Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Thread: Pics of me

Famous Amos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just wanted to compliment you on your amazing development. Your biceps are incredible! Really the best I've ever seen on any woman who was not a pro BB, and I prefer the natural look that you have to some striated, dehydrated, starving, overly tan, ultra-ripped bodybuilder any day.

You're luscious, babe!

One request, I think it was mentioned before:

You've GOT to post some "most muscular" pics. With your super arms I know they would turn out extra sexy.

Keep up the good work!

Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally posted by ricko73
    I'll post that one and see how my server holds up. If OK, I'll post a few more.

Enjoy. Please download then view (right click and save)

http://www.midwestsportphoto.com/vid...aniaFlex02.mpg
    Great big thankyou hug to you, Ricko

Thanks too, MarkB. Hopefully more women will realise the health and fitness benefits of weight training. It feels great to be strong and healthy.

Thanks again, Sabreman. You're comments are always inspiring. Keep up the good work in Iraq

Thank you too, Famous Amos
    I'll have to put a most muscular shot up soon. Thanks too for your comments and ratings in my gallery.
    Retired strongwoman and powerlifter. Now living for God!
    www.ausdisciples.com

* My posts prior to Nov 2008 do not reflect my new-found faith in Christ. I became Christian in Nov 2008.

Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by Titania
    Thanks Ricko. I really appreciate you doing this.

I'm going for a 300lb deadlift soon so I'll probably video the attempt and hopefully put it online too. My working sets are 242lbs for 3 - 4 sets of 6 reps at the moment so I'm pretty confident.
    could I pick the angle on the deadlift vid...

Veinpopper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Famous Amos
    Just wanted to compliment you on your amazing development. Your biceps are incredible! Really the best I've ever seen on any woman who was not a pro BB, and I prefer the natural look that you have to some striated, dehydrated, starving, overly tan, ultra-ripped bodybuilder any day.

Well, straited, dehydrated, starving, overly tan, ultra-ripped bodybuilders can look good sometimes too...........

Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    glutes!
    : o )

AnabolicPhyscho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I deleted your first post for a reason. Learn some respect. Don't post your childish comments again...
    Last edited by 97LT1; 12-26-2003 at 05:01 PM.

raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally posted by AnabolicPhyscho
    I deleted your first post for a reason. Learn some respect. Don't post your childish comments again...
    bump.
    Pumping Iron in Valhalla

dawndirector has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Titania I just wanted to say...I've gone through this thread looking at your pics, and I have to say you are amazing. Your muscle develpment is I'm sure coveted by many of the women AND some of the men that visit this site. And yet you still are very femanine. I'm probably in the minority, but I find that zero bodyfat, zero water weight, extremely HARD look that professional female bodybuilders have during competition unattractive. You have a wonderfully developed body, and yet you look REAL. I can't praise you enough. A thousand complements, and I'm insanely jelous of your husband...LOL.

Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thank you, dawndirector.
    I can appreciate the hard work and discipline it takes to get shredded for competition but that is not my goal. I lift for personal satisfaction and to look strong and feminine.
    I'm not saying that all women look unfeminine in contest shape though. It depends on many factors such as: The level of the comp, genetics, drug use to name just a few.
    Personally, I'm happiest somewhere between what might be considered 'off season' and 'contest' shape.

Originally posted by AnabolicPhyscho
    Probably a good thing I didn't get to read it then
    www.ausdisciples.com

* My posts prior to Nov 2008 do not reflect my new-found faith in Christ. I became Christian in Nov 2008.

dawndirector has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well you achieved it perfectly in my opinion. I also want to say I certainly meant no disrespect to those who train to compete. That's a sport that takes endless dedication that I certainly don't have myself. I just wish there was a similar competition for ladies with muscle development like yours, yet still maintains that lovely feminine shape.

But what do I know? Just what I like...LOL.

Veinpopper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy

More Titania. More.

bnshape has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great legs.....
    Obviously the results of dedication
    Great triumphs are achieved by those who believe in their dreams and persevere

sohaib_hussain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hamstringz

hey titan ,,it seems u dun like to do stiff legged deads frm ur hams shots,, u need t improve a lot in tht area quadz r really fine but hams+calves do need some attention.

Good LUck,,,hope tht in yr next pix ur rear legz will show a lot bigger
    A N | M A L

Re: Hamstringz

Originally posted by bnshape
    Great legs.....
    Obviously the results of dedication
    Thanks, bnshape.

Originally posted by sohaib_hussain
    hey titan ,,it seems u dun like to do stiff legged deads frm ur hams shots,, u need t improve a lot in tht area quadz r really fine but hams+calves do need some attention.

Good LUck,,,hope tht in yr next pix ur rear legz will show a lot bigger
    Yeah, I haven't done SLDL's for a while. I've been focussing on regular deadlifts.
    Hams and calves are two very stubborn parts for me. They have been responding well to squats and heavy walking lunges though.
    Have you seen my latest pics in this thread?

These two pics from that thread probably give the best idea of how things are coming along in the leg department:
    Last edited by Titania; 02-06-2004 at 06:12 PM.
    www.ausdisciples.com

sohaib_hussain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

G R E A T

great pix,,,,wid improved hamz,, i had'nt seen those bfore
    A N | M A L