Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12
    Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP is a sociopath and thinks his post will be funny. Even goes so far as to say he thinks he can get it in her "angus". Op gets negged, realizes his *******eering isn't funny. Now he claims to be being nice and playing WoW with her.

s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Ghosting View Post
    OP is a sociopath and thinks his post will be funny. Even goes so far as to say he thinks he can get it in her "angus". Op gets negged, realizes his *******eering isn't funny. Now he claims to be being nice and playing WoW with her.
    you think I give a **** about negs? I would have deleted my thread