Page 131 of 180 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 129 130 131 132 133 141 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,930 of 5385
    zaidat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zaidat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zaidat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zaidat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zaidat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zaidat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zaidat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zaidat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zaidat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zaidat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zaidat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Avocado Ice Cream

Avocado ice cream:
    Also posted about it here http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post952609633

The thought of avocados in ice cream might sound nasty to some, but trust me, it's wonderful. This ice cream has a delicious flavor, with a creamy texture. My husband and kids say it actually tastes like banana ice cream. Very simple to make, no ice cream maker needed, but if you have one, that's a plus. You can add some vanilla protein powder into the recipe if you want as well.

You will need:
    3 Hass Avocados (these are California avocados, which I prefer over other varieties. I live in Florida and I am not fond of our avocados.)
    1 cup of half and half
    1/2 cup of heavy cream
    Truvia or your sweetener of choice to taste
    1/2 a lime, freshly squeezed (this will help the ice cream retain its lovely color.)

Peel and put your avocados and scrape into a blender. Add your other ingredients and give it a good 1-2 minute pulse. At this step, if you do not have an ice cream maker, you can pour into a sealable freezer safe container. Freeze for a few hours, stirring every 1 or two hours to get the correct consistency.

If you have an ice cream maker, go ahead and pour your mix into it. Slow churn for 15-20 minutes. Serve immediately if you enjoy soft serve, or freeze if you prefer your ice cream a little firmer.

Makes about 6-8 servings.

Enjoy! If you do try my recipe, please let me know how you like it!

*I completely forgot to take pictures of all the steps. I will update this later when I make it again. For now, salivate on what it looks like when it is finished.*
    Attached Images

zaidat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zaidat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zaidat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zaidat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zaidat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zaidat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zaidat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zaidat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zaidat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zaidat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zaidat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

High Protein Coffee Ice Cream

More pictures can be seen here:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=148313013

Ingredients:
    1 cup of half and half
    1/2 cup of heavy cream
    1 oz of ground coffee beans
    1 to 2 teaspoons of Truvia or sweetener of your choice
    Strainer
    *Optional: 2-3 scoops of your favorite whey protein.*

You don’t need an ice cream maker. You can just mix it and pop it into a freezer, stirring it every hour or so until it is the right texture. I have a Kitchenaid ice cream maker which makes ice cream in 20 minutes or less.

I like this ice cream because sometimes I feel a little groggy, and it gives me that boost. Plus it tastes delicious.

Grind your coffee beans in a coffee grinder or give them a quick pulse in your blender. Pour your half and half into a sealable container and add your ground coffee beans. Place inside your fridge overnight to allow the caffeine to release into the half and half. This would also be a good time to check and make sure your bowl for your ice cream maker is in the freezer. I always hate it when I am all pumped up and ready to make ice cream, and I look on the counter and realize I did not freeze my bowl.

24 hours later, grab your strainer and strain the half and half into a blender. You can discard your beans or immediately prepare more half and half for another batch of ice cream. I can usually get 2 batches out of my beans.

Add your heavy cream and your sweetener (and your protein powder if you are adding it into the recipe) and give the contents a 30-60 second pulse in your blender. If you do not have an ice cream maker, pour your mix into a sealable bowl and freeze, stirring occasionally. If you have an ice cream maker, set it up and turn it on. Slowly pour your mixture into the maker and give it a slow churn for 15-20 minutes or till completely frozen.

If you are more of a soft serve type of person, you can enjoy your ice cream immediately. If you like a firmer ice cream, scoop the ice cream into a sealable bowl and place in the freezer.

Enjoy!

This ice cream can be kept for a week, and should make 4 servings.

Macro breakdown for total batch:
    81.6 g of protein with protein powder (9.6 without)
    83 g of fat
    26.1 g of carbs (6 of these are from the Truvia, and 9 are from the protein powder)

Adjust the recipe as you see fit to make more or less.
    Attached Images

luxor92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luxor92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luxor92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luxor92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luxor92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luxor92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luxor92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luxor92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luxor92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luxor92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luxor92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Pbj delight

This makes kinda a heavy pbj. I'm one of those people who can't get a decent bread to peanut butter ratio using just 2 tbsp.
    3 tbsp natty pb. Crunchy or not
    2 slices while wheat bread
    Choice of jam ( try for reduced sugar with actual fruit in it)
    - I actually lightly blend some strawberries and add agave syrup for consistency as my jam.
    1/8 cup granola
    A panini cooker
    Banana

Directions: one slice gets peanut butter, other slice gets jam, apply thin layer of granola or oats to pb side. Slice banana and place on jam side. Panini cook for 15-20 seconds till bar lines appear on bread.
    Note, must be had with full glass of chocolate milk = poor mans best post workout drink!

Nutritional values all very depending on types of jam peanut butter bread etc used.

romulopimentel will become famous soon enough. (+50) romulopimentel will become famous soon enough. (+50) romulopimentel will become famous soon enough. (+50) romulopimentel will become famous soon enough. (+50) romulopimentel will become famous soon enough. (+50) romulopimentel will become famous soon enough. (+50) romulopimentel will become famous soon enough. (+50) romulopimentel will become famous soon enough. (+50) romulopimentel will become famous soon enough. (+50) romulopimentel will become famous soon enough. (+50) romulopimentel will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'll make sure to try some of these recipes!

Protivnik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Protivnik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Protivnik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Protivnik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Protivnik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Protivnik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Protivnik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Protivnik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Protivnik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Protivnik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Protivnik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Half liter 2% milk, 2 tablespoons all natural omega-3 peanut butter, small cup of applesauce, scoop of protein powder.

Blend it.

~620kcal, 58g Protein, 24g Fat, 34g Carb

Beacher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beacher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beacher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beacher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beacher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beacher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beacher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beacher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beacher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beacher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beacher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Turkey Burger Stack (No Bun)

Turkey burgers stacked with eggplant, chevre, tomato, avocado, caramelized onions, and spinach. You can use homemade or store bought burgers for this recipe. You can also replace the eggplant with large slices of zucchini or portobello mushrooms.

Nutritional info and more: http://www.rippedrecipes.com/recipe/...o-bun-226.html
    Search for bodybuilding recipes by calories and macronutrients: www.rippedrecipes.com
    Instagram: @rippedrecipes

rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Beacher View Post
    Turkey Burger Stack (No Bun)

Turkey burgers stacked with eggplant, chevre, tomato, avocado, caramelized onions, and spinach. You can use homemade or store bought burgers for this recipe. You can also replace the eggplant with large slices of zucchini or portobello mushrooms.

Nutritional info and more: http://www.rippedrecipes.com/recipe/...o-bun-226.html
    That looks so good with the eggplant!!
    If you change nothing, nothing will change.

My journal - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153752941

www.rachelelizabethknits.com

Beacher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beacher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beacher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beacher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beacher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beacher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beacher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beacher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beacher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beacher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beacher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by rachelily View Post
    That looks so good with the eggplant!!
    My friend submitted it, she said it tasted awesome, I've got to try it myself still
    Search for bodybuilding recipes by calories and macronutrients: www.rippedrecipes.com

Not so much a recipe, but still a good low cal sausage option

Turkey Sausages with Sautéed Peppers

I threw on some ketchup, mustard and Kraft BBQ sauce as well, delicious.

Nutritional: http://www.rippedrecipes.com/recipe/...sages-227.html

Oven Barbecued Pork Chops and Veggies

Instructions and Nutritional: http://www.rippedrecipes.com/recipe/...ggies-228.html

MattyR123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattyR123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattyR123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattyR123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattyR123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattyR123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattyR123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattyR123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattyR123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattyR123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattyR123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Favourite bulking meal

Ingredients:
    250g sweet Potato(orange flesh)
    150g lean turkey steaks
    10g extra virgin olive oil
    80g pinto beans
    Water to boil SP

Method
    1.Boil water in a pan and cut sweet potato in to small chunks
    2.Throw in potato and set timer for 10mins
    3.Put oil in to seperate pan, cut turkey in to small strips, and fry off.
    4.Put pinto beans in microwave for 30secs
    5.When timer goes off, drain potatos and mash
    6.Mix everything together in a bowl
    7.Eat

Nutrition:
    Cals:558
    Carbs:54g
    Protein:43g
    Fat:13g

For added flavor, throw some mixed herbs or other seasonings in to turkey.
    Not enough protein? Mix in some cottage cheese or swap turkey for chicken if your out.

wrkot hrd,diet n rst hrdr themaskman's Avatar
    themaskman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My fav recipe:

250 grams boiled chicken(diced)
    handful of green onions(chopped)
    1 green chilli(finely chopped)
    5-6 cloves of garlic(finely chopped)
    1 teaspoon oil
    A dash of soy sauce.

In a non stick pan,put a teaspoon of oil and heat the pan till it smokes lightly.Put the chillies,garlic and onions and saute it for 20-30 secs.Then put the chicken and mix well and saute it for a minute.Now add a dash of soy sauce and saute mixing everything well.

scarlettbuzz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So what about Keto recipes ? Cmon people, share em with us. Like Keto snacks or desserts.

4Dimension is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4Dimension is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4Dimension is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4Dimension is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4Dimension is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4Dimension is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4Dimension is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4Dimension is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4Dimension is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4Dimension is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4Dimension is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Strong post-workout shake

STRONG POST-WORKOUT SHAKE

Ingredients:
    24 grams vanilla Whey-Phase protein from 4 Dimension Nutrition
    1 cup unsweetened almond milk
    1 cup water
    ½ cup blueberries
    ½ cup Strawberries
    1 tbsp all-natural almond butter
    Directions:
    Combine whey protein, milk, water, blueberries, strawberries and almond butter into a blender and blend for 45-60 seconds. Add ice (optional) and serve.
    Nutritional Breakdown (per serving):
    Calories: 394, Protein: 38 grams, Carbohydrates: 37 grams, Fat: 12 grams
    4Dimension Nutrition Rep
    Nutrition Consultant
    Performance Coach

DoubleGG1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoubleGG1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoubleGG1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoubleGG1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoubleGG1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoubleGG1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoubleGG1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoubleGG1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoubleGG1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoubleGG1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoubleGG1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So quick and easy protein pancakes. Ready and made in 10 mins easy.

4 egg whites.
    1 scoop of whey (choc tastes delicious)
    40-50g of oats.

Mix in a bowl until you have a thick slurpy liquid. Pour in your pan and wah lah a lovely pancake! Top with some yogurt, fruit, peanut butter etc....

That's it!

Protein- 39g
    Carbs- 35g
    Fat- 3g
    Calories- 323*

*Without fruit, yoghurt etc....
    Attached Images

runningboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) runningboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) runningboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) runningboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) runningboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) runningboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) runningboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) runningboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ran out of protein the other day so made a protein shake without powder
    100g firm tofu
    1 cup no fat milk
    1/2 frozen banana
    1tbsp peanut butter
    1tbsp sweetner
    2tbsp cocoa powder
    blend all together and you have a sexy shake without powder and 26g of protein (sorry have no idea bout the carbs and fat)

Registered User indiainternet12's Avatar
    indiainternet12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    In my breakfast :

4 bread with
    5 egg
    1 apple 2 pc. banana

In lunch :
    250 gm rice with pulse and green vegetable,
    salad : tomato, onion, carrot, ladies radish also green chilli
    and after this i take 250gm milk

lucozade1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Peanut butter protein balls:

PEANUT BUTTER PROTEIN BALLS:

Ingredients
    180g peanut butter
    90g agave honey
    1 scoop of vanilla protein powder
    45g porridge oats
    Makes 10-12 balls

How to make them
    Mix all ingredients together in a bowl and form into walnut-sized balls. Place the balls in the fridge for a couple of hours until they harden.

Why should I have them?
    The porridge oats have a low glycaemic index, which means they release their energy slowly and keep your blood sugar levels steady so you won’t crave unhealthy snacks. The whey protein will fuel muscle growth, while the peanut butter is rich in monounsaturated fat, which will boost the muscle-building hormone, testosterone.

i sometimes replace the vanilla protein with chocolate and sometimes (SOMETIMES) add other ingrediants like a small spoon of creatine to mix in with the food, as it has no taste at all and is not visible to the naked eye.

these are extremley tasty and i use this ALOT , original credit goes too google recepies :P
    used this in the beginning but i vary it alot

Terpgym will become famous soon enough. (+50) Terpgym will become famous soon enough. (+50) Terpgym will become famous soon enough. (+50) Terpgym will become famous soon enough. (+50) Terpgym will become famous soon enough. (+50) Terpgym will become famous soon enough. (+50) Terpgym will become famous soon enough. (+50) Terpgym will become famous soon enough. (+50) Terpgym will become famous soon enough. (+50) Terpgym will become famous soon enough. (+50) Terpgym will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    These recipes all sound great!

Pyvovarov is not very well liked. (-100) Pyvovarov is not very well liked. (-100) Pyvovarov is not very well liked. (-100) Pyvovarov is not very well liked. (-100) Pyvovarov is not very well liked. (-100) Pyvovarov is not very well liked. (-100) Pyvovarov is not very well liked. (-100) Pyvovarov is not very well liked. (-100) Pyvovarov is not very well liked. (-100) Pyvovarov is not very well liked. (-100) Pyvovarov is not very well liked. (-100)
    3 cups oatmeal
    140 grams protein powder
    3/4 cup peanut butter
    1 cup milk
    2 egg whites
    1 cup apple sauce
    2 tsp baking powder
    1/2 teaspoon salt
    You can also add fructose or sugar, I dont because my protein powder is sweetened enough.

Preparation:

Combine the above ingredients and put in a oiled (use pam) 9x9 pan.
    Bake @ 350 for 35 min.
    Makes 8 bars. When they are cool, put them in the fridge or they will go to shat in a few days.
    These are great for breakfast. I use chocolate protein powder and I don't always put apple sauce in (I usually don't have any). I just put more milk in. Make sure that the mixture is not too dry, but it shouldn't be watery like soup either or it will take forever to cook. You can also add cinnamon.
    I do that when I use vanilla protein powder.

Hrcules is a name known to all. (+5000) Hrcules is a name known to all. (+5000) Hrcules is a name known to all. (+5000) Hrcules is a name known to all. (+5000) Hrcules is a name known to all. (+5000) Hrcules is a name known to all. (+5000) Hrcules is a name known to all. (+5000) Hrcules is a name known to all. (+5000) Hrcules is a name known to all. (+5000) Hrcules is a name known to all. (+5000) Hrcules is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Here's mine, great for bulking, good amount of carbs if you need to carb up or if you just need to get in some cals.

Smoothie:

3 scoops of Super Mass gainer with berry flavor
    1 banana
    250 ml of milk
    200ml of yogurt/whip cream

blend that shyt.

around 900 cals, 35 grams of protein, carbs 155g, fats 15g

zealforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zealforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zealforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zealforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zealforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zealforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zealforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zealforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zealforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    HIGH PROTEIN LOW FAT OATMEAL PANCAKE

3 or 4 egg whites,
    1 cup of oatmeal,I use "old fashion oatmeal"
    1 cup of rice milk,little cinnamon to taste,
    1 scoop of high protein powder witch I use is chocolate, "Zeal for Life products"
    You mixing it up and ready to go on to the stove ,cook 4 mins on each side than ENJOY

forestopher will become famous soon enough. (+50) forestopher will become famous soon enough. (+50) forestopher will become famous soon enough. (+50) forestopher will become famous soon enough. (+50) forestopher will become famous soon enough. (+50) forestopher will become famous soon enough. (+50) forestopher will become famous soon enough. (+50) forestopher will become famous soon enough. (+50) forestopher will become famous soon enough. (+50) forestopher will become famous soon enough. (+50) forestopher will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Oatmeal 2 Go(or stay)
    -1 cup of oats
    -1 scoop whey
    -1 tablespoon peanutbutter
    -1 cup milk
    -dash of cinnamon

...Or I blend it into a shake super tasty and filling.

I eat it Two times a day, Er' day

mrsmurf123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Berry Breaky Protien Shake

BERRY BREAKFAST PROTIEN SHAKE

Ingredients :
    5 ice cubes
    1 cup of blueberries (dodsnt have to be exact more or less for taste.
    1 handful of cashews
    1 handful almonds
    About half a cup of organic full fat cottage cheese
    4 scoops of vanilla protien powder I use a mass gainer but can use what you want
    2 cups of milk
    Dash of cinamen
    1 bannana
    1 tablespoon natural penut butter

Blend it all together and you end up with a thick shake that tastes ****ing amazing not sure on carbs, protien, fat but yeah o drink it every day and for someone who finds it hard to gain weight it helps alot

Banks90 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Banks90 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Banks90 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Banks90 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Banks90 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Banks90 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Banks90 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Banks90 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Banks90 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Banks90 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Banks90 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Don't know if any of these have already been posted but these are some of my favorites:

Organic Greek Yogurt + any of these
    1) strawberries and bananas
    2) apple sauce + cinnamon
    3) 1 scoop of cytogainer/250g greek yogurt (tastes similar to a chocolate mousse and has a very similar texture)
    4) your favorite whole grain cereal (I used kashi golean)

EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Quick Bars

The goods.

Mmmm, looks good.....

Smash in your chips

Basic cold oat bar. I did these with my new NOW unflavored whey.

2 % Milk , 1 cup
    Chocolate Chips, 5 Tbsp
    Sea Salt, 1/4 tsp
    Sugar 3 Teaspoons
    Oats 2.5 cup
    Now Whey 4 scoop
    Natural Peanut Butter, 14 Tablespoons

Makes 9 big bars
    Per Serving: CAL-304 CHO-20 F-16 P-20

Key here is the type of protein powder you have on hand and how it affects thickness of base. If your runny add oats, if your thick add more milk.

Warm milk and PB in a pan just to make mixing in Protein powder and oats easier.
    Add protein powder, salt, and sugar. Dump in oats and stir. No cooking.
    Dump the combination in a 9"x9" and press out flat. Let cool a few minutes and then press chips in top.
    Refrigerate and eat.

I am enjoying playing with the NOW unflavored. I am poor as fauk and it sure goes a long way for the money. This batch came out loose at 2 cups oats so I added extra 1/2 cup oats. With Dymatize Cinnamon bun casein this recipe only needs 2 cups oats to be a nice tight bar.

Plenty of recipes on the interwebs but few of them had good pics of the sludge pre oats. My first couple of batches came out pretty lame until I got the consistency close to pic #2.

You can add any type chip, dried fruit, or nuts. Consistency is similar to a Clif bar once its set in the fridge.
    The most important aspect of weight training; whether for the athlete, bodybuilder, or average person is to better ones health and ability without injury. - Bill Pearl

NJR923 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NJR923 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NJR923 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NJR923 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NJR923 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NJR923 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NJR923 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NJR923 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NJR923 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NJR923 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NJR923 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    A personal favourite of mine, I take it to school for my lunch. Tastes great and easy to make. (Got this of Men's Health online)

3⁄4 c diced precooked chicken
    2 Tbsp diced onion
    2 Tbsp feta-cheese crumbles
    1 handful romaine lettuce, chopped
    1 large whole-wheat tortilla
    Salsa for dipping

Arrange the chicken, onion, cheese, and lettuce down the center of the tortilla.

Roll it tightly, then cut it in half.

Grill the rolls seam-side down for 2 to 3 minutes per side, on a nonstick skillet heated to medium. Serve with salsa. Makes 1 serving

Per serving: 397 calories, 56 g protein, 25 g carbohydrates, 10 g fat (4 g saturated), 3 g fiber, 493 mg sodium

muscularpants is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscularpants is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscularpants is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscularpants is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscularpants is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscularpants is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscularpants is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscularpants is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscularpants is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscularpants is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscularpants is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Sweet potato hash browns
    Heat up oil on a frying pan. Cut the skin off the potatoes, cut them up with a cheese grader. Heat up until light brown and flip to do the same on the other side. Add a little salt to bring out the sweetness.
    I came up with this by the way so I hope you guys enjoy!

Phatty92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Phatty92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Phatty92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Phatty92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Phatty92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Phatty92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Phatty92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Phatty92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Phatty92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Phatty92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Phatty92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I've been making, well I'm not sure what to call it exactly, but the end result tastes great.

Dice some chicken and grate some carrot, fry the chicken off in a pan with a bit of oil or spray and season with Chinese 5 spice and cayenne pepper.
    Then add the grated carrot.
    Then in another frying pan, spray a little oil and heat the pan and toast one side of a multigrain wrap (or whatever tortilla wraps you have).

Add a smidgen of mayo to half of the un-toasted wrap, lay on some salad and top with the hot chicken and carrot then fold the wrap over it.

BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lol, really basic, but for anyone who's ever done the oatmeal with protein powder and peanut butter - try oats, cinnamon, bananas and cream protein, and PB. tastes kind of banana breadish, or at least much different than usual with chocolate or vanilla. great way to mix it up.

also for petite sirloin steaks, favorite homemade marinade is predominantyly diet dr. pepper. add juice of 2 limes. sprinkle in quite a bit of pepper and salt. some garlic. stir those all together, put steaks in it, and let steak sit in there for about 24 hours before grilling. awesome IMO and of a lot of people who have tried it.
    barbell1.com - home of The Barbell1 Show - the only 5 day/wk Online Radio on building muscle
    Listened to in 171 Countries, Downloaded 1.3 million X in 2014-15
    Get it free on iTunes and Stitcher Radio for your mobile device!

About me:
    MS in Sports Dietetics
    Registered Dietitian
    BS in ESS
    NSCA Certified Personal Trainer