Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 LastLast
    A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    girls gotta at least be attracted to you a little bit in order for you to have any chance....but looks definitely arent everything
    Founder of "Prime Minister" (srs)

Founder of "Always Picks 2 Crew" (srs)

Bonetana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonetana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonetana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonetana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonetana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonetana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonetana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonetana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonetana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonetana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonetana is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Al Shades View Post
    Men don't compete under matriarchy because they can't: the traits that wimmin use to select them are largely genetically determined, such as height, facial appearance and bone structure. There isn't much that a man can do to improve his standing in these areas, and there were even fewer options available to them thousands of years ago. The idea of a bunch of cavemen trying to "pretty themselves up" like 21st-century emo ****boys to win the appeal of wimmin is ludicrous.

On the other hand, under patriarchy, men are competing against one another not to be the best looking, but to be the most powerful, wealthy, and/or socially dominant. The man at the top of the food chain automatically gets access to the highest quality pussy, regardless of how he looks himself or whether or not the females find him attractive at all.

Put it this way: Men would much rather compete over wealth and power than over their looks. And that's what they did for ages under patriarchy.

Under matriarchy, wealth and power become irrelevant in determining a man's sexual success. Only his looks count. Thus, only the best-looking men (alpha's) get laid, while the rest go without pussy (beta's). That's exactly what's happening in Western society nowadays as we head in the direction of matriarchy. Being rich and successful is no longer a guarantee of having access to quality pussy, particularly if said pussy is under 25 (which all quality pussy is, by definition). There are PLENTY of successful guys who can't get laid or can only pull older broads who are looking for marriage, house, car, family and all the rest of that crap.

It's widely recognized that alpha's profit from matriarchy whereas beta's profit from patriarchy and particularly, institutionalized monogamy in the form of marriage. That's because, given a choice, all wimmin would rather share a top alpha male with each one another than have the exclusive possession of an inferior beta. 80% of all wimmin are only interested in the top 20% of men. The bottom 80% of men are invisible to them under most circumstances. That's female hypergamy at work: the desire to secure the best possible seed for her offspring. Therefore, under matriarchy and/or polygamy, as previously stated, the majority of men go without sex at all. Patriarchy and monogamy ensure that nearly every man can have at least one womyn to stick his dick into (a basic need for men which they cannot live without). That's the advantage of the system.

Furthermore, beta's are the ones who create and sustain civilization. Your scientists, inventors, writers, philosophers, technicians, and mechanics are, by and large, not the sorts of men who wimmin naturally lust over. In other words, most of them are not alpha males.

Alpha males don't have to do much in life. They get ahead by virtue of their genetic attributes alone. They're the high school football captain with poor grades who gets a pass because everyone admires him and he's banging the hottest cheerleader. Or the 6'2 manager in the office with a firm handshake and a great smile, who the company brings in to meetings just to impress clients -- no matter if he knows the material or not.

Life is very easy when you're an alpha. That's what this entire thread has been about. Consequently, alpha's don't contribute much to society because they don't have to. Everything is already handed to them on a silver platter. Beta's, on the other hand, have to fight for every scrap. And that's why high-achievers more often come from the ranks of beta's than natural alpha's.

So when you put an end to patriarchy and monogamy and transition to a matriarchal, polygamous society, you're also putting an end to high-achievement on the part of males. Beta's have no more incentive to advance civilization because they know they're not going to get laid anyway. Why not?

Because wimmin aren't turned on by male intelligence. They don't care what a man has invented or what he's written or discovered. Those are not markers of sexual attractiveness. Wimmin want an alpha male thug, a bad boy who may be semi-literate in a classroom but knows exactly how to treat them in bed. Beta's can't compete with that, so they simply drop out of the system to play World of Warcraft in their basement as society falls apart and alpha's screw everything that moves.

That's the current state of affairs in the West. The top 20% of men are having 80% of the sex. Most men are completely invisible to females. There has never been a better time in the history of the world to be born with two X chromosomes. It is the ticket into a privileged class with benefits that are granted at birth and remain for life. Females know that they can have all their needs met. If they are even moderately attractive (think 6) they know they can get sex with top-quality men. Even ugly and fat girls can get access to alpha dick pretty much as often as they want, since men are far less picky. As a man, try to imagine what it would be like to be able to have sex with the hottest girl you could think of just by showing up at a location (a club) and letting her know you were interested. That is the reality which nearly all girls except the true monstrosities live. And it doesn't end there. Wimmin also know they can get a white-knighting husband or boyfriend who will take care of them and provide access to a world of material goods which they did nothing to earn on their own. And if their boyfriend or husband ever leaves them, they can always count on the gubba'mint stepping in to "make things right", and keep the gravy train flowing.

There's never been a better time to have a c*nt and two tits. Hell, you can hardly blame male transexuals for trying to get in on the action.
    I get the point of it but I disagree. This genetics thing has been beaten down completely.

Athletes are bred from schools of poverty (notice how professional athletes usually come from poor or working class backgrounds?) as opposed to being born with a golden spoon in their mouth. A lot of your fellow bodybuilders, football players, professional athletes, and "alphas" have to work for their stuff, nothing is handed to you, EVER. Now good looks might be mostly genetic but if you think a high school prettyboy is getting laid more than Ray Lewis, you are kidding yourself.

When women want the top 20 percent of all men, it isn't based on looks alone and you don't get born into the top 20 percent (except for a few cases). Majority of the times, you have to work your balls off for it and hope that luck favors you over the other man. There are tons of men at gyms across America who have the facial aesthetics but if you think they are sleeping with more women than a chubby rockstar with status, you are kidding yourself.

You seem to read a lot and you seem to get a lot of your information online. What you need to do is see the life that is out there and experience some of it too. No, personality and swagger will never beat good looks, but status and wealth will.

Now you can bet the 9/10 secretary that got her job at a top firm got it by screwin average joes to get to where she was. I can promise you most 9/10s are sleeping with guys that have cash and aren't as good looking as compared to pretty boys who make an average salary.

Success in life is rarely based on genetics, being in the right place at the right time, when and where you are born, catching the lucky breaks, and all that matter more than "genetics".

To all miscers reading my argument, get out there and make something of yourself, quit buying into this.

Resident Hall & Oates Fan op135's Avatar
    op135 is just really nice. (+1000) op135 is just really nice. (+1000) op135 is just really nice. (+1000) op135 is just really nice. (+1000) op135 is just really nice. (+1000) op135 is just really nice. (+1000) op135 is just really nice. (+1000) op135 is just really nice. (+1000) op135 is just really nice. (+1000) op135 is just really nice. (+1000) op135 is just really nice. (+1000)
    awesome thread turnaround is awesome.

al shades, you are a new hero of mine.
    Check your privilege, *******!

CDbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CDbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CDbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CDbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CDbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CDbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CDbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CDbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CDbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CDbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CDbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Molec View Post
    ^^ Again...same chit over, and over, and over again.

You are not 19...I've seen you claim to be 19 since atleast 2008
    You are obsessed with dating blonde blue eyed damsels and your insecurity because you are an indian

I mean, what do you expect when you ask the same thing over and over and over? Just google 'jgamibi' and your obsession will come up

jgamibi pls go
    clap clap

blackstarboy10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blackstarboy10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blackstarboy10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blackstarboy10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blackstarboy10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blackstarboy10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blackstarboy10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blackstarboy10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blackstarboy10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blackstarboy10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blackstarboy10 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    as ugly manlet( 5'3), yes looks matter. brb forever foreveralone

Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This guy actually has a thin GF. Big props to him for that and for having the balls to put up her pics. Ghost Rider, I'll rep you when I can. Feel free to remind me if I forget.

She's better than 98% of the girls I see posted in misc. You guys are all a bunch of chubby chasers in here. If they're not high school thin, then they're not worth banging.
    yerrrrr, i don't think so boss. a thick booty+thighs and small waist beats a skinny chick every time.

high school thin? you out yo mind. perfect -

blackstarboy10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blackstarboy10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blackstarboy10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blackstarboy10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blackstarboy10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blackstarboy10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blackstarboy10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blackstarboy10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blackstarboy10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blackstarboy10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blackstarboy10 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Bonetana View Post

To all miscers reading my argument, get out there and make something of yourself, quit buying into this.
    nobody is going argue that status cant make up for looks it clearly can. but by defintion, most guys are average, no special status or money at all. so, whats the difference there? looks make a huge difference among your status equals. an ugly short guy with average status isnt going to do nearly as well as a tall aesthetic kunt with average status

Bonetana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonetana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonetana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonetana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonetana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonetana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonetana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonetana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonetana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonetana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonetana is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by blackstarboy10 View Post
    nobody is going argue that status cant make up for looks it clearly can. but by defintion, most guys are average, no special status or money at all. so, whats the difference there? looks make a huge difference among your status equals. an ugly short guy with average status isnt going to do nearly as well as a tall aesthetic kunt with average status
    quit b*tching, nothing in life is fair

I am Indian, according to the misc, I have already lost the dating game before I have even started. Why do I care? I know I will never be able to do as well with women as a good looking White guy but why should I compare myself to him? My goal is to be the best I can be, be the best YOU can be, and be satisfied with the rewards. No, you will never be a famous actor or a male model, but you can be successful with women if you work on yourself enough to the point your status and wealthy make up for your height.

Have fun.

JJRC is a name known to all. (+5000) JJRC is a name known to all. (+5000) JJRC is a name known to all. (+5000) JJRC is a name known to all. (+5000) JJRC is a name known to all. (+5000) JJRC is a name known to all. (+5000) JJRC is a name known to all. (+5000) JJRC is a name known to all. (+5000) JJRC is a name known to all. (+5000) JJRC is a name known to all. (+5000) JJRC is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Imaneya View Post
    yerrrrr, i don't think so boss. a thick booty+thighs and small waist beats a skinny chick every time.

damn right, that's a real woman

I wasnt b*itching u *******, I was just telling it like it is. I dont give two s*its, but I just wanted to state real tea. I fully accept my situation and do my best. It just amuses me when im told that my looks have nothing to do with my struggles, especially when those guys are 6 ft decent looking white guys

Skinny2God is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skinny2God is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skinny2God is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skinny2God is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skinny2God is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skinny2God is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skinny2God is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skinny2God is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skinny2God is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skinny2God is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skinny2God is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hopping on dat dere accutane cycle. Getting aesthetic as fuark. Growing my hair out a bit. Acquiring new wardrobe .

2013 brahs. Thats my year.

treykcks901 is not very helpful. (-500) treykcks901 is not very helpful. (-500) treykcks901 is not very helpful. (-500) treykcks901 is not very helpful. (-500) treykcks901 is not very helpful. (-500) treykcks901 is not very helpful. (-500) treykcks901 is not very helpful. (-500) treykcks901 is not very helpful. (-500) treykcks901 is not very helpful. (-500) treykcks901 is not very helpful. (-500) treykcks901 is not very helpful. (-500)

I am Indian, according to the misc, I have already lost the dating game before I have even started. Why do I care? I know I will never be able to do as well with women as a good looking White guy but why should I compare myself to him? My goal is to be the best I can be, be the best YOU can be, and be satisfied with the rewards. No, you will never be a famous actor or a male model, but you can be successful with women if you work on yourself enough to the point your status and wealthy make up for your height.

Have fun.
    lol if you really believe this why do you have to post insecure threads every single day??

jgamibi plz

Gibb1991 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gibb1991 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gibb1991 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gibb1991 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gibb1991 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gibb1991 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gibb1991 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gibb1991 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gibb1991 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gibb1991 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gibb1991 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Many people here started working out because they were fat phucks and wanted to change their lives, same as me. When I went from fat to skinny I noticed people treated me massively better, almost like an equal. Now that I'm dressing decent and have a little bit of muscle on me everyone is much more friendly and like me even before my golden personality comes out.
    But that's the thing, even when I was a fat ass people still really liked me and I was sort of popular just because I have a great personality, so there is definitely more to it than just looks. Looks do help insanely though.
    Eat Right. Lift Heavy. Be a Fat Manlet.

One Year to Leave Do I Even Lift Status

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145467771&p=1434065071#post1434065071

Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Imaneya View Post

Her face is pretty. Her ass is too fat. She needs to lose at least 15 lbs off her hips and start doing glute exercises to firm up her posterior.

Sorry, I'm not a black guy. I don't do "thick" wimmin.

Her face is pretty. Her ass is too fat. She needs to lose at least 15 lbs off her hips and start doing glute exercises to firm up her posterior.

Sorry, I'm not a black guy. I don't do "thick" wimmin.
    LOL, I love em man, I would let Alexis Texas sit on my face for an hour. We have a different taste in women, she is my 8/10.

Give me that over a starved super model.

NanookRubsIt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NanookRubsIt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NanookRubsIt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NanookRubsIt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NanookRubsIt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NanookRubsIt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NanookRubsIt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NanookRubsIt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NanookRubsIt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NanookRubsIt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NanookRubsIt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Let me break it down for you guys.

We men put women into 3 categories:
    (1) Would bang while sober or drunk
    (2) Would bang only if drunk, and would admit to it later
    (3) Would bang only if drunk, and would not admit to it later

(2) and (3) can actually be merged into a single category. There are

(1) Women you'd like to ****
    and
    (2) women you'd prefer not to ****

(1) roughly corresponds to who we'd like to date and marry, since sexual attraction is a big thing for us; we want to something nice to **** and cuddle with show off to our bros. I say "roughly corresponds" because we'll date a girl who's borderline-****able if she has a great personality and we'll disregard any ****able girls as dating material if they have absolutely horrid personalities. Also, note that we do not view (1) and (2) as necessarily permanent arrangements for a particular girl, since some girls get hotter or uglier with age, since our sexual taste changes, since girls can cycle between fat and fit, since a new hairdo can radically change appearance.

The same sort of categorization applies to how women look at men; there only needs to be some minimal level of physical attractiveness for you to make the cut into dating material. Fortunately that minimal level attractiveness is probably no more than being in the upper 65% (We men are more strict; the percent of minimally attractive, that is, ****able, girls we see on a daily basis is closer to 20%) and those men who aren't in the upper 65% can still have a good chance if they work on other aspects of their attractiveness. For those who do make the cut, everything is pretty much equal in terms of looks. In terms of who girls would date, they doesn't see that much difference between a 6/10 looking dude and a 9.5/10 looking dude, if everything else is equal. Hot girls get hit on by attractive guys (who are the ones who usually have the confidence to hit on them) at least 5-10 times everyday. If they cared so much about looks, they would respond positively to all those guys and then eventually keep narrowing down their selection until they found the best looking guy. But that's not what they do. Hot girls choose among their suitors (of which they have thousands) not by looks but by whatever other X factor it is that they like. They just require some minimal level of attractiveness, just like we guys require a minimal level of attractiveness (read: ****able) for our female selection.

MarathonerDude is just really nice. (+1000) MarathonerDude is just really nice. (+1000) MarathonerDude is just really nice. (+1000) MarathonerDude is just really nice. (+1000) MarathonerDude is just really nice. (+1000) MarathonerDude is just really nice. (+1000) MarathonerDude is just really nice. (+1000) MarathonerDude is just really nice. (+1000) MarathonerDude is just really nice. (+1000) MarathonerDude is just really nice. (+1000) MarathonerDude is just really nice. (+1000)
    I agree with op

stOpSKY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stOpSKY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stOpSKY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stOpSKY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stOpSKY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stOpSKY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stOpSKY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stOpSKY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stOpSKY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stOpSKY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stOpSKY has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i can confirm this is true.

Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000)
    LOL, I love em man, I would let Alexis Texas sit on my face for an hour. We have a different taste in women, she is my 8/10.

Give me that over a starved super model.
    You'd need to pay me to have sex with her.

NutellaBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NutellaBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NutellaBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NutellaBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NutellaBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NutellaBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NutellaBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NutellaBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NutellaBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NutellaBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NutellaBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    You'd need to pay me to have sex with her.
    You just lost all credibility

Resident Hall & Oates Fan op135's Avatar
    op135 is just really nice. (+1000) op135 is just really nice. (+1000) op135 is just really nice. (+1000) op135 is just really nice. (+1000) op135 is just really nice. (+1000) op135 is just really nice. (+1000) op135 is just really nice. (+1000) op135 is just really nice. (+1000) op135 is just really nice. (+1000) op135 is just really nice. (+1000) op135 is just really nice. (+1000)
    "it's hard for a girl to be attractive"

really?

barring any facial deformity, all a girl has to do is not be fat ....
    Check your privilege, *******!

jizzmaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) jizzmaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) jizzmaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) jizzmaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) jizzmaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) jizzmaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) jizzmaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) jizzmaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) jizzmaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) jizzmaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) jizzmaster is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i dont believe in that virgin pua bullsht but i get all my bitches by bein friends of friends n talkin to em like normal ass people not like some pua virgins real talk works 100% of the time errtime

jizzmaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) jizzmaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) jizzmaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) jizzmaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) jizzmaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) jizzmaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) jizzmaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) jizzmaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) jizzmaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) jizzmaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) jizzmaster is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by jizzmaster View Post
    i dont believe in that virgin pua bullsht but i get all my bitches by bein friends of friends n talkin to em like normal ass people not like some pua virgins real talk works 100% of the time errtime
    real talk, facial esthetics prolly most important thang no lie

Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jizzmaster View Post
    real talk, facial esthetics prolly most important thang no lie
    I'm sure I posted a pic of my brother in this same thread, he looks way better than me, but I get bitches, he does not, looks has something to do with it, but it's not an end all unless you're deformed.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home.

Dasser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dasser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dasser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dasser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dasser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dasser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dasser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dasser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dasser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dasser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dasser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    hot guys we have problems too, we're just like you, except we're hawt, haw, haw haw
    "Powerlifters shout at bodybuilders because bodybuilding produces mountains of muscle tissue with no functional purpose. Strongman competitors look down on powerlifters because there's more to strength than a one-rep max in three lifts performed with a minuscule range of motion. Olympic lifters, if you can find them, get to feel smug because every 4 years, you can turn on the TV at 3 AM and see them compete for gold. And everyone hates on CrossFit."

aevn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aevn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aevn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aevn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aevn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aevn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aevn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aevn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aevn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aevn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aevn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I got into sort of a debate with Alshades (cool guy btw) about this

how hard is to date an 8/10 blonde if you are a say 7/10 Indian guy on the looks scale? What if you look like one of those Bollywood Indians?

will looks overcome race?

Originally Posted by Godfrd824 View Post
    I'm sure I posted a pic of my brother in this same thread, he looks way better than me, but I get bitches, he does not, looks has something to do with it, but it's not an end all unless you're deformed.
    i dunno man, u prolly get like 5's or 6's at best, but im used to fukkin 8+ pretty much cuz of my facial esthetics, all my uglier bros still pull girls but its bitches close to they attractiveness

Registered Sick Kunt hardgainersrs's Avatar
    hardgainersrs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hardgainersrs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hardgainersrs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hardgainersrs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hardgainersrs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hardgainersrs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hardgainersrs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hardgainersrs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hardgainersrs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hardgainersrs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hardgainersrs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This argument is to my interest.

All through my teens I was always the real skinny akward kid and still pulled girls partying with friend most of my teens. Once I graded I gained a bit of weight and then started working out and getting in shape. Im not in any way shredded or ripped but I can confirm that with my new body I deff get more attention and a higher grade of girls then I did before. Could be partially that ive worked on my game alot to since starting to club.
    Seahawks.Canucks.Blazers

Bench -325 Goal (365)
    Sqaut -425 (495)
    DL -595 (635)
    OHP -205x1

(1345 Big 3)

Milkdude79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Milkdude79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Milkdude79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Milkdude79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Milkdude79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Milkdude79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Milkdude79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Milkdude79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Milkdude79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Milkdude79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Milkdude79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Why do you think people workout? If it's for anything but to pickup bitches they're lieing.

jjcooney has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jjcooney has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jjcooney has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jjcooney has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jjcooney has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jjcooney has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jjcooney has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jjcooney has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jjcooney has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jjcooney has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jjcooney has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    it took you 22 years to figure that out op, come on man