Closed Thread
Page 163 of 381 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 161 162 163 164 165 173 213 263 ... LastLast
Results 4,861 to 4,890 of 11413
    iFLEXmySOUL will become famous soon enough. (+50) iFLEXmySOUL will become famous soon enough. (+50) iFLEXmySOUL will become famous soon enough. (+50) iFLEXmySOUL will become famous soon enough. (+50) iFLEXmySOUL will become famous soon enough. (+50) iFLEXmySOUL will become famous soon enough. (+50) iFLEXmySOUL will become famous soon enough. (+50) iFLEXmySOUL will become famous soon enough. (+50) iFLEXmySOUL will become famous soon enough. (+50) iFLEXmySOUL will become famous soon enough. (+50) iFLEXmySOUL will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Jericho786 View Post
    Salaam

1) I know I asked this quite a while ago, but I am still not sure. How do you exactly give in charity without your other hand knowing? I mean if you put your hand in your pocket and pull out any change and give it in, then yes it wont know, but sometimes you want to know how much you give in. Like paying charity off the internet with your credit card you will have to give an certain amount with you knowing or in the same situations as anywhere else where you will want to know. So how can one still do this?
    Wasalam,

So from my understand, it is almost a figure of speech. It is not necessarily saying that you should just take the money and dump it without having any idea of how much you put it. I believe it has more to do with donating in a surreptitious manner.

For example, if you were to donate -- you don't raise your hand high in the air with your dollar bill and then place it into the donation box. You quietly, almost stealthily put the donation into the box. This ensures that you are donating for the sake of donation, rather than for the sake of others to look at you and say "Oh, wow! Look at how much he has donated!".

There are times, however, that giving in public may be beneficial. Sometimes at a fundraiser, others may see your donation and it may inspire them to donate.

A lot of it has to do with intention.

SYRIANKID will probably be able to answer this question better than myself, just trying to help out.

WaAllahu3alim (God knows best)
    HELLO?

No beginning or ending, the seven dimensions...
    ...Enough space for more than a million words and inventions

How many lessons there are, and how little are taken?

kassit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kassit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kassit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kassit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kassit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kassit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kassit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kassit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kassit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kassit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kassit has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Salaam

1) I know I asked this quite a while ago, but I am still not sure. How do you exactly give in charity without your other hand knowing? I mean if you put your hand in your pocket and pull out any change and give it in, then yes it wont know, but sometimes you want to know how much you give in. Like paying charity off the internet with your credit card you will have to give an certain amount with you knowing or in the same situations as anywhere else where you will want to know. So how can one still do this?
    As-salamu 'aleikum wa rahmatu Allahi wa barakatuh

Brother, you are trying to understand that hadith literally when it is not meant to be taken literally. It is a hyperbole - a figure of speech - an extreme exaggeration to deliver a point which is that charity should be given discretely from other people. It has got nothing do with your left hand really not knowing what your right hand gave in charity - that is the exaggerated part. Neither does it mean that you shouldn't not know what you give in charity, that is definately not the case. You don't just fumble your pocket with your right hand and give out whatever you happen to find. Nor do you give charity without knowing what you actually gave. Look up the definition of hyperbole and look at some examples.

I hope this helps.
    Le pouvoir est ? Dieu.

chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by thegaylord View Post
    Keep things solely academic, never get personal with professors. You only have to deal with them for a couple of months and then you'll never have to see them again.
    Good advice
    Originally Posted by SYRIANKID View Post
    As-Salaamu aleikum wa rahmat Allah wa barakatahu
    Bismillah Ar-Rahman Ar-Raheem
    Allahuma Salli 'ala Muhammad wa 'ala aalihi wa sahbihi ajma'een wa sallim

You can tell your history teacher that when it comes to the reporting of religious history, there is no such thing as a neutral source because every narrator holds a belief about religion. The only characteristic that would make someone only report reliable information is honesty and God-wariness, which is the hallmark of a pious Muslim. Why, then, wouldn't we want such persons to tell their own history unless their intention was to purposely hide the flattering portions of it or to poison it with the unreliable rumors of its detractors?

I would then commence a skip-walk while snapping my fingers.

http://hatershate.ytmnd.com/

http://benderhatersgonnahate.ytmnd.com/

http://hatersgonhate.ytmnd.com/

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum
    W'as-Salaamu aleikum wa rahmat Allah wa barakatahu
    lulz sk got jokes
    You just keep pushing. You just keep pushing. I made every mistake that could be made. But I just kept pushing.

Check it out:- http://www.tahara.ca/products.html

Assalamualikom ^_^!

SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Salaam

It's an expression which means secretly giving a lot of charity. One literal understanding is that you reach deep into your pocket and give an unknown amount of wealth without anyone noticing. It's an expression for something done secretly.

Your brain can't keep secrets from your right hand or left hand, so it's just an expression that means that nobody should know about your charity but yourself.

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum
    *** There is no one free of all need, of whom all else are in absolute need, but God ***

Pbuh: If anyone testifies that None has the right to be worshipped but God Alone Who has no partners, and that Muhammad is His Servant and His Apostle, and that Jesus is God's Servant and His Apostle and His Word which He bestowed on Mary and a Spirit created by Him, and that Paradise is true, and Hell is true, God will admit him into Paradise

SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by chashma1 View Post
    1) Shia claim um kulthoom and ruqaiyah (may God be pleased with them) were not prophet's (p) daughters, in fact Khadijah(r) brought them in marriage and they were her sister's children. Proof of prophet having 3 daughters?

The Prophet (pbuh) had four daughters: Zaynab, Ruqiyyah, Umm Kulthoom, and Fatima (may God be pleased with them all).

The Qur'an and hadiths don't make any distinctions when speaking about the Prophet's (pbuh) daughters, it is only shia texts that try to make the distinction and claim some are step-daughters for political reasons (lineage issues). In fact, even some Shia texts admit they were his biological daughters from Khadija (may God be pleased with her), thereby exposing the inconsistency of the lie.

http://www.ahlelbayt.com/articles/ahlel-bayt/daughters

http://www.sunnidefense.com/exp/cont...s-prophet-saws

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum
    *** There is no one free of all need, of whom all else are in absolute need, but God ***

Pbuh: If anyone testifies that None has the right to be worshipped but God Alone Who has no partners, and that Muhammad is His Servant and His Apostle, and that Jesus is God's Servant and His Apostle and His Word which He bestowed on Mary and a Spirit created by Him, and that Paradise is true, and Hell is true, God will admit him into Paradise

Originally Posted by N.W.A View Post
    Asalamu Alaykum,

1. Is there any proof that the prophet (pbuh) prescribed that one should say their intention of praying out loud instead of in their minds?

2. Having your trousers below your ankle isnt haram right? It is just mukrooh?

Jazkallah Khair

1) I don't know of any,

http://qa.sunnipath.com/issue_view.a...ID=1044&CATE=4

2) It's haram if done out of pride, arrogance, or as a show of wealth (you can afford to sag your clothes down because you can easily buy new ones). Otherwise, it is disliked because it opposes the emphatic Prophetic (pbuh) example:

http://qa.sunnipath.com/issue_view.a...ID=4931&CATE=4

http://qa.sunnipath.com/issue_view.a...&ID=64&CATE=90

http://qa.sunnipath.com/issue_view.a...&ID=69&CATE=90

http://qa.sunnipath.com/issue_view.a...=3737&CATE=377

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum

1) How come the Prophet (pbuh) became affected by a jewish magician? He put a spell on him, should a great Muslim not be affected yet alone the prophet (pbuh) the greatest man in the world of all time.

2) Do good Muslims who pray and do good deeds become pain free when they are about to die. So if they got stabbed, they died of a disease, they got hit by a car, they got beaten, they got electrocuted and so on.

1) The Prophet (pbuh) was a mortal and was affected by spears, poison, rocks thrown, and other physical attacks. He was also temporarily affected by black magic, but was protected from any serious or lasting effects.

http://www.islamicperspectives.com/P...gBewitched.htm

http://www.answering-christianity.co...d_by_magic.htm

2) Usually, but not always. One shouldn't care about the pain of death if it is a way to expiate for sins one has forgotten about. Any pain a Muslim patiently endures is to preserve them from the punishment of the Hereafter.

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum

TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How old were you and your wife when you got married?

Was she arranged for you since you were little or did you meet her yourself?

Did you get married in Syria or Canada?
    "Don't give up, don't ever give up. Cancer can take away all of my physical abilities. It cannot touch my mind, it cannot touch my heart and it cannot touch my soul; and those three things are going to carry on forever." - Jimmy V (RIP 1946-1993)

***ЯR*** Big Dawg Crew ***ЯR***

secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Could a muslim become a bouncer at a club/bar provided it's not a strip club?

sherenk is just really nice. (+1000) sherenk is just really nice. (+1000) sherenk is just really nice. (+1000) sherenk is just really nice. (+1000) sherenk is just really nice. (+1000) sherenk is just really nice. (+1000) sherenk is just really nice. (+1000) sherenk is just really nice. (+1000) sherenk is just really nice. (+1000) sherenk is just really nice. (+1000) sherenk is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by secretlifter3 View Post
    If the club/bar provides alcohol as one of its drinks, then no.
    KEEP REP TRADING OUT OF YOUR SIG LINE

chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    1) Who is Hakeem Luqman and is he mentioned in Qur'an?
    Some guy tried to argue with me today saying that hakeem Luqman was 'given' a book by Allah that gave him the knowledge to cure diseases. i asked him what do you mean by given? As in revealed? He said just like Nabis are given a book and then he tells me Luqman was not a prophet. I told that's absolutely false then, he wasn't revealed any book from God because only prophets (pbut) are given a book! (Of course all knowledge comes form God, but saying that someone was receiving revelations from Allah almighty when they aren't prophet is false) Please correct my position
    You just keep pushing. You just keep pushing. I made every mistake that could be made. But I just kept pushing.

Assalamualikom ^_^!

Jericho786 is just really nice. (+1000) Jericho786 is just really nice. (+1000) Jericho786 is just really nice. (+1000) Jericho786 is just really nice. (+1000) Jericho786 is just really nice. (+1000) Jericho786 is just really nice. (+1000) Jericho786 is just really nice. (+1000) Jericho786 is just really nice. (+1000) Jericho786 is just really nice. (+1000) Jericho786 is just really nice. (+1000) Jericho786 is just really nice. (+1000)
    No. Even if there was no Alcohol (very unlikely not to be), there is music, flirting, free mixing, indecently dressed women, and so on. A Muslim should not be in such places and be protecting a place of sin.
    Hi, Peace.

1) Who is Khizr (as)? Is he mentioned in Qur'an? what is his story mentioned in the Qur'an , please post.
    2) What is the difference between (a.s) and (r.a)
    3) what is the literal translation of Hadhrat in English?
    4) what is Idda'h and what are the guidelines a woman follows in her Idda'h?
    5) What are the two Jannahs on earth in Medina? I keep hearing about them in Jumma prayers, they're related to the Roza-e-Rasool Muhammad (pbuh)
    6) Someone said it is haraam to make prayers such as " Oh Allah, for your love of the Muhammad (pbuh) and from ur bounty give us this and this." Basically asking God to give us something through love of the prophet (pbuh) is not good, as one should directly ask God. I personally don't find anything wrong with it, it's clearly not a shirt (according to me), but what do you have to say?
    Last edited by chashma1; 12-08-2010 at 12:07 AM.

Assalamualikom ^_^!

Jericho786 is just really nice. (+1000) Jericho786 is just really nice. (+1000) Jericho786 is just really nice. (+1000) Jericho786 is just really nice. (+1000) Jericho786 is just really nice. (+1000) Jericho786 is just really nice. (+1000) Jericho786 is just really nice. (+1000) Jericho786 is just really nice. (+1000) Jericho786 is just really nice. (+1000) Jericho786 is just really nice. (+1000) Jericho786 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Salaam.

1) Would it be correct to support non-Muslim police force and armies who tried to kill a Muslim terrorist who was about to kill many in a crowded city and market?

2) Why did God create Dajjal? Seems like the masons love him as I see the eye everywhere.

3) If you were raped and a women got pregnant, cant she have an abortion? Why would she want to keep a baby of an unknown sick rapist who raped her.
    Last edited by Jericho786; 12-08-2010 at 10:29 AM.
    Hi, Peace.

mujie is a name known to all. (+5000) mujie is a name known to all. (+5000) mujie is a name known to all. (+5000) mujie is a name known to all. (+5000) mujie is a name known to all. (+5000) mujie is a name known to all. (+5000) mujie is a name known to all. (+5000) mujie is a name known to all. (+5000) mujie is a name known to all. (+5000) mujie is a name known to all. (+5000) mujie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    @SK

Is it haraam for a person to use anabolic steroids to increase muscle mass.If yes,please say why.
    I just came here on the internet to lie

UK-Baz will become famous soon enough. (+50) UK-Baz will become famous soon enough. (+50) UK-Baz will become famous soon enough. (+50) UK-Baz will become famous soon enough. (+50) UK-Baz will become famous soon enough. (+50) UK-Baz will become famous soon enough. (+50) UK-Baz will become famous soon enough. (+50) UK-Baz will become famous soon enough. (+50) UK-Baz will become famous soon enough. (+50) UK-Baz will become famous soon enough. (+50) UK-Baz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Salaamu Alaykum, Hope you are in best of health and imam.

1) In shafi school, if a non mehram touches you is your wudu broken ?
    2) Have you been to any famous shrines or mosques ? How about the ones in syria ? If you have any pics ?
    3) For a english speaking muslim that whats to become a scholar which arab country should he study in ? which university ? Will he first have to master the arabic language ?
    4) What is the ahle sunnah story of karbala ? do shia's have a different stories to us ? how about salafis ?

Thank you

Wsalaam

Originally Posted by mujie View Post
    @SK

Is it haraam for a person to use anabolic steroids to increase muscle mass.If yes,please say why.
    No. if they are not used properly, then they would become haraam. Some supplements you also need to be cautious with because they can also be harmful and they have ingredients that are not halal, but most are ok. Another thing I will point out, if your not religious, whats the point of having a body like a bull and a heart like a bird.

http://qa.sunnipath.com/issue_view.a...=2889&CATE=233
    Hi, Peace.

Originally Posted by mujie View Post
    @SK

There's nothing that specifically prohibits steroids, except the principle that misusing it can cause harm, so one should ensure that they are taking them in a medically acceptable manner.

http://qa.sunnipath.com/issue_view.a...=2889&CATE=233

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum

1) Who is Hakeem Luqman and is he mentioned in Qur'an?
    Some guy tried to argue with me today saying that hakeem Luqman was 'given' a book by Allah that gave him the knowledge to cure diseases. i asked him what do you mean by given? As in revealed? He said just like Nabis are given a book and then he tells me Luqman was not a prophet. I told that's absolutely false then, he wasn't revealed any book from God because only prophets (pbut) are given a book! (Of course all knowledge comes form God, but saying that someone was receiving revelations from Allah almighty when they aren't prophet is false) Please correct my position

Chapter 31 of the Qur'an is called "Luqman". It talks about a pious man giving advice to his son. In a hadith, the Prophet (pbuh) said that two most pious black people were Luqman and Belal (may God be pleased with him). The Qur'an doesn't say that Luqman was given a book or that God spoke with him. It's possible he was a Prophet but we really don't know for sure.

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum

It doesn't sound like a lawful source of income to protect a place which earns money by inviting people to drink, dance, then fornicate.

everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Muslims always say that Islam is the religion of peace & tolerance, so how do you explain this :

"Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."
    Nullius in verba

1) Who is Khizr (as)? Is he mentioned in Qur'an? what is his story mentioned in the Qur'an , please post.
    2) What is the difference between (a.s) and (r.a)
    3) what is the literal translation of Hadhrat in English?
    4) what is Idda'h and what are the guidelines a woman follows in her Idda'h?
    5) What are the two Jannahs on earth in Medina? I keep hearing about them in Jumma prayers, they're related to the Roza-e-Rasool Muhammad (pbuh)
    6) Someone said it is haraam to make prayers such as " Oh Allah, for your love of the Muhammad (pbuh) and from ur bounty give us this and this." Basically asking God to give us something through love of the prophet (pbuh) is not good, as one should directly ask God. I personally don't find anything wrong with it, it's clearly not a shirt (according to me), but what do you have to say?

1) Chapter 18 of the Qur'an talks about Khidr. Verses 65-82.

More info here:

http://sunnah.org/msaec/articles/khidr.htm

http://www.abc.se/~m9783/k/vt1-gfh_e.html#4

http://islamqa.com/en/ref/20505

2) "Aleihi as-salaam" [upon him be peace] is used for Prophets (pbut) while "radi Allahu anhu" [may God be pleased with them] is used for the family and companions of the Prophet (pbuh)

3) In Arabic it literally means "Presence" but it means "His excellence"

4) Iddah is a waiting period for a woman after she is divorced

http://qa.sunnipath.com/issue_view.a...13284&CATE=239

http://qa.sunnipath.com/issue_view.a...D=4144&CATE=96

http://qa.sunnipath.com/issue_view.a...ID=182&CATE=11

http://qa.sunnipath.com/issue_view.a...ID=173&CATE=11

5) I've never heard of that

6) There's nothing wrong with that, though in the end, it will not help a sinful person to ask God to grant them anything "on behalf of" or "for the love of" someone who is more pious than them. The mark of someone who would like to have their supplications accepted is that they are sincere, repetitive, and prove that they want to reform themselves.

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum

Originally Posted by everglide123 View Post
    Muslims always say that Islam is the religion of peace & tolerance, so how do you explain this :

"Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."
    The first verse was revealed during the context of war, after pagans had broken a peace treaty with Muslims.

Understanding the Qur’anic Verse “Slay them wherever you find them”: Balance, Justice, and Mercy in Islamic Rules of Jihad

http://seekersguidance.org/ans-blog/...d-scholarship/

Explaining the Caravan Raids by Early Muslims

http://seekersguidance.org/ans-blog/...early-muslims/[/b]

The second verse is God declaring that disbelievers will be punished severely in Hell, which is true and has nothing to do with Muslims opting for peace.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...postcount=8394

Salaam.

1) Would it be correct to support non-Muslim police force and armies who tried to kill a Muslim terrorist who was about to kill many in a crowded city and market?

2) Why did God create Dajjal? Seems like the masons love him as I see the eye everywhere.

3) If you were raped and a women got pregnant, cant she have an abortion? Why would she want to keep a baby of an unknown sick rapist who raped her.

1) Yes, since that's what should be done with a Muslim criminal in a Muslim country anyway. Criminal Muslims are harmful wherever they are, and need to be punished quickly and thoroughly

2) Dajjal is the final and most difficult "fitnah" (trial) in the history of the Earth. Through him, God will test which people have believed in Muslim revelations and have adequate knowledge to identify and avoid him. Everyone else will join him and will be destroyed as part of his army.

The Prophet (pbuh) said:

There will be the little black trial which will leave none of this community without giving him a slap, and when people say that it is finished, it will be extended. During it a man will be a believer in the morning and an infidel in the evening, so that the people will be in two camps: the camp of faith which will contain no hypocrisy, and the camp of hypocrisy which will contain no faith. When that happens, expect the Antichrist (Dajjal) that day or the next. [Abu Dawud]

3) It's permissible, but scholars suggest that the woman should truly consider whether it's necessary. It's not the baby's fault that he should be conceived that way then killed. The mother can raise the baby to be an upright Muslim.

http://qa.sunnipath.com/issue_view.a...ID=270&CATE=87

http://islamqa.com/en/ref/13317

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum

everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SYRIANKID View Post

The second verse is God declaring that disbelievers will be punished severely in Hell, which is true and has nothing to do with Muslims opting for peace.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...postcount=8394

So wait, you really think I'm gonna be severely punished in hell for being an Atheist ? Who wrote the Koran?
    Nullius in verba

Originally Posted by UK-Baz View Post
    Salaamu Alaykum, Hope you are in best of health and imam.

1) In shafi school, if a non mehram touches you is your wudu broken ?
    2) Have you been to any famous shrines or mosques ? How about the ones in syria ? If you have any pics ?
    3) For a english speaking muslim that whats to become a scholar which arab country should he study in ? which university ? Will he first have to master the arabic language ?
    4) What is the ahle sunnah story of karbala ? do shia's have a different stories to us ? how about salafis ?

Thank you

Wsalaam

1) No, but if you touch a non-mahram with your open palm on purpose, then yes

2) Yes

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...ghlight=syrian

3) He'll definitely need to master Arabic to be able to understand the Qur'an, hadiths, and crucial Islamic texts of exegesis (tafsir) and fiqh (jurisprudence). I think the best countries include Syria, Yemen, Egypt, and Morocco.

4) This is the Ahl Al Sunnah account:

http://www.ahlelbayt.com/articles/history/ashura

http://www.ahlelbayt.com/articles/history/rebuttal-2

http://www.ahlelbayt.com/articles/history/yazid

http://www.ahlelbayt.com/articles/history/shimr

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum

So wait, you really think I'm gonna be severely punished in hell for being an Atheist?
    If you die an atheist, it's guaranteed.

Who wrote the Koran?
    The Qur'an was revealed by God, then dictated by the Prophet (pbuh) to his family and companions. More info here:

The History of the Qur'anic Text from Revelation to Compilation

General info on the difference between Islam and other religions can be found here:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...1&postcount=13

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...1&postcount=14

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...1&postcount=15

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...1&postcount=21

Also, what are the rules for pre-maritial sex in Islam ? Is sodomization considered taking the virginity of a Muslim girl ?
    An egyptian muslim girl wants me to take her virginity, but I don't know what the rules are. And is kissing with tongue & fingering accepted without marriage ?
    Nullius in verba

Sorry for so many questions but I have another one :
    There is a Muslim girl in my class I've been talking to, she tells me she doesn't believe in wearing the hijab but still believes in the quran, is this a contradiction or is it acceptable ?
    Nullius in verba

Also, what are the rules for pre-maritial sex in Islam ? Is sodomization considered taking the virginity of a Muslim girl ?
    An egyptian muslim girl wants me to take her virginity, but I don't know what the rules are. And is kissing with tongue & fingering accepted without marriage ?
    Any touching outside of marriage is prohibited.

Anal sex is prohibited whether inside or outside of marriage.

Sexual intercourse is a major sin before marriage. It's called fornication.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...postcount=3281

Closed Thread
Page 163 of 381 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 161 162 163 164 165 173 213 263 ... LastLast