Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Meat-eaters...

JimmyRustle1 is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustle1 is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustle1 is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustle1 is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustle1 is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustle1 is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustle1 is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustle1 is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustle1 is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustle1 is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustle1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Succeeded View Post
    But when I give you sources you immediately discredit those doctors and scientists with high credentials, nice cherrypicking cope you troll. But a nobody with no background can make an article saying meat is good to eat and you'll throw me that link thinking you're some genius researcher proving me wrong..... lmao!

You're 27. Eat how you do now for 20 more years and come back to me when you're in your 40s, tell me how you feel then. I can bet my car you won't feel 1/4 how you do now.

As for that cat

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1312295/

"Atherosclerosis affects only herbivores. Dogs, cats, tigers, and lions can be saturated with fat and cholesterol, and atherosclerotic plaques do not develop"

"The only way to produce atherosclerosis in a carnivore is to take out the thyroid gland; then, for some reason, saturated fat and cholesterol have the same effect as in herbivores."

Your article never stated specifically if they removed the thyroid or not in which W. Roberts states if so then a carnivore would have the same impact as a herbivore with atherosclerosis
    You are pathetically stupid.
    **Combat veteran crew**
    **US Army crew 11B**
    **6'3'' 220**
    "If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything."
    "I saw your pecker. What kind of god has a pecker that small?"
    "If she drives a Jeep Wrangler, focus on yourself"

Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    But when I give you sources you immediately discredit those doctors and scientists with high credentials, nice cherrypicking cope you troll. But a nobody with no background can make an article saying meat is good to eat and you'll throw me that link thinking you're some genius researcher proving me wrong..... lmao!

You're 27. Eat how you do now for 20 more years and come back to me when you're in your 40s, tell me how you feel then. I can bet my car you won't feel 1/4 how you do now.

As for that cat

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1312295/

"Atherosclerosis affects only herbivores. Dogs, cats, tigers, and lions can be saturated with fat and cholesterol, and atherosclerotic plaques do not develop"

"The only way to produce atherosclerosis in a carnivore is to take out the thyroid gland; then, for some reason, saturated fat and cholesterol have the same effect as in herbivores."

Your article never stated specifically if they removed the thyroid or not in which W. Roberts states if so then a carnivore would have the same impact as a herbivore with atherosclerosis
    I wish I had the money to fund a simple study.

I'd have 3 groups of people, a control group who ate the average American diet, a group of vegans, which would have all the organic vegan food they could want, no supplements. I'd also have a group that would eat 90% meat, 10 percent greens, humans need the fiber to shyt after all, again, no supplements. I'd wonder who'd be healthier after a month.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home.

Succeeded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Succeeded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Succeeded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Succeeded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Succeeded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Succeeded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Succeeded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Succeeded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Succeeded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Succeeded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Succeeded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JimmyRustle1 View Post
    You are pathetically stupid.

Praise Lord Trump!
    Vegetarian
    Corvette Expert
    Relationship Alpha Expert
    No Glow No Go

Succeeded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Succeeded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Succeeded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Succeeded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Succeeded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Succeeded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Succeeded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Succeeded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Succeeded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Succeeded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Succeeded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Godfrd824 View Post
    I wish I had the money to fund a simple study.

I'd have 3 groups of people, a control group who ate the average American diet, a group of vegans, which would have all the organic vegan food they could want, no supplements. I'd also have a group that would eat 90% meat, 10 percent greens, humans need the fiber to shyt after all, again, no supplements. I'd wonder who'd be healthier after a month.
    Thats not fair at all. You're saying vegans should have no supplements because you know the b12 deficiency will come into play, you're saying no supplements for meat either but you secretly already knew meat had b12. Meat only has b12 because of bacterial consumption, it isn't something animals naturally make.

http://freetheanimal.com/2010/09/dr-...amination.html

There are a ton of positive articles of people going vegan for an x amount of days.. don't waste your money.

You should make the test long term for absolute best results, I'm talking years. With b12 sups on vegans side because meat eaters already get b12 from meat.
    Last edited by Succeeded; 08-29-2016 at 06:47 PM.
    Praise Lord Trump!
    Vegetarian
    Corvette Expert
    No Glow No Go

JimmyRustle1 is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustle1 is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustle1 is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustle1 is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustle1 is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustle1 is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustle1 is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustle1 is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustle1 is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustle1 is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustle1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thats not fair at all. You're saying vegans should have no supplements because you know the b12 deficiency will come into play, you're saying no supplements for meat either but you secretly already knew meat had b12. Meat only has b12 because of bacterial consumption, it isn't something animals naturally make.

Good thing ancient man had access to BB to order required supplements
    **Combat veteran crew**
    **US Army crew 11B**
    **6'3'' 220**

Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

There are a ton of positive articles of people going vegan for an x amount of days.. don't waste your money.

You should make the test long term for absolute best results, I'm talking years. With b12 sups on vegans side because meat eaters already get B12 from meat.
    Even with the B12, I guarantee that meat eaters will have the advantage. It's not my fault plants can't produce B12 and some of the amino acids humans need. The fact of the matter is, 1000 years ago, someone eating only vegetables would die, while someone eating only meat would not die.

You'll get nowhere peddling a vegan diet, it's inherently flawed. You'd get much farther peddling a diet that's light in animal products (ethically raised and slaughtered,) and rich in greens, fruits, and unrefined grains. If you can't live without artificial supplements, the diet is not viable.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home.

vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I've started down the path to veganism. The logic wins out over meat eaters hands down.

There's 3 big problems with making the transition in my eyes:

1. No vegan options with a high percentage of protein (besides shakes). So if you are trying to limit carbs and fats, or you have already consumed a bunch of carbs and fats in a day, there is virtually nothing to get a high percentage of protein without adding additional macro nutrients. I currently eat egg whites and fish to compensate.

2. Junk food. Sometimes I just want to enjoy some pizza, ice cream, cake, or doughnuts without having to search high and low and pay out the ass for the same vegan junk food.

3. Family gatherings and meals. It's awkward and uncomfortable as hell to eat with other people if you choose not to eat meat and dairy. People judge you, people assume you are judging them, and that's all they seem to be able to focus on. It seriously ruins some gatherings.

I cut down on 90% of my animal product consumption, but I can't give up the last 10% for the above-mentioned reasons.

Even with the B12, I guarantee that meat eaters will have the advantage. It's not my fault plants can't produce B12 and some of the amino acids humans need. The fact of the matter is, 1000 years ago, someone eating only vegetables would die, while someone eating only meat would not die.

You'll get nowhere peddling a vegan diet, it's inherently flawed. You'd get much farther peddling a diet that's light in animal products (ethically raised and slaughtered,) and rich in greens, fruits, and unrefined grains. If you can't live without artificial supplements, the diet is not viable.
    This is something I completely agree with. I was asking OP on his take on ethically raised animals for food in my original comment.
    **Combat veteran crew**
    **US Army crew 11B**
    **6'3'' 220**

Originally Posted by vsportsguy View Post
    I've started down the path to veganism. The logic wins out over meat eaters hands down.

1. No vegan options with a high percentage of protein (besides shakes). So if you are trying to limit carbs and fats, or you have already consumed a bunch of carbs and fats in a day, there is virtually nothing to get a high percentage of protein without adding additional macro nutrients. I currently eat egg whites and fish to compensate.

2. Junk food. Sometimes I just want to enjoy some pizza, ice cream, cake, or doughnuts without having to search high and low and pay out the ass for the same vegan junk food.

3. Family gatherings and meals. It's awkward and uncomfortable as hell to eat with other people if you choose not to eat meat and dairy. People judge you, people assume you are judging them, and that's all they seem to be able to focus on. It seriously ruins some gatherings.

I cut down on 90% of my animal product consumption, but I can't give up the last 10% for the above-mentioned reasons.
    logic is relative but I do agree with you. I have recently drastically cut my meat intake for purely ethical reasons. Obviously as humans we have the ability (potentially) for higher level thinking. We realize the suffering that happens when a animal dies. I don't think other predators in the wild realize this to the extent we do. What is your take on truly free range animals killed for food? I've yet to have a vegan answer and I am truly curious.
    **Combat veteran crew**
    **US Army crew 11B**
    **6'3'' 220**

onii will become famous soon enough. (+50) onii will become famous soon enough. (+50) onii will become famous soon enough. (+50) onii will become famous soon enough. (+50) onii will become famous soon enough. (+50) onii will become famous soon enough. (+50) onii will become famous soon enough. (+50) onii will become famous soon enough. (+50) onii will become famous soon enough. (+50) onii will become famous soon enough. (+50) onii will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Milkahol View Post
    When they insult and trash you for your way of life, of course people will be irritated and fire back. When you equate killing animals and eating meat to killing 3 year old children and the holocaust, you better have brought a poncho for the ****storm.

Quit acting like the misc attacking op is unwarranted.
    He has provided evidence on his claims about the industry being similar to a holocaust and the comparisons are to find the line for ethics/morals. How does one situation differ than the other and how are they similar. Simply reverse engineering each concept.
    He is asking for an answer to a lifestyle many abide by which bear fatal consequences if continued. Just waiting for answers not fueled by emotion or tradition.
    Nature knows no indecencies; man invents them.
    -Mark Twain

Caxoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Caxoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Caxoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Caxoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Caxoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Caxoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Caxoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Caxoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Caxoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Caxoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Caxoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Morality is a relative construct. This truth has and always will explain why humans are inexplicably horrible despite believing in their own supremacy over other animals. We are selfish by instinctive nature, and altruism is merely extrapolated self-interest. The more we're secure in our own existence and wellbeing, the more we can extend our niceness to others. We used to kill every person not in our family til we formed communities of mutual benefit. Then we used to rape and pillage other communities until we formed nations of mutual benefit. Then we enslaved and conquered other nations until we formed coalitions of mutual benefit. And so on and so on

Don't worry vegan brah, when we've gained mastery over resources to the point where we can safely extend civility to animals, then vegetarianism/synthetic carnivorism will take over and we'll look to our past selves as savages, just like we today look to the past and shake our heads. Think of yourself as ahead of the times, so to speak

But til then, I'm gonna have my steak and phuck whoever says nay

You'll go nowhere with a vegan diet? and we need these "animo acids" ever so badly from meat which you speak of? tell that to this vegan powerlifter who's breaking records?

some vegan bodybuilders who are in better shape than most of misc, go ahead, tell them about the animo acids we need so bad

Jon Venus, vegan advocate

keep telling yourself we need meat bud.

You say 1000 years ago, someone eating only vegetables would die?

http://blogs.scientificamerican.com/...l-vegetarians/

http://www.onegreenplanet.org/natura...based-protein/

you picture our ancestors and visualize wild cavemen running around carrying meat, you're brainwashed into thinking they ate only meat lol.

It no ones fault that plants carry less b12 than meat but that still makes your study very biased, give vegans a b12 sups and let them go against meat eaters and let it be a longterm test for years. I'm curious ..give me some sources of your wild claims saying someone 1000 years ago would die only eating vegetables. Is it bro science you're making up or an article by a reputable source with credentials?
    Last edited by Succeeded; 08-29-2016 at 07:39 PM.
    Praise Lord Trump!
    Vegetarian
    Corvette Expert
    No Glow No Go

Good on you!
    Praise Lord Trump!
    Vegetarian
    Corvette Expert
    No Glow No Go

Originally Posted by batspoof View Post

Sorry but you cant feed a raptor on a vegan diet you ****

Wow you're ****ing stupid, maybe even more stupid than jimmi.

Raptors are carnivores and need meat.. lmao
    Praise Lord Trump!
    Vegetarian
    Corvette Expert
    No Glow No Go

strong65 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    We're at the top of the food chain if we weren't, we'd be eaten. Cavemen ate the wooly mammoth 'cause there's not enough protein in grass.

batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Signature.
    Vegetarianism makes far less sense than veganism.

vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by JimmyRustle1 View Post
    logic is relative but I do agree with you. I have recently drastically cut my meat intake for purely ethical reasons. Obviously as humans we have the ability (potentially) for higher level thinking. We realize the suffering that happens when a animal dies. I don't think other predators in the wild realize this to the extent we do. What is your take on truly free range animals killed for food? I've yet to have a vegan answer and I am truly curious.
    The vegan answer is that any animal slaughter is still suffering and unnecessary.

My answer is free range is a good step in the right direction.

The only problem I have with vegans is when they think there's no reason to ever consume meat.

They arbitrarily draw the line at 'never consuming animal products ever again'.

My line is 'cut down on animal product consumption as much as possible without sacrificing too much of your own quality of life'. But that's not good enough for them. Some people may draw the line even farther than vegans - living off the grid, giving up their car, etc. But vegans seem to think their ideology is the minimum requirement of the balance between morality and practicality.

Vegetarianism makes far less sense than veganism.
    What I quoted you on makes far less sense stupid ******* lmfao on #373
    Praise Lord Trump!
    Vegetarian
    Corvette Expert
    No Glow No Go

batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Wow you're ****ing stupid, maybe even more stupid than jimmi.

Raptors are carnivores and need meat.. lmao
    Yeah which involves the factory farming of RODENTS to have a sustainable and readily available food source for the captive raptor you ****ing stupid cuck.

The vegan answer is that any animal slaughter is still suffering and unnecessary.

My answer is free range is a good step in the right direction.

The only problem I have with vegans is when they think there's no reason to ever consume meat.

They arbitrarily draw the line at 'never consuming animal products ever again'.

My line is 'cut down on animal product consumption as much as possible without sacrificing too much of your own quality of life'. But that's not good enough for them. Some people may draw the line even farther than vegans - living off the grid, giving up their car, etc. But vegans seem to think their ideology is the minimum requirement of the balance between morality and practicality.
    Vegans contribute to just as much animal suffering as meat eaters, jesus why you cant you cucks understand this.

Yeah which involves the factory farming of RODENTS to have a sustainable and readily available food source for the captive raptor you ****ing stupid cuck.
    Sorry but you tried telling me ****ing raptors aren't good candidates for a vegan diet. You're a failure at life

Nothing you post will make you look right, piss off and go back to school retard. You lost your only chance of me ever taking your debates serious lmao
    Praise Lord Trump!
    Vegetarian
    Corvette Expert
    No Glow No Go

D1Z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) D1Z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) D1Z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) D1Z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) D1Z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) D1Z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) D1Z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) D1Z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) D1Z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) D1Z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) D1Z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm honestly going to eat what I want to eat.

Grew up eating fish, deer, boar, and sheep that I hunted. Will continue to do this till the day I die.

Morally, yeah. Poor Animals losing their lives. But I don't like to eat vegan foods. I couldn't last that long eating just plants.

Sometimes animals do need to be killed. That's the way of the world, I'm not talking animals locked up in cages from birth. Wild animals. I hunt overpopulated/harmful animals on huge ranches that would otherwise be killed anyways. At least in that case, they go to use and are cooked for food.

Sorry but you tried telling me ****ing raptors aren't good candidates for a vegan diet. You're a failure at life.

Nothing you post will make you look right, piss off and go back to school retard.
    lol thats not what I said cuck, do you understand how sarcasm works? WHAT DO I FEED A ****ING CAPTIVE RAPTOR THAT I'M REHABILITATING AND PREPARING FOR RELEASE BACK INTO THE WILD? VEGANS TOLD ME ITS CRUEL TO FEED IT RODENTS. BECAUSE THAT INVOLVES FARMING AND SLAUGHTERING RODENTS TO FEED THE BIRD, JUST LIKE FARMING AND SLAUGHTERING CATTLE TO FEED HUMANS.

Vegans contribute to just as much animal suffering as meat eaters, jesus why you cant you cucks understand this.
    The average meat eater consumes like 200 lbs of meat a year.

Vegans consume 0 lbs of meat a year.

I fail to understand how that is contributing to just as much animal suffering.

lol thats not what I said cuck, do you understand how sarcasm works? WHAT DO I FEED A ****ING CAPTIVE RAPTOR THAT I'M REHABILITATING AND PREPARING FOR RELEASE BACK INTO THE WILD? VEGANS TOLD ME ITS CRUEL TO FEED IT RODENTS. BECAUSE THAT INVOLVES FARMING AND SLAUGHTERING RODENTS TO FEED THE BIRD, JUST LIKE FARMING AND SLAUGHTERING CATTLE TO FEED HUMANS.
    Whoever told you that is retarded too, a true vegan would be educated enough to know that carnivores need meat. Should have asked them what about animals already dead.

Originally Posted by D1Z View Post

Grew up eating fish, deer, boar, and sheep that I hunted. Will continue to do this till the day I die.

Morally, yeah. Poor Animals losing their lives. But I don't like to eat vegan foods. I couldn't last that long eating just plants.

Sometimes animals do need to be killed. That's the way of the world, I'm not talking animals locked up in cages from birth. Wild animals. I hunt overpopulated/harmful animals on huge ranches that would otherwise be killed anyways. At least in that case, they go to use and are cooked for food.
    Thats all there is to it. I'm not trying to force anyone into dropping meat, just pointing out how you don't need it. We all have free will.
    Praise Lord Trump!
    Vegetarian
    Corvette Expert
    No Glow No Go

He's weird and angry
    Last edited by Succeeded; 08-29-2016 at 08:19 PM. Reason: angry too
    Praise Lord Trump!
    Vegetarian
    Corvette Expert
    No Glow No Go

Metz00 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metz00 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metz00 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metz00 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metz00 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metz00 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metz00 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metz00 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metz00 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metz00 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metz00 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by D1Z View Post

What's boar like compared to pork?

Because vegans are cucks who feed their pet dogs and cats VEGAN FOOD, which causes them health problems. It's animal abuse, they're imposing their own morals beliefs ON A ****ING CARNIVOROUS ANIMAL and causing them nutritional deficiencies by doing so. It;s the same as parents who brainwash their children with religion, they need to be executed.

Also, vegan cucks told me its UNETHICAL TO BREED RODENTS TO FEED MY SNAKES/TERRAPINS ETC. So what am I supposed to feed them, ****ing soy beans or tofu or some ****? "but but but, you shouldnt be keeping snakes in the first place because thats unethical!"

He's weird and angry
    Still waiting for an answer. What's your opinion on vegans who contribute to animal suffering by feeding their pet dogs and cats VEGAN FOOD?

You'll go nowhere with a vegan diet? and we need these "animo acids" ever so badly from meat which you speak of? tell that to this vegan powerlifter who's breaking records?

some vegan bodybuilders who are in better shape than most of misc, go ahead, tell them about the animo acids we need so bad

Jon Venus, vegan advocate

keep telling yourself we need meat bud.

You say 1000 years ago, someone eating only vegetables would die?

http://blogs.scientificamerican.com/...l-vegetarians/

http://www.onegreenplanet.org/natura...based-protein/

you picture our ancestors and visualize wild cavemen running around carrying meat, you're brainwashed into thinking they ate only meat lol.

It no ones fault that plants carry less b12 than meat but that still makes your study very biased, give vegans a b12 sups and let them go against meat eaters and let it be a longterm test for years. I'm curious ..give me some sources of your wild claims saying someone 1000 years ago would die only eating vegetables. Is it bro science you're making up or an article by a reputable source with credentials?
    Totally, it's not like any of those people are teching, and taking supplements to supplement their inadequate diet.

No one spoke of cavemen, 1000 years ago people were people like you and I are people, and they would have died on a vegan diet, because there were no supplements. I'm not talking about 2 million years ago before we evolved to eat meat and as such gained these large brains which made it so we could figure out that we can derive more nutrition from cooked food, which in turn begat even bigger brains.

BRB you don't need meat, but you do need tons of supplements and steroids.