Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16
    KGB125 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KGB125 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KGB125 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KGB125 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KGB125 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KGB125 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KGB125 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KGB125 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KGB125 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KGB125 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KGB125 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by chevy72blu View Post
    He wasnt choked out because of loose cigarettes. Thats complete BS and I dont know why that is being thrown around.

He was choked out because that cop thought he was resisting. Was he? Doesnt look like it to me but the GJ found differently. What prompted the stop =/= things that happen during the stop

That narritive makes it sound like:
    "Are you selling loose cigs?
    "Yeah"
    Choke-slam.

Not what happened.
    would be interesting to see the actual timeline for events. I thought I heard on the news that he died 5 hours after the arrest but I cannot confirm. Has the GJ documents been made public yet?
    **KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE**
    **Novice Traditional Wet Shavers Crew**
    **Ele Shirt Crew (Blue and Gray)**
    **BMW, Mercedes and Porsche Crew**
    Misc fairy tale
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136567801

bzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by bov188 View Post
    YES, they do have equal opportunities? How do they not have equal opportunities? Public school is 100% FREE. You can attend college and pay for it with grants, scholarships, and loans. All they have to do is SHOW UP to the party, but that is on them. They don't even NEED to go to college, as someone else stated.

Their economic status has nothing to do with how they treat authority figures. How they treat authority figures is on the individual and no one else. You don't have to attack a police officer, or choose not to ID yourself (which is illegal in many states), or not roll your window down during a traffic stop.

Most police officers and authority figures do treat everyone with respect, but they do not receive the same respect. Just as you stated, it's a two way street.

Google doesn't pay any of their employees minimum wage. Google only employs HIGHLY qualified candidates, and they probably received a raise because additional workloads. Google is a fast growing company that thrives on innovation. They didnt just receive a 10% wage increase because "herp derp we have so much money, we tried burning it but that took too long so lets just give it to the employees". Their employees are some of the most highly qualified candidates for their roles; thus, they have earned that 10% raise.

Finally, please provide me with a source for that statement. That is a pretty big claim to make and not have any sources to back it up.

And liberal is a general term for people who are extremely left wing
    1. You honestly believe the black kid living in the projects has the same opportunity as a white kid in a gated community? PLEASEEEEEEEE. You're in a dream world if you believe that is true. I may as well just stop the argument right now if you believe that. You don;t think private schools help you get into a college? Also now you're saying these kids HAVE get scholarships in order to get into school. Where as little daddys girl can do f1ck all in school and just have him pay her way in. Equal opportunity is not out there

2. I know rich people who hate cops, I know poor people who have no problem with cops. I'm not saying it is the be all, end all in the relationship. I'm saying ON AVERAGE, the lower socio economic status people (ON AVERAGE: minorities) are the ones who have to resort to crime in order to gain scarce resources. Therefore they feel they are being singled out. Which they are. But that is just the way the current system has brought us to. Its a sad sight to see. This is why I'm speaking and spreading the word of change and different outlook. The one you are so obviously against.

The system was built by people no smarter than you or me. It can and should be changed. Unfortunately the media has a strangle hold on most of the public. Who can't see they are being tricked into thinking this trickle down economics works.... its pretty obvious it doesnt. Look at the state of the country right now.

3. My point with Gogole was that you can suddenly raise wages and have your business continue to be successful I was giving an example of it. I was trying to prove that you can drastically change your costs suddenly and still survive and be fine.

Not too mention that if the govenrment raise the minimum wage then everyone would have to do it. Wal mart wouldnt lose any market share cause everyone would still be competing on the same cost model.

I know what a liberal is. I just find it hilarious that as soon rednecks hear anything that isn't a right wing view its immediately YOU ARE A COMMUNIST LIBERAL WHO WANTS TO DESTROY THE FREE MARKET. Can someone be in the middle somewhere? Is that possible in your mind? As I already stated in an above post the political system has you brain washed as well. There are only 2 choices Demo or Repub. Theres no inbetween.
    **ALPHA CREW**

mCheech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mCheech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mCheech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mCheech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mCheech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mCheech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mCheech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mCheech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mCheech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mCheech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mCheech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Godyssey View Post
    and I agree, partially. but you have been approached by police before right? we all have. for one reason or another. have ANY of them EVER approached you like this.

also, do you think it was necessary for them to do that over loose cigerettes? cmon.
    Actually, yes. A newark cop tried to assault me by jumping through my car window because we merely exchanged some words.

While in uniform.

There ARE bad cops out there, they are just people like everyone else. There are also good ones, who never get any credit for the hard job they have to do because there are so many morons out there who get their knowledge on how police should act from the movies.

mCheech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mCheech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mCheech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mCheech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mCheech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mCheech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mCheech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mCheech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mCheech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mCheech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mCheech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by bzman View Post
    1. You honestly believe the black kid living in the projects has the same opportunity as a white kid in a gated community? PLEASEEEEEEEE. You're in a dream world if you believe that is true. I may as well just stop the argument right now if you believe that. You don;t think private schools help you get into a college? Also now you're saying these kids HAVE get scholarships in order to get into school. Where as little daddys girl can do f1ck all in school and just have him pay her way in. Equal opportunity is not out there
    It's called a loan. You get a loan, get your education, then you pay off said loan with the job you get from your education like everyone else has to do regardless of background.

There is no excuse anymore. Anyone can get an education now a days. Not to mention affirmative action. The problem is the culture of the ghetto. You can throw money at them, throw education at them all you want. In the end, it's up to THEM to use those resources and apply them in order to benefit their lives.

Also, you're comparing rich people to poor people like there is nothing in between. Every single one of your arguments is so black and white.

Middle class people don't have money to just throw at problems, they have to apply themselves and try just like anyone else does.

I hate this nonsense because it always takes away from hard working people who did the right things growing up, got a degree in a useful field, and applied that degree to real life in order to get a job. It's as if these people were just given this. I phucking hate that ****. Just because we didn't grow up in a **** area with ****ty parents means anything we have was given to us from "privilege"

Man I hate that word so much.

TL;DR, yes there are those who start in ****tier situations, but in today's world there are so many avenues for giving yourself a better life. Simply handing people a few extra bucks WON'T DO ****. Until the cultural problem is fixed in the inner city ghettos, nothing will change. You can give as much free education as you want, nothing is going to change. It's never been easier to go to college than now, yet it's still the same old ****.

Community college is so cheap, you can get a loan that probably costs $20 a month. Go to CC for 2 years and apply to a university and graduate. Not that phucking hard in 2014. Like the other said, public schooling is FREE. Go to highschool, attend your classes, do your home work, get A's and you're going to do just fine. But no, because of the absolute **** parents perpetuating this horrendous inner city, cultural nonsense, these kids are brainwashed into thinking that's the only way. Then they **** their lives up, have kids, and the cycle continues.

Originally Posted by KGB125 View Post
    In my limited experience of real life, not just something I saw on youtube or read on the web, but actual real life what would happen is they would just get larger wheels for their cars, more pairs of stupid shoes they dont need, or some other useless item to decorate the trailer. THere would be more buy here pay here places in those neighborhoods, along with nice things in the local pawnshops, business's would swoop in and take more money from them.

It doesnt start nor end with just give them more money. It starts with education and family. It starts with giving poor people something to reach for. According to research poor people are more likely to commit a crime because they have nothing to lose, you (generalized and assuming you have a home, car, PC, job, gym membership, things you are looking forward to in life) and I have something to lose if we rob a liquor store, get caught making meth, are willing to act out illegally so we dont do it because our life is better than the alternative. poor people dont see it that way, jail really isnt that much worse than what they live with everyday.
    Said it better than me.

It's a cultural issue. It's rare to see a traditional family in areas like that.

nolimits97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nolimits97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nolimits97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nolimits97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nolimits97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nolimits97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nolimits97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nolimits97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nolimits97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nolimits97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nolimits97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by bzman View Post
    You live in USA? Cause thats how your system is currently set up. Only 2 choices: Demos, Repubs.

Havent you noticed much difference since Obama came into power? Like actual tangible difference within your own life? No ofcourse you haven't. They are basically the same party they just differentiate themselves with silly things only the peasants concern themselves with like gay marriage
    Some "silly things" make a lot of difference to some people.
    I'm not quite sure how trolls as blatant as this manage to stay green.
    I mean come on, as if a business is going to sit back and lose a quarter of their profits when they could pass it on to consumers.

bzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by nolimits97 View Post
    Some "silly things" make a lot of difference to some people.
    I'm not quite sure how trolls as blatant as this manage to stay green.
    I mean come on, as if a business is going to sit back and lose a quarter of their profits when they could pass it on to consumers.
    I stay green because I'm speaking my honest opinion that some people happen to agree with. Its not the popular one (why you believe I am a troll), but I believe it to be true.

Gay marriage doesn't affect my life in any way so why in heck would i care about it? Go be married, live miserable like everyone else lol. If you believe it's a big deal fine, just to me, doesn't really make sense to care about it.

Why are you so afraid of this business passing cost onto consumer? Then just go shop somewhere else that is smarter, more innovative and can keep their costs lower. You live in one of the best, developed countries in the world (IMO) Australia. Free market, just go shop somewhere else. Market will figure itself out and bring costs to what it should be.
    **ALPHA CREW**

BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by squeak419 View Post
    So much this...

God damn it I phucking hate people. I am so close to selling everything i own and moving to a small island in the middle of nowhere.
    fuk off we're full.

Originally Posted by Vexidi View Post
    Not unlike a pitbull, once a cop locks their jaw it's already game over.
    lold so hard. Such a good analogy.

Originally Posted by mCheech View Post
    Also, you're comparing rich people to poor people like there is nothing in between. Every single one of your arguments is so black and white.
    Out of all that you wrote, this is the biggest thing here. Everyone acts like the commas in the bank account are literally the ONLY difference between the haves and have nots.
    Order Will Be Restored

Stynieke is a name known to all. (+5000) Stynieke is a name known to all. (+5000) Stynieke is a name known to all. (+5000) Stynieke is a name known to all. (+5000) Stynieke is a name known to all. (+5000) Stynieke is a name known to all. (+5000) Stynieke is a name known to all. (+5000) Stynieke is a name known to all. (+5000) Stynieke is a name known to all. (+5000) Stynieke is a name known to all. (+5000) Stynieke is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by fk1444 View Post
    the thought, that some people think blocking road will accomplish something is actually scary. How will it help you? what is the thought process behind it?
    It's like thinking: "I don't like gas prices, so I will protest by killing puppy's, that will surely help." And before you say that killing puppy's and blocking road is two different thing, I just wanna say, I know. It is like comparing trowing tea in harbor and blocking road.
    weird comparision - but i'd say they block the road mainly cause the media gives so much attention to it
    Surviving negtrain victim - 2014 ~Never Forget
    Heats up the room to atleast 25 degrees everywhere he goes crew

2.5/10 flaccid to 9/10 erect penis crew

☆★★☆ Gita Hadizadeh - PERSONAL 10/10. One day she'll be mine, don't care what age etc etc ☆★★☆

thrshr01 is not very helpful. (-500) thrshr01 is not very helpful. (-500) thrshr01 is not very helpful. (-500) thrshr01 is not very helpful. (-500) thrshr01 is not very helpful. (-500) thrshr01 is not very helpful. (-500) thrshr01 is not very helpful. (-500) thrshr01 is not very helpful. (-500) thrshr01 is not very helpful. (-500) thrshr01 is not very helpful. (-500) thrshr01 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by 20Mavs11 View Post
    It's called "schools" and not everyone can be a teacher, but they can act and show their disgust with the court system.

I can do what you're saying also "I would be more impressed if these people solved cancer, world hunger, and space travel". Yeah, just saying it gets nothing done. If you want these people to "teach" something, how about you do it?
    Schools? Lol. No schools teach academics, decency and morals are taught at home.

Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NewEgo View Post
    Did you compare ghetto ****s protesting against NYPD for chocking out a fat **** selling cigarettes to the kids in the hood for the 3rd time with 30 open cases to MLK/Rosa Parks?

You are one dumb inbred mother ****er.
    lol you clearly didn't read the rest of the thread after that post. good job.

Actually, yes. A newark cop tried to assault me by jumping through my car window because we merely exchanged some words.

While in uniform.

There ARE bad cops out there, they are just people like everyone else. There are also good ones, who never get any credit for the hard job they have to do because there are so many morons out there who get their knowledge on how police should act from the movies.
    im not sure why my posts are being viewed as "anti cops all cops are bad" tbh.

im just saying in the Gardner case, the police went over board. that's it.
    Boxer.
    Police Officer.
    Political Science, Criminal Law (B.A)

Michigan Wolverines | Atlanta Falcons

Prostagma is just really nice. (+1000) Prostagma is just really nice. (+1000) Prostagma is just really nice. (+1000) Prostagma is just really nice. (+1000) Prostagma is just really nice. (+1000) Prostagma is just really nice. (+1000) Prostagma is just really nice. (+1000) Prostagma is just really nice. (+1000) Prostagma is just really nice. (+1000) Prostagma is just really nice. (+1000) Prostagma is just really nice. (+1000)
    It's called a loan. You get a loan, get your education, then you pay off said loan with the job you get from your education like everyone else has to do regardless of background.

There is no excuse anymore. Anyone can get an education now a days. Not to mention affirmative action. The problem is the culture of the ghetto. You can throw money at them, throw education at them all you want. In the end, it's up to THEM to use those resources and apply them in order to benefit their lives.

Middle class people don't have money to just throw at problems, they have to apply themselves and try just like anyone else does.

I hate this nonsense because it always takes away from hard working people who did the right things growing up, got a degree in a useful field, and applied that degree to real life in order to get a job. It's as if these people were just given this. I phucking hate that ****. Just because we didn't grow up in a **** area with ****ty parents means anything we have was given to us from "privilege"

Man I hate that word so much.

TL;DR, yes there are those who start in ****tier situations, but in today's world there are so many avenues for giving yourself a better life. Simply handing people a few extra bucks WON'T DO ****. Until the cultural problem is fixed in the inner city ghettos, nothing will change. You can give as much free education as you want, nothing is going to change. It's never been easier to go to college than now, yet it's still the same old ****.

Community college is so cheap, you can get a loan that probably costs $20 a month. Go to CC for 2 years and apply to a university and graduate. Not that phucking hard in 2014. Like the other said, public schooling is FREE. Go to highschool, attend your classes, do your home work, get A's and you're going to do just fine. But no, because of the absolute **** parents perpetuating this horrendous inner city, cultural nonsense, these kids are brainwashed into thinking that's the only way. Then they **** their lives up, have kids, and the cycle continues.
    Preach brother.