Page 18 of 68 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast
    twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hey Julia!!! I wish I could go to the Olympia!! That would be a blast...it'll be a week from my competition! ...hope you have a great Saturday..sexy little emails...you vixen!
    "Faith is to believe what you do not yet see; the reward for this faith is to see what you believe. ": Saint Augustine

"So what exactly would you say you DO here??"

"Does this suit make me look fat??"
    "No, your face does."

Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Julia...I had to run back in here to tell you!
    I was telling Randy about you going to The O in Sept...quoted what I remembered the price you stated...and I almost fell to the floor when he said..."If you want to go we can."
    What!
    He said he already has been planning to go to Vegas/The O next year for our Anniversary. I didn't know this either. I knew we talked like it would be a nice idea, but never knew he was actually making plans.
    This is awesome...Do you think you will go next year too?
    In this world, there is Real and Make-Believe. To fear is one thing. To let fear grab you by the tail and swing you around is another. ▪█──────█▪

Goal: Build More Muscle! Luvdogs's Avatar
    Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    That is so awesome Joan!! I know I'm going this year and I'd love to go in '08 too.

Here is the link to the O web site

http://www.mrolympia.com/index.htm.

What a great hubby!
    Julia

Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Julia...Randy and I are seriously considering going to Vegas and The O THIS year!!
    We have to check our financial situation...*crosses fingers*

Thanks for the link..it was/is a help.
    In this world, there is Real and Make-Believe. To fear is one thing. To let fear grab you by the tail and swing you around is another. ▪█──────█▪

Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Saturday evening...

Well I have taken the cottage cheese and peanut butter one step further, make that two! Adrienne already has me freezing it, BUT tonight I thought I'd put my unsalted cc & pb in the food processor and whip it smooth! I know, exciting stuff going on in my house on Saturday night It came out so good and I froze it for 45 min, then gave it a stir up. I love the texture, much better than just as is. Delish!

We also watched Cheaper by the Dozen 2, very cute and funny! Shopping was a success and Emmy has been on her best behavior She went on a 3 mile walk with me and hopped on the TM later on for another mile.

Going to Weight Watchers in the morning for my weekly dose of Neva (the Leader) and my Grande or Venti Starbucks (depending on the brew they have). I do have our Surf City Sumatra all set up here for when I get back.

Good night all!
    Julia

sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just wanted to pop in and say thanks for your post in my journal! I appreciate the support!!!

Seems like you are doing awesome with your bulk and you are lifting some heavy weights...congrats on teh 47.5#s

MMM, blended cc and pb....try adding in some cocoa...OMG...talk about chocolate cheesecake!!!

StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Oh Julia .. I love your new found treat enthusiasm .... it is just like discovering a new land!!!

GREAT JOB by Emmy on the walking ... it sounds like she is really getting into the groove!!!

Have a wonderful Sunday!!!

moisy is just really nice. (+1000) moisy is just really nice. (+1000) moisy is just really nice. (+1000) moisy is just really nice. (+1000) moisy is just really nice. (+1000) moisy is just really nice. (+1000) moisy is just really nice. (+1000) moisy is just really nice. (+1000) moisy is just really nice. (+1000) moisy is just really nice. (+1000) moisy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Your new found pb and cc combination in the food processor sounds really good!! Too bad that I think that the extra dairy in the form of cc was my skin's downfall and made me break out because I was really starting to like that combination too!

I am starting to think that the O might be the big meeting place for all of us bb.com girls ... I am thinking that if Mr Delicious and I hit it off, we could be venturing down there in Sept. for a long weekend to take it all in, meet you and everyone else and have some nice "romance" too!! I have my fingers crossed just like Joan for a big YES to the weekend in Sept.!!!!!
    Anything worth doing, is worth doing well!

Sunday Feb. 18th

Good Morning ladies!

Hi Sherri! Adding cocoa sounds like a good idea! Adding cocoa to anything is good! Next week I'm going to try 50's for at least the first set, see what I can do!

Hi Barb! Happy Sunday to you too. Hum, new cook book: 101 Ways with Cottage Cheese

Just having breakfast and Sumatra coffee AGAIN! Starbucks had it too this morning, my lucky day! It's beautiful and sunny and should be around the low 70's today. I think I'll do some yard work. I bought a new antihistamine. Allergies are really starting up. While all the new blooms are pretty they are not kind to my nose, eyes, and ears, ITCHY!

Off to lurk!
    Julia

moisy is just really nice. (+1000) moisy is just really nice. (+1000) moisy is just really nice. (+1000) moisy is just really nice. (+1000) moisy is just really nice. (+1000) moisy is just really nice. (+1000) moisy is just really nice. (+1000) moisy is just really nice. (+1000) moisy is just really nice. (+1000) moisy is just really nice. (+1000) moisy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Wow you have flowers already blooming there!!! I am sitting here contemplating going out to my deck to put the cover back on my bbq before it gets totally covered in snow again!! I am so looking forward to spring and green grass and flowers and clear roads .... not for another 6 weeks or so though ... it will make it better for driving to see Delicious D too!!

Enjoy your Sumatra and nice warm weather - sounds very nice indeed!!

Dreaming my life away.... emmie's Avatar
    emmie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) emmie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) emmie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) emmie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) emmie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) emmie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) emmie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) emmie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) emmie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) emmie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) emmie is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by moisy View Post
    Wow you have flowers already blooming there!!!
    That's exactly what I was going to say, but I was going to put a angry smilie there, because that is just not fair!!

Wow, the coffee sounds yummy. Does Sumatra have a "winey" flavor? There is once variety - the name of which I've forgotten - that has a destinctive wine-like flavor. Have you experimented with other types of coffee? It's like wine - or cheeses - there is so much variety, so many micro-brews, etc. I've gotten away from drinking coffee, but occasionally I really enjoy a cup. And I always love the smell!

Hope that you had a good WW meeting, and that the comedienne/leader was on her game!

Thanks for your "exuberant" reaction to my workout this morning - that made me feel great!!
    Please call me Emma....

The daffodils are blooming and the flowering pear trees (I think that's what they are) are blooming, those blasted Acacia's , they are the root to my allergies. My daffodils are just half way up, but this is my first planting. My camilia's and azeala's are blooming too. Tree's are budding.

I love strong flavors be it coffee, spices, beers, wine, chocolate! At Starbucks I always try what ever is marked BOLD, always like dark/red beers, spicy food whether heat spicy or garlic/onion spicy, thick red wines (zins, cabs, barbera, syrah), dark chocolate, even bitter-sweet. Hum, what does that say about my personality???

Having some lunch or as we bb'ers like to call it Meal 3! Then I think I'll do some yard work.
    Julia

emmie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) emmie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) emmie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) emmie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) emmie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) emmie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) emmie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) emmie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) emmie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) emmie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) emmie is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by PorscheGal View Post
    I love strong flavors be it coffee, spices, beers, wine, chocolate! At Starbucks I always try what ever is marked BOLD, always like dark/red beers, spicy food whether heat spicy or garlic/onion spicy, thick red wines (zins, cabs, barbera, syrah), dark chocolate, even bitter-sweet. Hum, what does that say about my personality???
    That you're not at all boring!! But we knew that even without knowing your flavor preferences !

Have fun playing in the yard - hope the allergy meds have worked their magic for you.
    Please call me Emma....

SNSTerp79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SNSTerp79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SNSTerp79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SNSTerp79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SNSTerp79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SNSTerp79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SNSTerp79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SNSTerp79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SNSTerp79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SNSTerp79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SNSTerp79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I don't care about allergies, I just want the spring to come back. The bushes in front of my house always look so beautiful when they bloom pink at the beginning of the season. A lot of the houses in our develpment have the same bushes so it looks cool when they all come out at the same time.

I'm a bold flavor girl, too. Can't be plain Jane. Bold drinks for bold women!
    Sasha
    a.k.a. SNSTerp79

Note New Journal Title: Flab & Fluff to Fit & Firm

StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OH .. your flowers are starting to bloom???
    Just the thought of that makes me happy .... I am so anticipating the warmer weather!! I do hear you though on the allergies, congestion, sneezing and such .... that .. is the down side!!

So .. the new job starts this week ... how excited are you????

Good Morning, Julia! So tomorrow is the Big Day! I was thinking about this last night, and wonder if you've worried about it at all: I'm starting a job where my patients will look to me to be the expert and to be able to deliver my services with confidence. I am so brand new at this, I truly hope that my patients wont sense how LITTLE I actually know and how unsure I feel! . Of course I will do my best to not let on any of that....but it's a little daunting. I thought that it could be the same for PT whose clients are looking at you as the pro and expert. It's a lot of responsibility!

O.K., I hope I haven't cast a depressing pall over you day! Nothing that a couple of mugs of Sumatra can't cure, at any rate . How are you going to spend your last official day of unemployment?
    Please call me Emma....

Good morning

I like strong flavoured things too ... I gues that makes us STRONG women!!! And in my opinion, that is a very good thing indeed!!

So are you all excited and pumped up for tomorrow and work? Like you said, it will be nice to get back into the work routine but gardening and the flowers sound kinda of nice to me right now since it is only - 24C with the windchill!!! lol

Monday Feb. 19th: Legs and calves, my FAVORITE

Hi Emma, I feel like you do, I'm new to this but once I'm one on one with a person, I feel confident about things and what I don't know, I'll find out. I just hope I don't have to do role play, I hate that! This week is still training for me, no clients yet. I have 3 split shifts, 10-1 and 4-7.

HI Barb and Sasha! Yes flowers and trees are blooming! I noticed yesterday though, the False Heather that lines my walkway to the front door look awefully dead to me I hope they will come back and I don't have to replant. They've been fine the last 3 winters so I'm not sure what happended. They're nice and big and full now, I'd hate to plant new again.

Hey Moisy, how many hours left??? I am so ready to roll! I was in a really bad mood yesterday afternoon. Not sure why, didn't want to be around anybody. I think hubby could sense it and mostly left me alone. I did go out and buy a new pair of Nike shoes for work, they have a red swooosh and soles! So they will match my PT shirt! The rest I think I took out on my poor legs this morning!

Leg Day: 5 min w/u on ellip

Cybex Leg Press: decided to switch it up today
    2 w/u sets at 130# for 15
    250 lbs: 10
    270 lbs: 8
    260 lbs: 8,8 (the weight is lower than plate loaded but this was VERY hard)

SLDL:
    135 lbs: 10
    140 lbs: 8,8,8 (PB!)

Free weight Squats:
    125 lbs: 10,10,10,10

Bulgarian Squats:
    50 lbs (25's ea hand): 12,12,12,12 (ea leg, yow!!)

Quad Extensions: feet close together
    100 lbs: 8,8,8
    50 lbs: 9 (toes pointed out)

Cable Kick Backs w/ankle strap:
    60 lbs: 15,15 (each leg)

Seated Calf:
    90 lbs: 15,15,15

Standing Calf: nice and slow w/ hold at top
    150 lbs: 10,10,10

I think I'll be doing a duck walk tomorrow, maybe later today!

Agenda today: Chiropractor at 11:00am, putter in the yard, take a walk, yep that's about it! Oh, we have a CRAB 33 (Porsche event we're chairing) meeting tonight at 6:15. Hopefully it will be done in one hour. We are big American Idol fans to anticipating the Tues-Wed-Thurs shows!

I'll be checking out journals after my chiro appt.

p.s check in is tomorrow and I'm at 123 lbs. this morning
    Last edited by PorscheGal; 02-19-2007 at 10:06 AM.
    Julia

Uh, that leg workout...........................Oh My God!!!

Yes, you might be duck walking tomorrow, but if it were me, I'd need a wheelchair!! You've got some super-strong legs there, woman! Those Bulgarian squats must have been pure torture. Very impressive! It's interesting that the Cybex leg press feels harder than the plate-loaded model - I guess it's just slightly different body mechanics. Did Ms. Fit pick out the exercises for you, or did she let you pick, say, 2 for quads. 2 for hammies, etc??

Your comment regarding being new to PT - "what I don't know I'll find out" is great! I think so much of my nervousness comes from feeling like I "should" know everything already! And the fact that there are so many things which I don't know (and which I will learn about ) feels like it's a poor reflection on me. It's really silly... because no one, besides myself, expects me to know much of anything as a new nurse!

Have a nice chiro app't. I always enjoy going there. And this is the guy whose wife and daughter are future clients, right? He might be able to refer a lot business to you - other patients, etc. Good stuff!
    Please call me Emma....

I played around with my schedule today With the Cybex machine you're at a different angle than the 45 degree plate loaded one which is why I think it feels just has hard. I get a new schedule tomorrow from MsFit, so we'll see what happens. My weight is so weird. If I stay at 123 lbs in the morning, that's a 2.5 lb gain in one week?? Now, if 2 lbs is muscle, I'm thrilled, but in one week? Maybe it's been holding back on me For 2 weeks I stayed the same. I really like 2200 calories, so I hope it get to keep it for a while! I figure 6 more weeks of "bulking".

The chiro was great, crackled like a bowl of rice krispies today! Then I went and got Emmy her arch support inserts for her shoes and a pair of arch support ones for me. Her's were 35.00 Mine were a more reasonable 15.00.

I'm feeling very anti-kid right now. Grumpy, need to get over it! I'm going to research caloric needs for teenagers and try to work a plan for her. She's munching too much and while she's exercising a bit more, I still think she needs to pay attention to what she's doing or she's likely headed to being an over-weight adult. She wanted to try my Omron last night and I told her no, that she needn't be concerned with that at her age, just watch her portions and exercise. So if I can make a reasonable outline for her to follow, hopefully she'll get an idea of what portions should be for her. She wants to lose weight for this Hawaii trip, so she's motivated right now, good time to take advantage of that!
    Julia

Originally Posted by PorscheGal View Post
    If I stay at 123 lbs in the morning, that's a 2.5 lb gain in one week?? Now, if 2 lbs is muscle, I'm thrilled, but in one week? Maybe it's been holding back on me For 2 weeks I stayed the same. I really like 2200 calories, so I hope it get to keep it for a while! I figure 6 more weeks of "bulking".
    That'd be great if its muscle!!! But to be honest, it might just be fluid or other "stuff" that gets eliminated (), especially since you've been pretty active the past week. Anyway, we know it's not fat! I hope that you can stay at 2200, too! Maybe even go up some! Do I hear 2500?? Hey, you're bulking!
    She wanted to try my Omron last night and I told her no, that she needn't be concerned with that at her age, just watch her portions and exercise.
    What an awsome response!! I have to say, when I hear about younger and younger kids being concerned about their weight, on the one hand I think it's wonderful that they are interested in adopting healthier habits, but on the other hand it's - and I know this firsthand - a slippery slope between healthy concern and unhealthy obsession. I think you handled this one perfectly, Super Step-Mom! Yeah, I know, that's a title you don't really want right now, but it fits!!
    Please call me Emma....

sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hey Julia!!! Nice leg workout!!! Good job on the SLDLs!!!

I agree that is probably just water weight...definitely not fat!!!! 2200 calories is a good range too...I loved eating that much!!! Oh well after my comp I can! YEAH!!

Hope you had a good day!

Hey Julia...I must agree that your advice to Emmy is perfect.
    Young girls need to know the important of health thru the right kind of foods and exercise. BF should not be a concern to them.

And wowza to that leg w/o...one word to you: Quack!

Have a super day!

twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Great advice to Emmy! I wish I would have had someone to help me when I was her age. It seemed like it was either binge and eat crappy foods like my family did or starve myself. I tried both and neither one was a good option! I know you're feeling anti-kid right now, but you're a great role model! Just try to get her munching on fruits and veggies!
    "Faith is to believe what you do not yet see; the reward for this faith is to see what you believe. ": Saint Augustine

"So what exactly would you say you DO here??"

"Does this suit make me look fat??"
    "No, your face does."

Great Good Luck to You, Julia!
    Have a super first "real" day of work!!

Please call me Emma....

[

Enjoy your first day, Julia!!!

What an awesome decision to not let Emmy mess with Omron ~~ you are doing her a huge favor!!!

and YOUR LEG WO ... was SO INTENSE!!!!
    How are the legs feeling today??

HAVE A WONDERFUL FIRST DAY AT WORK!!!!

By the way, I loved your story in my journal about how Buzz proposed ... it was so romantic and sweet! Who knows what the future holds for me?! lol

I agree with everyone that the 2.5lbs is most likely water weight because you work out WAY too hard for it to be anything else unless it is pure muscle!! And you are starting the new program with MsFit so I am sure that you will start to see some other noticeable changes too.

Emmy is lucky to have you when it comes to health and fitness. Just being there as a visible role model in terms of working out, weight training, walking and healthy eating with moderation and treats is great for her to see. It is such a hard age because they are so critical of themselves and going thru so many self esteem issues that they do not know how to deal with because they lack age and life experience ... so for you to be there as a guide is nice. The focus on fitness and healthy eating will be a good one without any extreme dieting etc.

Hope your first day goes really well ... looking forward to the report later on!!

Tuesday, Feb 20th: Bi's & Tri's

Well I'm in my red shirt and shoes!! Thanks for all the "first day" well wishes. It's started great because while I was doing lying tri ext., a lady came up to me and asked if I was a trainer because she loved the way my physique looked, lean muscles and she wants that! So Iwrote my name down for her and said I would love towork with her. Here's hoping she schedules an appt. (I told her I didn't know my schedule yet and would knowmore today).

Feeling better about Emmy. I just go through mood swings with being a full-time step-mom. I'm sure once I get my own life/work going, I'll feel better about it. She did run on the treadmill yesterday and I wrote her a sample menu to follow with healthy snacks buildt into it. She did pin it above her computer.

Today's training:
    2 w/u sets with 30 lbs for 15 reps
    EZ bar BB Curls:
    55 lbs: 8,8,7,6
    40 lbs: 9

Incline DB curls (palms forward):
    22.5 lbs: 7,8,8,7

Rope Hammer curls:
    70 lbs: 10
    80 lbs: 8
    90 lbs: 5,5

Triceps:
    Lying tri BB extensions:
    55 lbs: 11,10,8,8

Rope Press:
    80 lbs: 6
    70 lbs: 8,8,7

Straight bar press:
    100 lbs: 9
    110 lbs: 8,9,10 (not sure why I went up, but I did)

My new shoes are so nice and comfy! Esp. with the arch support insoles in them.

Todays stats:
    Weight: 123.5 lbs (I'm usually up .5 lb after leg day)
    Bust: 35" (up .5" and it's not boobs )
    Waist: 26.5" (up .5")
    Hips: 34.5" (up .5")
    Thighs: 20.75 (up .25")
    Calves: same

bodyfat measured .2 up ?? I still can see definition in my abs and my quad sweep is coming out more so I'm happy about that. This is about where I thought I'd be now, just didn't think I'd get such an increase in one week.
    Julia

It sounds like you had a great first day and a nice compliment too from a future client!! I am glad that the shoes were nice and comfy too - makes a huge difference when you are wearing them most of the day at work.

Your workout looked great too! I love doing those Ez bar curls - so comfortable on the wrists in comparison to the straight bar ... I don't know why anyone would use anything else since it is so much easier to handle. I find that I am able to curl more weight with it too.

Have a good night! I am happy to hear that you are feeling better about the Emmy situation too. I might be venturing into your step mom world if Mr Triple D and I get serious about our future since he has three teenage girls and one of them would be living with us if we did get married. She is in grade 7 and seems quite pleased that the two of us are dating ... she asked him the other night if we were going to get married??!! lol All this and only after a couple of weeks of dating!! lol And she seemed quite happy about the whole relationship - she was just curious if I would move up there or he would move down here - and he answered ... somewhere in the middle!!

Time will tell ... so Julia, you and I might be swapping some good stories, advice and some good venting sessions too!!!

My first 3 hours went well. Mostly going over procedure manual stuff and one trainer showed me how to do the "Jump Start" session. The gal from this morning did call the gym back and sais she only wanted ME! I called her back and she's coming in tomorrow at 4:00pm for her Fitness Assessment Let's hope I can get her to sign up for training session (at least 10).

Moisy, that is great that the young daughter asked those questions and was interested. Once when Emmy and FIL and us went to dinner, FIL asked Emmy is she was happy daddy got married and she said, "it's about time!". How long has T-D been divorced? "somehwhere in the middle" boy, he has all the correct answers, doesn't he?

p.s. I have major DOMS in all lower extremities And I'm on the same schedule for this week. MsFit is pleased with my progress.
    Julia