Page 142 of 142 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 140 141 142
Results 4,231 to 4,235 of 4235
    Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by naturaltony View Post
    Is that gwyndolin?
    its his headset, yeah, and the other helmet is from the darkmoon firekeeper in anor londo. In case you didn't realize, gwyndolin is the head of the darkmoon covenant. Theres a good chance you never found him if you played through blind.

naturaltony is a jewel in the rough. (+500) naturaltony is a jewel in the rough. (+500) naturaltony is a jewel in the rough. (+500) naturaltony is a jewel in the rough. (+500) naturaltony is a jewel in the rough. (+500) naturaltony is a jewel in the rough. (+500) naturaltony is a jewel in the rough. (+500) naturaltony is a jewel in the rough. (+500) naturaltony is a jewel in the rough. (+500) naturaltony is a jewel in the rough. (+500) naturaltony is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Angra_Mainyu View Post
    its his headset, yeah, and the other helmet is from the darkmoon firekeeper in anor londo. In case you didn't realize, gwyndolin is the head of the darkmoon covenant. Theres a good chance you never found him if you played through blind.
    I found that ******* but didn't kill him, I totally forgot

Lol how would anyone playing blind find him or the painted world for example? Amazing.
    Imagine the feels blind players felt

This is how I want to die

Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i played until the 4 kings blind, but then I made new account to pvp because I was having so much fun doing that and can't remember what ever else. Yeah it must have been insane. The game was so fun to just explore in, imagine the first dude that found ash lake, a double ****ing hidden door in the bottom of corner of one of the longest tallest biggest but most annoying to traverse maps.

Iakabos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iakabos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iakabos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iakabos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iakabos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iakabos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iakabos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iakabos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iakabos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iakabos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iakabos will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My account got banned due to save editing. So I just created another one and did it again. Funny how easy it is to get around it.

naturaltony is a jewel in the rough. (+500) naturaltony is a jewel in the rough. (+500) naturaltony is a jewel in the rough. (+500) naturaltony is a jewel in the rough. (+500) naturaltony is a jewel in the rough. (+500) naturaltony is a jewel in the rough. (+500) naturaltony is a jewel in the rough. (+500) naturaltony is a jewel in the rough. (+500) naturaltony is a jewel in the rough. (+500) naturaltony is a jewel in the rough. (+500) naturaltony is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Iakabos View Post
    My account got banned due to save editing. So I just created another one and did it again. Funny how easy it is to get around it.
    Is that only on pc?