Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast
    Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000)
    more and more facts come out proving Zimmerman to be an upstanding citizen and the opposite of a racist.

He will walk

NutellaBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NutellaBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NutellaBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NutellaBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NutellaBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NutellaBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NutellaBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NutellaBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NutellaBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NutellaBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NutellaBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by midniteOG View Post
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=144002121

refer to my paper... the case is unraveling jsut how i wrote it a week ago..
    I already mopped the floor with all comers on THE DAY of this blowing up weeks ago. I was in that first original mega thread before evidence was trickling in going into hella detail and breaking it down with psycho-analasysis and reverse engineering the situation.

I reverse engineered the situation by psycho analyzing both characters and while the news was still playing that tape of a screaming "baby traeyvon" with the 4 year old pic of him wearing the Hollister shirt, I was objectively e-detectiving deeper into psychological motivations and real life human conditions.

Then later as it went on and more overwhelming evidence came in it just proved my internet detective skills. Psychology is very powerful and that was evidence of that. (plus i grew up hood so i know the real deal)

And now all that is left is just to be bemused by the few racist emos left who after the overwhelming evidence still hold to their emotions, exposing themselves as men of dishonor. Its just funny to study their loopy logic, the further stretching of reality, the sadder their pain is.

Its just interesting to see how they justify it this deep into the scenario. All the reasonable supporter kinda dropped off... only the most insecure minorities are left as backers of this lunacy.

White Knight in training BanWagon's Avatar
    BanWagon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BanWagon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BanWagon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BanWagon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BanWagon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BanWagon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BanWagon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BanWagon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BanWagon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BanWagon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BanWagon has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    @ George Zimmerman..one more time, LMAO

is this what Zimmerman is going to tweet when he is found innocent?
    I rep back all Heavenly Blessed Beauties. Rep me to find out if you are the most gorgeous thing that I have ever set my eyes on. My life has now changed and I am now a better person because of you. I look forward to waking up every morning so I can bask in your everlasting glow. Love is an understatement and all words are too vague to express the love I have for you. Your genuine innocence and love is an inspiration to us all!

Spencer24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spencer24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spencer24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spencer24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spencer24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spencer24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spencer24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spencer24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spencer24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spencer24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spencer24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I just hope that America doesn't loose hope with blacks after all this.

Blacks have to struggle as it is and after losing even more creditably I just don't know what the real impact will be.

So much hate/racism coming from blacks it really disgusting.

TDukes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TDukes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TDukes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TDukes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TDukes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TDukes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TDukes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TDukes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TDukes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TDukes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TDukes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by NJLife View Post
    Only idiots would riot for this cause. This is how dumb this phucking country is. YEAH LETS RIOT OVER THIS KID BEING SHOT BUT WHO GIVES A PHUCKY ABOUT A GOVERNMENT RAPING US OF OUR RIGHTS BECAUSE CORPORATIONS HAVE BOUGHT UP THE GOVERNMENT. NAAH PHUCK THAT THIS CASE HERE IS MO IMPORTANT GUNNA GET US ON DA NEWZ N SH!!TT NOM SAYIN? PHUCK IT- GIVES US A REASON TO LOOT ALSO WHAAA WHAAA NOM SAYINN... THUG LIFE YOOO
    "they" riot over anything they can
    I lifted. I lifted until my muscles burned and my veins pumped battery acid. Then I lifted some more

Obsessed is a word used often by the lazy, in order to describe the dedicated

rusvik is not very helpful. (-500) rusvik is not very helpful. (-500) rusvik is not very helpful. (-500) rusvik is not very helpful. (-500) rusvik is not very helpful. (-500) rusvik is not very helpful. (-500) rusvik is not very helpful. (-500) rusvik is not very helpful. (-500) rusvik is not very helpful. (-500) rusvik is not very helpful. (-500) rusvik is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Zylantypic View Post
    I don't hate him. I don't know him.

All I know is this ******* pulled a trigger on a person because of their race. Let's see how he fairs in jail without a gun in his hand and a black cock in his ass.
    **** you NIGGER! If you weren't misbehaving you wouldn't get hurt. Go join your ape-friends in jail if you want to meet Zimmermann.

Preban_AR15 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Preban_AR15 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Preban_AR15 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Preban_AR15 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Preban_AR15 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Preban_AR15 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Preban_AR15 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Preban_AR15 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Preban_AR15 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Preban_AR15 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Preban_AR15 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    wow^ good night sweet prince
    ⌨Miscing While Working ¢яєω⌨
    ☆☆☆MISC Firearms ¢яєω☆☆☆
    ⌨Neg Anti Hover Threads ¢яєω⌨

Spencer24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spencer24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spencer24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spencer24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spencer24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spencer24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spencer24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spencer24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spencer24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spencer24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spencer24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by rusvik View Post
    **** you NIGGER! If you weren't misbehaving you wouldn't get hurt. Go join your ape-friends in jail if you want to meet Zimmermann.
    LOL wtf?

b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Spencer24 View Post
    I just hope that America doesn't loose hope with blacks after all this.

Blacks have to struggle as it is and after losing even more creditably I just don't know what the real impact will be.

So much hate/racism coming from blacks it really disgusting.
    aint that the truth... just the other day I was playing basketball against some black kids and we were beating them and one was like "cant let this fuking white kids beat us"... if I said that about them I would be super racist but its okay for them to say... meanwhile I was born well after the civil rights era....

Reverse Racism is running rampant in this country and black leaders gain power through it

Milo3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Milo3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Milo3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Milo3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Milo3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Milo3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Milo3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Milo3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Milo3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Milo3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Milo3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by 6-SPEED View Post
    I have already convicted "a innocent man"? LOL, you have already tried Zimmerman and found him innocent? Where did you get all the facts and evidence?
    Innocent until proven guilty.

U mad?

TDukes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TDukes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TDukes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TDukes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TDukes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TDukes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TDukes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TDukes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TDukes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TDukes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TDukes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Milo3 View Post
    Innocent until proven guilty.

U mad?
    he mad
    I lifted. I lifted until my muscles burned and my veins pumped battery acid. Then I lifted some more

Obsessed is a word used often by the lazy, in order to describe the dedicated

Reminds me of the dude who said "Stop treating me like a criminal just because I'm a criminal!"

Funny . . .

Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000)
    since this thread can't get closed because it's racist against white people I'll post this here

my thread got closed

LAVEEN - Police are saying more about a shooting at a Taco Bell Tuesday night in which one man died.

They're also identifying the victim as 29-year-old Daniel Adkins.

About 7:30 p.m., a 22-year-old man and his girlfriend ordered food at the Taco Bell drive-thru and were told to pull up while their order was prepared.

At the same time, Adkins stepped around a corner into the path of the vehicle and angry words were exchanged between he and the driver.

They got into an altercation and Adkins was shot once by the driver. He died at the scene.

The driver, a 22-year-old black male, called police but has not been arrested.

At first, the couple claimed that Adkins had a metal pipe that he swung at them -- but it turns out he was holding a dog leash with his yellow lab on the other end.

Family members want that driver arrested, but he's claiming self-defense.

"He needs to be behind bars. I'll never see my brother again," says sister Marina Reyes. "If he felt that my brother was threatening him, he could have easily just rolled up the window and called the cops."

A metal pipe or bat was never located. An independent witness did say Adkins swung his fists in the driver's direction.

“He swung his fist towards the driver window, and at some point the driver shot him,” says Phoenix Police Sgt. Tommy Thompson. “Just because we don’t book a person immediately does not mean we don’t charge a person at a later date.”

The dog, Lady, stayed by Adkins' side until the Humane Society came. Adkins lived with his mom and dad. He's 29, but his family says he's mentally disabled and has the mental capacity of a 12-year-old. He didn't drive, and walked wherever he went.

"This person is still on the loose and I don't agree with that. So he's saying self defense, then where's the weapon? Where's the pipe? They didn't find anything on my brother," says Reyes. "He was just too aggressive, you don't need to go that far."

The shooter's name has not been released. The investigation is still ongoing.

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news...eapon-4-4-2012

Mlrc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mlrc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mlrc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mlrc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mlrc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mlrc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mlrc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mlrc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mlrc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mlrc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mlrc has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by 6-SPEED View Post
    I doubt special prosecutor Angela Corey is willing to risk her career by filing charges on someone simply because of public pressure. The justice system is slow, they were gathering facts about the case... now that they have enough fact to proceed, Zimmerman was charged with 2nd degree murder.
    I'm inclined to disagree with you on this. Not charging Zimmerman, considering that the media has whipped the public into a frenzy over this case, would be the equivalent of political suicide, especially considering that she's up for re-election. Personally, I find it hard to believe that it would take them around 45 days to charge him unless that had no intention of charging him initially. The vast majority of what is known about the case now was known within the first few days, and the little bits of information that have slowly trickled out from then until now all seem to be in favor of Zimmerman. Even the fact that they charged him with 2nd degree murder rather than manslaughter augments the idea that this was all a show for the public. Their case against him for 2nd degree murder seems far too weak to stand a chance. If they actually wanted him behind bars, they would have charged him with manslaughter.
    Obstacles are things a person sees when he takes his eyes off his goal.

If you want to test your memory, try to recall what you were worrying about one year ago today.

The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too high and falling short; but in setting our aim too low, and achieving our mark.

Originally Posted by Mlrc View Post
    I'm inclined to disagree with you on this. Not charging Zimmerman, considering that the media has whipped the public into a frenzy over this case, would be the equivalent of political suicide, especially considering that she's up for re-election. Personally, I find it hard to believe that it would take them around 45 days to charge him unless that had no intention of charging him initially. The vast majority of what is known about the case now was known within the first few days, and the little bits of information that have slowly trickled out from then until now all seem to be in favor of Zimmerman. Even the fact that they charged him with 2nd degree murder rather than manslaughter augments the idea that this was all a show for the public. Their case against him for 2nd degree murder seems far too weak to stand a chance. If they actually wanted him behind bars, they would have charged him with manslaughter.
    he's been shut down so many times ITT he just stopped posting

ufcmmafan is not very helpful. (-500) ufcmmafan is not very helpful. (-500) ufcmmafan is not very helpful. (-500) ufcmmafan is not very helpful. (-500) ufcmmafan is not very helpful. (-500) ufcmmafan is not very helpful. (-500) ufcmmafan is not very helpful. (-500) ufcmmafan is not very helpful. (-500) ufcmmafan is not very helpful. (-500) ufcmmafan is not very helpful. (-500) ufcmmafan is not very helpful. (-500)
    This Guy is trolling and trying to get this thread closed
    Don't do it
    Just ban him instead. Thanks

swaptrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swaptrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swaptrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swaptrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swaptrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swaptrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swaptrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swaptrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swaptrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swaptrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swaptrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Zylantypic View Post
    I don't hate him. I don't know him.

All I know is this ******* pulled a trigger on a person because of their race. Let's see how he fairs in jail without a gun in his hand and a black cock in his ass.
    was going to neg you, but you're banned already.. oh well.

Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    letls be honest here, this is tale of two sides. those who are defending martin and those who are defending zimmerman. quite frankly, it seems stupid to argue either side at this point. all we know is a bunch of bullsht that was thrown out there. there is no way that we have heard everything and if you think that we have, and that it is all accurate, then you are delusional and i have a some kansas ocean front property that i want to sell you
    ***Gender Non-Committed***
    (She/Him/They/His/Theirs/Her/Them)

Falcons - Hawks - Braves
    I make typos.

Originally Posted by Trapstar4.4 View Post
    letls be honest here, this is tale of two sides. those who are defending martin and those who are defending zimmerman. quite frankly, it seems stupid to argue either side at this point. all we know is a bunch of bullsht that was thrown out there. there is no way that we have heard everything and if you think that we have, and that it is all accurate, then you are delusional and i have a some kansas ocean front property that i want to sell you
    Not really true brah. We know that Zimmerman was brutally attacked my Martin. No one disputes that.

swaptrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swaptrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swaptrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swaptrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swaptrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swaptrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swaptrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swaptrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swaptrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swaptrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swaptrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Tyler_Durdin View Post
    since this thread can't get closed because it's racist against white people I'll post this here

my thread got closed

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news...eapon-4-4-2012
    wow, repped.

Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Spencer24 View Post
    Not really true brah. We know that Zimmerman was brutally attacked my Martin. No one disputes that.
    damn dude... i guess. you know all of the details that were fed to you. nothing else can happen beyond that

also yes angela corey was elected, but before i comment further i would want to know the demographic make up of jackonsville, fla. which is her professional domicile. dont have time to look it up, but it would be a HUGE factor in how her decision is made.

you will probably dispute my middle ground stance because you seem to be one that is on the extremes of either side, so it's whatever
    ***Gender Non-Committed***
    (She/Him/They/His/Theirs/Her/Them)

Falcons - Hawks - Braves
    I make typos.

GSW fan since 2009 AlaskanMuscle's Avatar
    AlaskanMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlaskanMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlaskanMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlaskanMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlaskanMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlaskanMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlaskanMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlaskanMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlaskanMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlaskanMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlaskanMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Even if you take race completely out of the equation, Zimmerman should absolutely go to jail. He chased someone down and shot him. He didn't have to do that ****. Even if he had a "gash on his forehead" it's his fault because he caused the "altercation". I hope this guy gets it bad.

TurkeyMan1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurkeyMan1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurkeyMan1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurkeyMan1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurkeyMan1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurkeyMan1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurkeyMan1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurkeyMan1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurkeyMan1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurkeyMan1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurkeyMan1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

We're all gonna make it userofpeace1111's Avatar
    userofpeace1111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) userofpeace1111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) userofpeace1111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) userofpeace1111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) userofpeace1111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) userofpeace1111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) userofpeace1111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) userofpeace1111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) userofpeace1111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) userofpeace1111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) userofpeace1111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by b0ngman View Post
    aint that the truth... just the other day I was playing basketball against some black kids and we were beating them and one was like "cant let this fuking white kids beat us"... if I said that about them I would be super racist but its okay for them to say... meanwhile I was born well after the civil rights era....

Reverse Racism is running rampant in this country and black leaders gain power through it
    So true.
    Blacks can say anything they want about whites and no one cares. They think that because they are the minority they cannot be racist against the majority (whites).

Originally Posted by Trapstar4.4 View Post
    damn dude... i guess. you know all of the details that were fed to you. nothing else can happen beyond that

also yes angela corey was elected, but before i comment further i would want to know the demographic make up of jackonsville, fla. which is her professional domicile. dont have time to look it up, but it would be a HUGE factor in how her decision is made.

you will probably dispute my middle ground stance because you seem to be one that is on the extremes of either side, so it's whatever

I understand you point.

Originally Posted by swaptrex View Post
    wow, repped.
    LOL you negged me a little quick brah. See my comments in my rep then look at all my posts.

CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    the media is playing everyone for fools.
    no sig

ufcmmafan is not very helpful. (-500) ufcmmafan is not very helpful. (-500) ufcmmafan is not very helpful. (-500) ufcmmafan is not very helpful. (-500) ufcmmafan is not very helpful. (-500) ufcmmafan is not very helpful. (-500) ufcmmafan is not very helpful. (-500) ufcmmafan is not very helpful. (-500) ufcmmafan is not very helpful. (-500) ufcmmafan is not very helpful. (-500) ufcmmafan is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by AlaskanMuscle View Post
    Even if you take race completely out of the equation, Zimmerman should absolutely go to jail. He chased someone down and shot him. He didn't have to do that ****. Even if he had a "gash on his forehead" it's his fault because he caused the "altercation". I hope this guy gets it bad.
    If George touched trayvon first he should go to prison
    Problem is that there isn't proof of that
    Following trayvon isn't enough to convict George
    George has to be set free unless there's some unheard of bombshell evidence

George has to be set free unless there's some unheard of bombshell evidence[/QUOTE]

5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by CrazyTall View Post
    the media is playing everyone for fools.
    This
    Dallas Cowboys

Lifted for 30 years

Ass > tits
    No Debt Crew