Page 114 of 198 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 112 113 114 115 116 124 164 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,420 of 5917
    Registered User superman1_forev's Avatar
    superman1_forev will become famous soon enough. (+50) superman1_forev will become famous soon enough. (+50) superman1_forev will become famous soon enough. (+50) superman1_forev will become famous soon enough. (+50) superman1_forev will become famous soon enough. (+50) superman1_forev will become famous soon enough. (+50) superman1_forev will become famous soon enough. (+50) superman1_forev will become famous soon enough. (+50) superman1_forev will become famous soon enough. (+50) superman1_forev will become famous soon enough. (+50) superman1_forev will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Smile

Originally Posted by grace_ou View Post
    Allright boys!! I gotta leave ya'll for a while! I'll be gone fora atleast a week maybe 2 .. not exactly sure.

My childrens grandfather is very sick and he may not make it so I'm going to vist with the children and hope for the best.

Keep my thread bumped with posts of how much you love and miss me!!! just kidding
    I just had to make a trip just like that...hope it goes good and works out!! Good luck and come back strong!!
    "The competitor to be feared the most is the one who never worries about others but goes on making himself better all the time." -Blake Griffin

FINDING MY WAY BACK marcodeniro's Avatar
    marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Keepin the Spirit Alive

We Miss ya!
    [/QUOTE]
    No Blood No Sweat No Tears No Pain
    NO GAINS

marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Repost bumps till your return

[/QUOTE]
    NO GAINS

blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thought I would throw in a video, be safe Grace!

Brian - journal at http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161909473

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Now a CanFitPro and NSCA certified personal trainer specializing in helping the obese. Lost over 70 pounds myself...

Goals completed: Three 5K's, one half marathon, Spartan Run, and Warrior Dash.

Goals working on: Triathlon, Putting together "Days Of Inspiration" (www.********.com/groups/daysofinspiration)

accelerative is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) accelerative is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) accelerative is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) accelerative is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) accelerative is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) accelerative is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) accelerative is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) accelerative is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) accelerative is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) accelerative is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) accelerative is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I see the boys are keeping the spirit of the thread alive!!!

Just sending you some love and strength Gracie.
    Accelerative Nutraceuticals
    MUSCLESPEED (TM)

Store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/accelerative/musclespeed.html

http://www.musclespeed.net

Corporate:
    http://www.accelerative.net

Bad.bull is a name known to all. (+5000) Bad.bull is a name known to all. (+5000) Bad.bull is a name known to all. (+5000) Bad.bull is a name known to all. (+5000) Bad.bull is a name known to all. (+5000) Bad.bull is a name known to all. (+5000) Bad.bull is a name known to all. (+5000) Bad.bull is a name known to all. (+5000) Bad.bull is a name known to all. (+5000) Bad.bull is a name known to all. (+5000) Bad.bull is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You and your family are in my prayers..

............carry on...........
    Workout Thread
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133556053

well am torn between wanting to learn how to booty dance or pole dance!! I'm afraid it's just a dream though i seriously doubt i can do either one!! I am not that coordinated!! I prefer to just watch the strippers! Lol

me 2
    NO GAINS

grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by accelerative View Post
    Your a scheduling SNIPER!!!

We lova y'a girl! I hope things go as well as they possibly can. Come back to us soon!
    Let's hope I can get alot better at it!! On top of my normal responsibilities I am now taking on another teenager and one papa that needs alot of care right now..plus a few other things! It will be a challenge! But when you have no choice but to find a way to handle everything ,, you just do it.

Right now I have a treadmill and total gym moved into the house, some free weights. I looking at a power rack this weekend.. I just don't see with all the added responsibilty how I could possiably find time for the gym,, but with everything at home then I'll manage everything somehow.

Which means I'll be staying on in Washington till papa's well enough to bring back home with me. Right now he's on resperator and still in critical condition so him being well enough to move 2,000 miles is a long way off.

grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 19george View Post
    I won't miss you. I will miss the pics of the hot chicks though.

j/k I'll miss you

ok, ya rly
    You know you miss!!!

Originally Posted by superman1_forev View Post
    I just had to make a trip just like that...hope it goes good and works out!! Good luck and come back strong!!
    It's gonna be prob 4 to 6 months before I make it back to my home. But I will keep trainig and logging in the mean time!!

I see the boys are keeping the spirit of the thread alive!!!

Just sending you some love and strength Gracie.
    I know you gotta love that!!!

Originally Posted by Bad.bull View Post
    You and your family are in my prayers..

............carry on...........
    Thanks babe! It's still very touch and go right now! We just don't much at the moment except that he's gonna need alot of care.

Originally Posted by marcodeniro View Post
    me 2
    Originally Posted by blsmith View Post
    me 2
    Thanks guys!!! Keep the naked chicks alive!!

blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hope he get better soon Grace. Will keep him in my prayers for a great recovery...

and because you asked, another awesome video of Lisa for you

oh and Devin says hi! Found her on ********!

Now a CanFitPro and NSCA certified personal trainer specializing in helping the obese. Lost over 70 pounds myself...

Goals working on: Triathlon, Putting together "Days Of Inspiration" (www.********.com/groups/daysofinspiration)

accelerative is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) accelerative is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) accelerative is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) accelerative is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) accelerative is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) accelerative is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) accelerative is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) accelerative is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) accelerative is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) accelerative is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) accelerative is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Let's hope I can get alot better at it!! On top of my normal responsibilities I am now taking on another teenager and one papa that needs alot of care right now..plus a few other things! It will be a challenge! But when you have no choice but to find a way to handle everything ,, you just do it.

Right now I have a treadmill and total gym moved into the house, some free weights. I looking at a power rack this weekend.. I just don't see with all the added responsibilty how I could possiably find time for the gym,, but with everything at home then I'll manage everything somehow.

Which means I'll be staying on in Washington till papa's well enough to bring back home with me. Right now he's on resperator and still in critical condition so him being well enough to move 2,000 miles is a long way off.
    That's tons of responsibility.

Sometimes the home gym cannot be escaped. It may be the only viable solution until you can get over all these time and responsibility constraints. If your equipment is made up of the basics, you can go a long way with that. I know, it's not ideal especially for a girl who trains as much as you.

Gracie, your doing a good thing and good karma sooner or later comes around.

Strength and courage to you.
    MUSCLESPEED (TM)

Store:

Corporate:

holbee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) holbee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) holbee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) holbee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) holbee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) holbee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) holbee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) holbee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) holbee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) holbee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) holbee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Prayin' for you and the family Gracie. As for the power rack and workouts, remember this: If you don't take care of yourself you can't take care of anybody else. You deserve it and you're worth it.
    Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=124348591

Musclespeed rocks!

Hope he get better soon Grace. Will keep him in my prayers for a great recovery...

and because you asked, another awesome video of Lisa for you

oh and Devin says hi! Found her on ********!
    Tell Devin I said HI!!

That's tons of responsibility.

Sometimes the home gym cannot be escaped. It may be the only viable solution until you can get over all these time and responsibility constraints. If your equipment is made up of the basics, you can go a long way with that. I know, it's not ideal especially for a girl who trains as much as you.

Gracie, your doing a good thing and good karma sooner or later comes around.

Strength and courage to you.
    Originally Posted by holbee View Post
    Prayin' for you and the family Gracie. As for the power rack and workouts, remember this: If you don't take care of yourself you can't take care of anybody else. You deserve it and you're worth it.
    IDK about how to work my training in rigth now.. My responsibilities just keep piling out.. My oldest son got sick on the way up and he's gonna need some surgical work now to.. I uhm.. just take a deep breath and deal with each problem as I move through each day. I cann't really do anything else. It'll make it all work out somehow.

IDK about how to work my training in rigth now.. My responsibilities just keep piling out.. My oldest son got sick on the way up and he's gonna need some surgical work now to.. I uhm.. just take a deep breath and deal with each problem as I move through each day. I cann't really do anything else. It'll make it all work out somehow.
    That's right !!
    Each day has it's own situations, Deal with it as it comes and goes
    Stay positive +
    NO GAINS

Tell Devin I said HI!!
    will do. She siad she misses your sexy ass alot!

Just popping in to tell you I'm thinking of you.
    MUSCLESPEED (TM)

Store:

Corporate:

Originally Posted by marcodeniro View Post
    That's right !!
    Each day has it's own situations, Deal with it as it comes and goes
    Stay positive +
    I'm trying very hard.. but it's an insane amount to have dropped on me all at once.. my son needs an oral surgeon but it maybe weeks before everything can be arranged, so far we haven't even found a surgeon to take him.. and sometimes he just screams in pain. He's just in so much pain!! It's unbelievable.. he's 4 pain meds and still having problems.

will do. She siad she misses your sexy ass alot!
    Tell here HELLLLOOOOOO!!!!!

Just popping in to tell you I'm thinking of you.
    Thanks! My childrens grandfather is being transferred to a bigger hospital so he can get better care,, which is godd for him but it will make things a little harder for me.

I'm just waiting for things to get easier instead of more and more difficult.
    Last edited by grace_ou; 09-25-2009 at 04:30 PM.

BRUTUSPLAC is just really nice. (+1000) BRUTUSPLAC is just really nice. (+1000) BRUTUSPLAC is just really nice. (+1000) BRUTUSPLAC is just really nice. (+1000) BRUTUSPLAC is just really nice. (+1000) BRUTUSPLAC is just really nice. (+1000) BRUTUSPLAC is just really nice. (+1000) BRUTUSPLAC is just really nice. (+1000) BRUTUSPLAC is just really nice. (+1000) BRUTUSPLAC is just really nice. (+1000) BRUTUSPLAC is just really nice. (+1000)

Smile

one day at a time miss, yuo know we all have your family in our prayers .

Originally Posted by BRUTUSPLAC View Post
    one day at a time miss, yuo know we all have your family in our prayers .
    Thanks.. I'm trying to handle everything..

Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hey Sweetie!!! Whew...you got a lot going on. Just wanted to let you know I am thinking about ya.
    My OV35 workout log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=128303161

Jeep Rubicon=Hummer Recovery Vehicle

Originally Posted by Mountain_Goat View Post
    Hey Sweetie!!! Whew...you got a lot going on. Just wanted to let you know I am thinking about ya.
    Thanks.. *hugs* my youngest son is taking this hard but very brave considering he's been asked to change schools, and leave his home and he didn't even get the chance to say good bye to his friends. We had not planned on staying when we came up.. so it's gonna be hard on him. I want lie like him I will be happy when we go home to!!

The oldest is still very much in alot of pain and were awiting to find a surgeon that can help. Their grandpa is stable now but still in critical condition.

mavmech13 is a name known to all. (+5000) mavmech13 is a name known to all. (+5000) mavmech13 is a name known to all. (+5000) mavmech13 is a name known to all. (+5000) mavmech13 is a name known to all. (+5000) mavmech13 is a name known to all. (+5000) mavmech13 is a name known to all. (+5000) mavmech13 is a name known to all. (+5000) mavmech13 is a name known to all. (+5000) mavmech13 is a name known to all. (+5000) mavmech13 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Prayers are with you and your family Gracie. Don't know how religous you are but my Grandma always told me "God will never give you anything you can't handle." Stay strong everything will work out the way its supposed to
    RIP Josh Mapp
    05/10/1982-07/19/2008

Accelerative Nutraceuticals Forum Rep
    MUSCLESPEED (TM)
    Store:
    Corporate:

Originally Posted by mavmech13 View Post
    Prayers are with you and your family Gracie. Don't know how religous you are but my Grandma always told me "God will never give you anything you can't handle." Stay strong everything will work out the way its supposed to
    Thanks! I'm dealing with everything the best I can.

Hey Gracie.
    I just popped in to say hello today, give you some hugs, and to see how you doing.

I think Mavmech's grandma is very wise. I believe what she said to be true.
    MUSCLESPEED (TM)

Store:

Corporate:

Hey Gracie.
    I just popped in to say hello today, give you some hugs, and to see how you doing.

I hope so,, cause there's an awful alot on my plate right now! I think it'll be a week before I can hit anything that even resembles a workout.. It seams a little selfish to be worrying about my training right now.. but I've just worked so hard to get my numbers this year I don't want to see them slip to much and It would be great stress relief.

mavmech13 is a name known to all. (+5000) mavmech13 is a name known to all. (+5000) mavmech13 is a name known to all. (+5000) mavmech13 is a name known to all. (+5000) mavmech13 is a name known to all. (+5000) mavmech13 is a name known to all. (+5000) mavmech13 is a name known to all. (+5000) mavmech13 is a name known to all. (+5000) mavmech13 is a name known to all. (+5000) mavmech13 is a name known to all. (+5000) mavmech13 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hey Gracie.

She also said never trust a skinny chef but that's neither here nor there lol.

Working out is definitely a great stress relief at least for me. It may be a little selfish of you but sometimes you gotta be selfish. Remember you have to take care of you too.
    RIP Josh Mapp
    05/10/1982-07/19/2008

Accelerative Nutraceuticals Forum Rep
    MUSCLESPEED (TM)
    Store:
    Corporate:

BRUTUSPLAC is just really nice. (+1000) BRUTUSPLAC is just really nice. (+1000) BRUTUSPLAC is just really nice. (+1000) BRUTUSPLAC is just really nice. (+1000) BRUTUSPLAC is just really nice. (+1000) BRUTUSPLAC is just really nice. (+1000) BRUTUSPLAC is just really nice. (+1000) BRUTUSPLAC is just really nice. (+1000) BRUTUSPLAC is just really nice. (+1000) BRUTUSPLAC is just really nice. (+1000) BRUTUSPLAC is just really nice. (+1000)

Smile

[QUOTE=mavmech13;390410151]She also said never trust a skinny chef

SO TRUE !!!!!!!! a skinny chef,,,,, neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

all hail G !!!!!!!!!!

i dont have those littel yahoo things, LOLOLOLOLOL

She also said never trust a skinny chef but that's neither here nor there lol.

Working out is definitely a great stress relief at least for me. It may be a little selfish of you but sometimes you gotta be selfish. Remember you have to take care of you too.
    [QUOTE=BRUTUSPLAC;390411421]
    She also said never trust a skinny chef

SO TRUE !!!!!!!! a skinny chef,,,,, neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

all hail G !!!!!!!!!!

i dont have those littel yahoo things, LOLOLOLOLOL
    I would have to agree never trust a skinny chef!!!

Page 114 of 198 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 112 113 114 115 116 124 164 ... LastLast