Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    jdmkris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jdmkris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jdmkris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jdmkris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jdmkris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jdmkris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jdmkris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jdmkris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jdmkris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jdmkris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jdmkris has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    im taking sp250 and sizeon and sp250 really helped alott with my lifts..only thing is it takes me straight to the bathroom often
    workout.eat.sleep

LaRRy84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    got this product last thurs and so far i love it! then again i was using stuff from muscletech and didn't get too much out of it. when i used it for my arm workout it felt my muscles were going to rip trough my skin! oh and i got the orange flavor and it taste great! oh and is the line on the scooper a measurement for 1 serving or is it all the way to the top of the scooper?

Big B Bro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big B Bro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big B Bro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big B Bro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big B Bro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big B Bro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big B Bro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big B Bro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big B Bro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big B Bro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big B Bro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm thinking of buying this product!
    Natural Bodybuilder.
    Goal; 200lbs contest weight +

Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BigBKillingIt View Post
    I'm thinking of buying this product!
    It is for those 18+
    "I'm special, you're special. We are all just a bunch of special fcukers!" - Stifler

kulzor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kulzor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Should this be used only before a weight lifting session, or does it also benefit a HIIT cardio only session (or medium intensity cardio, for that matter)?

On my workout days where the first thing have done (in the past) is to get up, drink 8 oz of skim milk + whey protein, then start working out (almost immediately, at home), then drink another protein shake post-workout. Would I change that to drinking the Superpump+water right before the workout, and then have a protein shake post-workout?

What about when my workouts last ~2.5 hours (lifting for ~1.5, then cardio for 50 minutes), any problems with drinking a protein shake between lifting and cardio if I drink the Superpump pre-lifting? (So in this case I'm thinking to shift my pre-workout protein shake to be a mid-workout shake.)

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by kulzor View Post
    Should this be used only before a weight lifting session, or does it also benefit a HIIT cardio only session (or medium intensity cardio, for that matter)?

On my workout days where the first thing have done (in the past) is to get up, drink 8 oz of skim milk + whey protein, then start working out (almost immediately, at home), then drink another protein shake post-workout. Would I change that to drinking the Superpump+water right before the workout, and then have a protein shake post-workout?

What about when my workouts last ~2.5 hours (lifting for ~1.5, then cardio for 50 minutes), any problems with drinking a protein shake between lifting and cardio if I drink the Superpump pre-lifting? (So in this case I'm thinking to shift my pre-workout protein shake to be a mid-workout shake.)
    Use it before weight training primarily. Could be used before a cardio session for an energy boost, just understand that it could cause you to get too pumped (especially your calves).

Superpump + water about 20-30 minutes before your workout. The shake post workout is fine.

A workout that lasts 2.5 hours is TOO long. Shorten it up. If you have a protein shake pre-cardio you might find it hard to complete your cardio with a belly full of liquid food.
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

Mods - my avatar is locked by the admin and can't be changed.

demal is on a distinguished road. (+10) demal is on a distinguished road. (+10) demal is on a distinguished road. (+10) demal is on a distinguished road. (+10) demal is on a distinguished road. (+10) demal is on a distinguished road. (+10) demal is on a distinguished road. (+10) demal is on a distinguished road. (+10) demal is on a distinguished road. (+10) demal is on a distinguished road. (+10) demal is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    just ordered 2 tubs of sizeon and 2 tubs of superpump!
    BmG

JdiennoPSU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

My fat ass soon to be getting in shape

So i used to be in shape... Im not anymore after the past two years of college (Next year Ill be a 5th year senior and the past two years have been hell). I have just started taking both of these products along with lipo 6 black to hopefully loose some fat and keep my muscle (as well as hopefully put on a few lbs). I just created a blog so if anyone is interested in following my progress check it out at: http://jdiennopsu.blogspot.com/ I hope that anyone on the fence about these products will see (hopefully if they work along with my strict nutrition and exercise plan) as I do the results. Check it out and please leave comments on the blog for my personal motivation :-)

JJ

bballer5533 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i bought superpump 250 about a month ago and now im looking to buy size on. i wasa wondering if i am supposed to take superpump before my work out then take size on right after my workout? is this the right way to take them together or should i do something else?

please comment asap...

thanks

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bballer5533 View Post
    i bought superpump 250 about a month ago and now im looking to buy size on. i wasa wondering if i am supposed to take superpump before my work out then take size on right after my workout? is this the right way to take them together or should i do something else?

please comment asap...

thanks
    correct timing is SP250 pre workout and SizeOn sipped intraworkout.

They are also for those 18+, FYI.
    Last edited by |ceman; 05-15-2009 at 06:27 PM.
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

Should u be drinking lots of water when ur taking both superpump 250 and size on at the same time?

buildfaster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    can i take sp250 for the whole summer and also is it ok to take a for days off sp250.

Cool

Should u be drinking lots of water when ur taking both superpump 250 and size on at the same time?
    Originally Posted by buildfaster View Post
    can i take sp250 for the whole summer and also is it ok to take a for days off sp250.
    Guys, it's for those 18 and older only.

ill be 18 in 2 weeks i will not change in anyway in 2 weeks. and age is just a number in fact if we all live in china or japan or some where in the area i would 18 almost turning 19 so there you have it age is nothing but a number ahahaha how does it feel to do out smarted by a 17 year old.

ill be 18 in 2 weeks i will not change in anyway in 2 weeks. and age is just a number in fact if we all live in china or japan or some where in the area i would 18 almost turning 19 so there you have it age is nothing but a number ahahaha how does it feel to do out smarted by a 17 year old.
    I wasn't outsmarted. Your age on the forum lists 17. It doesn't say "I'm 17 now but will be 18 in two weeks".

It's primarily a legal thing, as those under 18 are minors and would need their parents permission, so unless you can get your mommy to post for you, I can't recommend the product.

Go get your mom.

MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by |ceman View Post
    I wasn't outsmarted. Your age on the forum lists 17. It doesn't say "I'm 17 now but will be 18 in two weeks".

It's primarily a legal thing, as those under 18 are minors and would need their parents permission, so unless you can get your mommy to post for you, I can't recommend the product.

Go get your mom.
    I shouldnt have read this while drinking water. It came out of my nose during laughter.

Big B Bro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big B Bro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big B Bro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big B Bro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big B Bro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big B Bro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big B Bro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big B Bro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big B Bro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big B Bro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big B Bro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by |ceman View Post

Go get your mom.
    Seriously? I'm bigger than most adults... and It has nothing to do with hormones... So I don't get it?

**** that i'm taking it lol. (Yes Mommy Lets Me. LMAO)
    Natural Bodybuilder.
    Goal; 200lbs contest weight +

i dont need my mom's permission i got my dads permission. and the guy at the store said i could take it. he said it will work good for me.

i dont need my mom's permission i got my dads permission. and the guy at the store said i could take it. he said it will work good for me.
    Regardless, don't take it all summer. It has stimulants and you need to give your body a break from stims. If you find yourself increasing the dose to get the same effect, it's time to take a break.

thank you man so once i start needing more then 3 scoops stop i only take one scoop now and thats more then enough for me. i think im only gonna take it till july 1st then start up again when school starts to look good for the ladies ahahaha.

thank you man so once i start needing more then 3 scoops stop i only take one scoop now and thats more then enough for me. i think im only gonna take it till july 1st then start up again when school starts to look good for the ladies ahahaha.
    Well, really you should start at 1 scoop. Maybe slowly increase to 2, but to be honest, you really don't need 3 unless you're a REALLY big guy. Our head rep Deserusan is 5'11" and 250lbs (not fat) and he seldom goes over 2 scoops.

all right then ill just stick with 1 scoop for this month then go up to 2 next month so my body gets use to it real good. thanks for the help man.

Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Exclamation

Originally Posted by BigBKillingIt View Post
    Seriously? I'm bigger than most adults... and It has nothing to do with hormones... So I don't get it?

**** that i'm taking it lol. (Yes Mommy Lets Me. LMAO)
    Wow, size has nothing to do with it. It has to do with letting your body develop, you are undergoing puberty and it strongly advised that you just stay away from anything. Dont be all macho and stubborn, it doesnt impress anyone, only knowledge on here does.
    "I'm special, you're special. We are all just a bunch of special fcukers!" - Stifler

LaRRy84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    is a scoop where the line is or at the top of the scooper?

Kylewell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kylewell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kylewell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kylewell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kylewell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kylewell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kylewell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kylewell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kylewell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kylewell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kylewell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by LaRRy84 View Post
    I just fill the whole scooper and shake a bit off so it is slightly rounded. Fruit punch isnt that great....Getting raspverry next time

Originally Posted by LaRRy84 View Post
    To the top.

is size on better to take during your workout or to drink it imediately after your workout?

is size on better to take during your workout or to drink it imediately after your workout?
    If you're over 18 - it's better to take it during your workout. But immediately post workout is a very close second.

just to let u kno iceman im gona be 18 in about a month so im sure it will be ok for me but thanks for the lookout but i was wondering if i should take size on with just 1 full scoop or is it where your supposed to progressivly increase more as you go on?

just to let u kno iceman im gona be 18 in about a month so im sure it will be ok for me but thanks for the lookout but i was wondering if i should take size on with just 1 full scoop or is it where your supposed to progressivly increase more as you go on?
    1 full scoop is all you need intraworkout.