Page 149 of 150 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 147 148 149 150 LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,470 of 4482
    BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    https://www.titan.fitness/racks/rack...ts/401350.html

T3 monolifts finally back after not even showing on site all year.

urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well crap, Titan Belt squat just jumped to $649 instead of $599. With tax it's upwards of $700 now for the machine, guess I won't be replacing the one I sold afterall.....

https://www.titan.fitness/strength/s...ne/400666.html
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #58 ▪█─────█▪

BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by urbanlifter View Post
    Well crap, Titan Belt squat just jumped to $649 instead of $599. With tax it's upwards of $700 now for the machine, guess I won't be replacing the one I sold afterall.....

They still have 10% sales. But they've stopped giving coupons for registering stuff for warranty.

*Edit - Forgot to mention, they had one in scratch and dent a couple days ago for $500 shipped. I was tempted, but no longer have the space for it.
    Last edited by BiGx5MurF; 08-10-2021 at 11:05 AM.

cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Seems they're going to start pricing themselves out on a number of items soon. Granted, sounds like their QC and quality have improved but I think any purchases with Titan will be small things like the DL jack.
    {5'7" and under #1}
    ▪█───█▪ Equipment Crew #77 ▪█───█▪
    [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew - Can't recall number [M]===[6]

Murser is just really nice. (+1000) Murser is just really nice. (+1000) Murser is just really nice. (+1000) Murser is just really nice. (+1000) Murser is just really nice. (+1000) Murser is just really nice. (+1000) Murser is just really nice. (+1000) Murser is just really nice. (+1000) Murser is just really nice. (+1000) Murser is just really nice. (+1000) Murser is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by cwcmac View Post
    Seems they're going to start pricing themselves out on a number of items soon. Granted, sounds like their QC and quality have improved but I think any purchases with Titan will be small things like the DL jack.
    Rep has already done that. I’ve bought a number of Rep items in the past. Now they’ve priced themselves within 10% of America manufacturers. No thanks.

The strange thing about Titan is that they have some of the best customer service in the business.

Even with their price increases, I bought the lat pull down stack at $1300 vs the original $900. There is still nothing else comparable on the market in that price range.

urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BiGx5MurF View Post
    They still have 10% sales. But they've stopped giving coupons for registering stuff for warranty.

*Edit - Forgot to mention, they had one in scratch and dent a couple days ago for $500 shipped. I was tempted, but no longer have the space for it.
    It's just a tough pill to swallow, sold mine for profit but I think I originally paid $450-$460 for the machine. Granted it comes with a belt now and they have made improvements, but the lower prices are stuck in my head now. They are too close to an Edge Fitness unit, would rather support local if the price is close.

Murser is just really nice. (+1000) Murser is just really nice. (+1000) Murser is just really nice. (+1000) Murser is just really nice. (+1000) Murser is just really nice. (+1000) Murser is just really nice. (+1000) Murser is just really nice. (+1000) Murser is just really nice. (+1000) Murser is just really nice. (+1000) Murser is just really nice. (+1000) Murser is just really nice. (+1000)
    It's just a tough pill to swallow, sold mine for profit but I think I originally paid $450-$460 for the machine. Granted it comes with a belt now and they have made improvements, but the lower prices are stuck in my head now. They are too close to an Edge Fitness unit, would rather support local if the price is close.
    The cheaper edge one is a single pivot and much less substantial.

MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Murser View Post
    Rep has already done that. I’ve bought a number of Rep items in the past. Now they’ve priced themselves within 10% of America manufacturers. No thanks.

The strange thing about Titan is that they have some of the best customer service in the business.

Even with their price increases, I bought the lat pull down stack at $1300 vs the original $900. There is still nothing else comparable on the market in that price range.
    You can pretty much say that every move that REP has made would be exactly the opposite that an oversees company like this would want to follow. They announced they're going to make higher quality products and try and take on the american manufactures, raising prices quite a bit along the way, and totally can't get out of their own way with filling inventory and first run design issues. I was always very pro REP, but it's very hard to support them any longer, they've become what Titan was in terms of production errors now.

Titan on the other hand has quietly made steady improvements in design and quality, and for the most part, they've kept the prices down somewhat as well. Jacking up prices at this point for them wouldn't be smart, they should just keep their head down and keep plotting forward as they have because I'd say they've surpassed REP in terms of being able to keep inventory and generally lower priced options.

The cheaper edge one is a single pivot and much less substantial.
    There are Pro's and Con's to both, I've used the Edge belt squat before and it's what turned me onto these machines. The arm on the Edge is slightly angled upward and has minimal forward pull compared to the Titan (& B.O.S). The big benefit to the Titan is the platform keeps it from walking around and it has convieient weight storage attached. But that Pro could also be seen as a Con to some people, the basic Edge seems to takes up less space and it's easy to move around for cleaning and rearranging. Then again, the Titan has a better load ratio so that's something to consider. I'm actually thinking about holding off and just buying the Rogue Rhino, probably the best long term solution.

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Titan Functional Trainer on Flash Deal now, $300 off and free shipping. I been keeping my eye on this one and the one from REP which seems a bit nicer but pricier even without the same, so this sale made me bite on the Titan.

https://www.titan.fitness/strength/s...er/400883.html

Originally Posted by mgftp View Post
    Titan Functional Trainer on Flash Deal now, $300 off and free shipping. I been keeping my eye on this one and the one from REP which seems a bit nicer but pricier even without the same, so this sale made me bite on the Titan.

https://www.titan.fitness/strength/s...er/400883.html

Congrats.

Why did you go with this over the Costco Inspire FTX at $600 less?

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Congrats.

Why did you go with this over the Costco Inspire FTX at $600 less?
    I actually considered that model, and seeing it on sale in an ad was what first made me think about a functional trainer for home as I really missed cables during Covid. I almost got it, even asked my buddy with a Costco membership if he'd take me. But after some research for me it was a bit lacking due to a more home gym build quality, only 165lbs weight stacks, and the machine itself is one of the most narrow on the market. I have used a number of functional trainers while staying in hotels and for my use the real narrow machines limit my range and angles of motion too much when doing dual cable stuff. The Titan isn't commercial grade and doesn't seem as well built as the REP, or of course even more expensive options, but I do think it seems very well built for home use based upon review videos I have seen, and a step up from that Inspire. There is a Inspire model with a built in smith bar I have had my eye on but much more expensive. This Titan also comes with the best attachment set I have seen in the price range which is a bonus as something like the REP just comes with two cheap handles so you are looking at an extra 100-200$ on top of the price of those machines that don't include anything.

I don't think there is a clear best answer for right functional trainer and it would vary dependent on the use case. I have been kinda bouncing back and forth between models while in the middle of slowly remodeling my basement so was in no rush. However this sale kinda pushed me over the edge to pull the trigger on one. I almost pulled the trigger on this for $200 off w/ no free shipping around a month ago actually.

Thanks the solid reply. How tall are you?
    I actually considered that model, and seeing it on sale in an ad was what first made me think about a functional trainer for home as I really missed cables during Covid. I almost got it, even asked my buddy with a Costco membership if he'd take me. But after some research for me it was a bit lacking due to a more home gym build quality, only 165lbs weight stacks, and the machine itself is one of the most narrow on the market. I have used a number of functional trainers while staying in hotels and for my use the real narrow machines limit my range and angles of motion too much when doing dual cable stuff. The Titan isn't commercial grade and doesn't seem as well built as the REP, or of course even more expensive options, but I do think it seems very well built for home use based upon review videos I have seen, and a step up from that Inspire. There is a Inspire model with a built in smith bar I have had my eye on but much more expensive. This Titan also comes with the best attachment set I have seen in the price range which is a bonus as something like the REP just comes with two cheap handles so you are looking at an extra 100-200$ on top of the price of those machines that don't include anything.

I don't think there is a clear best answer for right functional trainer and it would vary dependent on the use case. I have been kinda bouncing back and forth between models while in the middle of slowly remodeling my basement so was in no rush. However this sale kinda pushed me over the edge to pull the trigger on one. I almost pulled the trigger on this for $200 off w/ no free shipping around a month ago actually.

Thanks the solid reply. How tall are you?
    No prob.

5'10.4" without shoes or socks and not including hair

BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not sure if anyone is still followIng this thread but, if so, I was hoping to get a feel for what the front squat harness price has been like previously. I know virtually everything has seen an increase since COVID hit, but I was wondering how much the front squat harness has been impacted.

Thanks in advance to anyone who might be able to provide some insight.

Yea dog my experience with Titan thus far isn't the best. So my functional trainer arrived missing a main bolt for the pulley assembly. Have to request a new one, it's on the way. One of the guide rods is slightly warped and I have to request a replacement, they make me submit a picture before they send it out (like I want an extra guide rod for fun, lolwut?). So I get the replacement guide rod today and they sent the wrong thing, it's like 2-3 feet too long. I call up about that and can't even get anyone all afternoon, just a message no representatives available. So I email and now wait again, to hopefully one day be able to use this machine I purchased.

All that hassle aside the build quality overall seems great. Very thick, solid, and tight. However, with all these part hassles I am kinda wishing I would have just spent more for the REP one (assuming I wouldn't have the same issues with them).

Yea dog my experience with Titan thus far isn't the best. So my functional trainer arrived missing a main bolt for the pulley assembly. Have to request a new one, it's on the way. One of the guide rods is slightly warped and I have to request a replacement, they make me submit a picture before they send it out (like I want an extra guide rod for fun, lolwut?). So I get the replacement guide rod today and they sent the wrong thing, it's like 2-3 feet too long. I call up about that and can't even get anyone all afternoon, just a message no representatives available. So I email and now wait again, to hopefully one day be able to use this machine I purchased.

All that hassle aside the build quality overall seems great. Very thick, solid, and tight. However, with all these part hassles I am kinda wishing I would have just spent more for the REP one (assuming I wouldn't have the same issues with them).
    Based upon my experience, I have more faith in Titan, than Rep. The quality difference isn’t there anymore either.

I had quality issues with all three of my Rep orders. CS was slow and painful to deal with, though they eventually made things right. I hated trading emails (literally two weeks for my AB-5200), they took about a week to ship each time, and used the cheapest fed ex possible.

I’ve had one issue with the Titan, and I have a bunch of their stuff. It was with the 300lb Lat tower, which they resolved within 30 mins of calling them. They were very transparent, shipped the same day, and used two day UPS.

I bet they’ll get you straightened out, though feel your frustration.

jdboyd78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdboyd78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdboyd78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdboyd78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdboyd78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdboyd78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdboyd78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdboyd78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdboyd78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdboyd78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdboyd78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Are you still waiting on parts?

Based upon my experience, I have more faith in Titan, than Rep. The quality difference isn’t there anymore either.

I had quality issues with all three of my Rep orders. CS was slow and painful to deal with, though they eventually made things right. I hated trading emails (literally two weeks for my AB-5200), they took about a week to ship each time, and used the cheapest fed ex possible.

I’ve had one issue with the Titan, and I have a bunch of their stuff. It was with the 300lb Lat tower, which they resolved within 30 mins of calling them. They were very transparent, shipped the same day, and used two day UPS.

I bet they’ll get you straightened out, though feel your frustration.
    Well damn I guess I am just very unlikely if your experience is the norm.

Originally Posted by jdboyd78 View Post
    Are you still waiting on parts?
    Yes, the nut I need yet is on it's way but I just submitted for the replacement of the replacement guide rod today as soon as I realized they sent the wrong thing.

jdboyd78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdboyd78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdboyd78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdboyd78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdboyd78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdboyd78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdboyd78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdboyd78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdboyd78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdboyd78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdboyd78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I've seriously considered a FT a few times, if I buy new, the Titan would be high on the list.

Originally Posted by jdboyd78 View Post
    I've seriously considered a FT a few times, if I buy new, the Titan would be high on the list.
    I was torn between it and the REP. Came down to the Titan being on sale swaying me.

Originally Posted by murphyreedus View Post
    Titan's new compact functional trainer:

https://www.titan.fitness/strength/s...er/401219.html

Well latest GGR video took a visit to titan, and they claim a 90lb stack upgrade is coming for this piece. Any changes of opinions?

I think the Inspire FTX is still the superior option even with the stack upgrade.

Originally Posted by BiGx5MurF View Post
    Well latest GGR video took a visit to titan, and they claim a 90lb stack upgrade is coming for this piece. Any changes of opinions?

I think the Inspire FTX is still the superior option even with the stack upgrade.
    It’s sort of a Free Motion FT knock off. Seems like the 300lb stack would give it the same user weight.
    Last edited by Murser; 11-06-2021 at 11:34 AM.

It’s sort of a Free Motion FT knock off. Seems like the 300lb stack would, give it the same user weight.
    Looks good, wonder what it will come in at for price. Hope it's not so low that I regret recently buying their personal trainer, lol.

murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The 28.5mm deadlift bar you've all been waiting for:

https://www.titan.fitness/strength/b...ar/401665.html

Originally Posted by TITAN Series Deadlift Bar
    Made in the USA, the Black Zinc TITAN Series Deadlift Bar is a 20KG, 28.5MM Olympic barbell with an aggressive diamond textured knurl, single knurl marks, and no center knurl.

I guess it could be a typo, since it also says it's both a black zinc shaft and a cerakote shaft. They released a few other bars as well. Anyone know who in the US is making the Titan bars?

Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The 28.5mm deadlift bar you've all been waiting for:
    https://www.titan.fitness/strength/b...ar/401665.html
    I guess it could be a typo, since it also says it's both a black zinc shaft and a cerakote shaft. They released a few other bars as well. Anyone know who in the US is making the Titan bars?
    Weird, DL bars are usually 27mm, to get more flex.
    ▪█──█▪ Equipment Crew #61 ▪█──█▪

Leprechuan71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leprechuan71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leprechuan71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leprechuan71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leprechuan71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leprechuan71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leprechuan71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leprechuan71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leprechuan71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leprechuan71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leprechuan71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Mech6 View Post
    Weird, DL bars are usually 27mm, to get more flex.
    Well it is Titan and it's v1.

Burtle1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Burtle1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Burtle1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Burtle1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Burtle1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Burtle1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Burtle1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Burtle1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Burtle1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Burtle1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Burtle1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    have they improved quality over the past couple years?

MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I was thinking it must be a typo as well until I looked at all the spec and description pages and it has 28.5mm listed everywhere, so I'm starting to think this wasn't a mistake. Pretty odd that something like this made it all the way out to production without someone saying that DL bars are 27mm, pretty big fail for Titan.

Originally Posted by MGM711 View Post
    I was thinking it must be a typo as well until I looked at all the spec and description pages and it has 28.5mm listed everywhere, so I'm starting to think this wasn't a mistake. Pretty odd that something like this made it all the way out to production without someone saying that DL bars are 27mm, pretty big fail for Titan.
    TBH, I'd prefer the 28.5mm bar over the 27mm bar if the length was longer to allow for more bend in the shaft. Gave the Buddy Capps TDL bar a try and couldn't do it, not only for the rediculously sharp knurl but I didn't feel like the thin shaft helped with my grip. But then again, I've given up DL's altogether so I'm just a spectator. For me the risks of deadlifting outweigh the benefits, which I know is Powerlifting blasphemy haha. Every now and again I'll ldo them on the belt squat with a MAG cable attachment, but I know that isn't quite the same thing.