Closed Thread
Page 13 of 161 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast
    Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Kurd4evah View Post
    Asalamou Alakum Wa rahmatullahi Wa barakatu

SK i grow my beard but i remove the mustache ( some parts don't grow one part does etc)

Its gotten long and today I got insulted and was called a wahabi for removing the mustache...... Is it wrong that i remove my mustache?

A beard on a 19 year old is rare around here....so the negativity is immense.

I love my beard will never remove it but its always the center of attention and negative.

How do you deal with it. You probably look like an Imaam or scholar so nobody says anything.
    you get called a wahabi there in canada too??

what are the wahabi like there? what does the public in general think about them?

UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    SK,

I read somewhere that Hellfire is 70 portions/times more than Earthly fire.

Can you corroborate this?
    5k+ with link

SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by UsernameTaken View Post
    SK,

I read somewhere that Hellfire is 70 portions/times more than Earthly fire.

Can you corroborate this?
    As-Salaamu aleikum wa rahmat Allah wa barakatahu
    Bismillah Ar-Rahman Ar-Raheem
    Allahuma Salli 'ala Muhammad wa 'ala aalihi wa sahbihi ajma'een wa sallim

The Prophet (pbuh) said:

The fire that you use is seventy times cooler than the fire of Hell, and were it not quenched in water nobody on Earth would have been able to use it [Ibn Majah]

Everyone in Paradise (Adam and Eve were created in Paradise) is created gigantic. Likewise, everyone in Hell is created gigantic, far larger than the current human size. This was described as 60 cubits, but there are descriptions of Hell that say that a disbeliever's tooth will be the size of a mountain.

This is so that pain or ecstasy are increased in proportion with volume and surface area. There are also scorpions the size of mules, snakes with the girth of camel necks, plants with toxins that could pollute the entire Earth so that no living thing could ever grow afterwards.

عَنِ الزُّبَيْدِيِّ، ثنا سُلَيْمُ بن عَامِرٍ، أن الْمِقْدَامَ بن مَعْدِي كَرِبٍ حَدَّثَهُمْ، أَنّ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ، قَالَ:مَا مِنْ أَحَدٍ يَمُوتُ سِقْطًا وَلا هَرِمًا وَإِنَّمَا النَّاسُ فِيمَا بَيْنَ ذَلِكَ إِلا بُعِثَ ابْنَ ثَلاثِينَ سَنَةً، فَمَنْ كَانَ مِنْ أَهْلِ الْجَنَّةِ كَانَ عَلَى مَسْحَةِ آدَمَ، وصُورَةِ يُوسُفَ، وَقَلَبِ أَيُّوبَ، وَمَنْ كَانَ مِنْ أَهْلِ النَّارِ عُظِّمُوا وَفُخِّمُوا كَالْجِبَالِ.

أخرجه الطبرانى (20/280 )

The Prophet (pbuh) said:

Everyone who dies will be resurrected 33 years of age, if he is one of the people of Paradise, he will be the height of Adam, with the beauty of Joseph, and the heart of Job and if he is from the people of Hell, he will be gigantic like the mountains [Tabarani]

The tens of other hadiths on this subject can be found here:

https://www.fonsvitae.com/OnlineStor...-Sciences.aspx

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum
    W'as-Salaamu aleikum wa rahmat Allah wa barakatahu
    *** There is no one free of all need, of whom all else are in absolute need, but God ***

Pbuh: If anyone testifies that None has the right to be worshipped but God Alone Who has no partners, and that Muhammad is His Servant and His Apostle, and that Jesus is God's Servant and His Apostle and His Word which He bestowed on Mary and a Spirit created by Him, and that Paradise is true, and Hell is true, God will admit him into Paradise

UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    wow, so Hellfire is 70 times hotter
    5k+ with link

Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Hamzzza View Post
    you get called a wahabi there in canada too??

what are the wahabi like there? what does the public in general think about them?
    Asalamou Alakum

It seems so...

I don't think there are Wahabi's, what differs them so much to recognize them? All i know is that that they shave the mustache...

but I know quite a few people that remove the mustache...
    It is impossible to lay hands on that which is not predestined for us, and that which is predestined for us will reach us wherever we are.

Anyone know of any halal peppermint mouth spray(s) like Binaca or whatever?
    Last edited by UsernameTaken; 04-29-2012 at 01:59 AM.
    5k+ with link

Bulking ->Strength->Cut AMERICAN_BEAST's Avatar
    AMERICAN_BEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) AMERICAN_BEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) AMERICAN_BEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) AMERICAN_BEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) AMERICAN_BEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) AMERICAN_BEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) AMERICAN_BEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) AMERICAN_BEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) AMERICAN_BEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) AMERICAN_BEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) AMERICAN_BEAST is a name known to all. (+5000)
    keep it up! Love the thread man! (srs)
    "Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time."

Follow my log!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158168953&pagenumber=

Workout program
    Strength [x]
    Size [ ]
    Cut [ ]

Is reciting "Bismillahi Wa'ala Barakatillah" before starting a meal an authentic sunnah?
    5k+ with link

Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Asalamou Alakum

It seems so...

I don't think there are Wahabi's, what differs them so much to recognize them? All i know is that that they shave the mustache...

but I know quite a few people that remove the mustache...
    here the problem is that they really like to be different from the rest

long beard which is okay, pants above ankles which is okay too - but for example when praying in jamah and after el-fatiha we're supposed to say 'amin' in one voice they stand out, saying it like 3 times longer(which is not good)

then the stories that they attack someone verbally for having a tattoo or stuff like that

or this http://news.yahoo.com/terrorist-atta...180455253.html

sumonht1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sumonht1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sumonht1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sumonht1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sumonht1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sumonht1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sumonht1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sumonht1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sumonht1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sumonht1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sumonht1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Is Islam a religion which preserves humanity?

mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Salam SK, are binaural beats ok to listen to?

N.W.A is just really nice. (+1000) N.W.A is just really nice. (+1000) N.W.A is just really nice. (+1000) N.W.A is just really nice. (+1000) N.W.A is just really nice. (+1000) N.W.A is just really nice. (+1000) N.W.A is just really nice. (+1000) N.W.A is just really nice. (+1000) N.W.A is just really nice. (+1000) N.W.A is just really nice. (+1000) N.W.A is just really nice. (+1000)

long beard which is okay, pants above ankles which is okay too - but for example when praying in jamah and after el-fatiha we're supposed to say 'amin' in one voice they stand out, saying it like 3 times longer(which is not good)

then the stories that they attack someone verbally for having a tattoo or stuff like that

Asalamu Alaikum,

if you really think about it no one goes around calling themselves "wahabi"

Do they really go around stating they are wahabi? I doubt it. Many people who are labeled wahabi are for the most part trying to stick to some of the practices of the prophet(pbuh) but others may feel that is extreme so they label them wahabi. It is used more in a derogatory way to put down that individual

What you mentioned above there is nothing wrong with saying the ameen loud and prolonging it a little because The Prophet(pbuh) did it. Muslims should with wisdom tell the individual with tattoos that what he is doing is haram it is apart of enjoining the good and forbiding the evil that is mentioned in the Quran.

These little things shouldn't cause division and labeling of groups instead people should be working together in trying to help the Ummah.

Originally Posted by N.W.A View Post
    Asalamu Alaikum,

if you really think about it no one goes around calling themselves "wahabi"

Do they really go around stating they are wahabi? I doubt it. Many people who are labeled wahabi are for the most part trying to stick to some of the practices of the prophet(pbuh) but others may feel that is extreme so they label them wahabi. It is used more in a derogatory way to put down that individual

What you mentioned above there is nothing wrong with saying the ameen loud and prolonging it a little because The Prophet(pbuh) did it. Muslims should with wisdom tell the individual with tattoos that what he is doing is haram it is apart of enjoining the good and forbiding the evil that is mentioned in the Quran.

These little things shouldn't cause division and labeling of groups instead people should be working together in trying to help the Ummah.
    there is the hadith saying if the whole jamah say amin as one the angels say it too or sth like that - as far as i know...it should be said together otherwise as far as i can see it just causes problems

and yes this group of people that i'm talking about call themselves wahabi (definitely sure about this)

and about the tattoo, i saw the guy got kicked out of the tram and when i took of my headphones and asked what happened the woman next to me said: these two wahabi guys apparently kicked them out for having a tattoo....there are many other things(like the gunman attack i posted above) that is said about them but i dont mention them since i've never seen it IRL

edit: sorry i now just saw that in my first post i forgot adding 'getting attacked verbally AND physically''

edit2: what does wahabi really mean/stand for?

SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mstrwaheed View Post
    Salam SK, are binaural beats ok to listen to?

Good question; I just did some superficial research on them.

Aren't they just synthetically produced music?

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum
    *** There is no one free of all need, of whom all else are in absolute need, but God ***

Pbuh: If anyone testifies that None has the right to be worshipped but God Alone Who has no partners, and that Muhammad is His Servant and His Apostle, and that Jesus is God's Servant and His Apostle and His Word which He bestowed on Mary and a Spirit created by Him, and that Paradise is true, and Hell is true, God will admit him into Paradise

Originally Posted by UsernameTaken View Post
    Is reciting "Bismillahi Wa'ala Barakatillah" before starting a meal an authentic sunnah?

"Bismillah" definitely is:

http://www.sunnipath.com/library/Hadith/H0004P0100.aspx

Saying "Bismillah wa Barakat Allah" بسم الله وبركة الله not "Bismillah wa ala Barakat Allah" is also a sunnah:

The Prophet (pbuh), after consuming a sumptious meal, said to the companions (may God be pleased with them):
    إذا أصبتم مثل هذا ، وضربتم بأيديكم ، فقولوا : بسم الله ، وبركة الله
    "If you receive a meal of this sort and prepare to consume it, then say:
    In the name of God and the blessings of God."
    [al-Mujam as-Saghir of at-Tabrani, Shu'b al-Iman of al-Baihaqi]

And the best dua for ending a meal is:

الحمد لله الذي أطعمني هذا و رزقنيه من غير حول مني ولا قوة

Alhamdu lillahi alazee atamanee haza wa razaqaneeh min ghair hawl minee wala qoowa

Whoever, after finishing a meal, says "Praise be to God who fed me this and gave it to me without any power or ability on my own part" will have all his past and future sins forgiven [Abu Dawud, Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah, Ahmed, Hakim, Tabarani, Abu Yala]

عن سهل بن معاذ بن أنس عن أبيه أن رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم قال : ( من أكل طعاما ثم قال الحمد لله الذي أطعمني هذا الطعام ورزقنيه من غير حول مني ولا قوة غفر له ما تقدم من ذنبه وما تأخر ومن لبس ثوبا فقال الحمد لله الذي كساني هذا الثوب ورزقنيه من غير حول مني ولا قوة غفر له ما تقدم من ذنبه وما تأخر ) .

أخرجه أبو داود (4023)
    والترمذي (3458)
    وابن ماجه (3285)
    والإمام أحمد (15670)
    والحاكم (7409)
    وأبو يعلى في مسنده (1488)
    والطبراني في الكبير (389)

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum

Originally Posted by sumonht1990 View Post
    Is Islam a religion which preserves humanity?
    Definitely, and you would expect that the laws of Islam have the protection of human life and dignity as their goal if they are derived from God.

But be clear about something. You have to look at and apply all the laws collectively to preserve human dignity and life.

Islamic jurisprudence outlines the preservation of 5 things as the goals of Divine Law:

I. Deen (religion)
    II. ‘Aql (intellect)
    III. Nafs (life)
    IV. Mal (property)
    V. ‘Irdh (dignity)

This is known as "Maqasid al Shariah" or "The objectives of Shariah". This was outlined by Ghazali and Shatibi most famously, among others.

See principles of Islamic Jurisprudence by Kamali

http://www.kalamullah.com/Books/Prin...isprudence.pdf

in a shariah law country, what is done against dogs without owners?? it's a big problem in my city and what's the islamic stance on this?

kassit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kassit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kassit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kassit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kassit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kassit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kassit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kassit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kassit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kassit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kassit has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by SYRIANKID View Post

Alhamdu lillahi alazee atamanee haza wa razaqaneeh min ghair hawl minee wala qoowa
    As-salamu 'alaikum wa rahmatu Allahi wa barakatuh

Is this the full transcription? I am just asking because my untrained linguistic ear says that it could be "min ghair hawlin wala qowatin" and "razaqaneehi". I could be wrong though.
    Le pouvoir est ? Dieu.

BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

The Wahabi who attacked the American embassy in Sarajevo was from Sandzak. He was not from here.

I know some Wahabis around here act extreme but the far majority that I have spoken to are some of the nicest people i ever met. Also in Sarajevo we keep making assumptions that every man who has a beard is a wahabi when in fact its just men who are following sunnah.

Anyways, the bigger concern to me are the cetniks left in our country, not the wahabis. Bosnian media of course is doing everything to talk of dangers of Muslim extremists yet totally ignores that half of the country is run by Orthodox and Catholic extremists.

Originally Posted by BalkanPrince View Post
    The Wahabi who attacked the American embassy in Sarajevo was from Sandzak. He was not from here.

I know some Wahabis around here act extreme but the far majority that I have spoken to are some of the nicest people i ever met. Also in Sarajevo we keep making assumptions that every man who has a beard is a wahabi when in fact its just men who are following sunnah.

Anyways, the bigger concern to me are the cetniks left in our country, not the wahabis. Bosnian media of course is doing everything to talk of dangers of Muslim extremists yet totally ignores that half of the country is run by Orthodox and Catholic extremists.
    i know about the guy, my friend from class who is from novi pazar went to the same masjid as him many times

and i dont mean anything bad about the people that we normally call wahabis around here...why? because someone who drinks/doesnt pray/speaks bad about God etc. is mostly also someone talking bad about them - but it is true that the majority of people are kind of afraid, dont really like them etc.

personally i go to king fahds mosque from time to time and have no problem with them there, those that i know i find really nice and kind

you're from Sarajevo too?

and yeah totally agree about the last part

Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Salamu Alakoum

Dreaming of Two Brothers crying in the Masjid.

Does it have a specific meaning?

Jazak Allah khair.
    It is impossible to lay hands on that which is not predestined for us, and that which is predestined for us will reach us wherever we are.

BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i know about the guy, my friend from class who is from novi pazar went to the same masjid as him many times

and i dont mean anything bad about the people that we normally call wahabis around here...why? because someone who drinks/doesnt pray/speaks bad about God etc. is mostly also someone talking bad about them - but it is true that the majority of people are kind of afraid, dont really like them etc.

personally i go to king fahds mosque from time to time and have no problem with them there, those that i know i find really nice and kind

you're from Sarajevo too?

and yeah totally agree about the last part
    The way I look at it bro is like this: Who is more likely to kill your kids tomorrow? A drunk "Bosniak" speeding on the streets of Sarajevo or a Wahabi who is always sober and spends his time at home reciting the Quran? Who is more likely to stab your son? A bunch of drugged up guys at a bar or a bunch of Wahabis in a mosque? The Wahabis have not curved or taken away any of my freedoms from me. They do their thing, they raise their kids, and they go to the mosque, they work. The people who have traditionally taken our freedom in Bosnia were and always will be the Cetniks and Ustasas.

As for the fear of Wahabis. Yeah, it is spreading mainly due to our media's pathetic nature. Our media does everything in its power to spread the multiethnic scam of Bosniaks making peace with former Serbian killers, rapists, and thieves while pushing for Bosniak on Bosniak tensions. They are all BALIJE. The biggest threat to Islam in Bosnia is not any foreign source but our own BALIJA behavior. When I say Balija I am talking about sell outs like Fikret Abdic and media. We keep forgetting. We keep forgetting the Srebrenicas, the Focas, the Zvorniks, the Visegrads. We simply keep repeating our cycle of destruction. We are sleeping again, just like we slept prior to the slaughter, executions, rapes, and concentration camps in the 90's. We want peace with those who keep stabbing us in the back. Not me. I will never EVER EVER forget the enemy, neither will my kids, neither will my grand kids. All of this is a test from Allah. Are we more comfortable with our brothers in faith or with the alliances who fight against us?

Yeah buraz am from Sarajevo. Alipasino Polje. And thanks for the Bosnian reps. Selam!!!!

i agree with what you're saying...as i said, if you're asking me they are in most cases better believers and people with better moral than those talking bad about them

but my personal opinion /= general believe here where we live

ides na fax/radis ?

mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Good question; I just did some superficial research on them.

Aren't they just synthetically produced music?

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum
    Salam SK, from what little i know its just two rhythmic "beats" (more like white noise) played at slightly differing frequencies. I've actually tried it and it really helps relax, almost like taking a mini-nap. I know some people use it to induce lucid dreaming but i have not done so. All in all its just a specific sound frequency that has a meditative quality when listened too, i would argue that theirs no music quality to it whatsoever as it literally sounds like white noise. I know thats vague but hopefully thats enough info to pass judgement.

Salamu Alakoum

Dreaming of Two Brothers crying in the Masjid.

Does it have a specific meaning?

Jazak Allah khair.

I don't know; there aren't guidelines on dream interpretation in Islam except that good dreams, dreams that are clear, religious in nature, and give glad tidings come from God and nightmares are influenced by Satan.

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum

Originally Posted by kassit View Post
    As-salamu 'alaikum wa rahmatu Allahi wa barakatuh

Is this the full transcription? I am just asking because my untrained linguistic ear says that it could be "min ghair hawlin wala qowatin" and "razaqaneehi". I could be wrong though.

What I've transliterated is the dua exactly as it is pronounced:

"Praise be to God who fed me this and gave it to me without any power or ability on my own part"

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum

in a shariah law country, what is done against dogs without owners?? it's a big problem in my city and what's the islamic stance on this?

If they're not bothering anyone, you'd leave them alone.

If however, they are causing harm like biting people or spreading disease, it's permissible to trap or kill them.

http://qa.sunnipath.com/issue_view.asp?id=680

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum

Originally Posted by mstrwaheed View Post
    Salam SK, from what little i know its just two rhythmic "beats" (more like white noise) played at slightly differing frequencies. I've actually tried it and it really helps relax, almost like taking a mini-nap. I know some people use it to induce lucid dreaming but i have not done so. All in all its just a specific sound frequency that has a meditative quality when listened too, i would argue that theirs no music quality to it whatsoever as it literally sounds like white noise. I know thats vague but hopefully thats enough info to pass judgement.

I'm not going to make the call, but I can say I'd avoid it out of caution. Also, some of the clips actually have music with the beats background i.e. you can actually hear a synthetic rythm playing, which is basically digital music.

Al-Nu'man bin Bashir, may God be pleased with him, reported:
    I heard God's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying this (and Al-Nu'man pointed towards his ears with his fingers): What is lawful is evident and what is unlawful is evident, and in between them are doubtful matters which many people do not know. So he who guards against doubtful matters keeps his religion and honor blameless, and he who indulges in doubtful matters indulges, in fact, in unlawful matters, just as a shepherd who pastures his animals round a preserve will soon pasture them in it. Beware, every king has a preserve, and the things God has declared unlawful are His preserves. Beware, in the body there is a piece of flesh; if it is sound, the whole body is sound, and if it is corrupt the whole body is corrupt, and that is the heart. [Muslim]

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum

DallasTxBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) DallasTxBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) DallasTxBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) DallasTxBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) DallasTxBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) DallasTxBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) DallasTxBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) DallasTxBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) DallasTxBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) DallasTxBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) DallasTxBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by BalkanPrince View Post
    The way I look at it bro is like this: Who is more likely to kill your kids tomorrow? A drunk "Bosniak" speeding on the streets of Sarajevo or a Wahabi who is always sober and spends his time at home reciting the Quran? Who is more likely to stab your son? A bunch of drugged up guys at a bar or a bunch of Wahabis in a mosque? The Wahabis have not curved or taken away any of my freedoms from me. They do their thing, they raise their kids, and they go to the mosque, they work. The people who have traditionally taken our freedom in Bosnia were and always will be the Cetniks and Ustasas.

As for the fear of Wahabis. Yeah, it is spreading mainly due to our media's pathetic nature. Our media does everything in its power to spread the multiethnic scam of Bosniaks making peace with former Serbian killers, rapists, and thieves while pushing for Bosniak on Bosniak tensions. They are all BALIJE. The biggest threat to Islam in Bosnia is not any foreign source but our own BALIJA behavior. When I say Balija I am talking about sell outs like Fikret Abdic and media. We keep forgetting. We keep forgetting the Srebrenicas, the Focas, the Zvorniks, the Visegrads. We simply keep repeating our cycle of destruction. We are sleeping again, just like we slept prior to the slaughter, executions, rapes, and concentration camps in the 90's. We want peace with those who keep stabbing us in the back. Not me. I will never EVER EVER forget the enemy, neither will my kids, neither will my grand kids. All of this is a test from Allah. Are we more comfortable with our brothers in faith or with the alliances who fight against us?

Yeah buraz am from Sarajevo. Alipasino Polje. And thanks for the Bosnian reps. Selam!!!!
    Sup brah. Ja sam iz Doboja i dolazim u svoju Bosnu ovaj Maj

I only come back to Bosnia every summer/winter, so I can't really have to much of an opinion on this since I don't live there, but I completely agree with everything you say. I would rather have a unified MUSLIM Bosnia then letting all the Cetniks roam free while we're out here having problems with our own people. My dad can't even go to some places over here because he will be killed. The really enemy is not the Wahabi's, they're the ones that just want to protect us and ensure our safety.

When my parents save enough money they hope to move back to Bosnia soon when I finish college... and hopefully I can come with them!

If they're not bothering anyone, you'd leave them alone.

If however, they are causing harm like biting people or spreading disease, it's permissible to trap or kill them.

http://qa.sunnipath.com/issue_view.asp?id=680

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum
    this is for one person, but what's the countries ruling

are there people whose job is to make sure they dont hurt anyone, or those who'll make sure they dont get too many in certain parts of the city etc. are there asylums for dogs?

Closed Thread
Page 13 of 161 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast