Page 13 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast
    BrutasMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrutasMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrutasMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrutasMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrutasMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrutasMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrutasMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrutasMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrutasMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrutasMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrutasMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    His weight is irrelevant.. There is a difference being 270 and 270. You heard it from flex and jay. The thickness is just not going to be there.

You don't take 12 years off to build thickness. Pictures on your own is totally different than standing out there being compared side by side.

Levrone is amazing what he has done at that age. But this is the O we are talking about. Every competitor on stage has insane genetics.

Marc.o is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marc.o is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marc.o is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marc.o is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marc.o is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marc.o is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marc.o is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marc.o is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marc.o is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marc.o is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marc.o is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by BrutasMaximus View Post
    His weight is irrelevant.. There is a difference being 270 and 270. You heard it from flex and jay. The thickness is just not going to be there.

You don't take 12 years off to build thickness. Pictures on your own is totally different than standing out there being compared side by side.

Levrone is amazing what he has done at that age. But this is the O we are talking about. Every competitor on stage has insane genetics.
    You seem to forget that he always grew into the show, so he always built the thickness in short time, so why doubt that he will not be thick ?

At 251 if you think he doesn't look thick on this pic you need to change your glasses

Marc.o is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marc.o is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marc.o is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marc.o is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marc.o is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marc.o is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marc.o is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marc.o is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marc.o is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marc.o is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marc.o is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Palumbo says that the BDB pose and MM are the same day, but BDB is depleted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxULd7QLljc

do i have brotential BartPimpson's Avatar
    BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Negged, Kevin is no stranger to this realm, he's a veteran. He competed in the time of Dorian and Ronnie. He stood up to the best of the best of the BEST. Kevin's been gone for 13 years and his receptors are rejuvenated. This olympia will never be forgotten, and seeing levrone walk across the stage will be like watching dinosaurs roam the earth again, you wont believe your eyes when you see it.
    Dude, WE GET IT. Nobody's denying was Kevin was good when he was 30. We're just saying he's probably going to suck this year. Read some of the past hundreds of posts for why. There's literally no more words that can be typed on the topic.

These guys are on GH and slin which Kev doesnt use, or didnt in his prime anyways so I doubt he would start now.
    How do we know he didn't? He revealed his supposed cycle a few years ago, but pros aren't always trustworthy about what they take.

The Olympia is in 2 weeks and it felt like the 2015 Mr.O was just 2 months ago..

The lack of coverage really does make it feel fast.
    Yeah, I for one miss those horrifying Branch/JOJ training videos.

At least we're getting some good stuff from Josh and Dallas.
    We're dodging more ninjitsu attacks than Flex Wheeler. We're ducking more bullets than George Farah. We're facing more death than a kid leg pressing at Branch Warren's gym.

You can't stop us. You can't hold us back.

IFBB brahs über alles.

flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Last edited by flangmasterj; 09-02-2016 at 06:14 PM.
    A pattern in the chaos.

flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Guy looking good. Posing at the end.

A pattern in the chaos.

jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sometimes i feel like bodybuilding has become a bit to much off a glute contest. To a certain extent it's very genetic if you store a lot of fat there or not. Like Ronnie had shredded glutes in the offseason.

Would almost prefer if they started using the old posing trucks Arnold had, so they would look more on the overall package instead of only focus on the glutes to spot if a guy is on or not.

I mean David is shredded as fuk in that picture, i would bet he could diet for 10 more weeks and he wouldnt get close to how striated Flex Lewis glutes are at 5 weeks out, just because of genetics.
    Music Crew
    IFBB Crew

TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by jahaa View Post
    Sometimes i feel like bodybuilding has become a bit to much off a glute contest. To a certain extent it's very genetic if you store a lot of fat there or not. Like Ronnie had shredded glutes in the offseason.

Would almost prefer if they started using the old posing trucks Arnold had, so they would look more on the overall package instead of only focus on the glutes to spot if a guy is on or not.

I mean David is shredded as fuk in that picture, i would bet he could diet for 10 more weeks and he wouldnt get close to how striated Flex Lewis glutes are at 5 weeks out, just because of genetics.
    Honestly I have said this a MILLION times and I get slammed by the regulars, who talk about flow and the importance of glutes. Seriously, who the heck goes to the gym to get big, shredded glutes (girls excluded).

There are many other ways to judge conditioning and the fact that someone doesn't have shredded glutes is so often used to justify silly decisions. And old school posing trunks or the boxer-brief style ones WBFF used, would be a great move in my mind.

While impressive, seeing shredded glutes is really unnecessary from a bodybuilding point in my mind, as it signifies nothing, if the rest of the physique is not there. Sure, if two bodybuilders are ABSOLUTELY identical, then the one with more shredded glutes should win, but that never happens. There are WAY TO MANY other more important criteria to judge a bodybuilding contest by.

I am not a homophobe, but I do feel like the disproportionate number of homosexuals who follow the sport makes this more acceptable. No need to judge a man's physique using his glutes. Rant over.

TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by flangmasterj View Post
    Guy looking good. Posing at the end.

Wow, shredded glutes at 4 weeks out. Looking good. HEHEHHE.

But he sounds like a nice guy, even though he is COMPLETELY delusional if he thinks he matches up favorably with Flex. Flex smokes him.

bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Firstly, flex Lewis is the goat lightweight. Only people who would make a worthy comparison to his current physique are Lee priest and Shawn ray(ray maybe winning but I still have flex in 1st)

Second, luimarco saying one of the Olympia top competitors are in the hospital right now. Source of information is supposedly "oil" so it suggests ramy. Honestly not surprised considering he always has some excuse pre contest. Hurt hamstring, change in coaches, learning his body, etc. Just speculations obviously.
    MS, Computer Science
    Feel free to PM me CS questions

BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TropicalSunset View Post
    Wow, shredded glutes at 4 weeks out. Looking good. HEHEHHE.

But he sounds like a nice guy, even though he is COMPLETELY delusional if he thinks he matches up favorably with Flex. Flex smokes him.
    LOL.....I stopped Watching this and had to make sure someone else caught this laughable comments

Ok...He admits from the 2 front poses he might not win....

Then moves to the side poses and says he clearly wins....I am not going to get terribly upset about that one...Though I think he loses in all poses....Someone like dexter jackson though not as muscular out poses and has one of the most compete side chests so without reviewing pictures I let the video continue becuase I needed to see what he was going to say about the back poses.....

Then it got INSANE.....FLEX has one of the great backs of ALL time we are talking, Ronnie, Dorain type back....I would include Phil only in the RDB not Spread
    for Guy to say he matches up here would be insane but he clear is brain dead to say he beats him

Sorry Guy....FLEX destroys you....David Henry will beat you and Hyde is looking great so you might be looking at 4th...Compare yourself to those guys but only person beating FLEX would be FLEX...He needs to get injuried or be WAY off to lose this thing
    Top Secret Nutrition
    Vice President of Sales
    Alex@TopSecretNutrition.com

Contest Prep Coach
    Workout and Nutrition Programs
    AlexBigStew@gmail.com

BrutasMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrutasMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrutasMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrutasMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrutasMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrutasMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrutasMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrutasMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrutasMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrutasMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrutasMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Marc.o View Post
    You seem to forget that he always grew into the show, so he always built the thickness in short time, so why doubt that he will not be thick ?

At 251 if you think he doesn't look thick on this pic you need to change your glasses
    So he always grew into a show meaning he did 1 show every 12 years. I am pretty sure he did compete a few times in a year in his career. Big difference to taking 12yrs off. But you seem to think it does not matter.

We can judge the thickness when we compare it to the rest of the guys on stage.

Let us just see what happens on stage. All the other guys are just wasting their time. Eating big, training big for years on end while Kev just needs 10 months to give them a run for their money after a 12yr lay off.

See how absurd that sounds.

Seen the pictures of Dex, Rhoden,Phil in clothing you can just see the difference between them and Kevin in clothing.

Originally Posted by BigStew View Post
    Then it got INSANE.....FLEX has one of the great backs of ALL time we are talking, Ronnie, Dorain type back....I would include Phil only in the RDB not Spread
    for Guy to say he matches up here would be insane but he clear is brain dead to say he beats him
    Hold on.....you're saying Flex Lewis has a back that's up their with the two greatest the sport has ever seen? At first I thought you were talking about Flex Wheeler and that still sounded odd but then realised you were referring to Flex Lewis and I lost my mind. The absurdity of that statement. Flex Lewis has a very underwhelming rear lat spread and his back double is only very good because the detail in his back compliments the ridiculous detail over the rest his body.
    A pattern in the chaos.

OlaftheGreat is on a distinguished road. (+10) OlaftheGreat is on a distinguished road. (+10) OlaftheGreat is on a distinguished road. (+10) OlaftheGreat is on a distinguished road. (+10) OlaftheGreat is on a distinguished road. (+10) OlaftheGreat is on a distinguished road. (+10) OlaftheGreat is on a distinguished road. (+10) OlaftheGreat is on a distinguished road. (+10) OlaftheGreat is on a distinguished road. (+10) OlaftheGreat is on a distinguished road. (+10) OlaftheGreat is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Last year, bonac had the mass, bellies and condition to stand next to phil and push him for the win, but he never got put next to him.

do i have brotential BartPimpson's Avatar
    BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I would have called Lewis' back his worst body part.

We're dodging more ninjitsu attacks than Flex Wheeler. We're ducking more bullets than George Farah. We're facing more death than a kid leg pressing at Branch Warren's gym.

You can't stop us. You can't hold us back.

IFBB brahs über alles.

Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Couldn't figure out who it was until I looked at the wifey. lmao
    "that guy is like a damn unicorn" -Evan Centopani on Mamdouh Elsbiay

On the way to 200+ pounds KevinSorbo's Avatar
    KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BartPimpson View Post
    Dude, WE GET IT. Nobody's denying was Kevin was good when he was 30. We're just saying he's probably going to suck this year. Read some of the past hundreds of posts for why. There's literally no more words that can be typed on the topic.

How do we know he didn't? He revealed his supposed cycle a few years ago, but pros aren't always trustworthy about what they take.
    Look on MD Kevin Dorian and Shawn talked about what they used and were very candid. He tried gh twice before two shows, didnt like it. I'll take his word over yours any day.

KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jahaa View Post

Agreed well said. They are an indicator but are used as a benchmark too much and other aspects of physiques are overlooked.

batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    young kevin

Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BartPimpson View Post
    This x1000.

I swear, this subforum attracts a ton of delusional mother ****ers....

Kevin is an old man; there is no other way to spin this. I don't even want to hear comparisons to Dexter because one man has been out of the game for over a decade while the other kept a complete package together the entire time. If Levrone gets anything above last place, it will be IFBB politics as usual. I understand you guys are feeling the nostalgia hard, but a certain point, it is time to pull your head out of your ass.
    Born in Lithuania | Living in Chicago |

https://www.instagram.com/living_shredded/

Part 2

A pattern in the chaos.

purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Ragana View Post
    This x1000.

Kevin is an old man; there is no other way to spin this. I don't even want to hear comparisons to Dexter because one man has been out of the game for over a decade while the other kept a complete package together the entire time. If Levrone gets anything above last place, it will be IFBB politics as usual. I understand you guys are feeling the nostalgia hard, but a certain point, it is time to pull your head out of your ass.
    I'll be shocked if Kevin comes last. He'll surely out condition a few guys. Most of the competitors show up to the O off.
    tattoos - http://facepolution.deviantart.com/

Originally Posted by Ragana View Post
    This x1000.

What's actually delusional is deciding and being 100% certain that Levrone should be dead last before even seeing him on stage. There's nothing wrong with people saying that its possible for Levrone to place well and giving the reasons why.

Especially considering that there were people like you that were "100% certain" he wouldn't even compete. Now they're quiet or have changed their opinion. Then there were people "100% certain" he wouldn't get close to his old size, or be in condition. He continues to follow through on what he says. Age is only one factor. If you don't want to hear comparisons or things like that you're welcome not to read the threads or respond, no one would care.

He's going to have probably the smallest waist on stage, most likely the best posing - yes, this is bodybuilding, posing makes a big difference-. Safe to say he'll be shredded seeing as he's looked competition ready for weeks. So you think the guy with the best posing, smallest waist, excellent conditioning, some of the best lines and symmetry the sport has ever seen, should be last place? It's you who needs to pull your head out off your ass.
    Last edited by KevinSorbo; 09-04-2016 at 05:53 AM.

Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by KevinSorbo View Post
    What's actually delusional is deciding and being 100% certain that Levrone should be dead last before even seeing him on stage. There's nothing wrong with people saying that its possible for Levrone to place well and giving the reasons why.

Especially considering that there were people like you that were "100% certain" he wouldn't even compete. Now they're quiet or have changed their opinion. Then there were people "100% certain" he wouldn't get close to his old size, or be in condition. He continues to follow through on what he says. Age is only one factor. If you don't want to hear comparisons or things like that you're welcome not to read the threads or respond, no one would care.

He's going to have probably the smallest waist on stage, most likely the best posing - yes, this is bodybuilding, posing makes a big difference-. Safe to say he'll be shredded seeing as he's looked competition ready for weeks. So you think the guy with the best posing, smallest waist, excellent conditioning, some of the best lines and symmetry the sport has ever seen, should be last place? It's you who needs to pull your head out off your ass.
    I don't know what you mean by posing, but if you mean routine, it makes no difference (and close to no difference in shows where they say it is judged, like the AC). If you mean mandatories, it sure is very important to hit them correctly (and by that i mean: maximize your ability to hide your flaws while enhancing your strengths in each pose, with minor tweaks, while still hitting the pose), but most on the pro line-up have already mastered this process (as much as possible, some just can't control the gut) anyway.

I also disagree with him having the smallest waist in the show, if he is close to his old 2000s size/physique. Maybe he will be the least distended (with better control, especially from the side), but certainly not the smallest waist, unless he is overall small, imo. Obviously not from behind and i believe not from the front either.

Lets wait and see, assuming he shows up.
    "Kai's traps outsize him, when you compare them to the rest of his body, he's very very thick there, it makes him unbalanced." - Lee Thompson

DanOsman is not very well liked. (-100) DanOsman is not very well liked. (-100) DanOsman is not very well liked. (-100) DanOsman is not very well liked. (-100) DanOsman is not very well liked. (-100) DanOsman is not very well liked. (-100) DanOsman is not very well liked. (-100) DanOsman is not very well liked. (-100) DanOsman is not very well liked. (-100) DanOsman is not very well liked. (-100) DanOsman is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by KevinSorbo View Post

Dude, I swear to God, you might very well be the biggest moron we have seen on this forum in a while.
    Like seriously, you are just dense.

1) Posing doesn't count at all on the stage, like it has literally no value in terms of points;

2) Kevin will ''maybe'' (and its a big maybe) be the most ripped guy on stage, but I GUARANTEE you 100%, he will also be one of the smallest guys, and trust me when we say that's what matters on the O. stage;

3) Nobody, and I repeat, N O B O D Y would have ever given Kevin ****, if: he didn't say that he's gonna win the Olympia and that today's pros look like **** compared to his era;

4) You, and the other 2-3 dumb, retarded posters that keep sucking on Kevin's di-k like there was no tomorrow, better remind yourself that on this board, we all love Kevin for what he did (he is indeed a legend), and for what he's trying to do, BUT he fuc*ed up big time when he claimed he will demolish everything. Point.

p.s. we have been trying to put some sense in that big head of yours, even through multiple videos of pros and knowledgable people, but you just won't get it, uh? He's 52, he always had 2 major weaknesses and he hasn't trained for 15+ years: he won't win.

p.p.s. I promise, if Kevin wins the Olympia, I will send you 100$. And I will also delete my account for good.
    You have my word.

RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DanOsman View Post
    1) Posing doesn't count at all on the stage, like it has literally no value in terms of points;
    I'm not sure if that applies to the Olympia, but the posing round counted at the AC this year (new change).

The 2nd round is the posing round, the 3rd round is the finals.

Also, guts that aren't in control will be marked down (recent change as well), so on that point, you could count that as "posing matters".

Can I for the umpteenth time point out that we are now SO close to the Olympia and we have gotten pretty much ZERO content to follow, other than a few bathroom pics from the top pros and the videos being posted by Josh and Dallas. Ridiculous.

Dude, I swear to God, you might very well be the biggest moron we have seen on this forum in a while.

2) Kevin will ''maybe'' (and its a big maybe) be the most ripped guy on stage, but I GUARANTEE you 100%, he will also be one of the smallest guys, and trust me when we say that's what matters on the O. stage;

3) Nobody, and I repeat, N O B O D Y would have ever given Kevin ****, if: he didn't say that he's gonna win the Olympia and that today's pros look like **** compared to his era;

4) You, and the other 2-3 dumb, retarded posters that keep sucking on Kevin's di-k like there was no tomorrow, better remind yourself that on this board, we all love Kevin for what he did (he is indeed a legend), and for what he's trying to do, BUT he fuc*ed up big time when he claimed he will demolish everything. Point.

p.s. we have been trying to put some sense in that big head of yours, even through multiple videos of pros and knowledgable people, but you just won't get it, uh? He's 52, he always had 2 major weaknesses and he hasn't trained for 15+ years: he won't win.

p.p.s. I promise, if Kevin wins the Olympia, I will send you 100$. And I will also delete my account for good.
    You have my word.
    1) Posing doesn't count at all on stage? Wow, you must be new to bodybuilding, please educate yourself. Proper showcasing of a physique is extremely important in bodybuilding, and Kevin is a master at this. Olympia line-up or not, he is better than most or all in posing. Mandatories, transitions, he has it all. Tell any bodybuilder that posing ability doesn't make a difference, you'll be laughed out of the room, and that's if they haven't laughed after seeing you walk in.

2)What's your point? I never said he would be the most shredded or the biggest on stage. Definitely a chance he will be the most shredded/detailed. So what are you arguing against here? You're just creating this out of thin air.

3) You don't listen very well do you? Kevin said he's training to win, are you expecting him to train for 5th place? Could you find me where he said today's bodybuilders look like **** and that he's going to win? I haven't heard that at all. He did criticize some aspects of today's bodybuilders and you'll find most agree, unless you like guts, lack of detail etc.

4) Are you able to explain HOW me saying that it's possible for Kevin to place well (and listing reasons why), is "sucking Kevin's d_ck" ? Can you also show me where he said he would "demolish everything"? I'll be waiting.

I'm fascinated at how angry some of you get just from me and others believing Kevin can do well if he comes close to his old self. I've provided reasons why, and we've seen his consistent improvements and proving people wrong in terms of comeback, size and conditioning. All I've said is that it's possible for him to place well and listed the reasons, and I get nothing but angry attacks from children like you. The only arguments I've heard are "hes 52" and that he has one weak pose, the BDB (which is true). What's wrong with disagreeing civilly and seeing how he will do?

You're not very good at reading comprehension are you? So far all you've done is put words into my mouth and had a little tantrum. Hmm we've also seen videos of pros and knowledgeable people who believe Kevin can do well, and some saying he can even win. Have you decided to ignore those videos and only listen to the ones which already support your viewpoint? Classic. You're lucky I've even taken the time to respond to such slander and pathetic posting.

bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by RoroCwalker View Post
    I'm not sure if that applies to the Olympia, but the posing round counted at the AC this year (new change).
    it isn't scored for the olympia as of last confirmation (arnold talking about having it for his shows). if it goes well, it will be implemented into the O later
    MS, Computer Science
    Feel free to PM me CS questions

You have my word.
    He won't be the smallest, and as he said in his interview, when he will look at his left there will not be any 280 lbs Ronnie or 260-270 Dorian