Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DPNZ View Post
    Look, I like your physique and I appreciate you posting.

But don't you ****in dare to come in here and tell me that the thing separating guys like me and guys like you is work.

I'm almost 2 years older than you and I'm not one of those doe-eyed gym rats who will believe anything you say.

Good luck with your career, I sincerely mean that. Just don't expect to be treated with a lot of respect if you're going to perpetuate the lies.
    qft^^^^ dude is a liar. I ****ING HATE LYING TURDS LIKE THAT!!!!!! Negs for him reps for you. Just like you DPNZ I've been training for a long time and I too know whats achievable without drugs.

If you need to be quiet about what you do to keep your sponsorship or whatever then do just that. BE QUIET. don't get pissy when you get called out though.
    1708 total @220 Raw
    Improve my total every time I step on the platform.

Being a male is a matter of birth. However, being a "man" is a matter of choice.

Photo in Avi is not current, I'm way fatter now.

DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by zmcdole View Post
    qft^^^^ dude is a liar. I ****ING HATE LYING TURDS LIKE THAT!!!!!! Negs for him reps for you. Just like you DPNZ I've been training for a long time and I too know whats achievable without drugs.

If you need to be quiet about what you do to keep your sponsorship or whatever then do just that. BE QUIET. don't get pissy when you get called out though.
    That's exactly it. You don't need to outright lie, you just need to keep your mouth shut on the issue. Talk about training, talk about nutrition, talk about your board shorts. Just don't rock up and claim that you're such a massive success and that the thing that got you there (over a guy like me) is just good old fashion elbow grease.
    Novice Athletic Tall winner and Overall Athletic winner
    at the 2014 NABBA Waikato Champs.

"Or it could prove that IIFYM is a complete waste of time if you are a serious competitor." - KCTonyG 2014
    From the mouths of bros.

Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I just wanna know how to build incredible, almost surreal side and rear delts without sticking a pin in my body.

Clearly it's just a simple matter of working harder right? Every true natural I've ever met must be doing it wrong. In some cases, 20+ years of doing it wrong.
    Working harder? Don't get me wrong, there are certain things you need to have down before you start progressing, food/sleep/training.

But I didn't really "work hard" for my lower back, I just got lean and there it was. I'm a strong believer in genetics, and for those of us who have great genetic bodyparts, we really don't have to work hard for them at all.

We've all seen it, the guys who only do bench press and have the most amazing chest, the guys who curl every day yet have great biceps, and especially the guy's who quarter squat and never calf raise yet have the best shaped legs in the gym.

I'm not naive, I don't think I'm going to put on 10 lbs of lean mass in the next few years just by "working hard". Working hard doesn't = more mass.

No need to start insulting him there. He's got to market himself. I think that stuff is a necessary part of connecting with an online fan base.
    I agree, the guy's got to make a living, and it's not like companies don't lie about their products to get suckers to buy them, that's the foundation of big business.

People are free to do what they want with their money, and if they want to spend it on test boosters marketed by IFBB pro's then good luck to them.

Poppin Rolaids like Candy PillClinton's Avatar
    PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by maiseu View Post
    You have got to be ****ting me. you're bluntly making up lies now. unless you have me confused with someone. I was born and raised in Belarus, where we have principles and stick to them.
    ... well, if you look at who you are talking to (jld) it clearly says that he lives in South Africa... and you referred to him as typical american... which he is not...

i was being fairly non-judgemental about whatever the two of you were posting about each other, but i have to tip my hat and admit that your response to me assuming i was talking about you when the context is about someone else is very... stupid

DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Devils View Post
    I agree, the guy's got to make a living, and it's not like companies don't lie about their products to get suckers to buy them, that's the foundation of big business.
    actually I can't recall of any recent example where a company lied about its products

Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DanielEver View Post
    actually I can't recall of any recent example where a company lied about its products
    I'm talking specifically about the supplement and bodybuilding business.

PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i prefer to use the term "stretching the truth"

DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by PillClinton View Post
    i prefer to use the term "stretching the truth"

yes, this is way more correct

JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    For real? We obviously aren't talking about car exhausts and breaks ... But it's pretty well known supplement and fitness industry is built on a lot of lies. Cell tech won't yield 7lbs of muscle in 7 days nor will some test booster raise t-levels by 150% . Go read a flex magazine and tell me how much you think is true and How many noobs believe it
    ***PMC - Where Amazing Happens***
    #MMFC

Originally Posted by JM3K View Post
    For real? We obviously aren't talking about car exhausts and breaks ... But it's pretty well known supplement and fitness industry is built on a lot of lies. Cell tech won't yield 7lbs of muscle in 7 days nor will some test booster raise t-levels by 150% . Go read a flex magazine and tell me how much you think is true and How many noobs believe it

there're not much lies in this ad for example. it's just made upon an assumption that the final consumer doesn't know anything about training.

Chin up and stop crying. Zachary533's Avatar
    Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Is anyone else is the same boat as me and now doesn't know who to believe?

...lol

/thisthreadesculatedquickly.jpg
    *Advanced 5/3/1 lifts, aiming for Elite*

AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I believe Maiseu is natural. Someone who is educated and really intune with their bodies can "feel" when they are loosing, gaining fat/muscle and adjust accordingly.

...not to mention if the level of desire, dedication and motivation are top knotch, what's so hard to believe about 5'10'' shredded 190lbs?

Alls I'm saying is you should write people off so quickly just because you know OTHERS who are on gear and look as good as a natural.
    ...imnoting

maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by maiseu View Post
    in Belarus, where we have principles and stick to them.
    Hows that working out for Belarus?

On Dat Dere Bulky Tyme Coyfitness's Avatar
    Coyfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Coyfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Coyfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Coyfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Coyfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Coyfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Coyfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Coyfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Coyfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Coyfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Coyfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    It's really not rocket science.

100% drug free. Not on gear, just come off gear or have ever touched gear.

That's it. No grey areas. Nothing.

If that's not you, you're never allowed to claim you're natural. By any stretch.
    I have some nasty stretch marks from lifting, do judges take points of you from stretch marks/tattoos?
    I want to cover these up with tattoos what do you guys think?
    Attached Images
    √5'10" Optimal Race Crew
    √ I rep back

RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Coyfitness View Post
    I have some nasty stretch marks from lifting, do judges take points of you from stretch marks/tattoos?
    Covering it up with tattoo is 10x worst.

DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RoroCwalker View Post
    Covering it up with tattoo is 10x worst.
    What he said. It's much worse having a load of tats. People won't even see those with your tan on. Believe me.
    Novice Athletic Tall winner and Overall Athletic winner
    at the 2014 NABBA Waikato Champs.

"Or it could prove that IIFYM is a complete waste of time if you are a serious competitor." - KCTonyG 2014
    From the mouths of bros.

Got_tickets is just really nice. (+1000) Got_tickets is just really nice. (+1000) Got_tickets is just really nice. (+1000) Got_tickets is just really nice. (+1000) Got_tickets is just really nice. (+1000) Got_tickets is just really nice. (+1000) Got_tickets is just really nice. (+1000) Got_tickets is just really nice. (+1000) Got_tickets is just really nice. (+1000) Got_tickets is just really nice. (+1000) Got_tickets is just really nice. (+1000)
    Buy yourself a cheap derma roller it got rid of mine in about 3 weeks albeit mine weren't quite as pronounced as that
    To embed pictures: [img]url of the picture[/img]
    To embed youtube videos: [youtube]delete everything up to and including the = in the url[/youtube]

Originally Posted by AniMaLizTik View Post
    I believe Maiseu is natural. Someone who is educated and really intune with their bodies can "feel" when they are loosing, gaining fat/muscle and adjust accordingly.

...not to mention if the level of desire, dedication and motivation are top knotch, what's so hard to believe about 5'10'' shredded 190lbs?

Alls I'm saying is you should write people off so quickly just because you know OTHERS who are on gear and look as good as a natural.
    12,000th post

dayum!

RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What he said. It's much worse having a load of tats. People won't even see those with your tan on. Believe me.
    And also the idea of having a permanent tattoo to cover something that simply goes away with time/care is crazy.

Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by PillClinton View Post
    12,000th post

dayum!
    That's a lot of postage.
    "It is far more important to understand, than to be understood." - Bill Russell

anonymous
    Originally Posted by Problematique91 View Post
    That's a lot of postage.
    I feel kind of bad that he hasn't learned anything in all that time.

What's ironic is I get "juicer" accusations quite often here, and I'm carrying less muscle than the natural boy wonder and most of the ppl onstage with. but at the end of the day its up to him if he feels the need to lie to naive kids online in the hope of one day living the dream ... making $600 a month and a carton of free rtds from some supplement company contract

AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    hole up....you feel bad that I havent learned anything?

TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    christ this thread is so far off track it can't see da rails no mo!

to help with the actual thread topic... here's an example of what a NATURAL male physique looks like, 23 years old and 4-5 years of training i believe, this dude actually taught me how to bench press when i started out...

on stage (imo he was a bit flat)

(second from left)

first year this comp is being held here so seriously no one knew how to pose...

here is him one week out in a decent gym shot... looked phenomenal at that point imo

so ye... is a physique like steve cook or "IFBB pro" male physiques achievable natural? imo nope...

Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Did you ever compete as a natty Tim?

TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Larfleeze View Post
    nope, i might in the future though! (well, depends on if you can call that natty by then, opinions are divided)

Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TTimmerman View Post
    nope, i might in the future though! (well, depends on if you can call that natty by then, opinions are divided)

How did your second (well..first) contest go btw? Just noticed the date in your sig was two days ago

How did your second (well..first) contest go btw? Just noticed the date in your sig was two days ago
    had to forfait a week out... nose bled again badly and CT scan showed a blood clot behind my eye socket... which is pretty f'ing close to the brain. i'm on my second week of total, total rest... not allowed to do ****. it sucks but i expected to feel worse... social contact after being a recluse for 4 months is bloody awesome

Originally Posted by TTimmerman View Post
    had to forfait a week out... nose bled again badly and CT scan showed a blood clot behind my eye socket... which is pretty f'ing close to the brain. i'm on my second week of total, total rest... not allowed to do ****. it sucks but i expected to feel worse... social contact after being a recluse for 4 months is bloody awesome
    That sucks bad man..do you need surgery or anything?

Chin up and stop crying. Zachary533's Avatar
    Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Your mate looks great Tim! I look very similar except your mate is a bit denser/vascular than me in certain areas
    *Advanced 5/3/1 lifts, aiming for Elite*

Originally Posted by Zachary533 View Post
    Your mate looks great Tim! I look very similar except your mate is a bit denser/vascular than me in certain areas
    I wouldn't think that yet mate, you have a while to go. Keep it real