Closed Thread
Page 11 of 265 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast
    kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Arrow

I follow B-Dawg on the Tweetz.

Though he does abuse it. Asking for some dough every 5 minutes.

Come on son: you gotta get your debate performance up before I'll pony up some of my moolah.

VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by kvk1 View Post
    In American politics experience puts in you in a position of electability. It's generally (but not always) the prerequisite to being "in power."

But what you do after you're in power depends more on your personal ideology influencing that of your party's. The president can never run the country fully on his own personal whim and experience network. Those who have done so failed miserably.

Cheney for example is a highly experienced/educated man, but his Imperialist outlook on American force projection (none of which I can guarantee he was taught in higher education) will go down in history books as his downfall.
    Honestly, I think Cheney's downfall was that he just wasn't very likable. Probably because he was too intelligent for the "common folk" to keep up with. People don't like those who make them feel inferior. It's just human nature.

I see what you're saying about his views, but do you think the average dude on the street could even clearly articulate what Cheney's views were? He could have stood for world peace and adopting puppies, but people still wouldn't like him.

Originally Posted by Dominik View Post
    ftfy

Nestled between Taylor Swift and Britney Spears. Mission accomplished.
    Lulz.

About time to ditch the electoral college and just go with who has more "likes" on FB.
    ☠ By reading this post, you have agreed to my negative reputation terms of service.

Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by VoxExMachina View Post
    Lulz.

About time to ditch the electoral college and just go with who has more "likes" on FB.
    Romney needs to start crooning or he's toast.

VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz
    Romney needs to start crooning or he's toast.
    Yup.

People say the debates don't matter, and that's probably true for those who will just brainlessly vote Democrat or Republican without even needing to see who's on the ballot. But for the majority of the "independents", it will come down to a few critical soundbytes, or who seems like the more "presidential" candidate during the debates.

Many Americans are either too busy, cynical (or outright dumb), to even be bothered to take more than a cursory glance into the actual candidates' platforms.
    ☠ By reading this post, you have agreed to my negative reputation terms of service.

kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Honestly, I think Cheney's downfall was that he just wasn't very likable. Probably because he was too intelligent for the "common folk" to keep up with. People don't like those who make them feel inferior. It's just human nature.

I see what you're saying about his views, but do you think the average dude on the street could even clearly articulate what Cheney's views were? He could have stood for world peace and adopting puppies, but people still wouldn't like him.
    Yeah, being able to sell your position to society along with your general public-likability is paramount.

For instance: whether Obama gets 4 more years or this is his last 4 weeks in office, the biggest dirty secret of the left will remain that not only Obama kept in place many of the Bush/Cheney shenanigans implemented post 9-11 (Patriot Act, Guantanamo, etc.), but he completely evolved and strengthened them.

When the public is fully aware how we're using drones to pick ambiguous targets in non-war-zone areas, with little to no credence given to trial or law, there is going to be an uproar; and Obama will be the first person to have fingers pointed at for it.

Yet the Democrats, many of which were so fervent to call the Bush cabinet war criminals and the like for similar tactics, remain mum.

Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz
    Yup.

People say the debates don't matter, and that's probably true for those who will just brainlessly vote Democrat or Republican without even needing to see who's on the ballot. But for the majority of the "independents", it will come down to a few critical soundbytes, or who seems like the more "presidential" candidate during the debates.

Many Americans are either too busy, cynical (or outright dumb), to even be bothered to take more than a cursory glance into the actual candidates' platforms.
    Serious question: when was the last time a short bald dude was voted in?

You might as well call it a pageant in suits. Hard to take it seriously.

Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Ugh...political postings.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #56 ▪█─────█▪

Originally Posted by Hishiad View Post
    Ugh...political postings.
    Don't worry son, the Rant will return to its Fantasy Football broadcast shortly.

The real truth of politics in America, as I see it, is that the system is set up to give us the perception of choice; and we do have a choice. But it's not nearly as drastic of a choice as people like to believe. Rhetoric makes like there's some huge political divide, but it's hardly a choice between Stalin and JFK.

Instead, "the system" carefully vets and presents two candidates who will have enough political clout to theoretically shift the balance 5% right or left, which the parties will get all wet about, but which probably doesn't change the life of the average American one way or the other. Instead, we'll carefully maintain a reasonable status-quo which ultimately suits both parties just fine.

No matter who is in power, they're going to be presented with the same challenges: what to do about things like 9/11, how to fix social security, medicare, and economic issues, and how to make nice with the opposition enough to get any legislation passed. Their approach to these issues is likely to be more similar than either party would admit.

Lifting to Avoid COVID-19 PeterGibbons316's Avatar
    PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not really.

This is only the case if you're trying to get elected by a lunatic Tea Party constituent.

Experience still reigns king in politics.
    One of Obama's biggest strengths in the last election was that he wasn't a Washington insider. Distrust and disapproval of Washington is bigger than ever right now.
    My Journal (RIP 05/11 - 09/13):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134256491

DIY Plyo Boxes:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151765733

Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The real truth of politics in America, as I see it, is that the system is set up to give us the perception of choice; and we do have a choice. But it's not nearly as drastic of a choice as people like to believe. Rhetoric makes like there's some huge political divide, but it's hardly a choice between Stalin and JFK.

Instead, "the system" carefully vets and presents two candidates who will have enough political clout to theoretically shift the balance 5% right or left, which the parties will get all wet about, but which probably doesn't change the life of the average American one way or the other. Instead, we'll carefully maintain a reasonable status-quo which ultimately suits both parties just fine.

No matter who is in power, they're going to be presented with the same challenges: what to do about things like 9/11, how to fix social security, medicare, and economic issues, and how to make nice with the opposition enough to get any legislation passed. Their approach to these issues is likely to be more similar than either party would admit.
    Very true. The most successful presidents rule from the center (and get re-elected as such). Otherwise, they become a lame duck one termer.
    Time To Re-Schedule

chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ZoranM View Post
    There's a 100% chance that those 16 and 24oz things of yours should not be called coffee.

Originally Posted by PeterGibbons316 View Post
    Don't worry chaz, I caught the reference.
    [img]http://board.lv.******m.com/wcf/images/avatars/avatar-2990.gif[/img]
    I follow B-Dawg on the Tweetz.
    B-Dogg > B-Dawg

True story.

Part 2 of the quarterbacks on ********. Literally loled a few times reading it.
    http://www.totalprosports.com/2012/1...cebook-part-2/
    -
    Alchemist of Alcohol
    -
    -
    -
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126418493

adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Here's an actual serious question:

When doing chest flyes, I tend to have my elbows at a 45 degree bend. Should I use less weight and keep them straighter? I find with the bend, I can get a bigger negative.
    I remove my shirt to poop crew
    Hookey Pookey crew

Captain Funpants' Poop Log of Excellence:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146431903

chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by adamdavidson47 View Post

When doing chest flyes, I tend to have my elbows at a 45 degree bend. Should I use less weight and keep them straighter? I find with the bend, I can get a bigger negative.
    Use whatever elbow bend you want, just keep it fixed throughout the movement. Don't straighten and bend it throughout the reps.
    -
    Alchemist of Alcohol
    -
    -
    -

adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by chazzy1864 View Post
    Use whatever elbow bend you want, just keep it fixed throughout the movement. Don't straighten and bend it throughout the reps.
    Ok. That's easy enough.
    Hookey Pookey crew

Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Serious question: when was the last time a short bald dude was voted in?
    Sorry, the debate's already booked.

Turco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You might as well call it a pageant
    I'd vote for Amy Adams, Cuthbert, or a ticket that has both. Or a non-fat Adele.

PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by PowderMonkey View Post
    i very much dislike adele. i do like the skyfall theme song. what annoys me the most about it is not that adele sings it, but that they released it before the movie. seriously. a big part of what i enjoy about the bond films is the opening title sequences, and i feel like some of that experience has been taken from me. not happy, jan.

the fat lady has sung. it's over.

and just where have you been? what sort of time do you call this, anyway?

http://thisiswhyyourefat.tumblr.com
    I never left, just browse and lurk mostly now. When I'm not here though I'm Xfitting, I prefer to be around people that REALLY know how to train.

Originally Posted by Orlando1234977 View Post
    Sorry, the debate's already booked.
    Orlando in 2016?

Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Thumbs up

Lol ******** QBs ftw.

:-)

Part 2 of the quarterbacks on ********. Literally loled a few times reading it.
    http://www.totalprosports.com/2012/1...cebook-part-2/
    Holy fuuck that is hilarious. How have I never seen this before.
    Hookey Pookey crew

Originally Posted by PLANETGETLOW View Post
    When I'm not here though I'm Xfitting
    Xfitting
    Xfitting
    Xfitting
    Xfitting
    Xfitting
    Xfitting
    Xfitting
    X f i t t i n g

ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

When doing chest flyes, I tend to have my elbows at a 45 degree bend. Should I use less weight and keep them straighter?
    Yes.
    bb.com, a place that turned Deadlift into a forearm isolation exercise

and a place where 99% of 21 year olds have bad back and knees.

PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz
    NEW PR's.......everyday!!

Originally Posted by PLANETGETLOW View Post
    NEW PR's.......everyday!!
    Awesome.

im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

I got mah wrist wraps nikkas ready to anal some iron nah mean?

Holy fuuck that is hilarious. How have I never seen this before.
    Possibly because it is new.

You've read part 1, right?
    -
    Alchemist of Alcohol
    -
    -
    -

Originally Posted by im2manly View Post
    I got mah wrist wraps nikkas ready to anal some iron nah mean?
    Aint nuttin but a peanut, do work

Possibly because it is new.

You've read part 1, right?
    No. Will do that. It can't possibly be funnier than part 2.
    Hookey Pookey crew

No. Will do that. It can't possibly be funnier than part 2.
    Both lol-inducing, just different.
    -
    Alchemist of Alcohol
    -
    -
    -

Closed Thread