Closed Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14
    Opportunist09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Opportunist09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Opportunist09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Opportunist09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Opportunist09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Opportunist09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Opportunist09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Opportunist09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Opportunist09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Opportunist09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Opportunist09 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by brosenthal91 View Post
    Good points.

What I'm implying is that what Hamas is currently doing is not working, would you agree? Is firing more rockets the answer? I don't think so. Honestly I don't have a great solution, no one does and I forsee this crisis continuing on for a while now. I'm simply trying to come up with different ways to try and combat this problem.
    Currently you have two Palestinian states trying two different methods. Gaza has been trying violent resistance and the West Bank has been trying non-violent resistance. Gaza is walled off and blockaded from the rest of the world, and currently under siege. Palestinian land in the West Bank is continuing to shrink as its residents are relocated to make way for Israel's settlements.

Originally Posted by pac8x8 View Post
    I cannot believe that you pally supporters keep throwing around lingo that Israeli's are treating palestinians just as the nazis treated Jews in a concentration camp.

...when the nazis themselves taught the pallywood people what to do well before Israel re-established their homeland. in 1947.

mohammeds gonna hate
    Wtf even is that pic of... IDK if you are aware but the Jews and the Palestinians got along fine before the UN tried to divide the land

Originally Posted by pac8x8 View Post
    what was that?

Israel (the Jews) have already given up land for peace. yet the pallywood people keep preaching hatred toward the Jews.

the ghetto idea is because palestinians (the muslims) can't get it together on their own, they need the Jew (or the zionists) to feed & support them, is that what it is?
    What land have they given up? If I recall the whole place (minus some jewish settlements) was Palestinian before the UN divided it
    ★★★ I was part of the Ultra 2014 Thread Crew ★★★
    ┏(-_-)┛I was part of the Ultra 2015 Thread Crew┗(-_- )┓

Neceseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neceseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neceseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neceseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neceseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neceseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neceseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neceseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neceseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neceseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neceseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by wallace2000 View Post

nice assumptions. yet again proving my point. you're just yet again an ethist supreme gentlement with unguided hatered for the religious human beings.
    just stupids like you who have nothing to say so only attack ad hominem. arguments not even once.
    io saturnalia!

But a brief existence is common to all things,
    and yet thou avoidest and pursuest all things as if
    they would be eternal. A little time, and thou shalt
    close thy eyes; and him who has attended thee to thy
    grave another soon will lament.

MARCVS AVRELIVS

Yes, i lift. Inb4 stats. iiradman's Avatar
    iiradman is just really nice. (+1000) iiradman is just really nice. (+1000) iiradman is just really nice. (+1000) iiradman is just really nice. (+1000) iiradman is just really nice. (+1000) iiradman is just really nice. (+1000) iiradman is just really nice. (+1000) iiradman is just really nice. (+1000) iiradman is just really nice. (+1000) iiradman is just really nice. (+1000) iiradman is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TheBlackAdonis View Post
    UN is also corrupt, they have self interests.

Israel broke 65 UN resolutions with no consequences. Iraq broke 2, was invaded, bombarded and destroyed.

I'm talking all facts here.
    It's because the bad guys control the UN. Simple, really.

You have no idea how much i cherish for those in power to be of a kind-hearted nature and invoke peace rather than destruction.

Unfortunately, getting to the top involves being dirty...so unless you play dirty and become the bad guy yourself, the bad guy always wins control. How sad. How unfair.

I really do hope an afterlife exists for all these people that perished so senselessly.
    Last edited by iiradman; 07-26-2014 at 01:41 PM.
    Engineering Crew

Homo for iron (no homo)

NYbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) NYbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) NYbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) NYbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) NYbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) NYbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) NYbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) NYbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) NYbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) NYbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) NYbrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I really like to know how pro-Israeli people defend continue building of settlements in West Bank?
    Ron Paul 2012

♚Elected President - R/P♚ BEATINGU's Avatar
    BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NYbrah View Post
    I really like to know how pro-Israeli people defend continue building of settlements in West Bank?
    There is currently no Palestinian state and most of the settlement building is occurring within already existing settlements (many of which have existed for decades). In the event of a peace deal it's likely that some Palestinian areas within Israel will be swapped for the settlements. Though this is problematic because Palestinians with Israeli citizenship don't want to give it up.
    (●•̃)
    /█\
    .Π.
    <3 Gif_Brah + Skeptical_Hippo

❤♚ Conservative Crew ♚❤

┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
    ┊  ┊  ┊  ★
    ┊  ┊  ☆
    ┊  ★

NYbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) NYbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) NYbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) NYbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) NYbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) NYbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) NYbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) NYbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) NYbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) NYbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) NYbrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BEATINGU View Post
    There is currently no Palestinian state and most of the settlement building is occurring within already existing settlements (many of which have existed for decades). In the event of a peace deal it's likely that some Palestinian areas within Israel will be swapped for the settlements. Though this is problematic because Palestinians with Israeli citizenship don't want to give it up.
    Again why continue building settlements fully knowing it's antagonizing the Palestinians?
    Ron Paul 2012

TheRealRustle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheRealRustle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheRealRustle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheRealRustle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheRealRustle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheRealRustle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheRealRustle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheRealRustle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheRealRustle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheRealRustle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheRealRustle has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by BEATINGU View Post
    Danke Herr Goebbels

Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Opportunist09 View Post
    Wtf even is that pic of... IDK if you are aware but the Jews and the Palestinians got along fine before the UN tried to divide the land
    Wut? There were anti-Jewish massacres in Palestine long before the partition plan in 47 lol

Originally Posted by AKMuzzle View Post
    while the other side(Israel) is violent as a nation can be?Israel is creating settlements on THEIR small land and claims it and everybody stands by and watches.This has been going on before Hamas came into power.You expect them to stand back? THEY are opressing them by controlling EVERYTHING in gaza if that doesnt garner a violent response then i dont know what does.
    I didn't realize Israel was inching into Gaza and creating settlements there. Last I recall, they were doing that in the West Bank, which wasn't represented by Hamas until the unity government (which Hamas in Gaza doesn't seem to really recognize)
    *Beer Crew* *Bourbon and Scotch Crew* *Cardamom in My Coffee Crew* *Catbrah Crew* *Chicago Crew* *Coffee Crew* *Cologne Crew* *Dates Older Women Crew* O===}DBZ Crew{===O *Egyptian Crew* *First Beat the Elite 4 While on the Toilet Crew* *Maghrebi Crew* *Mediterranean Crew* *Middle-Eastern Crew* *Miscers Who Lift Crew* *Miscs While on the Toilet Crew* *Takes Too Long on the Toilet Crew*
    *Wetbreast's Makin It Crew* *Whisky Crew* *Wine Crew*

fitQuest is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fitQuest is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fitQuest is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fitQuest is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fitQuest is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fitQuest is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fitQuest is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fitQuest is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fitQuest is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fitQuest is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fitQuest is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    The US sends billions of taxpayer money to Israel and Israel in turn has the most advanced military, education and FREE HEALTH CARE FROM BIRTH TO DEATH.

If I was an American tax payer, I'd be beyond pissed off just based on this.

Approx 8 million dollars per day is se the to Israel by USA. Raping tax payers.
    **** in red crew

NoyC123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoyC123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoyC123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoyC123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoyC123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoyC123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoyC123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoyC123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoyC123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoyC123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoyC123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by fitQuest View Post
    The US sends billions of taxpayer money to Israel and Israel in turn has the most advanced military, education and FREE HEALTH CARE FROM BIRTH TO DEATH.

If I was an American tax payer, I'd be beyond pissed off just based on this.

Approx 8 million dollars per day is se the to Israel by USA. Raping tax payers.
    Both health care and education are not free, so why lying?

also the aid is almost 99% millitary aid, not economic

Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by fitQuest View Post

Approx 8 million dollars per day is sent to Israel by USA.
    This makes me sick. We have problems here that need addressed.

Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by NoyC123 View Post
    Both health care and education are not free, so why lying?

also the aid is almost 99% millitary aid, not economic
    And Israeli taxes are fukking ridiculous, which funds subsidies. That's why everyone jokes about never telling anyone if you're going to Israel, because they'll make you bring a suitcase of schit so they can avoid paying tax on it. Inb4 Jews gonna Jew . Inb4 Netanyahu made Kerry bring a suitcase full of high end cosmetics and small electronics as a precondition to listening to the proposal for a ceasefire.

And yeah, education is only free if you do it before the military under the pretext that every year in college = 2 years of service (so an average 4 year program means you will serve for 8 years after)
    Last edited by Jeremyn87; 07-26-2014 at 02:54 PM.
    *Beer Crew* *Bourbon and Scotch Crew* *Cardamom in My Coffee Crew* *Catbrah Crew* *Chicago Crew* *Coffee Crew* *Cologne Crew* *Dates Older Women Crew* O===}DBZ Crew{===O *Egyptian Crew* *First Beat the Elite 4 While on the Toilet Crew* *Maghrebi Crew* *Mediterranean Crew* *Middle-Eastern Crew* *Miscers Who Lift Crew* *Miscs While on the Toilet Crew* *Takes Too Long on the Toilet Crew*
    *Wetbreast's Makin It Crew* *Whisky Crew* *Wine Crew*

Rustling your jimmies ll ReNeGaDe ll's Avatar
    ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TheBlackAdonis View Post
    I have a friend who just got back from Palestine. He came back 3 weeks before this happened so he's very lucky. He said that Hamas are impossible to kill, they hide underground and when Israel finds them, they get ambushed. So far 40 Israeli soldiers been killed and 1 kidnapped, whereas Hamas confirmed only 35 of their militants have killed. If you consider military numbers, Hamas is winning this war.

Confirmed by a journalist who is stuck in gaza and can't leave.

[IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/2m41zxh.jpg[MG]

[IMG]http://i61.tinypic.com/4gmdz9.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/2eldqa9.jpg/IMG]

[IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/2dj6qdt.jp/IMG]

[IMG]http://i58.tinypic.com/t5n5hh.jpg[IMG]
    lmao strong propaganda

"If I die remember I wasn't used as a human shield."

As if he could predict this ahead of time.

Shining example of journalistic integrity, Mohammad.
    Ignore list: abdus

clemobrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) clemobrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) clemobrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) clemobrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) clemobrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) clemobrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) clemobrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) clemobrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) clemobrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) clemobrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) clemobrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Neceseco View Post
    just stupids like you who have nothing to say so only attack ad hominem. arguments not even once.
    4,349 posts...all on how islam is not the religion of peace. We get it brah, anything else you got to say?

Rockchalk0420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rockchalk0420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rockchalk0420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rockchalk0420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rockchalk0420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rockchalk0420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rockchalk0420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rockchalk0420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rockchalk0420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rockchalk0420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rockchalk0420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Doesn't get much worse than fox news and how they've "reported" on this.
    Life is an echo.
    What you send out, comes back.
    What you sow, you reap.
    What you give, you get.
    What you see in others, exists in you.