Page 14 of 89 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 ... LastLast
    Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Splatoon has my full uninterrupted-by-backlog-or-anything-else attention.

Yes a Salmon run, those happen at all during the day? ET timezone?

I been doing regular battles, I am playing these on my TV, has anyone tried a battle while using it as a handheld? I might take it with me to my brothers tomorrow.

I want to get one for my nephews or extra controllers so we can do local-Salmon runs for fun.

Daughter thinks I need to get the amiibos.
    I play in handheld mode for most of my playtime works fine and I play well enough to not care. I don't use motion controls tho they can fuk right off.

still trying to find a decent weapon to use been using the Machinegun version that paints really fast but sucks at killing ppl unless u are in their angus.

I like the game good no worries kind of fun.
    "I dont mean bitch in a disrespectful way, I mean bitch as a general term for women" Kratos, son of Zues
    PC+Xbox1+PS4+WiiU true master race. Can't we all get along?
    ***Tom Clancy's: The Division "Kill all betas"/Survival of the Fittest*** Crew
    I will take your stuff in darkzone even if you are my friend, deal with it.

happy new years bitch yochrisss's Avatar
    yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Criollo View Post
    I play in handheld mode for most of my playtime works fine and I play well enough to not care. I don't use motion controls tho they can fuk right off.

still trying to find a decent weapon to use been using the Machinegun version that paints really fast but sucks at killing ppl unless u are in their angus.

I like the game good no worries kind of fun.
    You simply cant be mad getting killed in this game. Its too cute no homo
    only misc at work crew

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The motion controls can eat a dick, I tried them twice, didn't care for

Let me know when you do.

I been mostly killed by the inkjet pack users

Anyone tried the single player yet? I haven't. I'm having so much fun in battles, but I honestly don't even know where to go to play the single player.

yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Let me know when you do.

Anyone tried the single player yet? I haven't. I'm having so much fun in battles, but I honestly don't even know where to go to play the single player.
    I picked up story a little yesterday, its actually really fun. I would check it out
    only misc at work crew

Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Let me know when you do.

I get killed by those tenta missles all the time. seems like its the best special or maybe tied with the jet pack
    "I dont mean bitch in a disrespectful way, I mean bitch as a general term for women" Kratos, son of Zues

AnCapWarlord88 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnCapWarlord88 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnCapWarlord88 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnCapWarlord88 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnCapWarlord88 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnCapWarlord88 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnCapWarlord88 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnCapWarlord88 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnCapWarlord88 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnCapWarlord88 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnCapWarlord88 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Dave4585 View Post
    5 more days, cant wait for Zelda all I'm hearing is its the game of this generation. Reviewers who have played both this and Horizon have been saying Zelda is better.
    Zelda is amazing, it is the best Zelda of the entire series no doubt

Originally Posted by yochrisss View Post
    I picked up story a little yesterday, its actually really fun. I would check it out
    Are there bosses and whatnot?

I get killed by those tenta missles all the time. seems like its the best special or maybe tied with the jet pack
    You're good at sniping in MP right? If you're level 20 or above, the charger sounds right up your ally. I will likely stick with shooters every time. I want to try a slosher next time though.

You're good at sniping in MP right? If you're level 20 or above, the charger sounds right up your ally. I will likely stick with shooters every time. I want to try a slosher next time though.
    From what Ive noticed there are sectors that you have to complete with different worlds inside. After you beat the sector there is a boss to beat.

Ive only completed one sector so far though.
    only misc at work crew

I average 4 splat kills pr game and not too good, but still even so....Good god the battles never frickin get old@!!!!

on a good game I'll get a lot of kills, not many respawns

PaulScn is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I love the Switch. I've been playing Breath of the Wild a lot. I've done all four divine beasts and I'm about halfway through the shrines. I got the DLC season pass from day 1 and have been enjoying the new outfits and the Master Trials/Master Mode. The second DLC will be better, though.

Splatoon 2 arrived the other day but I haven't even started it yet because BotW seems to be taking up all my gaming time!

Can't wait for Mario Odyssey.

not a fan of sniping in this game but I will look out for it when I hit lvl 20. im almost lvl 14 right now these later lvls take a bit of time to go through

not a fan of sniping in this game but I will look out for it when I hit lvl 20. im almost lvl 14 right now these later lvls take a bit of time to go through
    What else you guys excited for?

I am not a fighting gamer, so I skipped Arms and will not buy Smash Bros when it comes.

I'm stoked for Metroid Prime 4! OMFG!

I may skip Odyssy too, cause I haven't felt Mario since Galaxy 1.

I just am happy with Zelda and Splatoon

This year the only surefire buy is WWE 2K because playing WWE on the go will simply be delicious.

monster hunter and Mario whenever it comes out

Anyone know a good mic for the Switch? I haven't used one so far, only play Splatoon but might need in future if with a group of my buttbuddies.

Anyone know a good mic for the Switch? I haven't used one so far, only play Splatoon but might need in future if with a group of my buttbuddies.
    https://www.amazon.com/HORI-Nintendo...toon+2+headset
    only misc at work crew

False Football Prophet drvillain's Avatar
    drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    do we have a splatoon crew wrecking online?

Originally Posted by drvillain View Post
    do we have a splatoon crew wrecking online?
    Lvl 16 right now. Loving the game so far
    only misc at work crew

Tnel is a pig bottom GhenghisPWN's Avatar
    GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Splatoon 2 is just straight doggy style. Love it!
    Union Strong. Workers are stronger together.
    The GOP is a criminal organization who despises the middle class and working poor. Name one policy they have pushed for that increased worker pay, union strength, or worker influence in a corporation.

Bernie 2020

I play Splatoon a few good hours on end daily. Regular battles just never get old. Never was this addicted to an MP game. Wrecking, splatting and evading then splatting those players well above my rank at times is too satisfying.

Might have posted it a few pages back, I'll take down and put my friend code up anyone of any levl I'll gladly wreck sh*t with

Might have posted it a few pages back, I'll take down and put my friend code up anyone of any levl I'll gladly wreck sh*t with
    its dumb because when u party up u still swap teams all the time.

its dumb because when u party up u still swap teams all the time.
    Don't know why it works that way. I get most kills with roller weapons...and I dislike roller weapons, I like to shoot more ffs...but it's easier to get more kills with the rollers. I been playing every evening a couple hours after I feed and take care of the critters.

I'll consider Mario X Rabbids now that it's getting good early impressions. Supposed to be really hard compared to Xcom. I was only going to get the WWE 2K game for the rest of the year to play as Brock Lesnar on the go, but Rabbids is on my radar.

S.T.A.R.S. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) S.T.A.R.S. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) S.T.A.R.S. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) S.T.A.R.S. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) S.T.A.R.S. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) S.T.A.R.S. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) S.T.A.R.S. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) S.T.A.R.S. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) S.T.A.R.S. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) S.T.A.R.S. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) S.T.A.R.S. is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Loving splatoon2 lv 15 atm and on the fourth world in single player.
    Haven't Misc'd since 2013 what did I miss CREW

I LOVE the Splatoon MP, but afraid going to stop until they release some kind of patch to fix the "Unstable connection" era. Then warns me as IF I am a rage quitter ffs, which I never would quit in Splatoon I love playing it too much. Kind of Bullsh*t. I got the connection error a dozen times since yesterday. And this may be obligatory but it is true my connection fibre optic is 100% fine. So frustrating when I get so many splatted kills then it does that and I don't get counted toward my lvling up.

Fuark69 is a complete loser! (-2000) Fuark69 is a complete loser! (-2000) Fuark69 is a complete loser! (-2000) Fuark69 is a complete loser! (-2000) Fuark69 is a complete loser! (-2000) Fuark69 is a complete loser! (-2000) Fuark69 is a complete loser! (-2000) Fuark69 is a complete loser! (-2000) Fuark69 is a complete loser! (-2000) Fuark69 is a complete loser! (-2000) Fuark69 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Looks like an upgraded version of the Wii U with no games

IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I LOVE the Splatoon MP, but afraid going to stop until they release some kind of patch to fix the "Unstable connection" era. Then warns me as IF I am a rage quitter ffs, which I never would quit in Splatoon I love playing it too much. Kind of Bullsh*t. I got the connection error a dozen times since yesterday. And this may be obligatory but it is true my connection fibre optic is 100% fine. So frustrating when I get so many splatted kills then it does that and I don't get counted toward my lvling up.
    They are supposed to be doing server maintenance this week