Page 15 of 41 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast
    benchtochest is just really nice. (+1000) benchtochest is just really nice. (+1000) benchtochest is just really nice. (+1000) benchtochest is just really nice. (+1000) benchtochest is just really nice. (+1000) benchtochest is just really nice. (+1000) benchtochest is just really nice. (+1000) benchtochest is just really nice. (+1000) benchtochest is just really nice. (+1000) benchtochest is just really nice. (+1000) benchtochest is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Nathan52789 View Post
    Reps for help. Known this girl for about 15 years now always been friends. She recently got out of her relationship with her long term boyfriend and I was thinking about trying to make a move. Little backstory even when she was with her boyfriend when we hung out shed always lay on me when watching TV or when wed drink together she always passed out on my lap.

Should I attempt to make a move? If so how? Or wait awhile? Forever friendzoned?
    Honestly you should, but remember if it works youre most likely gona loose that frienship , so think about it seriously. anyway i suggest next time she lays on u just grab her head and kiss her if she reject you just tell her it was a friendly kiss lol.

Skaterz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Skaterz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Skaterz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Skaterz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Skaterz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Skaterz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Skaterz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    you gotta be a pro attention seeker

wmirza is on a distinguished road. (+10) wmirza is on a distinguished road. (+10) wmirza is on a distinguished road. (+10) wmirza is on a distinguished road. (+10) wmirza is on a distinguished road. (+10) wmirza is on a distinguished road. (+10) wmirza is on a distinguished road. (+10) wmirza is on a distinguished road. (+10) wmirza is on a distinguished road. (+10) wmirza is on a distinguished road. (+10) wmirza is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Amazing Thread. Anyway, I was wondering if you could help me out with my situation.. Yesterday I was at a party I was drunk and I met a girl there, she was hot. First party we were at got busted by the cops at around 12 am so then we end up going back to my place with her and some of my friends [same apartment complex] and have a few more shots and some beer, and then we get a ride to go to another party.. Everything goes well i'm talking to her and everything, getting to know her.. We leave the party at 3 am we live in the same apartment complex, its like a huge complex all college student but it's not dorms.. So after we get back she says she's tired and wants to go home and sleep because she has work in the morning or something, so I told her to take my number and just call or text me.. I have 2 questions. Should I have given her my number and told her to text me later or should have I asked for hers? I gave her my number assuming if she was interested in me she would text me again. Also, in situations like these where you meet girls at a party or something how do you bring her back home to hook up with her?

Vick25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vick25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vick25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vick25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vick25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vick25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vick25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vick25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vick25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vick25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vick25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    this thread is awesome... it has helped me learn a lot... its not like a lot the other crap out thr.. this one gave steps with explanations n examples.. thank you...

TheRaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheRaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheRaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheRaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheRaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheRaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheRaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheRaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheRaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheRaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheRaw will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think another thing that stops alot of people from connecting girls is the natural nervousness associated with talking to them and the fear of being rejected, but a girl will most likely have respect for a man who has the balls to start a conversation with them.

I think going to nightclubs is a great way to meet girls, to start off, find a good venue with a mixed crowd of your age group, a place where everybody knows everybody isn't always a good thing because the girls will probably already be with guys. Make sure you have a good wing man who can keep the jealous friends busy because they will most likely cock block you if you go in solo.

Now there are always the absolute glamas you see at clubs, the problem with these girls is that sleazes approach them all the time, they know they are hot and are probably dating an afl player, so they are total snobs to the general stranger, you may as well ignore these girls, instead try to find some nice girls who look like they are approachable, they can still be beautiful, just not stuck up.

Now if you are in a club where you don't know anybody, what have you got to lose if you get rejected? Just say something like "Hey girls hows it going?" when they reply start asking questions about how their night has been and what they think about the venue etc. just a general conversation to get the ball rolling, when you have finished your conversation leave the area but ask if you can have their number, if that works you are in, if it doesn't just keep trying.
    Last edited by TheRaw; 06-13-2011 at 08:12 AM.

adideuce is on a distinguished road. (+10) adideuce is on a distinguished road. (+10) adideuce is on a distinguished road. (+10) adideuce is on a distinguished road. (+10) adideuce is on a distinguished road. (+10) adideuce is on a distinguished road. (+10) adideuce is on a distinguished road. (+10) adideuce is on a distinguished road. (+10) adideuce is on a distinguished road. (+10) adideuce is on a distinguished road. (+10) adideuce is on a distinguished road. (+10)

RE: Lesson #8-How to tailor to different girls

Originally Posted by Coal Man View Post
    Lesson #8-How to tailor to different girls

Every girl is different and needs to be handled differently, but how do you know what you should do differently?.......................

What I don't understand is that if you were to ask her what she looks for in a guy then isn't that telling her that your interested? I assume you wouldn't want this coz you want them to chase you.. :S

Also talking about dating experiences isnt that what 'friends' do? Would be great to get an answer coz I am quite interested in knowing another way around this

Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by adideuce View Post
    What I don't understand is that if you were to ask her what she looks for in a guy then isn't that telling her that your interested? I assume you wouldn't want this coz you want them to chase you.. :S

Also talking about dating experiences isnt that what 'friends' do? Would be great to get an answer coz I am quite interested in knowing another way around this
    Hey bro,

Dunno if you have weeded through all the posts in this thread, I know its getting massive again, but there are a handful of lessons or articles, whatever you want to call them that I DID NOT WRITE.

The one your referring to in your post is one that I didn't write. I just went back and read it and I don't agree with most of it. However I will say that if you do your job right in attracting the girl you like, asking her what qualities she looks for in a guy isn't going to be a make or break question.

When a girl likes you, its okay to SHOW interest back, but what you want to avoid is TELLING HER how much you like her. See the difference?

As far as talking about dating experience, I'm definitely in the boat of NOT talking about it. First off everything you did BEFORE you met the girl is not her business anyways and secondly girls use those answers to judge you. For instance if she asks you how many gfs you have ever had and you say 1, (depending on age) she might think your inexperienced, shy, etc.

Hope that helps out, shoot me a PM if you have more questions.

SH
    NASM CPT

angieburke is on a distinguished road. (+10) angieburke is on a distinguished road. (+10) angieburke is on a distinguished road. (+10) angieburke is on a distinguished road. (+10) angieburke is on a distinguished road. (+10) angieburke is on a distinguished road. (+10) angieburke is on a distinguished road. (+10) angieburke is on a distinguished road. (+10) angieburke is on a distinguished road. (+10) angieburke is on a distinguished road. (+10) angieburke is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i gotta say this thread is actually pretty interesting and some of it will work!

from a girl's perspectiv here's a tip for meeting girls at a club. Recall that you likely have to stand outside in line with your boys to get in, and because you're all guys it may take a while.
    Remember the power of ratios. Go up to a group of girls, if possible single out the most insecure looking one (cause usually the rest of the girls depend on her happiness so they can relax and have fun themselves, and there is always ONE) and ask them if they wouldn't mind if you joined their group so you can get in sooner. The bouncers are waaaaay more likely to let in a ratio of 1:6 guys to girls than a huge group of guys. And then you'll at least have an in with that group of girls... or more if your buddies decide to utilize the same strategy. Hope it helps!
    you gotta do whatchya gotta do... chicken shake *shudder*

For Rome and the Republic Spartacus777's Avatar
    Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Sauce-head View Post
    Hey bro,

Dunno if you have weeded through all the posts in this thread, I know its getting massive again, but there are a handful of lessons or articles, whatever you want to call them that I DID NOT WRITE.

The one your referring to in your post is one that I didn't write. I just went back and read it and I don't agree with most of it. However I will say that if you do your job right in attracting the girl you like, asking her what qualities she looks for in a guy isn't going to be a make or break question.

When a girl likes you, its okay to SHOW interest back, but what you want to avoid is TELLING HER how much you like her. See the difference?

As far as talking about dating experience, I'm definitely in the boat of NOT talking about it. First off everything you did BEFORE you met the girl is not her business anyways and secondly girls use those answers to judge you. For instance if she asks you how many gfs you have ever had and you say 1, (depending on age) she might think your inexperienced, shy, etc.

Hope that helps out, shoot me a PM if you have more questions.

SH
    I can deffinetly agree with avoiding dating experince questions, but what if she brings it up? Asking something like "How many GFs have you had?"?
    You can't ignore it, so how should you go about answering?

You also mentioned you don't agree with most of the stuff in that lesson. Which parts and why?
    Last edited by Spartacus777; 06-21-2011 at 08:21 PM.

WaxDolly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WaxDolly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WaxDolly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WaxDolly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WaxDolly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WaxDolly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WaxDolly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey newbie here so be nice plz Anyways from what I read on this page, a dude said something about shouldnt you want a girl to come after you? I dont know if Im in the minority here but I like the old fashioned way... boy chases girl... end of story. Also read someone elses response that a woman give credit to a guy that actually has the balls to approach her, bravo sir, I totally agree... I mean of course theres always the creepers, that Im just like "no", but usually even if Im not particularly attracted to the guy, I will give him a smile, and be nice... Im not approached very often in fact... which sucks... people say Im intimidating... but Im really a pussy cat... I smile and everything I think men think Ill be a snob to them, because Im pretty, skinny, and just generally awesome. Anyways hope to get a warm welcome here! Theres a lot of hot bods going around this site wooohooo. Anyways need a woman's perspective just leave me a msg, quote me, and hopefully Ill find my way around here easily xoxox

oh and to add, I get the whole not wanting to give out how many notches on your belt, but I swear because of this site, or a book on one of those sleezy "how to catch a girl" man books, a boy I dated for 1 and half years would NOT tell me... ever... it turned into a trust issue. At first I let it go, but like months and months later, just out of curiousity I was like how many? And he would not say, and I felt like he mistrusted me... so theres definetly a point were it just become rude OR you have to state exactly WHY you dont want to say.

somenexttroll has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) somenexttroll has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) somenexttroll has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) somenexttroll has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) somenexttroll has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) somenexttroll has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) somenexttroll has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) somenexttroll has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) somenexttroll has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) somenexttroll has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) somenexttroll has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    well ok, as a female miself
    even tho some ppl tell mi that i look like a man
    this iz no matter
    2 get girls u must:
    have a nice cawk
    personally i luv when guys shave patterns into da pubes

optional:
    greasy hair. i luv running mi fingers through greasy hair, u might want 2 wash ur hair with oil!!
    also optional: clothing

clothing iz NOT mandatory.
    BBBB. big black beyutiful bishes.

TopStarUSA is just really nice. (+1000) TopStarUSA is just really nice. (+1000) TopStarUSA is just really nice. (+1000) TopStarUSA is just really nice. (+1000) TopStarUSA is just really nice. (+1000) TopStarUSA is just really nice. (+1000) TopStarUSA is just really nice. (+1000) TopStarUSA is just really nice. (+1000) TopStarUSA is just really nice. (+1000) TopStarUSA is just really nice. (+1000) TopStarUSA is just really nice. (+1000)
    This thread is relevant to my interests .
    Kpop Fans Get Repped!

Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Spartacus777 View Post
    I can deffinetly agree with avoiding dating experince questions, but what if she brings it up? Asking something like "How many GFs have you had?"?
    You can't ignore it, so how should you go about answering?

You also mentioned you don't agree with most of the stuff in that lesson. Which parts and why?

Late response, but you ABSOLUTELY can avoid answering any question a girl throws your way. Before I go on, let me clarify what I'm trying to say.

I'm not saying you should NEVER tell a girl how many previous serious relationships you have had.

What I AM saying is to only reveal information about yourself as the relationship develops. In other words, a girl who you've been on 2-3 dates with doesn't need to know jack shiat about your past for multiple reasons:

1) its your PAST, as in before she was ever around.

2) women ask these questions for a specific reason. Your answer whether you like it or not will be used AGAINST you and to JUDGE you. Notice how these are both negative things, it will NEVER benefit you.

For example if a girl is a dating a guy and one day they're laying in bed and she asks him "how many girls have you slept with?" And he gives her an answer, he's automatically labeled now. If he says 2, the girl might think he's inexperienced and might not know how to satisfy her. If he says 20, then the girl will think he's a w-hore and might think he has an std.

So how do you answer these questions in the early stages?

Easy you use humor. I remember a date when a girl kept on asking me and wouldn't let it go. I just kept giving her sarcastic answers.

Girl: "How many girls have you been with seriously, I bet its a lot!"

Me: "Nah, its not a lot, (pretending to count in my head) only like 738

Girl: "Shut up, seriously I want to know"

Me: "Oh seriously?! Oh okay, then the real answer is.....pause pause pause 4,832

Girl: "You suck, why won't you tell me?"

Me: "Because the real number is actually only 3" (said with a straight face)

Girl: "Yah Right?!" Your lying

Me: (laughing)

Then eventually they let it go. Now not ONCE has a girl that I've dated, whether it was a fling or serious who asked me this question and got the sarcastic treatment from me EVER cut off sex because I wouldn't give them an answer.

I don't think its about a woman wanting to control the guy or anything like that, but I do believe its part of their inherent desire to know everything. You better believe if you are truthful and its an answer thats extreme on either end of the spectrum that she will be telling all her gfs about it.

Bottom line this is right up there with choosing to move in with a girl your dating after a year or less, or prior to marriage as self sabataging behavior.

I'll have to take a closer look at the other parts of that particular article to tell you what I specifically don't and do agree with, but the common theme here again is maintaining your level of masculinity and control over YOUR BEHAVIOR. While also being savvy enough to know when a woman is trying to extract info from you that's really none of her business.

Again there are exceptions to this rule as I mentioned above, but think about it this way. How many of the girls you've dated do you actually think TRUTHFULLY tell you their real number? I'd say less than 30% if that! The reality is that most men add notches to their belt that didn't happen and most women subtract ones that they're not too happy about.

I once had a girl tell me that she had only been with 3 guys. After getting to know her better she admitted that she only counts serious relationships when recalling sexual partners! WTF! LOL

Again no girl will leave your @ss if you answer these questions sarcastically, unless they feel like you have an STD for whatever reason and you guys are going raw dog. However many girls will go ice cold on you if you reveal your number and its too extreme for them either way....

SH
    NASM CPT

Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Sauce-head View Post
    Late response, but you ABSOLUTELY can avoid answering any question a girl throws your way. Before I go on, let me clarify what I'm trying to say.

I'm not saying you should NEVER tell a girl how many previous serious relationships you have had.

What I AM saying is to only reveal information about yourself as the relationship develops. In other words, a girl who you've been on 2-3 dates with doesn't need to know jack shiat about your past for multiple reasons:

1) its your PAST, as in before she was ever around.

2) women ask these questions for a specific reason. Your answer whether you like it or not will be used AGAINST you and to JUDGE you. Notice how these are both negative things, it will NEVER benefit you.

For example if a girl is a dating a guy and one day they're laying in bed and she asks him "how many girls have you slept with?" And he gives her an answer, he's automatically labeled now. If he says 2, the girl might think he's inexperienced and might not know how to satisfy her. If he says 20, then the girl will think he's a w-hore and might think he has an std.

So how do you answer these questions in the early stages?

Easy you use humor. I remember a date when a girl kept on asking me and wouldn't let it go. I just kept giving her sarcastic answers.

Girl: "How many girls have you been with seriously, I bet its a lot!"

Me: "Nah, its not a lot, (pretending to count in my head) only like 738

Girl: "Shut up, seriously I want to know"

Me: "Oh seriously?! Oh okay, then the real answer is.....pause pause pause 4,832

Girl: "You suck, why won't you tell me?"

Me: "Because the real number is actually only 3" (said with a straight face)

Girl: "Yah Right?!" Your lying

Me: (laughing)

Then eventually they let it go. Now not ONCE has a girl that I've dated, whether it was a fling or serious who asked me this question and got the sarcastic treatment from me EVER cut off sex because I wouldn't give them an answer.

I don't think its about a woman wanting to control the guy or anything like that, but I do believe its part of their inherent desire to know everything. You better believe if you are truthful and its an answer thats extreme on either end of the spectrum that she will be telling all her gfs about it.

Bottom line this is right up there with choosing to move in with a girl your dating after a year or less, or prior to marriage as self sabataging behavior.

I'll have to take a closer look at the other parts of that particular article to tell you what I specifically don't and do agree with, but the common theme here again is maintaining your level of masculinity and control over YOUR BEHAVIOR. While also being savvy enough to know when a woman is trying to extract info from you that's really none of her business.

Again there are exceptions to this rule as I mentioned above, but think about it this way. How many of the girls you've dated do you actually think TRUTHFULLY tell you their real number? I'd say less than 30% if that! The reality is that most men add notches to their belt that didn't happen and most women subtract ones that they're not too happy about.

I once had a girl tell me that she had only been with 3 guys. After getting to know her better she admitted that she only counts serious relationships when recalling sexual partners! WTF! LOL

Again no girl will leave your @ss if you answer these questions sarcastically, unless they feel like you have an STD for whatever reason and you guys are going raw dog. However many girls will go ice cold on you if you reveal your number and its too extreme for them either way....

SH

Much thanks Saucehead. I'll remember to rep you the moment I can.

Advil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Advil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Advil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Advil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Advil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Advil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Advil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Advil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Advil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Advil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Advil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i feel a bit embarrassed for posting in here but i recently got out of a 4.5 year relationship and i'm really rusty. met an 8/10 and a 9/10 two nights in a row. both waitresses at bars so i know they must get hit on a lot. i talked to them both and one of them put her number in my phone and called her phone so she'd have mine. then the next one asked for my number but i didn't ask for hers (i figured pretending i wasn't too concerned about it was a good idea haha)

this was 4 days ago but neither have called or texted, i have the first ones number but i don't wanna text her since i'm going to that bar tomorrow and she said she'd be working. i'm kind of hoping on running into her and just saying i was too busy to contact her, which i really was.

good strat or should i text her or what? she's hot as fukkkkk but unfortunately the one from the next day whose number i don't have is even better.

i don't wanna post what i said to them because it sounds awfully cheesy hahahah. but it seemed to spark their interest.

i'm working 5-6 other girls at the same time right now so it's not a priority, but that 2nd waitress is fahkin perfect.
    Last edited by Advil; 06-28-2011 at 05:14 PM.
    Founder of the Traditional Wetshaver Crew
    Patriots/Celtics/Red Sox/Bruins Crew

follow me ----------------------- http://www.twitter.com/advil

Originally Posted by Advil View Post
    i feel a bit embarrassed for posting in here but i recently got out of a 4.5 year relationship and i'm really rusty. met an 8/10 and a 9/10 two nights in a row. both waitresses at bars so i know they must get hit on a lot. i talked to them both and one of them put her number in my phone and called her phone so she'd have mine. then the next one asked for my number but i didn't ask for hers (i figured pretending i wasn't too concerned about it was a good idea haha)

this was 4 days ago but neither have called or texted, i have the first ones number but i don't wanna text her since i'm going to that bar tomorrow and she said she'd be working. i'm kind of hoping on running into her and just saying i was too busy to contact her, which i really was.

good strat or should i text her or what? she's hot as fukkkkk but unfortunately the one from the next day whose number i don't have is even better.

i don't wanna post what i said to them because it sounds awfully cheesy hahahah. but it seemed to spark their interest.

i'm working 5-6 other girls at the same time right now so it's not a priority, but that 2nd waitress is fahkin perfect.

Advil,

These girls are physically attracted to you, which is what's getting the initial spark and their interest. However if you twiddle your thumbs and don't LEAD, you will end up with nothing.

I get that your rusty coming out of a serious LTR, but its NEVER a good idea to wait on a girl to do all the initiating especially when you two just met. I really don't understand why some guys are so timid to take the first step and call a girl that openly gave you her number. Think about it logically for a sec. She gave you her number because she wants to see you again. Assume the interest, which in this case is genuine interest, be confident, call her up and set up a date.

Your current strategy is set up to fail for several reasons:

1) your not showing any interest, thinking it will make the girl more interested, which only works after they know you a little bit.

2) As you said these chicks are both pretty hot according to your rating AND they work as waitresses so they obviously get hit on all the time. They will forget all about you in a week or less if you don't take action.

3) Your hoping to run into her at the bar tmmrw.

a) bad idea if she's not working

b) she's WORKING, she won't be able to give you her undivided attention.

I understand what your trying to do, but you have zero value to these girls other than physical attraction at this point, so you won't be able to pull this off at this point.

The girl who's number you have, grab your ballz and call her. Try and call when you think she will be available. So for instance if you know she works every Tuesday from X time to X time, don't call.

If she doesn't answer, I wouldn't leave a message. Instead I would send her a text, and see if she replies. If she does, great, set up a date OUTSIDE her work.

If she doesn't reply, give a rest for a few days and try again. If you still get nothing, then you delete her number and move on.

Girl 2 who's hotter.....you might as well forget about her unless she was SEVERELY jocking you, because 99% of girls DON'T MAKE THE FIRST CALL no matter what. Only chance you have with her now is to go back in there and get her number at some point, then follow the same game plan as Girl 1 above.

The sense I get from your post is your trying to be mysterious and make the girl wonder since they are so hot and use to guys chumping all over them. However, by being this mysterious AND not taking any initiative your bound to fail.

ITS OKAY TO CALL A GIRL, ITS OKAY IF SHE KNOWS YOU ARE INTERESTED IN HER, THIS WON'T MAKE HER RUN AWAY FROM YOU.

Now get on that isssh and lemme know how it goes! haha

good luck bro

SH
    NASM CPT

CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey Sauce-Head,

This may have been answered before, but what is your opinion of online dating?

My success with women is on-off. I recently went through a few women and lost my v-card, felt like it was raining women. Then all of a sudden they all disappeared lol. Maybe I got complacent or whatever, but do you think online dating can be a good "slump-buster?"

I don't really have any friends to meet chicks through mutual friends so this and random approaching seem to be my only two real options. Thanks man. You are legendary. You and The_Experiment should get together and write a book.
    Motorcycle riders: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2981441

What are you listening to?:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165938561

Lol I'm all for Saucehead writing an Ebook on all this. The OP is great but because it's mashed up from post of different authors, Saucehead doesn't even agree with all of it. And what Saucehead says go's, lol.

Originally Posted by CHOOSE View Post
    Hey Sauce-Head,

This may have been answered before, but what is your opinion of online dating?

My success with women is on-off. I recently went through a few women and lost my v-card, felt like it was raining women. Then all of a sudden they all disappeared lol. Maybe I got complacent or whatever, but do you think online dating can be a good "slump-buster?"

I don't really have any friends to meet chicks through mutual friends so this and random approaching seem to be my only two real options. Thanks man. You are legendary. You and The_Experiment should get together and write a book.

Yeah bro, it goes through waves, but once you get all this down its usually more a reflection on the amount of time you spend socializing, since that's where you meet more and more potential girls.

Online dating, never done it, never felt the need to, BUT that doesn't mean its not a great resource. From browsing the 'net I see tons of guys saying that some of these sites are like shooting fish in a barrel. I've also heard there's lots of whack jobs, single moms and not the cream of the crop I guess we can say on those sites.

But f-it, if your just looking to get some easy @ss, I think some of those sites are money for it and to be honest I'm not opposed to it at all, just never have really had to go that route so far.

You don't have to depend on your social circle to meet women, although it def helps. That's why your learning all the stuff you need here, so that when you see a girl your attracted to, you can take action. But there are tons of places to meet girls, because they're everywhere. So I would work on making more friends, but also put yourself out there and see what you can do.

The one problem I can see with online dating is you get all confident behind the computer, but end of being a social dwarf in person if you aren't constantly meeting new women in person.

So to answer your question; yes it can be a good slump buster, but your also right in saying slumps are usually a reflection of being stagnant unless you purely have no skill in that area.

SH
    NASM CPT

charliebrook01 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) charliebrook01 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) charliebrook01 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) charliebrook01 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) charliebrook01 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) charliebrook01 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) charliebrook01 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) charliebrook01 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) charliebrook01 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) charliebrook01 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) charliebrook01 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    would this type of approach work on english girls? they seem alot more stuck up their own arse than american girls.
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Crystal Palace F.C

Interested in engines and motorsport technology in general? Check out my thread explaining alot about F1 technology:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145045191

BoyBawang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BoyBawang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BoyBawang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BoyBawang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BoyBawang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BoyBawang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BoyBawang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BoyBawang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BoyBawang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BoyBawang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BoyBawang has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hey Saucehead, I work at a grocery store as a cashier and there's a lot of cute asian girls that are my type that go there cause of the area. My looks certainly won't get them and I can't really dress well since I gotta wear a apron, polo, and khakis for uniform. Plus I'm a cashier/bagger which is a pretty ****ty job. Do you have any tips for approaching them to have better success?

Originally Posted by BoyBawang View Post
    Hey Saucehead, I work at a grocery store as a cashier and there's a lot of cute asian girls that are my type that go there cause of the area. My looks certainly won't get them and I can't really dress well since I gotta wear a apron, polo, and khakis for uniform. Plus I'm a cashier/bagger which is a pretty ****ty job. Do you have any tips for approaching them to have better success?

Bro re-read your post, all I see are excuses for why you can't. If you have that mentality with anything in life, of course you won't do well. Instead figure out what areas you lacking in and IMPROVE those.... goes back to the first thing I ever wrote. Make sure that you are looking your best, because that in itself raises confidence. If you have a uniform at work, make sure it fits you well and isn't too baggy or too tight. Make sure your shirt is iron'd etc etc.

Again stop thinking about reasons why you can't, and figure out how to get better.

SH
    NASM CPT

Just wanted to let you know Sauce, been using this thread as my BIBLE for the past couple months and I just scored my first solo get together with a girl (not thinking of it as a date). I was just funny/cocky the entire time, she called me a jerk, an ass, punched and pushed me several times, then said yes going to the movies. Lol

May you live a long and blessed life Sauce Head.

c0ncept-2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) c0ncept-2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) c0ncept-2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) c0ncept-2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) c0ncept-2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) c0ncept-2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) c0ncept-2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) c0ncept-2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) c0ncept-2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) c0ncept-2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) c0ncept-2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Looking for advice/help

Been out of the game for almost 2 years with a gf. Things ended there a month ago and feel so rusty, its ridiculous. Anyhow, I met this chick at a party lets say 2 weeks ago, talked and joked and ****. Couple days later I add her on fb (was hoping she'd add me lol) and the day after I chatted with her online a bit. Made her laugh, small talk, made sure to get her number and gave her mine before going offline. A couple days later (one week ago) I text her and we had a few back and forth. Since then hadn't heard from her and decided since I initiated twice I'd let her come to me. Today she messages me and we go back and forth. Should I just go for the gusto and be like, "lets go do [whatever] on saturday"? Probably a LOT simpler than im making it out to be. worst case scenario she says no, boo hoo
    "If you can't find something to live for, you best find something to die for"

Originally Posted by Spartacus777 View Post
    Just wanted to let you know Sauce, been using this thread as my BIBLE for the past couple months and I just scored my first solo get together with a girl (not thinking of it as a date). I was just funny/cocky the entire time, she called me a jerk, an ass, punched and pushed me several times, then said yes going to the movies. Lol

May you live a long and blessed life Sauce Head.
    NICE! Keep it up bro, experience is the best teacher, once you understand how women think, and what they respond to, you can really have some fun.

In general I'm not a fan of going to the movies unless its with a girl your already banging. Reason why is its dark, your focused on the movie, and it doesn't give you any chance to flirt unless you want to be like the kid in the movies and try the "yawn arm around her neck move." LOL

I'd suggest doing something active, so that your focused on the activity AND it gives you amply chances to flirt. Mini golf is my favorite

SH
    NASM CPT

Originally Posted by c0ncept-2 View Post
    Looking for advice/help

Been out of the game for almost 2 years with a gf. Things ended there a month ago and feel so rusty, its ridiculous. Anyhow, I met this chick at a party lets say 2 weeks ago, talked and joked and ****. Couple days later I add her on fb (was hoping she'd add me lol) and the day after I chatted with her online a bit. Made her laugh, small talk, made sure to get her number and gave her mine before going offline. A couple days later (one week ago) I text her and we had a few back and forth. Since then hadn't heard from her and decided since I initiated twice I'd let her come to me. Today she messages me and we go back and forth. Should I just go for the gusto and be like, "lets go do [whatever] on saturday"? Probably a LOT simpler than im making it out to be. worst case scenario she says no, boo hoo

Hey bro,

No worries on feeling rusty, its common after being out of the game, esp if the ex stomped on you.

Anyways about this new chick, seems like you handled things well, not coming across as overly desperate.

The analogy I will use to help answer your question is this:

Would you prefer to eat meat raw or cooked? I'm guessing you would say cooked.

Well in that same line of thinking, you should use the opportunities that you have to talk with her whether its on FB or on the phone to WARM HER UP, by flirting, teasing, being confident, etc etc. She will laugh, say stuff like "your mean" while giggling etc etc; that should signal to you that her buying temperature is high. At that point, when things are on a high point, ask her to hang out.

In general, esp for a first date, its preferably to pick a week day. For two reasons:

1) more likely she's available

2) less pressure and it feels less like a date

I always do something super casual, usually mini golf and it works very well. Most girls around my age (late 20's to early 30's) always say stuff like "ohhhh mini golf, that's sooo cute, I haven't done that in forever." LOL

The point is you will never know if she's interested in you unless you take action. Now its always good to be flexible.

You: Hey (girl's name), were going mini-golfing this week.

Her: Oh really? I don't remember agreeing to that.

You: Well you must have a bad memory because I decided for you.

Her: (likely laughing)

You: So when are you free during the week? I'm open on Tues or Wed

Her: (if she's interested she will pick one of those days, if she truly can't make it, she will offer another day)

And you go from there.

If she beats around the bush or doesn't offer another time if she can't make the days you suggested, then you either

a) messed up when you chatted with her

b) she's more interested in someone else

SH
    NASM CPT

marin3muscl3 is just really nice. (+1000) marin3muscl3 is just really nice. (+1000) marin3muscl3 is just really nice. (+1000) marin3muscl3 is just really nice. (+1000) marin3muscl3 is just really nice. (+1000) marin3muscl3 is just really nice. (+1000) marin3muscl3 is just really nice. (+1000) marin3muscl3 is just really nice. (+1000) marin3muscl3 is just really nice. (+1000) marin3muscl3 is just really nice. (+1000) marin3muscl3 is just really nice. (+1000)
    In for later

Mid is just really nice. (+1000) Mid is just really nice. (+1000) Mid is just really nice. (+1000) Mid is just really nice. (+1000) Mid is just really nice. (+1000) Mid is just really nice. (+1000) Mid is just really nice. (+1000) Mid is just really nice. (+1000) Mid is just really nice. (+1000) Mid is just really nice. (+1000) Mid is just really nice. (+1000)
    I need to study this thread...girls are so fckin shady, it sucks.

Forever alone....bleh.

GeneralBroseph is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GeneralBroseph is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GeneralBroseph is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GeneralBroseph is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GeneralBroseph is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GeneralBroseph is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GeneralBroseph is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GeneralBroseph is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GeneralBroseph is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GeneralBroseph is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GeneralBroseph is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    can anyone tell me what an AFC is asap plz

edit pua too

Discom will become famous soon enough. (+50) Discom will become famous soon enough. (+50) Discom will become famous soon enough. (+50) Discom will become famous soon enough. (+50) Discom will become famous soon enough. (+50) Discom will become famous soon enough. (+50) Discom will become famous soon enough. (+50) Discom will become famous soon enough. (+50) Discom will become famous soon enough. (+50) Discom will become famous soon enough. (+50) Discom will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've read this over twice, but sadly when the time comes i doubt that I'll use it.

Page 15 of 41 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast