Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by RoroCwalker View Post
    He was clearly talking about the legs.
    Yes, I know that. I was merely bring up bloating because poster after poster keep claiming Phil was more bloated than Kai this year.

endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by stealth_swimmer View Post
    Yes, I know that. I was merely bring up bloating because poster after poster keep claiming Phil was more bloated than Kai this year.
    Phil was more bloated than Kai this year lol. Kai had way better midsection control and maintained a tighter (not smaller) waist this year. He looked better during transitions than Phil in this aspect, which you persist are judged, unintentionally or not. Phil had obvious distention or bloat, whatever you wanna call it

WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by endurancell View Post
    Phil was more bloated than Kai this year lol. Kai had way better midsection control and maintained a tighter (not smaller) waist this year. He looked better during transitions than Phil in this aspect, which you persist are judged, unintentionally or not. Phil had obvious distention or bloat, whatever you wanna call it
    Yes, everyone on this forum realises that except stealth_rapist. Trying to reason with him is futile.

Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    He was. Literally everyone can see that except you you ****ing idiot.

Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Kai doesn't flex his midsection in the side chest. Thats not bloated, its an unflexed midsection ( and i actually think he is pressing it out). Why does kai do it? no fuking idea

Phil was more bloated than kai this year.
    "Kai's traps outsize him, when you compare them to the rest of his body, he's very very thick there, it makes him unbalanced." - Lee Thompson

endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Unbiasedfan View Post
    Kai doesn't flex his midsection in the side chest. Thats not bloated, its an unflexed midsection ( and i actually think he is pressing it out). Why does kai do it? no fuking idea

That combined with the fact that he hikes up his glutes and arches his back which extends his midsection making appear bigger. That's why his glutes appear 3x the size of Phils and Rhoden's. He is bigger but not THAT big. definitely wasn't bloated though.

RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I have no idea why, but he always seems to have it in much better control in the solo round in pre-judging.

Ryanreece will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryanreece will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryanreece will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryanreece will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryanreece will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryanreece will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryanreece will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryanreece will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryanreece will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryanreece will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryanreece will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have no idea why, but he always seems to have it in much better control in the solo round in pre-judging.

I think it is because he is arching his back to show his glutes better

RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ryanreece View Post
    I think it is because he is arching his back to show his glutes better
    I meant why he does it in the solo callouts and not in comparison rounds.

stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Phil's gut was more out of proportion because he's smaller overall. Kai's gut was more bloated. You can't make the excuse that it was simply unflexed because when you watch video NOTHING was happening when Kai tried flexing his abs from the side, no extra separation was coming out from being flexed (which means he was bloated). And his gut was sticking out in the side ab shot he was hitting. Maybe you guys didn't see that in prejudging, i don't know, but I sure did. Again - the video that's shown in the arena screens is *not* the same as the online streaming video, so people in the audience don't have to deal with the camera changing to some weird messed up angle all of a sudden.

youtube.com/watch?v=NB7DUWOgJ7k

Forward to 1:24

When they were standing next to each other - again, Phil's gut was more out of proportion, but Kai's was bigger in terms of absolute size. So just a matter of which you prefer. That being said, Phil still clearly outconditioned Kai *again* despite years of judges saying that the only thing Kai needs to do is come in tighter.

Phil's prejudging vid

youtube.com/watch?v=-p-kZdXZBSs
    Last edited by stealth_swimmer; 10-18-2014 at 02:59 PM.

Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    because when you watch video NOTHING was happening when Kai tried flexing his abs from the side
    Somethings happening :O

And this is from the moment he stepped on stage, where he was "3 weeks out like last year" ahahah

Phil's gut was more out of proportion
    Yeah, because phil was more bloated :O

And when i say more, i mean just bloated. Kai wasn't bloated.

Your argument comes from a pose where he isn't flexing and or pushing it outwards. Its the equivalent (in stupidity) of saying phil and kai were bloated because of those side shots of them hitting the back double biceps.
    Last edited by Unbiasedfan; 10-18-2014 at 03:01 PM.
    "Kai's traps outsize him, when you compare them to the rest of his body, he's very very thick there, it makes him unbalanced." - Lee Thompson

Somethings happening :O

And this is from the moment he stepped on stage, where he was "3 weeks out like last year" ahahah

Yeah, because phil was more bloated :O

And when i say more, i mean just bloated. Kai wasn't bloated.

We've all literally seen guys post pics 3 weeks out where they look as tight as Kai was on stage this year. So it's not an exaggeration to say he looked 3 weeks out. Thing is - not everyone looks the same at 3 weeks out, and we all know that. It's a very individual thing. Now please reference the VIDEOS I posted above. Ok, so maybe not "nothing" was happening, but it definitely wasn't as much separation popping out as in Phil's core.

This is bloated:

WAIT WAIT WAIT, kai just got bloated seconds following the above pics :OOOO

We've all literally seen guys post pics 3 weeks out where they look as tight as Kai was on stage this year. So it's not an exaggeration to say he looked 3 weeks out. Thing is - not everyone looks the same at 3 weeks out, and we all know that. It's a very individual thing.
    ahahah Lets buy that stupid argument. Now lets analyse the 2nd part: "like last year". Now what??????? ahahah

At 1:24 he was flexing his serratus while breading at the same time...whats your point?

lolz after lolz

SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    phil's quads look much better from the side when fully extended, he shouldn't bend his leg in the side chest/tricep

opposite for kai
    Full Blown Baby
    Kevin Levrone 100 lbs in my face

Medical Student - Class of 2021 ! :)

Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Stealth just pulling things out of his ass as usual.

At 1:24 he was flexing his serratus while breading at the same time...whats your point?

lolz after lolz
    People keep posting pics of Phil being bloated while breathing. What's your point?

Both guys were bloated, but for some reason Kai fanboys are the only ones ignoring Kai's bloating.

What a coinkidink.

ahahah Lets buy that stupid argument. Now lets analyse the 2nd part: "like last year". Now what??????? ahahah
    He was too soft this year, he was too soft last year. Pretty simple.

Originally Posted by Larfleeze View Post
    Stealth just pulling things out of his ass as usual.
    And yet, Phil's core was still tighter when the two were actually flexed, as proven by the HD pics posted in this very thread already....

People keep posting pics of Phil being bloated while breathing. What's your point?

Both guys were bloated, but for some reason Kai fanboys are the only ones ignoring Kai's bloating.

What a coinkidink.

And yet, Phil's core was still tighter when the two were actually flexed, as proven by the HD pics posted in this very thread already....

Kai fanboys are the only ones ignoring Kai's bloating.
    Im a kai fanboy? ahahah

I will stop now. Your arguments are already exposed by their stupidity.

Nice to see there's nothing you can counter with, especially not pictures since this very thread already has tons of pics showing Phil to be sharper and even having tighter abs when they were both flexing next to each other. The pics are up for the entire world to see, so you have no way of redeeming yourself. Instead of changing your mind, you just hurl insults. The sign of someone desiring consistency more than truth.

Im a kai fanboy? ahahah

I will stop now. Your arguments are already exposed by their stupidity.
    I dunno if you're a fanboy - but I'd say you are if you're ignoring the fact that he was bloated this year. Again, proven by both pics and vids.

And then people go back and forth "it only counts when poses are hit!" and then they go post pics of Phil when he's not even fully hitting a pose, lol. It's fine to say it only counts when poses are fully hit, but I think it should matter the entire time in the lineup (and in fact, it likely does). But the point is that whatever your standard is, you should apply it to all competitors equally.

If bloating only matters when poses are fully hit, then all the people talking about Phil's bloating need to stfu as it was only bad during the front lat spread and wasn't even that bad in that pose..whereas Kai's in the side chest looks horrendous.

If bloating matters even in between poses, then it matters that not only Kai's side-ab shot looked bad, but other times when he relaxed his abdomen (as well as Phil's bloating between poses, of which there was a lot as all of us can acknowledge).

Phil's gut was more out of proportion because he's smaller overall. Kai's gut was more bloated.
    Phil's gut looked bigger/more out of proportion because he's smaller? Ok.

Kai's gut was more bloated? Ok.

Phil's gut looked worse than Kai's, so, Phil looked more bloated than Kai.

Kai's gut looked better than Phil's, so, Kai looked less bloated than Phil.

Now, what you are saying is that despite Phil's gut looking more bloated, it actually isn't more bloated than Kai's.

Did you use a "bloat" caliper to measure it?
    Does it actually matter, considering everyone, or at least, most people were speaking about how it looked, rather than the actual measures/physiology behind that "bloat"?

The point is that Phil's gut looked worse than Kai's.

Do you agree or disagree with the point?

You can't make the excuse that it was simply unflexed because when you watch video NOTHING was happening when Kai tried flexing his abs from the side, no extra separation was coming out from being flexed (which means he was bloated).
    Nothing was happening when Kai tried flexing his abs from the side? No extra separation was coming out from being flexed?

Nice to see there's nothing you can counter with, especially not pictures since this very thread already has tons of pics showing Phil to be sharper and even having tighter abs when they were both flexing next to each other. The pics are up for the entire world to see, so you have no way of redeeming yourself. Instead of changing your mind, you just hurl insults. The sign of someone desiring consistency more than truth.

I dunno if you're a fanboy - but I'd say you are if you're ignoring the fact that he was bloated this year. Again, proven by both pics and vids.

And then people go back and forth "it only counts when poses are hit!" and then they go post pics of Phil when he's not even fully hitting a pose, lol. It's fine to say it only counts when poses are fully hit, but I think it should matter the entire time in the lineup (and in fact, it likely does). But the point is that whatever your standard is, you should apply it to all competitors equally.

If bloating only matters when poses are fully hit, then all the people talking about Phil's bloating need to stfu as it was only bad during the front lat spread and wasn't even that bad in that pose..whereas Kai's in the side chest looks horrendous.

If bloating matters even in between poses, then it matters that not only Kai's side-ab shot looked bad, but other times when he relaxed his abdomen (as well as Phil's bloating between poses, of which there was a lot as all of us can acknowledge).
    People as stupid as you aren't worth formulating proper arguments for.

Originally Posted by SammyJr View Post
    phil's quads look much better from the side when fully extended, he shouldn't bend his leg in the side chest/tricep

opposite for kai
    You email Hany i'll email Farah?

Stealth pls stop. you are changing the premise of your argument every post.

letsthrive is just really nice. (+1000) letsthrive is just really nice. (+1000) letsthrive is just really nice. (+1000) letsthrive is just really nice. (+1000) letsthrive is just really nice. (+1000) letsthrive is just really nice. (+1000) letsthrive is just really nice. (+1000) letsthrive is just really nice. (+1000) letsthrive is just really nice. (+1000) letsthrive is just really nice. (+1000) letsthrive is just really nice. (+1000)
    Phil's abs and core was dryer, leaner and more defined. But his distention was significantly more noticeable than Kai, and he had little to no control over it.

Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

[img]http://www.team-andro.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/191053/DSC_8688_ergebnis~0.JPG[img]
    [img]http://www.team-andro.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/191053/DSC_1346~1.jpg[/mg]
    [img]http://www.team-andro.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/191053/DSC_5707~3.jpg[/mg]
    Kai is looking phenomenal in these shots. Waist looking real tight in the second one.
    4% shredded with striated!

~Blocky Waist Crew~

WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Probably.

The only thing he has on Kai legs wise are lower calves, Kai's calves are higher but much more defined, his thighs are significantly larger and he has crazy quad striations.

Phil's quads are quite undersized imo, especially this year.
    Kai and Rhoden both have better legs than Phil IMO. But Phil has the best glutes.

mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Phil is not improving..i dont see him holding the title after this year. Kai is out of time. He is getting older. Wolf is maxed out and done. I didnt get a chance to watch the show online cause ive been keeping away from this site for a while,and forgot it was going on..1st year ive missed in a few years..

purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lol stealth... Phil was mega bloated in the the Prejudging, it was heinous. Kai's was much more under control
    tattoos - http://facepolution.deviantart.com/