Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17
    devill1am is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devill1am is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devill1am is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devill1am is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devill1am is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devill1am is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devill1am is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devill1am is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devill1am is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devill1am is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devill1am is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by HMFIC_BROWSIN View Post
    Easily the saddest post I've read on here in a long time.... You live your life and pursue jobs to impress a sloot? I recently took a pay cut to pursue happiness in my work. Guess what - I'm wayyyyyy happier and couldn't care less if some sloot doesn't approve of my fuking choices. Oh no! Some 21st century scandalist skank doesn't want to marry me now? Bummer dude.
    Respect.
    "why always alpha beta bro?" - locoloco22
    "To be successful in life, you need to breathe" - Jason Genova

Tarck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tarck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tarck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tarck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tarck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tarck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tarck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tarck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tarck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tarck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tarck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Repped OP. I wish everyone who knew they didn't want kids would do this.

Buy high, sell higher. HMFIC_BROWSIN's Avatar
    HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by saintHoop View Post
    I

I can see you want to be Dinkleberg and live the life of luxuries but deep inside you're an empty hearted pit of sadness.
    I cry myself to sleep. So lonely.
    Spoiler alert; you die at the end.

Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by HMFIC_BROWSIN View Post
    I cry myself to sleep. So lonely.
    He's trying so hard to convince you that you need somebody to be happy. lol. Seems you hit a sore spot. And he's red, just ignore red, they're red for a reason.
    Not gonna make it crew
    Hope to be dead b4 60 crew.
    No marriage crew (at least with western girls)
    I keep it real, G.

HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Cynic09 View Post
    He's trying so hard to convince you that you need somebody to be happy. lol. Seems you hit a sore spot. And he's red, just ignore red, they're red for a reason.
    I'm mind=blown because I think he actually DOES believe the chit he's posting....

shtabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) shtabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) shtabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) shtabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) shtabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) shtabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) shtabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) shtabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) shtabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) shtabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) shtabe is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    did you hear about vasectomy in californication?

Gayford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Nuwin View Post
    Didn't read this entire thread. My post isn't totally relevant either.

Got mine done almost a year ago. 2 kids is enough. I'm over 30. Whatever.

Anyway, as I'm laying back and the nurse starts shaving my coin purse I start making small talk. She's quite a bit older but I ask if she always wanted to be a nurse when she was a kid. She said yes. So I asked when you dreamed about being a nurse as a little girl, did you ever think you'd grow up and shave men's balls for a living?

Things you should not ask when a woman has a razor to your nuts. She didn't think I was nearly as funny as I did. But she played a long and said it was better than being a hospital nurse.
    Fawking LAWL
    *Texas Crew*

SquirtlePower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SquirtlePower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SquirtlePower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SquirtlePower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SquirtlePower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SquirtlePower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SquirtlePower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SquirtlePower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SquirtlePower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SquirtlePower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SquirtlePower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    hahaha 21 and you already think you have this figured out huh? Congratulations on helping kill your bloodline that until now has lived strong through previous generations.
    **Charlotte Flair Crew**
    **Triple GOAT is the GOAT of GOATS crew**

BorisTheCat is just really nice. (+1000) BorisTheCat is just really nice. (+1000) BorisTheCat is just really nice. (+1000) BorisTheCat is just really nice. (+1000) BorisTheCat is just really nice. (+1000) BorisTheCat is just really nice. (+1000) BorisTheCat is just really nice. (+1000) BorisTheCat is just really nice. (+1000) BorisTheCat is just really nice. (+1000) BorisTheCat is just really nice. (+1000) BorisTheCat is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Tarck View Post
    Repped OP. I wish everyone who knew they didn't want kids would do this.
    In response to your pm of how successful a reversal is:

According to WebMD (not sure on accuracy of this)

"How Well It Works

Chances of a successful vasectomy reversal decline over time. Reversals are more successful during the first 10 years after vasectomy.

In general, vasectomy reversal:

Leads to overall pregnancy rates of greater than 50%.
    Has the greatest chance of success within 3 years of the vasectomy.
    Leads to pregnancy only about 30% of the time if the reversal is done 10 years after vasectomy."

It also depends on the competence/experience of the urologist performing the procedure.
    Last edited by BorisTheCat; 03-04-2014 at 06:07 PM.
    *no social life, so buries himself with work crew*
    *only derives pleasure from material things b/c no friends crew*
    *jaded outlook on life crew*
    *moveable sound crew*
    *never had a gf crew*
    *kneedragger/hunting/fishing crew*
    *lives in flea-infested apartment in the hood crew*
    *born again virgin crew*
    *vasectomy crew*
    *doesn't want kids crew*

ricflaironpcp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ricflaironpcp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ricflaironpcp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ricflaironpcp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ricflaironpcp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ricflaironpcp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ricflaironpcp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ricflaironpcp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ricflaironpcp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ricflaironpcp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ricflaironpcp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SquirtlePower View Post
    hahaha 21 and you already think you have this figured out huh? Congratulations on helping kill your bloodline that until now has lived strong through previous generations.
    That bloodline bull **** is out dated.

Through social growth, we've chosen to move away or reinvent our purpose.

By your logic, OP should be going around having unprotected sex or raping as many people as possible, because it's the absolute quickest way to ensure he knocks up lots and lots of woman, and then has more kids than all the other guys out there, thus maintaining his bloodline.

It's kind of stupid to care about your bloodline in that sense. As far as we know, we get one chance at life, and until technology improves, if you're lucky you get 80 years. If you don't enjoy raising kids, why would you taint the point from which your kid is born, until you die by choosing to have a kid? Why would you ruin the quality of the only life you know you get? Even if you are religious and believe in an after life, you still don't know that it is a certainty.

Legacy and blood line is mostly bull ****. I'm guessing almost everybody reading this thread does not know their great great grandfathers name, and if they do know his name, they barely know anything about him. Unless you do something really special, odds are, you won't be remembered, and other than being a novelty based talking point at a single family dinner and then never spoken of again, your family isn't going to give a **** that 80 years ago their great grandfather Squirtle Power used to exist.

If you want to have kids, that's awesome, and there is something to be said for being as certain as possible before doing something permenant. But I'd argue that getting a vasectomy and risking the small chance that you regret it 20 years down the line is a lot wiser than doing what a good chunk of guys do, which is accidentally knocking up a girlfriend, and then having to settle for her, and have your life altered because you're obligated to raise and provide for a kid for the rest of your life.

On the topic of vasectomy reversals. You should not get one with the expectation that you can get it reversed. You should get one with the expectation that that is GG for your ability to knock up girls and have a kid.

BorisTheCat is just really nice. (+1000) BorisTheCat is just really nice. (+1000) BorisTheCat is just really nice. (+1000) BorisTheCat is just really nice. (+1000) BorisTheCat is just really nice. (+1000) BorisTheCat is just really nice. (+1000) BorisTheCat is just really nice. (+1000) BorisTheCat is just really nice. (+1000) BorisTheCat is just really nice. (+1000) BorisTheCat is just really nice. (+1000) BorisTheCat is just really nice. (+1000)
    EDIT: Finally got on the Tom Leykis show, dropped a misc reference in there. HMFIC_Browsin, GTFIH

http://soundcloud.com/boris-the-cat-1/tom-leykis-call
    *moveable sound crew*
    *never had a gf crew*
    *born again virgin crew*
    *vasectomy crew*
    *doesn't want kids crew*

TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lmao clapping dem cheeks for 8 minutes and paying child support for 18 years, im not bout dat life jerryl
    6'6" crew
    220 lbs in avi (srs)
    Computer Science crew
    Prenup if I ever get married crew

Originally Posted by BorisTheCat View Post
    EDIT: Finally got on the Tom Leykis show, dropped a misc reference in there. HMFIC_Browsin, GTFIH

http://soundcloud.com/boris-the-cat-1/tom-leykis-call
    lmao fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuk yeah!

I was just listening to the replay from friday and heard it. good sh!t. clappin cheeks jerrel. Tom is right about chicks, even if a girl SAYS she doesn't want to have kids, she actually does. So if you meet a girl who says she doesn't want kids, it's still ill-advised to let her know about your vasectomy. The other caller who said he uses it to make girls go away is lulzy and completely makes sense.

MURedHawk235 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MURedHawk235 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MURedHawk235 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MURedHawk235 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MURedHawk235 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MURedHawk235 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MURedHawk235 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MURedHawk235 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MURedHawk235 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MURedHawk235 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MURedHawk235 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    OP did you freeze any of your sperm just in case things may change in the future?
    https://www.bogleheads.org/ for excellent investing advice for beginners

Originally Posted by MURedHawk235 View Post
    OP did you freeze any of your sperm just in case things may change in the future?
    I did not. I explained earlier ITT that I chose not to because it costs several hundred a year, which I was not interested in paying for.
    *moveable sound crew*
    *never had a gf crew*
    *born again virgin crew*
    *vasectomy crew*
    *doesn't want kids crew*