Closed Thread
Page 175 of 270 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 173 174 175 176 177 185 225 ... LastLast
Results 5,221 to 5,250 of 8084
    VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Farley1324 View Post
    lol, that's like saying "you just have to know how to squat to parallel" while walking through 99% of gyms.
    Yeah but in "most gyms," most people are using the bar wrong too. So does that mean people shouldn't squat, because some people don't know what they're doing and squat high, or alternately squat too deep for their biomechanics? No one hates on free weights because some people can't use them.

Originally Posted by BenBlue View Post
    I'm curious: how what sort of benefits would a smith provide a powerlifter? How would I use one effectively vs bench variations?
    Assistance and accessory work. IMO it's more useful for lower body stuff than upper body stuff, and I rarely use it for upper body stuff (and usually sub in something else when I have upper body Smith work programmed), but I see my coach using it for both.
    Weak quads: Smith close-stance hack, Smith split squat
    Weak hips/glutes: Smith wide-stance hack (unlike close-stance hack, I don't think there's anywhere else you can do this...wide stance zercher and the second half of chair deadlift is kind of similar, but that's it, and it's bomb for building sumo dead strength), kneeling good morning on Smith
    Weak shoulders and tris: I see people doing a number of different press variations on it, shoulder press, incline press, flat press, JM press, etc. I don't love it for that, but that's just my preference...people stronger than me use it for that.
    Weak traps: shrugs, behind the back shrugs, and I sometimes see people rowing on it but that seems rarer.

I will say that I don't believe it has a place in the beginner or early intermediate's program. For a more advanced intermediate or advanced lifter, it can absolutely make you stronger.
    Last edited by VO2Maxima; 11-09-2017 at 08:24 AM.
    Olympus Labs Representative

Olympus Lyfestyle: https://www.bodybuilding.com/store/olympus-lyfestyle.html

BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by VO2Maxima View Post
    Yeah but in "most gyms," most people are using the bar wrong too. So does that mean people shouldn't squat, because some people don't know what they're doing and squat high, or alternately squat too deep for their biomechanics? No reason to hate on free weights because people can't use them.

Assistance and accessory work. IMO it's more useful for lower body stuff than upper body stuff, and I rarely use it for upper body stuff (and usually sub in something else when I have upper body Smith work programmed), but I see my coach using it for both.
    Weak quads: Smith close-stance hack, Smith split squat
    Weak hips/glutes: Smith wide-stance hack, kneeling good morning on Smith
    Weak shoulders and tris: I see people doing a number of different press variations on it, shoulder press, incline press, flat press, JM press, etc. I don't love it for that, but that's just my preference...people stronger than me use it for that.
    Weak traps: shrugs, behind the back shrugs, and I sometimes see people rowing on it but that seems rarer.

I will say that I don't believe it has a place in the beginner or early intermediate's program. For a more advanced intermediate or advanced lifter, it can absolutely make you stronger.
    All makes sense, thanks for that. I can see it being a good tool for leg development and may start incorporating it. And now that you mention it, I do like to do trap work on it from time to time.
    Squat and Deadlift

Cowboys/Razorbacks/Mavs LoudyRowdy's Avatar
    LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    Anyone own a Soda Stream?

no need....soon every company will have a "soda" flavored product
    - Spot for sale

RunningTall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RunningTall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RunningTall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RunningTall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RunningTall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RunningTall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RunningTall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RunningTall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RunningTall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RunningTall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RunningTall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Generation Iron 2 was pretty bad. Pianoman and Gaspari were probably the best parts. They made Calum look stupid and awkward. GI1 had the whole Phil/Kai competition and memorable moments like the Branch horse scene lol.
    ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪ I was part of the Ultra 2016 Thread Crew ♪ (‿ˠ‿)
    ┏(-_-)┛I was part of the Ultra 2015 Thread Crew┗(-_- )┓
    ★★★ I was part of the Ultra 2014 Thread Crew ★★★
    ♛♛ COUNTRYMIKE Appreciation Crew ♛♛

Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Samples I got with that order; Includes Kraken Rainbow Candy so ill have to try that soon, see how they managed the flavoring on that.

Still waiting on the nut butter the cranbutter was sadly limited edition and long since sold out so they are sending me Nut's N more Pumpkin Spice in it's place.

Cinnamon Roll <3
    -- Microwaves everyday crew --
    -- 175+ lbs Lost Crew --

"If you don't like snickerdoodle, you're wrong"
    XF addict 4 lyfe also eats more Lamb than Lebanese Jesus

TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That's a great way to program. Been trying to double down on some movements weekly as well with one heavy and one light/speed session
    I definitely notice a difference and it gives me the opportunity to hit each muscle group twice in a week
    Instagram - beyond__fitness__

TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Misctake7 View Post
    When I threw in 2 leg days a week about 2-3 years ago, my legs really took off. However the heavy and light day wasn't my approach. So many different movements that I cannot see a reason to go light for a full workout. Usually like the first 2 exercises are heavy and then let off the gas a bit.

I'd focus 1 day on squats, leg extensions, hamstring curls, stiff leg deadlifts, adductor work, and calves.
    Second day I'd focus on heavy leg press(both wide and close stance), single leg extensions, maybe toss in some front squats, more hamstring curls, DB stiff leg deadlifts, abductors, and calves.

The workouts were long but they really paid off.
    Definitely appreciate the input brother. I know you know your stuff and I'm always willing to take advice from someone who is knowledgeable
    Instagram - beyond__fitness__

BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Rob1882 View Post

Samples I got with that order; Includes Kraken Rainbow Candy so ill have to try that soon, see how they managed the flavoring on that.
    It's one of my preferred Kraken flavors, personally. It reminds me of MAN's newer flavoring system if you've had Game Day or anything else. Pretty sweet, but sweet done right.
    Squat and Deadlift

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by gbullock32 View Post
    Nah, was interested in them, but never enough to dedicate to one; though I can probably guess why your asking.
    I might give one a shot, they offer all kinds of flavored waters now and their soda's are super low in sugar

Originally Posted by blokpost View Post
    Used 1 scoop of bpi 1mr with 2 scoops of man body octane. Great stack.
    Sounds like a killa stack

Originally Posted by LoudyRowdy View Post
    no need....soon every company will have a "soda" flavored product
    Everyone wants bubbles
    Fugitive Nutrition - The Gummy Keepers

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by RunningTall View Post
    Generation Iron 2 was pretty bad. Pianoman and Gaspari were probably the best parts. They made Calum look stupid and awkward. GI1 had the whole Phil/Kai competition and memorable moments like the Branch horse scene lol.
    The horse scene was funny, I forgot about that

Rich (Gaspari) was excellent in Generation Iron 2. I thought him and Piana were by far the best parts. The documentary was decent, no doubt. But still nothing close to the original Pumping Iron. They keep trying, but at the same time keep coming up short from that.

-Spaz

Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I might give one a shot, they offer all kinds of flavored waters now and their soda's are super low in sugar

Sounds like a killa stack

Everyone wants bubbles
    I personally do not. That is actually one thing I like about supplements, zero carbonation. If I wanted a carbonated product I would drink a Diet Soda. And not only that, when it comes to my pre's I normally just pound those things. I will put them in a very little water and just shoot them down quickly. I would have to think anything with carbonation is going to give me that acidic burn in my chest and possibly the burps and everything that goes along with it.

But again I could be wrong. I'll have to see how it goes after the first time I try one.

-Spaz

Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Rob1882 View Post

Pretty disappointed in my experience with Sparta so far. I "ordered' some free samples from them and it signed me up for a subscription service (no wonder they needed my CC for a free order). I got notification on October 30th it was shipping, but it's still showing "pre-shipment" so it never went anywhere. I mean... I'm not that butthurt about it since I'm not out anything but at the same time, for this being my first experience with anything related to the company, it's a bit disappointing.
    AE APE results thread: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144074851&p=867099761&viewfull=1#post867099761

🎁☃️🎄🎅25 Days Till Christmas Massive Giveaway!🎅🎄☃️🎁
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175093131

Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jammer02xd View Post
    Pretty disappointed in my experience with Sparta so far. I "ordered' some free samples from them and it signed me up for a subscription service (no wonder they needed my CC for a free order). I got notification on October 30th it was shipping, but it's still showing "pre-shipment" so it never went anywhere. I mean... I'm not that butthurt about it since I'm not out anything but at the same time, for this being my first experience with anything related to the company, it's a bit disappointing.
    Ya I am not a big fan of Kraken I have 2 tub's of it currently the orig launching ones from a sale with Sex on the Beach and the Watermelon Rancher but overall don't much care for DMHA and found it to be middle of the road. But i'll give their rainbow candy a try see how it tastes at least.
    -- Microwaves everyday crew --
    -- 175+ lbs Lost Crew --

"If you don't like snickerdoodle, you're wrong"
    XF addict 4 lyfe also eats more Lamb than Lebanese Jesus

Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TrainerTone View Post
    Definitely appreciate the input brother. I know you know your stuff and I'm always willing to take advice from someone who is knowledgeable
    Best of luck man! You might have a better response to the heavy day followed by volume/lighter day. Gotta try them both out and see what you think. I know at the beginning it sucks because right as the leg soreness goes away, you're hitting legs again. But it all pays off and eventually get to that awesome point of jean/pant shopping sucking lol
    Progressive overload + progressive eating = gains. Simple as that!

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Big_Spaz View Post
    I personally do not. That is actually one thing I like about supplements, zero carbonation. If I wanted a carbonated product I would drink a Diet Soda. And not only that, when it comes to my pre's I normally just pound those things. I will put them in a very little water and just shoot them down quickly. I would have to think anything with carbonation is going to give me that acidic burn in my chest and possibly the burps and everything that goes along with it.

But again I could be wrong. I'll have to see how it goes after the first time I try one.

-Spaz
    I still mix my PWO's with carbonated water from time to time. I swear it enhances the effects and the flavoring

steve@alienshave.com

Original 999,999k Crew

Common sense/moderation. gbullock32's Avatar
    gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I still mix my PWO's with carbonated water from time to time. I swear it enhances the effects and the flavoring
    Only reason I don't do this is I have my biggest meal before bed (3600 calories in it atm; love the food coma) so still a bit bloated when I wake up to train. Thinking the carbonation might just add to the bloat and make it uncomfortable.
    Short cuts to success are often paved with lies.
    1/13/16: Massive hernia.
    5/10/16: Finally back to lifting, light but improving.

Why Teens shouldn't cut/Lack of progress thread- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169272763&p=1397509823#post1397509823

GTFO Fug lmao

I enjoy it as well though for the bubbles
    Squat and Deadlift

crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Only reason I don't do this is I have my biggest meal before bed (3600 calories in it atm; love the food coma) so still a bit bloated when I wake up to train. Thinking the carbonation might just add to the bloat and make it uncomfortable.
    WWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA? Seriously, 3600 calories in a single meal? DA FUGinq? I eat 2700 a day and am fat.

GTFO Fug lmao

I enjoy it as well though for the bubbles
    Checkout this study on carbonated water and alcohol

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17720590

steve@alienshave.com

Original 999,999k Crew

gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by crpav View Post
    WWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA? Seriously, 3600 calories in a single meal? DA FUGinq? I eat 2700 a day and am fat.
    4600 calories a day to gain ~2 pounds a month right now. Most of my TDEE is from work though. I weighed myself with and without my equipment on; my gear alone weighs 22 pounds. So imagine walking/being active for 8-16 hours while wearing a 22 pound weighted vest; burns energy like a bastard. On top of that 1-1.5 hours lifting and about 30 minutes cardio per day.

Adds up fast, and makes my grocery bill hell.

Why Teens shouldn't cut/Lack of progress thread- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169272763&p=1397509823#post1397509823

Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Seriously concerned that you're an alien/human hybrid between this and the insane caffeine intake...
    AE APE results thread: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144074851&p=867099761&viewfull=1#post867099761

🎁☃️🎄🎅25 Days Till Christmas Massive Giveaway!🎅🎄☃️🎁
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175093131

Originally Posted by Jammer02xd View Post
    Seriously concerned that you're an alien/human hybrid between this and the insane caffeine intake...
    You should see how much I had to eat when I was doing double shifts almost daily one month; 2 double shifts, one single, then 2 doubles again; did that almost for 30 straight days because **** sleep and yeah to money.

Not doing that again, was a wreck after just 2 weeks haha.

Cowboys/Razorbacks/Mavs LoudyRowdy's Avatar
    LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    what happened to tasty whey and that tasty whey rep
    - Spot for sale

Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LoudyRowdy View Post
    what happened to tasty whey and that tasty whey rep
    he went to force factor. n tasty whey as well as adaptogen done disappeared from the forums.
    -#TeamBramble #GetFitOrDie

Follow my Ongoing Physique Quest:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166876461

Instagram: The_Machine_JB

I can do this all day Farley1324's Avatar
    Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    God damn people.

Selling our house, buyers wanted a 60 day closing period, which is long AF right? All set to do back to back closes next week on selling and buying. Our buyers just let it be known today that they won't be ready.

BRB already scheduled truck, trailer, movers, alarm cancel here, new alarm there, transfer gas - water - electric - cable - internet, USPS forward, furniture delivery, board the 6 pets for the closing/moving period, have my parents flying in to help with kids and move etc, fence company coming to new house, tile guy to new house, a construction guy for doors to new house, and probably **** I'm forgetting...all out the window because they won't be ready to close yet.

I'm sure the people we are buying from are equally happy.

No they have to figure out when they'll get their **** together and be able to get to close, AND find an attorney office available for it (might not be any avail later that day or the next day not sure the next next day), AND the house we are buying has to line up with that, and reschedule or do something with all that ****.

What. The. ****.

ETA: Starting a list of things to attempt to reschedule. Off the top of my head, 13 people/companies not counting family OR things the realtors/attorneys are mostly doing relating to the closes
    Last edited by Farley1324; 11-09-2017 at 09:59 AM.

Checkout this study on carbonated water and alcohol

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17720590
    interdasting but inconclusive

God damn people.

Selling our house, buyers wanted a 60 day closing period, which is long AF right? All set to do back to back closes next week on selling and buying. Our buyers just let it be known today that they won't be ready.

BRB already scheduled truck, trailer, movers, alarm cancel here, new alarm there, transfer gas - water - electric - cable - internet, USPS forward, furniture delivery, board the 6 pets for the closing/moving period, have my parents flying in to help with kids and move etc, fence company coming to new house, tile guy to new house, a construction guy for doors to new house, and probably **** I'm forgetting...all out the window because they won't be ready to close yet.

No they have to figure out when they'll get their **** together and be able to get to close, AND find an attorney office available for it (might not be any avail later that day or the next day not sure the next next day), AND the house we are buying has to line up with that, and reschedule or do something with all that ****.

What. The. ****.

ETA: Starting a list of things to attempt to reschedule. Off the top of my head, 13 people/companies not counting family OR things the realtors/attorneys are mostly doing relating to the closes
    good luck w all that lol
    Squat and Deadlift

God damn people.

What. The. ****.

**** like this is why I am never buying another house or selling mine; way too much effort.

crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    God damn people.

What. The. ****.
    That sucks. Not nearly as frustrating as that but I remember when we put our old house on the market to sell and were looking for our now new home. First we looked at new homes. Found the top 3 or so we wanted and had in order of most wanted. We weren't super ready to commit yet and then when we decided we were ready the top choice was already sold. We decided to put an offer in our current home with no contingencies as we didn't want to lose it. We already owned or first home and was paid off so we put it on the market the same time we were in the negotiation phase of our current home.

Showing sucked with a 6 month old with having to leave house sometimes in the evenings for some showings and also having the house look nice for the day for possible showings. First offer was a VA loan. Wanted way too much extra things fixed and allowances like new siding and all sorts of things. The price was already reasonable for the market at the time and value of the home. After too many back and forths and wanting way too much for allowances we didn't counter offer anymore and basically said nope. Second offer was an older lady buying it for her granddaughter to help her get out of an abusive relationship and get on her feet. She was ready to pay in cash, put down the $1000 in earnest money and seemed to be a done deal. Only issue was she wanted to close within a week and we were panicking on how we would move into our new home so fast. We already closed on our new home and owned it but had to wait to move in due to help to move. 2 days before closing our real estate agent calls and says she backed out as her granddaughter was freaking out and just couldn't do it. We got the earnest money but now owned our new home and still had our old home. We then moved into our new home and still had to do showings of the old home. Many trips over to clean. clean and clean. Had a big snow storm for what was the final showing and had to drive over and shovel that mess of several feet of snow. Finally sold the home and all ended well but man does home buying and selling suck.

brooks1865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brooks1865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brooks1865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brooks1865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brooks1865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brooks1865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brooks1865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brooks1865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brooks1865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brooks1865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brooks1865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just started getting back under the barbell after injuring my low back awhile ago. Was a little scared for awhile but have been easing back into it. Strength has gone way down but I almost always lift along so ego lifting has never been a problem for me. Had a legs last night and did lunges for the first time since jr high football and I do not miss them. Legs are absolute jello today but I guess it's nice to know I'm heading back in the right direction!

I can do this all day Farley1324's Avatar
    Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by crpav View Post
    That sucks. Not nearly as frustrating as that but I remember when we put our old house on the market to sell and were looking for our now new home. First we looked at new homes. Found the top 3 or so we wanted and had in order of most wanted. We weren't super ready to commit yet and then when we decided we were ready the top choice was already sold. We decided to put an offer in our current home with no contingencies as we didn't want to lose it. We already owned or first home and was paid off so we put it on the market the same time we were in the negotiation phase of our current home.

Showing sucked with a 6 month old with having to leave house sometimes in the evenings for some showings and also having the house look nice for the day for possible showings. First offer was a VA loan. Wanted way too much extra things fixed and allowances like new siding and all sorts of things. The price was already reasonable for the market at the time and value of the home. After too many back and forths and wanting way too much for allowances we didn't counter offer anymore and basically said nope. Second offer was an older lady buying it for her granddaughter to help her get out of an abusive relationship and get on her feet. She was ready to pay in cash, put down the $1000 in earnest money and seemed to be a done deal. Only issue was she wanted to close within a week and we were panicking on how we would move into our new home so fast. We already closed on our new home and owned it but had to wait to move in due to help to move. 2 days before closing our real estate agent calls and says she backed out as her granddaughter was freaking out and just couldn't do it. We got the earnest money but now owned our new home and still had our old home. We then moved into our new home and still had to do showings of the old home. Many trips over to clean. clean and clean. Had a big snow storm for what was the final showing and had to drive over and shovel that mess of several feet of snow. Finally sold the home and all ended well but man does home buying and selling suck.
    Yeah...that sucks

So, so much potential for massive PITA

Closed Thread
Page 175 of 270 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 173 174 175 176 177 185 225 ... LastLast