Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast
    jj00ee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jj00ee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jj00ee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jj00ee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jj00ee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jj00ee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jj00ee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jj00ee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jj00ee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jj00ee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jj00ee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    pretty sure i rage broke my fightstick LOL

the joystick doesn't work, checked connections and everything...buttons work fine...

Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jj00ee View Post

the joystick doesn't work, checked connections and everything...buttons work fine...
    Just buy a new sanwa for 30$

suparstarx will become famous soon enough. (+50) suparstarx will become famous soon enough. (+50) suparstarx will become famous soon enough. (+50) suparstarx will become famous soon enough. (+50) suparstarx will become famous soon enough. (+50) suparstarx will become famous soon enough. (+50) suparstarx will become famous soon enough. (+50) suparstarx will become famous soon enough. (+50) suparstarx will become famous soon enough. (+50) suparstarx will become famous soon enough. (+50) suparstarx will become famous soon enough. (+50)

You opened the case up to check connections? And how and why ? lol
    "We all have great inner power. The power is self-faith. There's really an attitude to winning. You have to see yourself winning before you win. And you have to be hungry. You have to want to conquer.” ~Arnold Schwarzeneggar

Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

im really surprised i havent done the same
    "I dont mean bitch in a disrespectful way, I mean bitch as a general term for women" Kratos, son of Zues
    PC+Xbox1+PS4+WiiU true master race. Can't we all get along?
    ***Tom Clancy's: The Division "Kill all betas"/Survival of the Fittest*** Crew
    I will take your stuff in darkzone even if you are my friend, deal with it.

Manliest of All Men TheBlackHombre's Avatar
    TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Criollo View Post
    only if you dance like juicebox when you land his ultras. Abel seems like a really solid character. dat roll mix up along with the cheeky high low mix up combo string he has. He has that grab anti air that does work too. never played him myself since im all about dat dudley game but if cider comes in here ask him cause he played him alot
    i'll be sure to at tournaments ha.
    Originally Posted by Bcider View Post
    Abel is really good. If you mixup correctly you can kill someone very fast. His ultras are very good also. I could never get really good with him because i suck at one frame links. A big part of playing him is linking after his forwark mk which is a one frame link. He does have some hard matchups though like akuma and other commonly played characters.
    are his one frame links a staple to his offense?
    Originally Posted by suparstarx View Post
    Well if you wanna break back into AE, it's actually the more technical game than compared to SFxT. I get random AE games here and there since I switched my mains not too long ago. Still refreshing to jump back.
    i'm still going to play both actively. atm im playing sfxt and sf3 actively. i want to add sf4 back to that list.
    www.smashstick.com

Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TheBlackHombre View Post
    i'll be sure to at tournaments ha.

are his one frame links a staple to his offense?

i'm still going to play both actively. atm im playing sfxt and sf3 actively. i want to add sf4 back to that list.
    It's definitely a staple. Its his forward MK>dash cancel into s. HP>Change of Direction. The forward MK dash cancel into s. HP is a one frame link.

jpchato has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jpchato has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jpchato has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jpchato has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jpchato has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jpchato has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jpchato has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jpchato has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jpchato has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jpchato has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jpchato has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    anyone else having trouble with psn?
    It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.
    -Mark Twain

Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jpchato View Post
    anyone else having trouble with psn?
    bro ive sent you like 20 msgs to play again. fuk u for playin with my emotions
    "I dont mean bitch in a disrespectful way, I mean bitch as a general term for women" Kratos, son of Zues

jpchato has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jpchato has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jpchato has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jpchato has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jpchato has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jpchato has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jpchato has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jpchato has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jpchato has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jpchato has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jpchato has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    GOD DAMMIT!!! I haven't had much time to play lately so this is especially irritating. oh well...training mode with paul/king it is. hopefully we can get some games in
    It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.
    -Mark Twain

Originally Posted by MaoriNate View Post
    I havent played for a while so my rank has dropped. Sorry bout the time between replies, only saw this today.

32 atm, fuking lost over 1500 PP playing due to what I though was a chit connection... BRB my 10 year old daughter was downstairs with friends all on their iPods logging into my WIFI kicking my connection FUARK!!!! I wen't ape @ these lil chits. Street fighter is srs biddnit!

BRB went from 4500+ down to 3000+ FUK!

inb4 cheeky username..

Yes FARK_U_BRO - PSN, add away.
    Bro please go to an American Tourny and punch Noel Brown in the face.

suparstarx will become famous soon enough. (+50) suparstarx will become famous soon enough. (+50) suparstarx will become famous soon enough. (+50) suparstarx will become famous soon enough. (+50) suparstarx will become famous soon enough. (+50) suparstarx will become famous soon enough. (+50) suparstarx will become famous soon enough. (+50) suparstarx will become famous soon enough. (+50) suparstarx will become famous soon enough. (+50) suparstarx will become famous soon enough. (+50) suparstarx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    jpchato, you better still be in the Nina army

/swag

P.S. Paul? LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

"We all have great inner power. The power is self-faith. There's really an attitude to winning. You have to see yourself winning before you win. And you have to be hungry. You have to want to conquer.” ~Arnold Schwarzeneggar

I will never leave my heavenly blessed beauty.

I was practicing some paul to see if I could learn anything for my friend.
    -Mark Twain

VitorBelfort is on a distinguished road. (+10) VitorBelfort is on a distinguished road. (+10) VitorBelfort is on a distinguished road. (+10) VitorBelfort is on a distinguished road. (+10) VitorBelfort is on a distinguished road. (+10) VitorBelfort is on a distinguished road. (+10) VitorBelfort is on a distinguished road. (+10) VitorBelfort is on a distinguished road. (+10) VitorBelfort is on a distinguished road. (+10) VitorBelfort is on a distinguished road. (+10) VitorBelfort is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by TheBlackHombre View Post
    What are you guys thoughts?
    Rushdown? Command Grab? Cool combos?

yun. the most fun character to play. Genei Jin, Cheap ways to land ultra, Serious rushdown even in AE2012. Give him a shot. I'm maining him full time now. Playing with Yun vs playing with Shoto, it's like your playing a totally different game. Certainly keep things fresh
    Just do IT.

VitorBelfort is on a distinguished road. (+10) VitorBelfort is on a distinguished road. (+10) VitorBelfort is on a distinguished road. (+10) VitorBelfort is on a distinguished road. (+10) VitorBelfort is on a distinguished road. (+10) VitorBelfort is on a distinguished road. (+10) VitorBelfort is on a distinguished road. (+10) VitorBelfort is on a distinguished road. (+10) VitorBelfort is on a distinguished road. (+10) VitorBelfort is on a distinguished road. (+10) VitorBelfort is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Kazuya's full power is just starting to show with players nailing the EWGF combos in match play....

Check out 2:20 onwards. This is gonna become standard for high level Kazuya play. crazy damage with no meter. The just frame inputs are hard for non mishima tekken players.

Just do IT.

Here is a Kazuya Tekken player famous for high execution combo's in Tekken 6 with the mishima characters....

He's got an EWGF tutorial for sfxtekken also. this is a Heihachi and Kazuya combo vid.

Just do IT.

So many ppl play kazuya hopefully this game doesn't end up like marvel where it's mostly the same 5 or 6 ppl being used

Doing EWGF's are rough for me. Been practicing them on and off the entire week. I believe that's the key component to using Kazuya. If I can't get it down, I won't use Kazuya at all. Feels gimp if I cannot do that.

But yeah, anyway..... 500 meterless with Kazuya? I'll take it bro.

jj00ee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jj00ee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jj00ee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jj00ee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jj00ee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jj00ee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jj00ee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jj00ee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jj00ee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jj00ee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jj00ee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Just buy a new sanwa for 30$
    where @ brah?

You opened the case up to check connections? And how and why ? lol
    yep lol. no avail. lost to a brah in a FT5 because the wrong move came out lol.

im really surprised i havent done the same
    im surprised my TE lasted this long hahaha. tho SFxT rages me more than AE for some reason.

where @ brah?

yep lol. no avail. lost to a brah in a FT5 because the wrong move came out lol.

im surprised my TE lasted this long hahaha. tho SFxT rages me more than AE for some reason.
    http://www.focusattack.com/sanwa-jlf...t-sk-joystick/

Swap in replacement. No soldering necessary. All you need is a screwdriver.

http://www.focusattack.com/sanwa-jlf...t-sk-joystick/

Swap in replacement. No soldering necessary. All you need is a screwdriver.
    sent u a msg to play. get no reply. okay.jpg

and where can we buy the stick for 30$? that link is for the joystick

Manliest of All Men TheBlackHombre's Avatar
    TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It's definitely a staple. Its his forward MK>dash cancel into s. HP>Change of Direction. The forward MK dash cancel into s. HP is a one frame link.
    That **** gave me a hard time. I could only do it a couple of times.
    Originally Posted by VitorBelfort View Post
    Rushdown? Command Grab? Cool combos?

yun. the most fun character to play. Genei Jin, Cheap ways to land ultra, Serious rushdown even in AE2012. Give him a shot. I'm maining him full time now. Playing with Yun vs playing with Shoto, it's like your playing a totally different game. Certainly keep things fresh
    He's very fun but I kept debating whether I should take the time to learn him. I went back to Ryu and feel like I really need to level up my footsie game.
    Originally Posted by VitorBelfort View Post
    This is gonna become standard for high level Kazuya play. crazy damage with no meter. The just frame inputs are hard for non mishima tekken players.
    Doing EWGF's are rough for me. Been practicing them on and off the entire week. I believe that's the key component to using Kazuya. If I can't get it down, I won't use Kazuya at all. Feels gimp if I cannot do that.
    This is partially why I want to try a Hitbox, EWGF's would be easy as ****. I'm using Kazuya now and I can't EWGF for **** but I feel like he is a rewarding character. With time and practice, I can advance my Kazuya to use EWGF's. I love him as a character and he is currently on my main team.
    sent u a msg to play. get no reply. okay.jpg

and where can we buy the stick for 30$? that link is for the joystick
    Thats what they meant, the joystick is $30. I don't know if this deal is still going on but try this brah. This may end up being a cheap way of getting a 360 stick.
    $99 Hori Soul Caliber V Stick
    horiusa.com
    HORI12E101 - coupon code for 360
    HORI12E102 - coupon code for PS3
    www.smashstick.com

Professional Miscer Strengthftw's Avatar
    Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    So many ppl play kazuya hopefully this game doesn't end up like marvel where it's mostly the same 5 or 6 ppl being used

wut? marvel is far from 5 or 6
    o

.:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Strengthftw View Post
    wut? marvel is far from 5 or 6
    Most played
    Akuma
    Viper
    Dante
    Felicia
    Haggar
    Morrigan
    Ryu
    Spencer
    Wesker
    Zero
    Captain America
    Deadpool
    Dr Doom
    Dormamu
    Magneto
    Phoenix
    Sent
    Super Skrull
    Taskmaster
    Wolverine
    Frank West
    Nemesis
    Strider
    Vergil
    Hawkeye
    Nova
    Spiderman
    Iron Man

Common played characters.
    I've seen
    Ammy-Clockwork
    Arthur
    Chris-Bum
    Chunli-ChrisG
    Hsien-ko-ChrisG
    Jill-Clockwork
    Trish-FC Jago
    Tron-Huge Canada player
    V.Joe-Boom of players after Final Round since jap player took it
    Firebrand-ChrisG played him a lot
    Phoenix Wright- Seen him played a lot at 8onthebreak and UltraDavid played him
    Rocket Raccoon; see vjoe
    Iron Fist-Justin wong uses him at majors only
    Ghost Rider- Fchamp uses him as B team
    Dr Strange
    X-23
    Storm-Fanatiq
    Hulk

Characters you dont see much
    Thor
    Modok
    She-hulk
    Shuma
    RN/Healthcare Crew - FGC Crew

Registered Nurse? Or work in the healthcare? Come join
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147557373
    Pro-Gun. Pro-Rights.
    ௵leoaa777 krazedxboi

Originally Posted by .:Chris:. View Post
    Most played
    Akuma
    Dante
    Ryu
    Spencer
    Wesker
    Zero
    Dr Doom
    Dormamu
    Magneto
    Sent
    Taskmaster
    Wolverine
    Vergil
    Hawkeye
    Nova
    this is who i see all the fukin time and i dont even see taskmaster and wolverine as much as i used too. but If i watched streams all day like chris i would probably see more

.:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    this is who i see all the fukin time and i dont even see taskmaster and wolverine as much as i used too. but If i watched streams all day like chris i would probably see more
    Pretty sure 15 is far from 5-6
    And pretty sure 15 is a great number to see from a casual prospective who doesnt watch stream all the time.

Pro-Gun. Pro-Rights.
    ௵leoaa777 krazedxboi

Pretty sure 15 is far from 5-6
    And pretty sure 15 is a great number to see from a casual prospective who doesnt watch stream all the time.
    u sound upset that i said something negetive about your game. U mad bro? and why do u even come in this thread anyway? you seem to visit it alot for someone who cant stand it

u sound upset that i said something negetive about your game. U mad bro? and why do u even come in this thread anyway? you seem to visit it alot for someone who cant stand it
    lol never upset, I think you're projecting your own feelings there subconsciously. See my sig. I'm into fighting games. Who said I cant stand the game? Sure its boring but that doesnt mean I cant stand it.

Heres a pro-tip: Never assume. You just put yourself out there unknowingly

Edit: Btw, I was just correcting you because clearly its not 5-6 characters lol. Dont get mad.
    Last edited by .:Chris:.; 03-28-2012 at 07:20 AM.

Pro-Gun. Pro-Rights.
    ௵leoaa777 krazedxboi

lol never upset, I think you're projecting your own feelings there subconsciously. See my sig. I'm into fighting games. Who said I cant stand the game? Sure its boring but that doesnt mean I cant stand it.

Heres a pro-tip: Never assume. You just put yourself out there unknowingly
    lul im not assuming u have said multiple times that u hate this game. strong contradicting yourself

lul im not assuming u have said multiple times that u hate this game. strong contradicting yourself
    I said i dont like it (gems mostly)..never said hate. And not liking something =/= hate =/= cant standing something. You should really think before you type.

Pro-Gun. Pro-Rights.
    ௵leoaa777 krazedxboi

Nah, UMVC3 is just Wesker, Doom, Akuma, Wolverine, and Zero now. Those are the characters people need on their teams to win most of the time. They're the most common for their assists and other strengths. Then they just get counter picked by a mix of other characters up in Chris' list but they're not as common. Everyone else is just a styling character or niche ones like people starting to pick Morrigan cuz they saw Chris G and other people lame out with illusion and soul fists.

Anyways, with how the game is progressing so far I think top 5 so far on Street Fighter and Tekken sides are....

SF: Rufus, Ryu, Ken, Juri, Cammy

Tekken: Julia, Kazuya, Heihachi, Law, Hwoarang

They all pretty much got good damage solo and good damage tagged in. Some are good on point too. You cannot mess with Kazuya's EWGFs hitting like 4-5 raw. It's so destructive.