Page 156 of 156 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 154 155 156
Results 4,651 to 4,669 of 4669
    2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by theACEofSPADES View Post
    It's pretty unrealistic in my opinion for the reasons mentioned. I understand she's a super assassin but the Night King is far from normal. Let's also remember Arya had zero ties to the Night King and that whole story line. The episode prior she was asking Gendry for a description of them. She didn't deserve to kill him
    it was a disappointing end to the night king for sure. theon should have been able to fight him, but they just threw theon into the flames.

There is only one Hell: the one we live in now.

TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    +++ miscin' at work crew +++

rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    These directors, they decided if something made sense then it wouldn't be surprising enough. That's really all it boils down to.
    Boycott foodservice industry crew

[_]Living [X]Living Dead nkiritsis13's Avatar
    nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm going to reserve a place in one of the seven hells for this, but it was worth it...

Originally Posted by everblue View Post
    holy **** that would have been epic

and about the NK fighting scene, in that vid they said that the NK is played by the stunt man that did the fight scene as Arthur Dayne dual wielding the swords in the previous season. So the fight scene would have been absolutely insane. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
    This is who was playing the Night King:

This is what we actually got:

Originally Posted by AgRyan View Post
    D&D wanted to save all the character deaths and cool chit for the episode they were writing and directing and it near totally killed their entire series in the process. Also they didn't do chit with all the buildup in their own episode with the exception of the Clegane Bowl.
    They kind of did retroactively kill the entire series because all of the seemingly careful planning and build up led to literally nothing that had transpired over the last seven seasons mattering whatsoever.

I mean, before we even learn a main character's name, the show kicks off with the White Walkers - turns out you just have to leap at one of them and shank them and the entire House Stark's words turn to dust.

Dany could have died in the fire with Khal Drogo and the biggest difference would be hundreds of thousands of lives being sparred and Jon only having to see one women he loved die.

Jon could have stayed at Castle Black because he just ends being exiled there anyway.

Tyrion could have remained Hand of the King and rule the Realm by proxy because he winds up doing just that by being Hand to King Sits-on-his-Assbergers.

Sansa could have remained a stupid little girl because despite the show pleading with us to buy that she has the wits of a pre-Bran'd Hodor, she is still a petty idiot who was complicit to Dany's plot-madness.

Arya could have stayed in Braavos because she never stopped being a psychopath, contrary to her, "A girl is Arya Stark," farewell. Hell, she's just going to end up sailing to Essos, so she could have taken a holiday east and to go just as far.

Even when they could have killed off expendable characters, they simply failed upwards:

Sam's fat arse should have died innumerable times in that one battle alone, but he manages to become both Maester to the King, father, and representative of House Tarly, all while breaking the hell out of his Night's Watch vows.

Bronn can't even comprehend loans, but he's master of coin and Lord of bloody Highgarden, the richest damned Kingdom of the Realm.

And Bran? Useless, "wasn't even worth a whole season," Bran the Broke Cock sits on his arse while a half million people perish so that he could "come all this way" to be King of the entire Realm. I don't know if I can watch the first episode of GOT knowing that Jaime would have saved us all this misery if he pushed a little harder
    I said this on another page and I'll say it again. As cool as it would be to see the NK fight, it wouldn't make sense.

Think about it, the Night King can...

1.) Raise the dead
    2.) See through Bran's warging powers and touch him
    3.) Crack the earth by putting his hand on the ground
    4.) Kill a dragon with a single throw of a javelin. Keep in mind the scorpions couldn't even kill with one shot
    5.) He could fall hundreds of feet to the ground and be unharmed
    6.) Dragon fire can't kill him
    7.) He has the power to bring winter with him

There's no way in hell any human being would be able to beat him in a sword fight given all that. So in a way it makes sense that he didn't fight in S8, but it also makes it worse that fuking Arya killed him. He had his hand on her throat, a slight squeeze and her head would have exploded. My version of this would be the NK killing Jon and many others, but Jon comes back again as Azor Ahai and then we get an epic dual between the two. They would be more evenly matched assuming Azor Ahai has super powers as well
    It's pretty unrealistic in my opinion for the reasons mentioned. I understand she's a super assassin but the Night King is far from normal. Let's also remember Arya had zero ties to the Night King and that whole story line. The episode prior she was asking Gendry for a description of them. She didn't deserve to kill him
    Exactly. Post-Hound, Braavos Arya can fukk right off to the low-rent anime she crawled out from, and she's the last bloody person who earned the right to even be in Winterfell for the Long Night.

Arya's involvement was like if Dracula was slain by an errant, wooden wheel spoke that broke off from a nearby broken down carriage.
    What if it wasn't Neo who defeated Agent Smith, but the fukking French twat from the second film?
    What if it wasn't Uma Thurman who Killed Bill, but Vivica A. Fox's daughter out of the damn blue?
    What if the shark from Jaws was killed not by Brody shoving an air tank in its mouth and shooting it, but his wife ramming the shark with a speed boat?
    What if Voldemort was killed by goddamn Dudley Dursley?

"WHAT DO THEY LOOK LIKE?!?"
    I dunno, like a KILLER, Arya - you should know what they look like, you daft bint.
    No really, Fukk off, Arya. Go kill that alcoholic, pregnant bitch you've been muttering about in your sleep.
    When I said "human being" I meant normal humans like Arya, Tormund, Brienne, Jorah, Theon, etc. Characters that didn't have special abilities. That being said, I doubt Dany would've been able to do anything against the NK. Her only abnormal ability is she can't be burned. She can't fight or anything, and we already saw her biggest dragon couldn't kill the Night King. As far as Bran goes, we already saw that the NK can see through it abilities. Outside of him warging into animals to attack the NK I don't see what else he could do to actual pose a significant threat.

Jon obviously makes the most sense to defeat the NK. They teased us with it for half the series. Jon becoming Azor Ahai and beating the NK is what everyone was waiting for
    I get what you mean, essentially mortals posing no realistic threat to the Night King versus someone with destiny or magic on their side despite not technically being inherently "magical" themselves.

Them throwing in that "Princess that was promised" line of bollocks was throwing a bone to the "YASSS KWEEEEN" crowd because even the show upped Dany's power level to ludicrous degrees: GRRM even said ages ago that her being "unburnt" was a one-off miracle, not some Marvel superhero power. And personally, I feel like they undermined what made that even so bloody important to begin with by making fireproof Dany's "thing" because it was a significant event marking the return of magic to the world.

Tangent aside, the Night King was set up to be a nigh insurmountable threat, there were countless ways that they could have creatively led to his defeat, or a true subversion of expectations in the form of some kind of victory/stalemate on his part. Instead, they chose the etymological origin of Deus Ex Machina: throw a knife with a 90lb girl attached to it via a goddamn crane.
    I will stand firm, I refuse to kneel - The fury in me is divine
    My dark grave awaits, my fate is revealed - But I'm not afraid to die

If you have any problems or need advice, feel free to ask

MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 2RDEYE View Post
    i don't think it was unrealistic for arya to have killed him. tolkien had eowyn kill the witch king. who was like the most powerful of the ring wraiths and who gandalf couldn't even go against. though gandalf would have probably won
    GRRM has always written ASOIAF to not fall into the classic Lord of the Rings tropes. Once the show surpassed the books D&D started pushing this over the top feminist "girl power" plot. GRRM included empowered females in his story, like Brienne, Lyanna Stark, and even Arya, but D&D nuked any sort of artistic subtlety in those plot lines. Arya killing the Night King was basically just a piss poor execution of ripping off the Eowyn arc.

Originally Posted by nkiritsis13 View Post

This is who was playing the Night King:
    That's actually rehearsal for the Tower of Joy fight scene. Furdik was the stunt coordinator and if you look closely I'm pretty sure he was actually doing a lot of the fighting in that scene as Arthur Dayne.
    Last edited by MattyMiscer; 06-22-2019 at 06:15 PM.
    And relief washes over me in an awesome wave

BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    One of my favourite TV and film analysts, critiques Game Of Thrones Season 8...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGr0NRx3TKU
    If You Don't Like To Talk About Your Feelings, This Might Help...
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178926621

The Most Heartbreaking Thing That I've Learned About 'The Elite'.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178536851

Bitcoin And 'The Elite' - Why Bitcoin Is Not Revolutionary
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179820783

brb bulk-utting! nvrstopworking's Avatar
    nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Lol.... so those 2 plebs Benioff and Weiss rushed the ending of GoT because they wanted to work on the new Star Wars films....

.... Now they’ve left Star Wars after signing a deal with Netflix “because there just isn’t enough time to work on all the projects”.

knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by nvrstopworking View Post
    Lol.... so those 2 plebs Benioff and Weiss rushed the ending of GoT because they wanted to work on the new Star Wars films....

.... Now they’ve left Star Wars after signing a deal with Netflix “because there just isn’t enough time to work on all the projects”.
    Fuking twats. S8 was so bad i dont want to talk about ir ever again lmao, they killed it dead ded

davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    im positive that alexander or scipio would have defeated the zombies at a battle like winterfell

Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

they're trying to cash in before everyone else realizes that they are total garbage directors/producers.
    MuscleTech Supporter

APC/GPA, SPF 220
    http://americanpowerliftingcommittee-usa.com/
    Raw 216lbs bw
    Meet#/Gym#
    Squat 660bs/700lbs
    Bench 405lbs/415lbs
    DL 650/same

I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    it wasn't really well done lol though i love the LOTR and eowyn, it wasn't really an "epic" ending to the witch king. and tolkien did overpower eowyn as well, she sliced the head off of the witch king's fellbeast in a single stroke. this is her first real battle ever and she sliced the goddamn dragon's head off lol with a single stroke.

peter jackson actually had it way better in the movie. than the books. if it was 1:1 with the books the witch king would have died in like 1 minute
    i don't think it was unrealistic for arya to have killed him. tolkien had eowyn kill the witch king. who was like the most powerful of the ring wraiths and who gandalf couldn't even go against. though gandalf would have probably won
    1) Humans in LoftR unlike the ones in GoT are low key superhumans. LotR humans are modeled after ancient myths. GoT humans tend to die of infected wounds or get shot while pooping.
    2) She just finished him off, after Merry owend him with a magical dagger made to specifically kill wraith and stuff. Without Merry backstabbing him, Eowyn would have been toast.

I might be in the minority, but I think they would have written a solid Star Wars. A lot of the things that were stupid in GoT last seasons(best fighters go on a suicide mission behind the wall, everyone survives the long night, all the side characters get a cheesy happy ending) would fit well with Star Wars. The more nuanced stuff they messed up wouldn't fit well anyways.

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I guess they kind of forgot about the Disney movies when they signed on for Netflix.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    New Alt Shift X vid about House Dayne and it’s fuking good. Not sure how I never realized this before but their sword, Dawn, might be the original Lightbringer. Makes sense considering “Dawn” is literally what ends a long night.

And relief washes over me in an awesome wave

Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by bunchacrunch View Post
    Eowyn was an underdog character whereas Arya was OP and already had major moves under her belt. I cant remember how it went down with Eowyn in the books but in the movie the tag team between underdog characters Merry and Eowyn was really well done.

With Arya they literally only had her kill the NK because everyone expected and wanted to see Jon Snow do it They wanted to keep that reputation of GOT being unpredictable no matter the cost apparently.

I dont think it was terrible but they really should have given the Night King a fight with Jon Snow and then ended the show after the battle of winterfell.

How I would have done it is Jon catches up to the NK by the tree and they are fighting. NK gets the upper hand and is about to strike him down when Arya jumps in and he catches her.

Bran and his crippled kunt self who has been training with his bow since season one pulls off a wonder shot and shoots the NK in his eye from behind. He releases Arya who stabs him in the chest and he drops to his knees. Then Jon finishes off the NK by decapitating him, NED FUKING STARK STYLE!

The last of the Starks defeat the NK.
    Joining Sherdog.com doesn't make you an MMA expert, reading Saucehead's threads don't make you a player and if describe yourself as an "alpha male", chances are, you're not one.

2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Brad_Pitt View Post
    How I would have done it is Jon catches up to the NK by the tree and they are fighting. NK gets the upper hand and is about to strike him down when Arya jumps in and he catches her.

Bran and his crippled kunt self who has been training with his bow since season one pulls off a wonder shot and shoots the NK in his eye from behind. He releases Arya who stabs him in the chest and he drops to his knees. Then Jon finishes off the NK by decapitating him, NED FUKING STARK STYLE!

The last of the Starks defeat the NK.
    I would have done it like some of the main crew gets pushed back to the godswoods, like beric, the hound, and arya, and there's this huge battle going on in the godswoods between the white walkers and the main crew. LOTR black gate style. Beric dies against some white walkers, maybe fighting two. The Hound avenges him but is almost killed. Arya is getting swarmed by the undead but she's just barely able to be untouched because she's fast.

The night king walks towards Bran and Jaime rushes in like Boromir from the fellowship and fights against the night king, because he owes Bran for crippling him, but then Jaime gets thrown aside by the Night King's supernatural strength. Then you have Jon and Theon both fighting against the Night King. Both are princes, so you're like oh **** who is the prince who was promised, but then Theon gets fatally hit a few times from the night king, keeps fighting, but is stabbed in the gut, like darth maul ****ing up qui-gon jinn, theon keeps trying to fight because what is dead may never die, but is disarmed and finished off, and then Jon rushes the night king like aragorn rushing the lurtz and kills him.

oh **** give me that money d&d. prize-winning script
    Last edited by 2RDEYE; 12-04-2019 at 10:58 AM.
    There is only one Hell: the one we live in now.

Location: Call a jack a jack. Call a spade a spade. But always call a whore a lady. Their lives are hard enough, and it never hurts to be polite., Antarctica
    conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    just found out about got, binged it best show until s8 obvs never seen anything like it
    I don't check my CP, IDC about reps/negs

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ RIP Zyzz, The Father Of Aesthetics. 1989 -2011. Forever in our hearts ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Man, I was just watching this YT video the other day. Who would've known this was gonna be the best WW battle in the show. Seriously, the last couple minutes is chilling. So good

★☆★ Full-Time Philadelphia Eagles Fan ★☆★

100% 中國人

USMC Infantry

AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    is president trump basically a modern day targaryen

PutangRocky is just really nice. (+1000) PutangRocky is just really nice. (+1000) PutangRocky is just really nice. (+1000) PutangRocky is just really nice. (+1000) PutangRocky is just really nice. (+1000) PutangRocky is just really nice. (+1000) PutangRocky is just really nice. (+1000) PutangRocky is just really nice. (+1000) PutangRocky is just really nice. (+1000) PutangRocky is just really nice. (+1000) PutangRocky is just really nice. (+1000)
    George R. R. Martin should have had the entire series completed by 2010. Lazy ****