women isn't a huge secret. Be non needy, almost emotionally distant. Be confident, be tall, be good looking, have money and have status. Reading the blueprint 3 times, throwing FTC's and using heavy kino in your sets don't work if the girl isn't attracted to you.

That guy in the videos you posted has that look women like and most of his success is attributed to that.
    First off. I do no watch ANY RSD vids anymore, i watched ONE video recently on ''being picky'' that actually helped me. Other videos they post are all common sense or broscience. So please don't consider me a PUA. I'm just a social person.

Kino or FTC (no idea what that is) or whatever these PUA dudes teach you is all ****ing bull****, because i have approached girls in the MOST try-hard (pua like) way and i have approached girls straight up (hey, u cute, wats #) and the results? Well, either she likes you or not. I have tried to have deep and very interesting conversations with some girls and talk about actually interesting topics (relevant to their interests) and they didn't give a **** and to other women i talk about that i just won the Croatian cup on Football Manager and they are still fully engaged in the conversation.

PUA guys try to manipulate girls into liking them (good post about it a few pages back by some miscer) or something, i don't know what they're doing, but RSD dudes seem like a bunch of tryhard *******s to me (most of them).

The first time i EVER approached a girl, was after watching a video by SimplePickup (thats when i was first aware of pickup) and for the first weeks of appraoching i didn't know what RSD was and that there was such thing as pickup techniques or whatever. I did it my way and i was lovin' it. THEN i was awared on RSD, i watched their vids i started ****ing thinking too much about what i need to do to approach that i forgot to approach. They tell u ''get out of your head'' yet they load you up with bull**** you need to do to pickup girls successfully.
    BUT ALSO, some people in here believe in the PUA stuff and it makes them feel better about approaching (not everyone is 6'0 namsayin, notsrs) and if they do, let them. Don't hate on them, discuss their views, but don't state they're stupid. (I said that RSD dudes are *******s, not that the guys in this thread, before u call me out on that)

To summarize - I'm not a pua, i do try and pickup girls, but i do it MY way. I visit this thread to see how other brahs in here are doing, if the guy with no abs went out with that loner girl and read about Max and his misfortunes and how he ALMOST gets laid everytime.

InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What it boils down to is that she will either like you or she won't. Learning a bunch of PUA crap and trying to "act" a certain way is an utter waste of time, because you're not being yourself. When you first meet a girl, you have no idea whether she will like the "PUA version of you", or the "real you" better, so why not just be how you always are and see if she likes it? 50/50 chance either way, and this way if she likes the real you, you won't have to spend the rest of the relationship pretending to be that other fictional guy you invented to impress her.
    "That boulder is too large. I could lift a smaller one."

-Hercules

Starting Weight (July 2018) - 362
    Current Weight (July 2019) - 268

HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I disagree with "being yourself" to an extent. yes you have to be true to who you are but sometimes you have to change for the better. I could keep doing the same thing "being myself" and never get laid or get a girlfriend because "myself" is a miserable virgin introvert who barely talks to girls and stays at home on Friday and Saturday nights. that isn't working. so, pua to me is a way to improve my view of the world, become more confident, and be able to be myself at the core around girls and other people. im not necessarily looking to bang as many girls as possible or only talk to 10/10s or whatever, although I wouldn't be mad .

I don't see what is bs about pick up. improving the way in which you view the world and how you carry yourself can only be a good thing and it doesn't necessarily mean that you aren't yourself anymore.

the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
    *Our Body Fat Percentage is Too Damn High Crew.. Time to Cut*
    Pitt Panthers
    Pacer Nation

FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    That's PUA's for ya brah. They mass approach and take what you can get. And then they write field reports on some PUA forum and overrate the girl. PUA wouldn't even be the right term to describe them. More like sex beggars.

Nope, not aesthetic at all and neither are my friends and I can see the look of disgust on females when we try to talk to them. Some are nice and friendly but it's more of a "I'm just going to be nice to this guy because with a face like that, I know his life is rough"

Nothing wrong with my confidence neither, I'm just brutally honest.
    maybe you're only reading reports of beginners? Obviously someone who has never kissed a girl is going to ****ign suck **** when he starts. And he's going to go through a period of "sex begging", no ****, every human being does it. However try reading field reports of the RSD guys who are actually good, and are better than 99% of the population.

Also you have no success so how the hell can you be a judge of what does and doesn't work? If you legitimately think girls are disgusted by your looks then you're ****ing delusional because that's not true at all. And it's not RSD telling me this, it's a shytload of my own experience.
    The best years of your life are the ones in which you decide your problems are your own. You do not blame them on your mother, the ecology, or the president. You realize that you control your own destiny.

Originally Posted by HammerDance45 View Post
    I disagree with "being yourself" to an extent. yes you have to be true to who you are but sometimes you have to change for the better. I could keep doing the same thing "being myself" and never get laid or get a girlfriend because "myself" is a miserable virgin introvert who barely talks to girls and stays at home on Friday and Saturday nights. that isn't working. so, pua to me is a way to improve my view of the world, become more confident, and be able to be myself at the core around girls and other people. im not necessarily looking to bang as many girls as possible or only talk to 10/10s or whatever, although I wouldn't be mad .

I don't see what is bs about pick up. improving the way in which you view the world and how you carry yourself can only be a good thing and it doesn't necessarily mean that you aren't yourself anymore.

the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
    ooooor, you can ''IMPROVE'' yourself.

FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    So have I but this is definitely not the right way to go about it. Do you seriously wanna take advice from people who call their friends "social circles" and refer to women as "hb10"? PUA will only set you back even further. That one asian PUA miscer said he's done 2000 approaches in a year and only got laid 18 times. That's fuking pathetic.
    Squattincasanova? That's not pathetic at all. Considering an "approach" at night doesn't mean ****, you can easily walk into a club and interact with 30 "sets" and not get laid. That's an avg of ~111 approaches/lay. If you legit think that's bad then LOL. Do you only take opportunities when they are handed to you on a silver platter?

I'm not saying you're wrong. I'm just saying that I think you are.. slightly misguided. I have autism but even I can see there's obviously a lot more going on in an interaction than superficial bull**** like money, looks and status. However, I do agree that they are more important than many people realize.
    The best years of your life are the ones in which you decide your problems are your own. You do not blame them on your mother, the ecology, or the president. You realize that you control your own destiny.

First off. I do no watch ANY RSD vids anymore, i watched ONE video recently on ''being picky'' that actually helped me. Other videos they post are all common sense or broscience. So please don't consider me a PUA. I'm just a social person.

Kino or FTC (no idea what that is) or whatever these PUA dudes teach you is all ****ing bull****, because i have approached girls in the MOST try-hard (pua like) way and i have approached girls straight up (hey, u cute, wats #) and the results? Well, either she likes you or not. I have tried to have deep and very interesting conversations with some girls and talk about actually interesting topics (relevant to their interests) and they didn't give a **** and to other women i talk about that i just won the Croatian cup on Football Manager and they are still fully engaged in the conversation.

PUA guys try to manipulate girls into liking them (good post about it a few pages back by some miscer) or something, i don't know what they're doing, but RSD dudes seem like a bunch of tryhard *******s to me (most of them).

The first time i EVER approached a girl, was after watching a video by SimplePickup (thats when i was first aware of pickup) and for the first weeks of appraoching i didn't know what RSD was and that there was such thing as pickup techniques or whatever. I did it my way and i was lovin' it. THEN i was awared on RSD, i watched their vids i started ****ing thinking too much about what i need to do to approach that i forgot to approach. They tell u ''get out of your head'' yet they load you up with bull**** you need to do to pickup girls successfully.
    BUT ALSO, some people in here believe in the PUA stuff and it makes them feel better about approaching (not everyone is 6'0 namsayin, notsrs) and if they do, let them. Don't hate on them, discuss their views, but don't state they're stupid. (I said that RSD dudes are *******s, not that the guys in this thread, before u call me out on that)

To summarize - I'm not a pua, i do try and pickup girls, but i do it MY way. I visit this thread to see how other brahs in here are doing, if the guy with no abs went out with that loner girl and read about Max and his misfortunes and how he ALMOST gets laid everytime.
    You found something outside of what the community (more like industry) preaches. Good for you. You're 6'0 (like me) which is considered tall anywhere besides Scandinavian countries which definitely helps since height is VERY important to women. I'm not hating on the people itt, I'm simply informing them of the BS that the PUA gurus preach. Most of these gurus don't even get laid. Type in "RSD scam" on google and you can see just how manipulative they are. What you said about RSD confusing you with that "get out of your head" bullshiet and loading you up with more info is exactly what I'm talking about when I'm saying they manipulate their students. When they do that, it usually leaves their students more open to suggestions hence buying more products and bootcamps.

I've known about this "community" for years and what I do know for a fact is that the guys that fuk hot girls aren't usually online trying to gain validation from other guys. I've seen top posters from top pua forums get exposed as frauds. I've see guys who gained notoriety from their FR's get exposed as frauds. I'm trying to enlighten some brahs here who are still at the early stage of their pick up phase to move on to something else. Not necessarily give up on meeting women all together but use a different method other than PUA, kinda like what you did.

Originally Posted by FeelTheFear View Post
    maybe you're only reading reports of beginners? Obviously someone who has never kissed a girl is going to ****ign suck **** when he starts. And he's going to go through a period of "sex begging", no ****, every human being does it. However try reading field reports of the RSD guys who are actually good, and are better than 99% of the population.

Also you have no success so how the hell can you be a judge of what does and doesn't work? If you legitimately think girls are disgusted by your looks then you're ****ing delusional because that's not true at all. And it's not RSD telling me this, it's a shytload of my own experience.
    The only RSD guy that I believe to be legit is DistantLight because he posts videos and his long ass posts about how he went from scarcity to abundance go hand in hand with my personal experiences. They banned him as soon as he started exposing community guys as nerds and I think RSD is coming out with a new product which is pretty much just rewording his work. There are some other guys on there too, but I'm more skeptical about them. LMS isn't the end all be all of getting women, I agree but it's a HUGE factor.

HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ooooor, you can ''IMPROVE'' yourself.
    that's what im saying. its still change
    Pitt Panthers
    Pacer Nation

BigJohnny999 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigJohnny999 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigJohnny999 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigJohnny999 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigJohnny999 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigJohnny999 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigJohnny999 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigJohnny999 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigJohnny999 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigJohnny999 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigJohnny999 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by CoolBoyyBeatz View Post
    I've been there before but only for 4 hours.
    You're gonna have a blast.

The fact that somebody would come into this thread and continually argue the fact that it works means that they obviously have no success with women and they can't wrap around their head the idea that other people do. All of these "scam artists" are putting out all of this content for free, they make their money off of live events (which people pay handsomely to go attend). Most of the top guys have been going out almost every night, if not every night for 5,6 and in some cases up to 10 years. You think they might know a thing or two about talking to women? Nobody ever got good from watching PUA videos, they actually went out and tried it...and not for one or two nights. They fukkin hustled and grinded it out. The biggest message is to go out and learn for yourself. Pickup is probably 10% theory and 90% taking action.

I don't know if it was in a video or something posted on the forums, but Tyler from RSD actually had a video or an article out about how he could easily make a ton of money off of his product before he gets out of the game, but his business model generates influence as opposed to monetary profit. There's a lot of people out there who would label Tony Robbins a scam artists, but that dude has still changed thousands of people's lives.

For the record, I just recently started getting back into decent shape. I was in much better shape when I was 20-21 and had very little success with women. I discovered the pickup community in December of last year, since then I've slept with almost twice as many women as I did in my entire life before that...and I only go out twice a week on average.
    "When the apocalypse comes, there's gonna be nothing but smoke and dust. All you granola eating, nonsmoking motherf*ckers are gonna be coughing, wheezing, and whining while I take over what's left. "

InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I don't think I worded my post 100% in the way that I wanted to. I'm sure there is beneficial information to be gained from PUA sites/seminars/videos, and that they can teach you ways to better yourself, and improve your confidence/self esteem, but ultimately I believe that when you approach a woman, you should be genuine, not some faxsimile of yourself.

-Hercules

Originally Posted by InstantLoser View Post
    I don't think I worded my post 100% in the way that I wanted to. I'm sure there is beneficial information to be gained from PUA sites/seminars/videos, and that they can teach you ways to better yourself, and improve your confidence/self esteem, but ultimately I believe that when you approach a woman, you should be genuine, not some faxsimile of yourself.
    this I agree with
    Pitt Panthers
    Pacer Nation

that's what im saying. its still change
    You will always connect with somebody on a deeper level when you're being yourself. If you're being yourself, you're being congruent. If you're trying to be something you're not girls can see right through it. If you're a miserable person, you're not even happy with yourself so you couldn't expect any girl to be happy with you.

That was what I meant when I said to just be yourself. The biggest realization that I had in pickup (that I believe has also brought be great success) is that I can literally say whatever the fuk I want, talk about what I want and do what I want. I'm in the Army, I have a lot of aesthetic friends, many of which are strong Type A personalities. Most of them have limited success because they believe that they have to talk to girls a certain way, or act a certain way around them. I've known other guys who were not in very good shape, not very good looking and obnoxious as FUKK. If I showed you pictures of the guys I know that get girls and the guys I know that don't, you wouldn't believe me. I never understood it either until I started learning about pickup.

You will always connect with somebody on a deeper level when you're being yourself. If you're being yourself, you're being congruent. If you're trying to be something you're not girls can see right through it. If you're a miserable person, you're not even happy with yourself so you couldn't expect any girl to be happy with you.

You've touched on my main flaw here. I've always been a bit of a perfectionist by nature, and for some reason, nothing I do is ever good enough "for me". It's lead to self-loathing, which in turn (as you so astutely pointed out) it's pretty much borked my chances with women. I haven't figured out yet how to get past this issue. Maybe electro-shock therpay?

-Hercules

You found something outside of what the community (more like industry) preaches. Good for you. You're 6'0 (like me) which is considered tall anywhere besides Scandinavian countries which definitely helps since height is VERY important to women. I'm not hating on the people itt, I'm simply informing them of the BS that the PUA gurus preach. Most of these gurus don't even get laid. Type in "RSD scam" on google and you can see just how manipulative they are. What you said about RSD confusing you with that "get out of your head" bullshiet and loading you up with more info is exactly what I'm talking about when I'm saying they manipulate their students. When they do that, it usually leaves their students more open to suggestions hence buying more products and bootcamps.

I've known about this "community" for years and what I do know for a fact is that the guys that fuk hot girls aren't usually online trying to gain validation from other guys. I've seen top posters from top pua forums get exposed as frauds. I've see guys who gained notoriety from their FR's get exposed as frauds. I'm trying to enlighten some brahs here who are still at the early stage of their pick up phase to move on to something else. Not necessarily give up on meeting women all together but use a different method other than PUA, kinda like what you did.
    I actually live in a scandinavian country.

The thing is - the more i think about RSD now, the more i notice that it INDEED is a scam. You can borrow 1-2 things from RSD, becuase they make some good points on things not everyone notices. Then again, i just realized i wasted like 3-4 months of solid approaching BECAUSE of rsd. It's like their advice made me NOT able to approach properly, instead of approaching i sat here reading about approaching. Watching and reading sht they post srsly fuked with my head. Everything was important EXCEPT for the APPROACH itself.
    I see how it works now LMFAO. They turn other guys into zombies like me, and then the guys go to pua conventions and pay money for it.
    tfw approaching wasn't more than HELLO after all.

Strong eyeopener, thanks brah.

The thing is - the more i think about RSD now, the more i notice that it INDEED is a scam. You can borrow 1-2 things from RSD, becuase they make some good points on things not everyone notices. Then again, i just realized i wasted like 3-4 months of solid approaching BECAUSE of rsd. It's like their advice made me NOT able to approach properly, instead of approaching i sat here reading about approaching. Watching and reading sht they post srsly fuked with my head. Everything was important EXCEPT for the APPROACH itself.
    I see how it works now LMFAO. They turn other guys into zombies like me, and then the guys go to pua conventions and pay money for it.

okay but your country is easymode

Originally Posted by FeelTheFear View Post
    okay but your country is easymode
    did u hear that on one of your rsd conventions? were you wearing rsd hats?

not srs. not exactly easy mode, but semi-pro for sure.

You've touched on my main flaw here. I've always been a bit of a perfectionist by nature, and for some reason, nothing I do is ever good enough "for me". It's lead to self-loathing, which in turn (as you so astutely pointed out) it's pretty much borked my chances with women. I haven't figured out yet how to get past this issue. Maybe electro-shock therpay?
    Don't look to external sources for validation. Nothing you do is good enough for yourself because you have an ego. You can do things to change your situation, but you shouldn't rely on anything that you "do" to be happy.

You probably jumped too deep into the theory before you had a solid foundation. At some point having too much theory and not enough experience will put you in your own head even deeper. Nothing is law, but the reason why some of these companies are beneficial is because they allow people to share experiences. You will not fully internalize these concepts until you've experienced them first hand.

You can study boxing through text and youtube videos all you want, but until you get in the ring and start banging you're not a boxer.

All of the arguments that are being made against PUA I could make against BB.com and every other company that generates revenue from the fitness community.

[QUOTE=BigJohnny999;1136330503You probably jumped too deep into the theory before you had a solid foundation. At some point having too much theory and not enough experience will put you in your own head even deeper. Nothing is law, but the reason why some of these companies are beneficial is because they allow people to share experiences. You will not fully internalize these concepts until you've experienced them first hand.

You can study boxing through text and youtube videos all you want, but until you get in the ring and start banging you're not a boxer.

All of the arguments that are being made against PUA I could make against BB.com and every other company that generates revenue from the fitness community.[/QUOTE]

In my eyes, the people they are scamming are the FA kissless virgins who believe everything Tyler says, because Tyler is an ugly manlet too and hes getting girls. That's the people they are scamming, for me, it basically made me think too much about approaching and not approach enough. I would say my ''base was solid'' because like i said - my first few weeks of approaching were before RSD etc. I will stick to my views regardless of what anyone else says, because i experienced the phase where i read/watched RSD and it did nothing else, but get up in my head too much.

If you want to believe in RSD and what they do, that's fine. I do not see anything wrong with that, but personally I will stay away from PUA material and such and just stick to my personal methods which gave me good results when i started. (yes norway is easy mode compared to usa).

GTA 16hrs/day this weekend and then back to my roots on Monday. ACTUAL natty approaching, leggo.

In my eyes, the people they are scamming are the FA kissless virgins who believe everything Tyler says, because Tyler is an ugly manlet too and hes getting girls. That's the people they are scamming, for me, it basically made me think too much about approaching and not approach enough. I would say my ''base was solid'' because like i said - my first few weeks of approaching were before RSD etc. I will stick to my views regardless of what anyone else says, because i experienced the phase where i read/watched RSD and it did nothing else, but get up in my head too much.

If you want to believe in RSD and what they do, that's fine. I do not see anything wrong with that, but personally I will stay away from PUA material and such and just stick to my personal methods which gave me good results when i started. (yes norway is easy mode compared to usa).

GTA 16hrs/day this weekend and then back to my roots on Monday. ACTUAL natty approaching, leggo.
    I don't completely disagree, but at the same time there are probably a lot of FA virgins who took a boot camp that eliminated some of their limiting beliefs and lead them to actually start having success with women. It's still a business, but I don't consider it a scam any more than anything else (like I said, bb.com).

Also, there is actually a video where Tyler talks about the community and how if people wanted to get out there and hustle they could just be going out seven nights per week and develop their own insights, but most would rather watch videos online and see what everybody else is doing.

Don't look to external sources for validation. Nothing you do is good enough for yourself because you have an ego. You can do things to change your situation, but you shouldn't rely on anything that you "do" to be happy.

I have no idea what this means. Apparently I'm not supposed to be happy with what I have, or what I do... exactly what am I supposed to derive happiness from? This is a serious question.

-Hercules

I don't completely disagree, but at the same time there are probably a lot of FA virgins who took a boot camp that eliminated some of their limiting beliefs and lead them to actually start having success with women. It's still a business, but I don't consider it a scam any more than anything else (like I said, bb.com).

Also, there is actually a video where Tyler talks about the community and how if people wanted to get out there and hustle they could just be going out seven nights per week and develop their own insights, but most would rather watch videos online and see what everybody else is doing.
    If anyone did a full spin thanks to RSD, good for them. I just feel like they're sort of taking advantage of people, and contradict their own words.
    I will be the kinda guy who builds his own insights, because that's what usually works best for me.

One thing RSD does good is talk about ''limiting belifes'', but like - You could just watch 4-5 SimplePickup videos and you're ready to start approaching girls even if you're VERY stupid socially.

Page 193 of 222 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 191 192 193 194 195 203 ... LastLast