Page 171 of 271 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 169 170 171 172 173 181 221 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,130 of 8109
    Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by JJ2131 View Post
    Who were you thinking of emailing?
    You going for a full sleeve with Jun, or just half?

It's borderline 3/4's atm. I will more than likely cap it off closer to the wrist when I get in my next session to finish the current one.

Not completely sure on who I'll contact, I've gotta check out my spreadsheet of where I'm heading and when I'll have time to get some ink done. Will post up my plans when I figure them out. Just resigned from my job and starting another in 2 weeks so things are pretty hektik.
    http://www.inklocations.com - Find the best tattoo artists, anywhere in the world.

Private Equity Degen VBogdanovic's Avatar
    VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Rember Orellana in 7 days now... pretty pumped.. damn does 1.5 yrs fly by haha! I am getting pretty nervous as the day i have been looking forward too for so long is fixing to come around.

I'm looking to put in 12-15 hours over a 2 day period.

I remember posting a couple pages back about some tips for these longer sessions as the only tattoo i have ever gotten took an hour max (some text on my back).

So basically, i should look to dress comfy and warm (because of cold sweats), bring gatorade/snacks/water (with a pop top), and bring earbuds? Am i missing anything?
    I would appreciate some of you veteran brahs input!

Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by VBogdanovic View Post
    So basically, i should look to dress comfy and warm (because of cold sweats), bring gatorade/snacks/water (with a pop top), and bring earbuds? Am i missing anything?
    Gratz, mirin so hard.
    That's pretty much it. Make sure you had a decent meal before you go, and preferably a good nights sleep before your first day. Then just snack on **** as much as you can during the sessions. Gatorade + chocolates and/or mueslie bars is probably the easiest.
    http://www.inklocations.com - Find the best tattoo artists, anywhere in the world.

pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Gbinkster View Post
    smart choice. education and knowledge should always be at the top of priorities. You can always get ink. Heck, ive waited about 2 years with an incomplete sleeve because i have other priorities.

Booked with Pako Barragan from las vegas for next tuesday. Met him at robert phos shop. Kids barely in his 20s. I just texted him yesterday. Hes a real talent, and easy to book before he blows up, wait time and price will increase $150hr. Im down to pay guys like duffy and torres $300 hr, but when u find a steal u have to take it. anyone interested, this kids on point.

emailed him, hope to hear back. headed to vegas in january!
    -BALTIMORE RAVENS-ORIOLES-TCUFOOTBALL-SPURS-
    *MISC COLOGNE CREW*
    "Ever love someone so much you'd do anything for them? Well.. Make that someone your self and do whatever the hell you want." Harvey S.

JJ2131 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ2131 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ2131 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ2131 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ2131 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ2131 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ2131 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ2131 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ2131 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ2131 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ2131 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by VBogdanovic View Post
    Rember Orellana in 7 days now... pretty pumped.. damn does 1.5 yrs fly by haha! I am getting pretty nervous as the day i have been looking forward too for so long is fixing to come around.

I'm looking to put in 12-15 hours over a 2 day period.

I remember posting a couple pages back about some tips for these longer sessions as the only tattoo i have ever gotten took an hour max (some text on my back).

Hey Brah, excited for you.
    Incidentally I'll be back in with Jun on the 21st, so we will be getting work done concurrently.
    What your bringing sounds on point, I would add red bull and gummy bears to that as well. Red bull for the caffeine and gummy bears for the dextrose, but that's just personal preference.
    Another thing I forgot to mention was take ibuprofen and Paracetamol every 2-3 hours. Switching between them. One will help with the pain, the other the swelling.
    Also remember it's more mental than physical, I know this sounds cliche but trust me it's true.

Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Those thick lines lil b uses to outline his pieces are fugly..totally ruins the piece, so disappointing

Another thing I forgot to mention was take ibuprofen and Paracetamol every 2-3 hours. Switching between them. One will help with the pain, the other the swelling.
    Be careful with these as they will thin your blood and make you bleed more.

Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000)
    just take an endone lol

JJ2131 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ2131 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ2131 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ2131 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ2131 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ2131 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ2131 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ2131 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ2131 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ2131 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ2131 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Nostalgiac View Post
    Be careful with these as they will thin your blood and make you bleed more.
    I'm not a big bleeder so this was never an issue for me. I think it also depends on whether the artist is heavy handed or not. I don't have any other work besides Jun to compare but I don't think a Jun is very heavy handed, in comparison to say someone like Fernie who, supposedly from a few reviews regularly over-works pieces.
    I think for multiple days on the same area, the swelling really plays a part in pain tolerance and how well or poorly your skin will accept the ink.
    From my experience using these two in conjunction was well worth any trade offs.

Originally Posted by Alpha Moth View Post
    Those thick lines lil b uses to outline his pieces are fugly..totally ruins the piece, so disappointing
    Funnily enough I had about a 1 hour chat to Jun about lil B and he wasn't a fan of his use of that bold outline ether. I think in one off pieces it makes it pop, but in sleeves/big areas in just kills the flow.
    I got the vibe from Jun, that Jun didn't like him that much. I wouldn't go as far to say that there was bad blood, more Jun just thought he was immature and abit of a little punk.

I'm not a big bleeder so this was never an issue for me. I think it also depends on whether the artist is heavy handed or not. I don't have any other work besides Jun to compare but I don't think a Jun is very heavy handed, in comparison to say someone like Fernie who, supposedly from a few reviews regularly over-works pieces.
    I think for multiple days on the same area, the swelling really plays a part in pain tolerance and how well or poorly your skin will accept the ink.
    From my experience using these two in conjunction was well worth any trade offs.
    For sure, if you aren't a big bleeder then I think you're definitely right the anti-inflammatory could help a lot, just saying to be careful ;P

Funnily enough I had about a 1 hour chat to Jun about lil B and he wasn't a fan of his use of that bold outline ether. I think in one off pieces it makes it pop, but in sleeves/big areas in just kills the flow.
    I got the vibe from Jun, that Jun didn't like him that much. I wouldn't go as far to say that there was bad blood, more Jun just thought he was immature and abit of a little punk.
    Heh... yeah that doesn't surprise me.

I'm in America next February (1st to 19th) if anyone wants to catch up for some drinks. Also looking for artists to hit up for some work.
    LA -> San Fran -> Vegas -> Denver -> New York -> LA

500 Internal Server Error jujuB's Avatar
    jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    thoughts on this guy?

https://instagram.com/joshschuver/

might be going to him for my next piece.
    RIP mainsqueeze530 1991-2013

GreyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    A couple of points I'd like to add; I was told by the artist that's done the majority of my arm that people tend to bleed more from a rotary machine than a coil. Now, he's Polish so I didn't really pick up what he said properly but he mentioned something about coil machines having more "give" in the push of the needle than rotaries - Anyone got anymore on this?

I also think "traditional" black'n'grey realism which uses the customer's skin tone as negative space, won't really cause as much bleeding because some portions of the skin aren't being inked at all - As opposed to greywash, colour realism, etc which goes right down to light greys and white as the negative space with the whole area getting worked = more bleeding... anyone getting me here?

That being said,

I barely bled with my Kat Abdy shin/knee piece - Neo-trad, light hand, coil machine and very little "natural" negative space

I barely bled with my Gre Hale knee piece - Trad, heavy hand, coil machine and very little "natural" negative space

I barely bled with my Phil Wilkinson thigh piece - Neo-trad, light hand, rotary machine and a tiny bit of "natural" negative space

I bled more than I ever have with my sleeve - Greywash, colour realism, heavy hand, rotary machine and no "natural" negative space - It did feel that he overworked bits and had quite an aggressive approach.

So it looks like for me, that a heavy hand + rotary (if there's even any truth in that...) and 100% working of the skin seems to cause me the most bleeding.

I'm just waffling on now though.

Originally Posted by jujuB View Post
    thoughts on this guy?

https://instagram.com/joshschuver/

might be going to him for my next piece.
    His work looks good, versatile artist.
    Last edited by GreyBrah; 07-14-2015 at 03:35 PM.

Originally Posted by GreyBrah View Post
    A couple of points I'd like to add; I was told by the artist that's done the majority of my arm that people tend to bleed more from a rotary machine than a coil. Now, he's Polish so I didn't really pick up what he said properly but he mentioned something about coil machines having more "give" in the push of the needle than rotaries - Anyone got anymore on this?

I also think "traditional" black'n'grey realism which uses the customer's skin tone as negative space, won't really cause as much bleeding because some portions of the skin aren't being inked at all - As opposed to greywash, colour realism, etc which goes right down to light greys and white as the negative space with the whole area getting worked = more bleeding... anyone getting me here?

That being said,

I barely bled with my Kat Abdy shin/knee piece - Neo-trad, light hand, coil machine and very little "natural" negative space

I barely bled with my Gre Hale knee piece - Trad, heavy hand, coil machine and very little "natural" negative space

I barely bled with my Phil Wilkinson thigh piece - Neo-trad, light hand, rotary machine and a tiny bit of "natural" negative space

I bled more than I ever have with my sleeve - Greywash, colour realism, heavy hand, rotary machine and no "natural" negative space - It did feel that he overworked bits and had quite an aggressive approach.

So it looks like for me, that a heavy hand + rotary (if there's even any truth in that...) and 100% working of the skin seems to cause me the most bleeding.

I'm just waffling on now though.

His work looks good, versatile artist.
    I think as you have highlighted, there are several factors which would influence bleeding; natural propensity/artist/tattoo machine/style/area being tattooed.

I think what you have said about B and G's use of the negative space runs true, the trade off being that to get the depth required it takes 2-3 times as long. I'm around the 35 hour mark for about 60% of my sleeve, I have mates with Japanese sleeves that took less than 20. I can only assume the longer one also spends under the needle in any given session, also increases the likelihood of bleeding.

500 Internal Server Error jujuB's Avatar
    jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    some of these people really take forever to respond....

it sucks having to wait so long for a hope of chance that they MAY reply.
    RIP mainsqueeze530 1991-2013

kornflake7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kornflake7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kornflake7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kornflake7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kornflake7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kornflake7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kornflake7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kornflake7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kornflake7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kornflake7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kornflake7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Haha I feel you on that I sent a text to one artist as he says on his ig, he finally texted back after over a month and said to email him I forgot what the f I sent him in the first place lol

BlakRandy is just really nice. (+1000) BlakRandy is just really nice. (+1000) BlakRandy is just really nice. (+1000) BlakRandy is just really nice. (+1000) BlakRandy is just really nice. (+1000) BlakRandy is just really nice. (+1000) BlakRandy is just really nice. (+1000) BlakRandy is just really nice. (+1000) BlakRandy is just really nice. (+1000) BlakRandy is just really nice. (+1000) BlakRandy is just really nice. (+1000)
    I added to my collection of birds with this piece from Joe Carpenter about a month back.

Attached Images

DSH1627 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DSH1627 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DSH1627 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DSH1627 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DSH1627 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DSH1627 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DSH1627 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DSH1627 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DSH1627 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DSH1627 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DSH1627 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Not sure I know what you mean bud, if the clouds are a bolder style then it probably would. I'm a big fan of mandalas and think knees and elbows are the best places for them but I feel they need to be surrounded my similar styles of work.

Both my knees are done and my arms are kind of spoken for so I'm thinking about getting one in my knee ditch (ouch)...
    The clouds on the lower arm what i am after are kinda like David Beckham's (dont judge me) and yeah i was thinking it would stick out too much, they are two contrasting styles and it would look weird or like im forcing something and i dont want that

GreyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I think what you have said about B and G's use of the negative space runs true, the trade off being that to get the depth required it takes 2-3 times as long. I'm around the 35 hour mark for about 60% of my sleeve, I have mates with Japanese sleeves that took less than 20.
    On the topic of time frames, I've seen a lot of heavy black-only traditional artists work incredibly fast; finishing complete back/front pieces in under 10 hours, it's mad.

Originally Posted by BlakRandy View Post
    I added to my collection of birds with this piece from Joe Carpenter about a month back.
    Very nice man, Joe's work is very nice. Did he do the other bird? I seem to remember seeing one in my feed a while back in the same place.

Getting high up the neck too, mirin.

Originally Posted by DSH1627 View Post
    The clouds on the lower arm what i am after are kinda like David Beckham's (dont judge me) and yeah i was thinking it would stick out too much, they are two contrasting styles and it would look weird or like im forcing something and i dont want that
    Yeah that ain't gonna work too well in my opinion. Some styles can go well together but not those ones.

Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

[img]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7867743&d=1436974779[/mg]

I love it. Brilliant. Joe's work is so good

Very nice man, Joe's work is very nice. Did he do the other bird? I seem to remember seeing one in my feed a while back in the same place.

Getting high up the neck too, mirin.
    Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe the other bird is Ryan Evans' work.
    The opposite of courage in our society is not cowardice, it is conformity. -Rollo May

*Misc Ink Crew*

http://www.angry-developer.com/

BlakRandy is just really nice. (+1000) BlakRandy is just really nice. (+1000) BlakRandy is just really nice. (+1000) BlakRandy is just really nice. (+1000) BlakRandy is just really nice. (+1000) BlakRandy is just really nice. (+1000) BlakRandy is just really nice. (+1000) BlakRandy is just really nice. (+1000) BlakRandy is just really nice. (+1000) BlakRandy is just really nice. (+1000) BlakRandy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thanks very much man. Nah, the red Cardinal is by Ryan Evans. I actually spoke to Ryan again by email 2 weeks ago and hoping to get back in with him before the end of the year.

Also back in With Joe in September for a day and have a consultation with Edgar Ivanov in August. My torso is filling up nicely.

I'm thinking of going a total different style on the legs and getting a piece by Kelly Violet too. I don't think the intricate Realism or Neo Trad work I have will look too great under my hairy legs but thinking something super bold and black by her will hold better.

Originally Posted by Epithet View Post
    I love it. Brilliant. Joe's work is so good

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe the other bird is Ryan Evans' work.
    Absolutely on the money man. That's a keen eye or good knowledge Repped both of you guys.

Originally Posted by sabonis224 View Post
    What artists are similar to him? Idk what you even call his style it's very unique
    As stated totally correctly by Epithet there is nobody quite like Gogue. He is also my number one fave artist. However a few people maybe worth looking at who at times do a few bits similar are
    Cory Norris (Who was jeffs Mentor) https://instagram.com/corynorrisart/
    Teresha Sharp https://instagram.com/teresasharpeart/
    Matt Lambdin https://instagram.com/matt_lambdin/?hl=en

Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Absolutely on the money man. That's a keen eye or good knowledge Repped both of you guys.
    I have a good memory haha.
    The opposite of courage in our society is not cowardice, it is conformity. -Rollo May

*Misc Ink Crew*

I have a good memory haha.
    Haha. Cool man. Who do you have work from then? I saw you'd been in Cloak and Dagger. Was that for Kat Abdy?

Haha. Cool man. Who do you have work from then? I saw you'd been in Cloak and Dagger. Was that for Kat Abdy?
    Yeah. Kat Abdy at Cloak and Dagger, Piotr Dedel at Kamil. I've met both artists that did your birds haha. I also have work by Matthew James at No Regrets, Cheltenham. And soon, so soon... Boris...

*Misc Ink Crew*

Yeah. Kat Abdy at Cloak and Dagger, Piotr Dedel at Kamil. I've met both artists that did your birds haha. I also have work by Matthew James at No Regrets, Cheltenham. And soon, so soon... Boris...
    Oh. You are going to Boris. Nice.When? That's a ****ing solid collection man. I love all the work of those guys. I haven't seen any of Matthew James's work in person but I'd love to see something up close. His work comes across mindblowing in Pics. My friend actually had this sleeve up at no regretts from Phatt German. It's not fully finished here though.

I'm gonna try to pull together pics of all my work as I have a few others too. A Crispy Lennox Piece, a John Anderton piece and and some older work by Mo Coppoletta.

You got pics of your work I can see without trawling the whole thread?

I'm gonna try to pull together pics of all my work as I have a few others too. A Crispy Lennox Piece, a John Anderton piece and and some older work by Mo Coppoletta.

You got pics of your work I can see without trawling the whole thread?
    Im out now so fastest way is linking my ig
    Stardust_tea
    Got all 3 pics there

*Misc Ink Crew*

Oh. You are going to Boris. Nice.When? That's a ****ing solid collection man. I love all the work of those guys. I haven't seen any of Matthew James's work in person but I'd love to see something up close. His work comes across mindblowing in Pics. My friend actually had this sleeve up at no regretts from Phatt German. It's not fully finished here though.

[img]http://www.bigtattooplanet.com/forums/attachments/tattoo-talk/30450d1426686284-good-tattoos-your-friends-have-screenshot_2015-03-04-13-46-16.png[img]
    Got Boris starting October. Its a large project so I'll be there next year several times as well.
    Phatt is amazing. Not just his work. He's an incredible person. I would say top 5 fun people I have met. Him and Drew Romero made my 2 days at No Regrets a very fun experience

*Misc Ink Crew*

Im out now so fastest way is linking my ig
    Stardust_tea
    Got all 3 pics there
    Just saw them on insta. Mate you have smacked it. All three pieces are superb. Great to see Matthews work healed too.

I give you a follow but you might not wanna follow my horribly egomaniacle looking insta back. Haha.

My friend said exactly the same thing about Phatt. He said he is awsome.

Page 171 of 271 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 169 170 171 172 173 181 221 ... LastLast