Page 135 of 172 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 133 134 135 136 137 145 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,050 of 5149
    SwissArch is on a distinguished road. (+10) SwissArch is on a distinguished road. (+10) SwissArch is on a distinguished road. (+10) SwissArch is on a distinguished road. (+10) SwissArch is on a distinguished road. (+10) SwissArch is on a distinguished road. (+10) SwissArch is on a distinguished road. (+10) SwissArch is on a distinguished road. (+10) SwissArch is on a distinguished road. (+10) SwissArch is on a distinguished road. (+10) SwissArch is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Unfollowing settings

Originally Posted by ScrillaVilla View Post
    How many per day? I'm unfollowing 600 a day max which sucks
    How do you manage to unfollow 600 a day after the new IG settings?

I had an unfollow limit of 150-200 and a delay of 240-260 and got a temp ban :/

Really don't know what to do since my IG just started growing and I'm already following 7500..

ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SwissArch View Post
    How do you manage to unfollow 600 a day after the new IG settings?

I had an unfollow limit of 150-200 and a delay of 240-260 and got a temp ban :/

Really don't know what to do since my IG just started growing and I'm already following 7500..
    It's only been 300 unfollows a day the last few days.

SwissArch is on a distinguished road. (+10) SwissArch is on a distinguished road. (+10) SwissArch is on a distinguished road. (+10) SwissArch is on a distinguished road. (+10) SwissArch is on a distinguished road. (+10) SwissArch is on a distinguished road. (+10) SwissArch is on a distinguished road. (+10) SwissArch is on a distinguished road. (+10) SwissArch is on a distinguished road. (+10) SwissArch is on a distinguished road. (+10) SwissArch is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It's only been 300 unfollows a day the last few days.
    Ok, do you use the same settings as me? Or are your delays longer?

ubermario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ubermario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ubermario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ubermario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ubermario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ubermario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ubermario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ubermario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ubermario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ubermario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ubermario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Motivation = low.

How's everyone doing?
    Once again the gods spread the cheeks to ram cock in fuçking ass!

ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ok, do you use the same settings as me? Or are your delays longer?
    Don't think it matters. I tried long minute long delays and short 25 second delays. Nobody on BHW knows the unfollow limit either.

atlas24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atlas24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atlas24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atlas24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atlas24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atlas24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atlas24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atlas24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atlas24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atlas24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atlas24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Okay so apparently when importing clothing from china there's a bunch of other custom fees and taxes you have to pay? How much can i expect to pay on an order that costs $750

Don't think it matters. I tried long minute long delays and short 25 second delays. Nobody on BHW knows the unfollow limit either.
    Ok thanks! I've read on BHW that it may be a temporary change and that everything will be back to normal soon. What do you think?

Otherwise we could do some brainstorming together and try to find some solutions..I've found to semi-"solutions" by now.

Ok thanks! I've read on BHW that it may be a temporary change and that everything will be back to normal soon. What do you think?

Otherwise we could do some brainstorming together and try to find some solutions..I've found to semi-"solutions" by now.
    I'm 90% sure it's permanent. When you look at the big picture nobody needs to unfollow that many people on a daily basis. If you want to grow an IG account from here on out you'll need to buy IG ads. Good thing I'm at 41k followers already, can still like 2k pics a day to grow as well.

I'm 90% sure it's permanent. When you look at the big picture nobody needs to unfollow that many people on a daily basis. If you want to grow an IG account from here on out you'll need to buy IG ads. Good thing I'm at 41k followers already, can still like 2k pics a day to grow as well.
    Yeah that's what I was going to say: liking 2k a day is probably our best option. How many followers do you think we'll get from that?

Great talking to you btw. I've read the whole thread (from Part 8) and I'm a big fan! Did it take you a lot of time to get to 41k?

BTW. Followliker's customs settings are working fine for one of my accounts (300 unfollowing).

Yeah that's what I was going to say: liking 2k a day is probably our best option. How many followers do you think we'll get from that?

Great talking to you btw. I've read the whole thread (from Part 8) and I'm a big fan! Did it take you a lot of time to get to 41k?

BTW. Followliker's customs settings are working fine for one of my accounts (300 unfollowing).
    Not sure on followers based on likes probably only 20 a day maybe. They tend to be better quality follows though. Follow back users then to be lower quality follows. Took just over a year to get to 41k. But looks like I'll be stalled out on 41k followers for a while now, which is a good enough reach as is so I'm fine with it. Slow and steady from here on out.

Not sure on followers based on likes probably only 20 a day maybe. They tend to be better quality follows though. Follow back users then to be lower quality follows. Took just over a year to get to 41k. But looks like I'll be stalled out on 41k followers for a while now, which is a good enough reach as is so I'm fine with it. Slow and steady from here on out.
    Hm, I think that there must be another way to keep growing the accounts..

Are you getting many sales with 41k? You could probably do sfs with others in your niche to keep growing.

Hm, I think that there must be another way to keep growing the accounts..

Are you getting many sales with 41k? You could probably do sfs with others in your niche to keep growing.
    Probably 30% of my traffic comes from IG, so get a decent amount of sales. I don't do SFS, too spammy.

Probably 30% of my traffic comes from IG, so get a decent amount of sales. I don't do SFS, too spammy.
    Where does the rest come from? Twitter? I'm planning on diversifying as well

Where does the rest come from? Twitter? I'm planning on diversifying as well
    Twitter, google and Adwords (PPC)

Then the last 10% comes from random places.

Twitter, google and Adwords (PPC)

Then the last 10% comes from random places.
    How did you manage to get PPC profitable while selling with spreadshirt? The margins are really thin I thought

And do you mean Google + or just SEO?

How did you manage to get PPC profitable while selling with spreadshirt? The margins are really thin I thought

And do you mean Google + or just SEO?
    SEO yes. Most organic traffic comes from Google, some from Bing. Only spend a few bucks a day, just under 30 cents PPC. Make $8-20 for profit usually per item.

One color designs in vector for highest possible margins of profit.

SEO yes. Only spend a few bucks a day, just under 30 cents PPC. Make $8-20 for profit usually per item.

One color designs in vector for highest possible margins of profit.
    Oh ok makes sense! Thanks for answering all my questions!

I will contact you if I find a new method of passing the unfollowing threshold. I'm following BHW, Fastlaneforum & Reddit closely, so someone has to come up with an idea haha

Oh ok makes sense! Thanks for answering all my questions!
    No problem, just repped you too.

No problem, just repped you too.
    What I've decided to do is the following:

I'll be happy with 100 followers a day, so what I'm going to do is like 1900-2100 times a day and follow/unfollow 100 people.

I think that would be under the radar. What do you think?

You said you gained about 20 followers with just liking pictures. Was it with 1900 likes a day or less?

What I've decided to do is the following:

I'll be happy with 100 followers a day, so what I'm going to do is like 1900-2100 times a day and follow/unfollow 100 people.

I think that would be under the radar. What do you think?

You said you gained about 20 followers with just liking pictures. Was it with 1900 likes a day or less?
    Roughly 2000 likes a day. Depends on what your account is, best to stay low for now. I stopped following the last 5 days. Just gonna keep unfollowing and maybe follow 300 a day.

krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    How do you cloak regular links to bypass comment systems on sites

If you make a good enough comment and then leave your link will it pass, or do most places just have a system in that automatically refuses comments with links in them?

Roughly 2000 likes a day. Depends on what your account is, best to stay low for now. I stopped following the last 5 days. Just gonna keep unfollowing and maybe follow 300 a day.
    Ok, seems like a smart move. I just saw a post on /r/entrepreneur on reddit about a guy who made it to 200k in a year. He's made a guide too. You should definitely check it out..I can't post the link unfortunately since I'm a new member :P

And there is an AMA going on in the fastlane forum, there's this guy who grows his account by only liking 2100 pics a day and he gets 250 to 500 followers a day...crazy
    Last edited by SwissArch; 10-07-2015 at 01:55 PM.

Ok, seems like a smart move. I just saw a post on /r/entrepreneur on reddit about a guy who made it to 200k in a year. He's made a guide too. You should definitely check it out..I can't post the link unfortunately since I'm a new member :P

And there is an AMA going on in the fastlane forum, there's this guy who grows his account by only liking 2100 pics a day and he gets 250 to 500 followers a day...crazy
    Just read now. That account is NSFW which generally do pretty well (Sex sells, unless you're a feminist who thinks it's demeaning lol). You probably won't get the same amount of success if you do the exact same things say if you were in the flower/plant niche for example.I try to post 1 post a day on IG, while he recommends 3-4 a day. Hard to post unique non-stolen pics 4 times a day, but would definitely be ideal.

I've seen the "Tag a friend who" fail for some people, it has it's place though. His page will grow at a considerable rate since his is big enough to get on the popular page.

ubermario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ubermario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ubermario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ubermario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ubermario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ubermario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ubermario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ubermario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ubermario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ubermario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ubermario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Link? I'd like to see what it's about.
    Once again the gods spread the cheeks to ram cock in fuçking ass!

Originally Posted by ubermario View Post
    Link? I'd like to see what it's about.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Entrepreneu...ers_leveraged/

Just read now. That account is NSFW which generally do pretty well (Sex sells, unless you're a feminist who thinks it's demeaning lol). You probably won't get the same amount of success if you do the exact same things say if you were in the flower/plant niche for example.I try to post 1 post a day on IG, while he recommends 3-4 a day. Hard to post unique non-stolen pics 4 times a day, but would definitely be ideal.

I've seen the "Tag a friend who" fail for some people, it has it's place though. His page will grow at a considerable rate since his is big enough to get on the popular page.
    Yeah I agree with everything you say.

BTW. I'm thinking about jumping on the Twitter bandwagon as well. Do you use followliker for twitter? Any specific settings?

Yeah I agree with everything you say.

BTW. I'm thinking about jumping on the Twitter bandwagon as well. Do you use followliker for twitter? Any specific settings?
    Yeah I use FL. Follow 1k a day and unfollow those who don't follow back after 5 days. Use unfollowers.com to unfollow people who unfollow manually.

Yeah I use FL. Follow 1k a day and unfollow those who don't follow back after 5 days. Use unfollowers.com to unfollow people who unfollow manually.
    Ok thanks for the info.

But I've heard there is a limit at 2k followers right? You don't unfollow with followliker as well? I think if you don't, FL will follow them again since they weren't put into the blacklist.

Ok thanks for the info.

But I've heard there is a limit at 2k followers right? You don't unfollow with followliker as well? I think if you don't, FL will follow them again since they weren't put into the blacklist.
    I have them put into a blacklist after unfollowed. Yeah at 2k followers you get stuck, after that you can't follow 110% (or something close to it) of your followers. So say you have 2k followers, you can only follow up to 2.2k people.

TheWebDev has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheWebDev has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheWebDev has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheWebDev has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheWebDev has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheWebDev has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheWebDev has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheWebDev has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheWebDev has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheWebDev has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheWebDev has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    tfw you get a solid new link from a higher authority niche relevant site.....you check out the article then you find out they linked to fuking both of your sites perfectly (both sites are cornering a specific niche, 'solutions' to a fairly common issue/request people have regarding that market). hells to the yeah boiii

Page 135 of 172 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 133 134 135 136 137 145 ... LastLast