Closed Thread
Page 111 of 268 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 161 211 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,330 of 8031
    jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm curious about what these One machines look like on the inside but haven't found any pictures. Anyone have some?

Ever turned a door knob? Then you already know how to use Nautilus One™
    * Select weight with the simple turn of the dial
    * Turning the dial engages 'hook' mechanism to select desired weight
    * The dial is based on the incredibly successful SelectTech dumbbells [?] — millions sold, that yields a reliable, effecient and easy to use weight adjustment method.
    * The dial is always within reach from seated position — no more bending down, reaching behind or standing up to adjust weight selection
    * We showed this idea to gym-goers, and they told us putting the dial on a selectorized machine makes it easy-to-use, improves their training experience, and is just plain "cool"

deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jormone View Post
    I'm curious about what these One machines look like on the inside but haven't found any pictures. Anyone have some?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gGWHyZdPJw

deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by HealthNutMD View Post
    I did not have a good opinion on any of them, but I'll be sure to give them a 3rd try...

Could you summarize which pieces you liked? Do you have any pics of the individual cable columns, they seemed to be what you liked best.
    The only current pieces of Nautilus that I would pay full new price for would be the cable columns, the One seated leg curl and One leg extension. Period. I liked the Ab but would only get it used. Chris, the One pec dec was nice, to me, but would not have enough ROM for you. Some other pieces were ok but not anywhere near "best of the best". I will say that other than the One series having alot of plastic on the weight stack compartment, I was impressed by the build quality of "all" of their machines. The EVO series is what grew out of the Nitro and Nitro Plus series. Some of those were nice but not great. I was surprised that I didn't like any of the XPLoad. They were again ok but not great. I am most stoked over those cable columns because i am less than thrilled with my Legend cable crossover which is just average. I will find a way to add a couple of those cable columns to my gym at some point. Nautilus must be the last company that still makes a well thought out cable column series. They are listed in the catalog as F3 Functional Tower Pulley System...........One other important note, the seat padding/covering on the Nautilus machines was excellent but all of the roller style pads are way too soft and would need frequent replacing IMO. Very disappointing!
    Last edited by deadwoodgregg; 11-20-2012 at 09:51 PM.

I am sending Dave the money for 5 pieces tomorrow. I was not able to negotiate for the Nautilus One Ab, but I will be getting a Pendulum Gripper and 5-way neck used but in "new" condition. Also 3 used Avengers: Pulldown, Shoulder, and Chest (non converging). The shoulder and chest are both ISO and fused. The locking mechanism was smooth on these two particular units. I will aim to pick them up next week.
    Last edited by deadwoodgregg; 11-20-2012 at 10:22 PM.

HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by deadwoodgregg View Post
    The only current pieces of Nautilus that I would pay full new price for would be the cable columns
    Would love to see some photos posted of thise individual ones.

I was surprised that I didn't like any of the XPLoad. They were again ok but not great.
    I know what you mean. I wanted to like them, but the shoulder over-converged or something to that effect. The vertical chest did not feel all that great... plenty of prestretch adjustment, but simply did not feel that great. I also have yet to find an XPLOAD that I would want to own. Did you try the XPLOAD incline chest? It is horizontal which tends to be better... and Harris likes it. I will try to get around to demo that one. Some people mention the XPLOAD pulldown as being good, but I don't recall demoing that one.

I am most stoked over those cable columns because i am less than thrilled with my Legend cable crossover which is just average. I will find a way to add a couple of those cable columns to my gym at some point. Nautilus must be the last company that still makes a well thought out cable column series. They are listed in the catalog as F3 Functional Tower Pulley System

I'll try to find pics online... if you have any, would be great to see.

Attached Images
    Last edited by HealthNutMD; 11-21-2012 at 12:16 AM.
    {}---{} Best of the Best Machines and Free Weights Crew #1 {}---{}
    MXA------MEDX Avenger Crew #2------MXA
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #12 []---[]

I would have thought that these leg presses would have been better since they would have a similar movement to the Avenger. They were all just pretty good. I would assume that they all would carry a pretty hefty price tag. The XPLoad is just a huge mass of steel. I didn't price it, but it has to be expensive using that much material. It was a little bit hard to get on and off of with the seat positioned well forward where it needs to be to prevent cheating and get full ROM. The XPLoad was the least user friendly whereas the EVO was the easiest to use.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by deadwoodgregg; 11-21-2012 at 07:24 AM.

The cable pulleys were smooth and easily adjustable vertically with one hand even though they are dual pulley. The hand hold bars on the side are well positioned and out of the way for certain exercises. You can put 4 of the single stacks back to back or they make a seated low row or a seated lat pulldown version that can be positioned back to back with single columns. Personally, I like the free standing version on the bottom which leaves you free to position one or more at any angle and probably wouldn't need to be anchored.
    Last edited by deadwoodgregg; 11-21-2012 at 09:58 AM.

HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Gregg,

Great stuff... Thats the way to do it... don't leave any leaf unturned. You never know when you are going to find one piece that becomes a favorite.

The cable pulleys were smooth and easily adjustable vertically with one hand even though they are dual pulley. The hand hold bars on the side are well positioned and out of the way for certain exercises. You can put 4 of the single stacks back to back or they make a seated low row or a seated lat pulldown version that can be positioned back to back with single columns. Personally, I like the free standing version on the bottom which leaves you free to position one or more at any angle and probably wouldn't need to be anchored.

The free standing columns do seem the most flexible. Remember a couple months ago we were talking about another company's free standing cable column? I put up some pics in this thread. I'll have to see if I can find it. I have to say the cable cross looks great and the free standing cable columns look great. Aren't the cable colums in the F3 Dual trainer tower too close together? I also had that concern with the Cybex functional trainer... how can you do effective chest cable crossovers with the colums too close together? RPARK states that his Free Motion personal trainer is adequate for chest cable crossovers because he can get the arms far enough apart... more so than the Bravo functional trainer and the Nautilus F3 Dual trainer tower (?). Nebula makes a functional trainer that fits in a corner as well, but I assume it is a lot like the Bravo. I've left the functional trainer machines to last... Just like I'm not sure if I will get a smith machine or not in the future. They seem like lower priority items for the time being. If I would ever get a smith machine, it seems like the Nebula is the overall winner in the smith machine category.

... they make a slightly different free standing model that I would place in a opposing (crossover) position. These come standard with the dual pulleys. The best cable columns that I have used... I would rather have their cable crossover or just two freestanding cable columns ..... IMO these are the best pieces that Nautilus currently makes.
    I would agree that I would either get 2 free standing colums or their cable crossover which has nice spacing and the nice pull-up bar. Are there any other contenders for BEST CABLE CROSSOVER?

One of the advantages of the Free Motion funtional trainer is the fact that it has those arms that are widely spaced... I'll have to go revisit the functional trainers we previously listed... There is even the hydraulic functional trainer as well. I need to go back and summarize our discussions on cable crosovers, cable colums, and functional trainers and update the cost no object list.

I am surprised Atlantis does not make a free standing cable column. Atlantis loves the natural motion series and dual pulleys. What about Nebula, the must have made some free standing cable towers. How was Nebula's cable crossover and Atlantis cable crossover? I can't recall either? Ok, I need to find that other free standing tower we talked about earlier.

By the way, did you read on Nautilus website how the pulley physics cut the actual weight of the weight stack in half?
    Last edited by HealthNutMD; 11-21-2012 at 11:26 AM.

dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    GAren't the cable colums in the F3 Dual trainer tower too close together? I also had that concern with the Cybex functional trainer... how can you do effective chest cable crossovers with the colums too close together?

This is something that has never bothered me. I get just as good, if not a better workout by having the columns closer together and behind me.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #39 ▪█─────█▪

▪█─────█▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #2 ▪█─────█▪

▪[[[[────]]]]▪ York Barbell Club #93 (DD) ▪[[[[────]]]]▪

▪[M]====[6]▪ Mech6 Crew #10 ▪[M]====[6]▪

186lbs in Avatar

Squating in the curl rack OutKlast's Avatar
    OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by dumb.bell View Post
    This is something that has never bothered me. I get just as good, if not a better workout by having the columns closer together and behind me.
    Same. Mine are not real close together but it seems to really help to get a good stretch and to always be under tension when the stacks are pulling from behind you.

Then you think the Free Motion functional trainier would get a lot of love because of the efficient use of space. Essentially the Free motion functional trainer efficently has both weight stacks adjacent to each other and making one small footprint with the arms being able to move wherever you want them.

Then there is the choices of two pulleys vs one.

Here is the Nautilus Freedom Trainer. It would just be a matter of personal preference as to functional trainer vs. crossover. The important thing is to take advantage of adjustable cables in some way. By not doing so, you are just cheating yourself out of alot of good exercises. Hans, at Rae Crowther, told me that he could make me a crossover. When I was there, they didn't have any weight stack equipment in the showroom for me to determine if I would have any interest in a Nebula crossover. Strive also makes a functional trainer. My money says that it would probably be really nice. The pricing that I was given on the Nautilus crossover and cable column was less than what I paid for the Legend crossover. I guess you live and learn buying equipment.
    Attached Images

They didn't have an incline chest press from any series on the floor. Here is the XPLoad vertical chest which is huge. Probably alot more expensive than my $1200 Legend Leveredge horizontal chest which I like much better. The EVO pullover is the only pullover that Nautilus still produces. It is really good with huge elbow pads which I liked. However this machine felt way to big/wide for me. A 250lb. man would feel very comfortable on the EVO. The guy that was showing me around said that because their competitors no longer made pullovers, the demand has really decreased for the Nautilus pullover. It seems that gyms no longer feel that pullovers are a necessary piece since the competition doesn't offer them anymore.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by deadwoodgregg; 11-21-2012 at 03:38 PM.

I went to a LA Fitness in Pittsburgh today and was able to try the XPLOAD shoulder and chest, but not the incline chest. I thought the shoulder had too much convergence and felt uncomfortable at heavy weights...

I thought the vertical chest was ok. It is better than the hammer in the sense of offering pre-stretch adjustment (moveable back pad), but I think I preferred the hammer vertical chest to this XPLOAD. Either way, I was not impressed with those 2 Nautilus plate loaded XPLOAD products. Unfortunately, they did not have the incline chest that Harrisg83 really likes.

Since we are on the Nautilus XP topic, I thought I would bump my pics from July.

I agree with Gregg on those XPLoad pieces. The chest motion path or such did not feel good. I also thought the shoulder motion path was no good and felt unconfortable.

The EVO pullover is the only pullover that Nautilus still produces. It is really good with huge elbow pads which I liked. However this machine felt way to big/wide for me. A 250lb. man would feel very comfortable on the EVO. The guy that was showing me around said that because their competitors no longer made pullovers, the demand has really decreased for the Nautilus pullover. It seems that gyms no longer feel that pullovers are a necessary piece since the competition doesn't offer them anymore.
    Most comercial gyms don't have GHD and other essential equipment. Hard to find a good gym within a reasonable distance, if you can find a good one one at all.

No good gyms are in my area... The Gold's 20 min away has some decent equipment, but is missing items, and has nothing else to offer. I can't think of a decent gym in the SF bay area. Gold's in Oakland is 'ok' ... Meh, lots of avg gyms at best.

Here is a sweet example of the original Nautilus Ab (clam). At the risk of pissing off old school Nautilus nuts, IMO, the Nautilus One ab is much better. The One ab puts your body position in a slight reclined position, has elbow pads and has better handles that move. It is also smoother than the "clam" or the "hammer". Overall alot more refined. Ideally, I would have a combination of the best features from the "One" and the "Hammer" plateload for this style of ab machine.
    Attached Images

irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Anyone demo the Xpload bicep? That's one that has caught my eye that I would like to try.

Originally Posted by irongym View Post
    Anyone demo the Xpload bicep? That's one that has caught my eye that I would like to try.
    The Xpload utilizes the design with arms in the upright position. The EVO line also has a model like that. Nautilus didn't have those models on the floor. I have only briefly used a Nitro with that configuration. That is a design that I would have to spend some time using before I could give a fair assesment because it is different from what most people have used before. Nautilus did have this EVO model which was not very good. I wanted to like this One version but ROM issues kept it from being a winner IMO. However, you could do reverse curls on this model which is cool. Flex made a version in this style that was alot better, the "bi-solater" I think.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by deadwoodgregg; 11-22-2012 at 01:21 AM.

Renzinho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Renzinho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Renzinho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Renzinho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Renzinho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Renzinho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Renzinho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Renzinho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Renzinho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Renzinho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Renzinho is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I think the bodymasters overhead press machine was praised earlier in this thread, has anyone tried the star trac OP impact line in comparance? seems to be a potential contender to the BM. Also, Atlantis precision has two machines of that type, one using cables.
    Last edited by Renzinho; 11-22-2012 at 03:28 PM.

irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Deadwoodgregg, the reason I asked about the Xpload bicep is that I have an original 1st gen spider cam Nautilus Compound bicep, and I love the feel of it, as do alot of my gym members. I was just curious if the Xpload was an improvement on the original design. Thanks!

TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Renzinho View Post
    I think the bodymasters overhead press machine was praised earlier in this thread, has anyone tried the star trac OP impact line in comparance? seems to be a potential contender to the BM. Also, Atlantis precision has two machines of that type, one using cables.
    I prefer the Bodymasters it has a nice feel with the Ezbar curl Handel . The bodymasters pads give great lumbar support and it kills the long head of the tricepts. The weight stack is very heavy with more than enough weight. We replaced the star trac version with the bodymasters. I did like it with it the hands were in the neutral grip position and also liked it for one arm at a time. Many of the gym members and smaller users did not like it a said that I hurt there elbows. I think they are both good pieces and get the job done. There was never a workout that i did on eaither machine that did not blast my tricepts but the Bodymasters is much better in my opinion.
    Faith is Like a Muscle... It Must be Trained to Grow Strong. Repeated Experiences of Having to Trust what we Can Not See & Repeated Experience of Learning to Trust in GOD that Things Will Work Out, are what Makes Our Faith Muscles Grow Strong

"Bodybuilding is not just about Physical Training with weights to change how you look. Its also about Mind, Spirit & Body, together in union so that everything grows, not just your muscles."
    -Serge Nubret

\YORK/ \BARBELL CLUB/ #23

In the effort of constant improvement in my own small commercial gym, I am looking at a new bench press. I visited the original Metroflex Gym down in Arlington Texas last November. While there I got to try out quite a few unique peices of equipment, including a Forza Super Competition bench press. I loved it, and have been leaning towards buying one of my own. Never have I felt a bench that was so solid. But, in my search for the perfect bench, I came across the EliteFTS and Rogue rack benches. Just curious, if anyone has tried any of these, and their opinions on them. Thanks!
    Attached Images

Originally Posted by TLYNCH777 View Post
    I prefer the Bodymasters it has a nice feel with the Ezbar curl Handel. The bodymasters pads give great lumbar support and it kills the long head of the tricepts. The weight stack is very heavy with more than enough weight. We replaced the star trac version with the bodymasters. I did like it with it the hands were in the neutral grip position and also liked it for one arm at a time... Bodymasters is much better in my opinion.

Some forum members own the bodymasters overhead tricep (I think Dumbbell posted pics of his a couple months back), and a video was posted as well. Would be nice to bump that again. I suppose the Bodymasters overhead tricep should be in the cost no object list, so I will add it to the tricep list.

Originally Posted by irongym View Post
    In the effort of constant improvement in my own small commercial gym, I am looking at a new bench press. I visited the original Metroflex Gym down in Arlington Texas last November. While there I got to try out quite a few unique peices of equipment, including a Forza Super Competition bench press. I loved it, and have been leaning towards buying one of my own. Never have I felt a bench that was so solid. But, in my search for the perfect bench, I came across the EliteFTS and Rogue rack benches. Just curious, if anyone has tried any of these, and their opinions on them. Thanks!
    The Strength Inc. guy from Idaho or The Dynabody guy from Tennessee could build you a bench like the Forza out of 4" square tube. I have pics of the Dynabody 4" benches in my "Dynabody Gym Tour" thread.

Some forum members own the bodymasters overhead tricep (I think Dumbbell posted pics of his a couple months back), and a video was posted as well. Would be nice to bump that again. I suppose the Bodymasters overhead tricep should be in the cost no object list, so I will add it to the tricep list.
    I have never felt comfortable on the Bodymasters tricep. My arms must be too short. I guess that is a machine that you have to spend a little time on before you can appreciate it.

TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I have never felt comfortable on the Bodymasters tricep. My arms must be too short. I guess that is a machine that you have to spend a little time on before you can appreciate it.
    Several of my clients feel the same way as well As my wife whi is 5''4 and does not like the Bodymasters overhead triceps. Some people love it will others don't like it at all. She does like the Icarian overhead tricept cable extension machine that I reconditioned that we have a the gym we work at. King fitness also made a decent overhead triceps machine were an Ez bar curl was welded right on.
    For overhead tricepts I like the free weight bodymasters overhead tricepts / curl bench designed by Boyer Coe the best. It is the free weight version of the selectorized machine but it has a curl stand on off the back. I will take a picture of the one I reconditioned As well at fitness inventive.
    Faith is Like a Muscle... It Must be Trained to Grow Strong. Repeated Experiences of Having to Trust what we Can Not See & Repeated Experience of Learning to Trust in GOD that Things Will Work Out, are what Makes Our Faith Muscles Grow Strong

"Bodybuilding is not just about Physical Training with weights to change how you look. Its also about Mind, Spirit & Body, together in union so that everything grows, not just your muscles."
    -Serge Nubret

Since I am going to be making one more big rearrangement and one more large purchase, I'm going to also include my brand new Pendulum vertical chest in the list of items I am going to part with.

If anyone is interested in the Hammer Super Incline or Pendulum vertical chest, let me know.

Attached Images

Several of my clients feel the same way as well As my wife whi is 5''4 and does not like the Bodymasters overhead triceps. Some people love it will others don't like it at all.
    Ok, I'll put the caveat on the list about taller people tending to like it... should be demoed before purchase

Since I am going to be making one more big rearrangement and one more large purchase, I'm going to also include my brand new Pendulum vertical chest in the list of items I am going to part with.

Wow amazing piece chris you may regret that... but you will have many other nice chest pieces to chose from. This morning I used mine with much less weigh but with the seat very low targeting the upper chest just right. I am sure you will sell this very fast. I have never seen one of these rogers on the used market. Who ever buys it be prepared to get some great chest development.
    Last edited by TLYNCH777; 11-24-2012 at 01:47 PM.

-Serge Nubret

Wow amazing piece chris you may regret that... but you will have many other nice chest pieces to chose from. This morning I used mine with much less weigh but with the seat very low targeting the upper chest just right. I am sure you will sell this very fast. I have never seen one of these one the used market. Who ever buys it be prepared to get some great chest development.
    Actually an older model sat for 2 or 3 months earlier this year for $1750. I dont know if that was the one that Harris had or not.

Closed Thread
Page 111 of 268 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 161 211 ... LastLast