Page 11 of 53 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    zartine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zartine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zartine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zartine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zartine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zartine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zartine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zartine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zartine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zartine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zartine is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Red face

morning my DS brahs its snowy in the bluegrass today, wish I was off work with my camera takin shots of the snow
    KENTUCKY WILDCATS NCAA CHAMPS 2012 #8!!

PSN= zartine
    steam=zartine11

*always rep back*
    ******official misc photography crew******
    ★★★★★ DIRTY SOUTH CREW ☆☆☆☆☆

R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution problemz's Avatar
    problemz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) problemz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) problemz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) problemz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) problemz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) problemz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) problemz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) problemz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) problemz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) problemz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) problemz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Morning bruhs. Woke up at 5 did some insanity with AB workout. Fuk that shiit is insane
    Redskins-Orioles
    Kirk Cousins the GOAT crew

zartine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zartine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zartine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zartine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zartine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zartine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zartine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zartine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zartine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zartine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zartine is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ok brahs need some major info on the srs side of things. My wife was told yesterday that before we think about having another baby she needs to loss any where from 50-100 pounds (existing baby weight from our first child), if she doesnt loss the weight problems could occur with her and baby. So we are getting a new gym membership next week at a local church $150 a year for both of us. In support of her Im also gonna start hitting the gym again. So here are the questions I have

1. what kinda diet should we start out with for the best results?
    2. before we go to the gym what sups should I take for lifting and cardio
    3. after workout sups protien shakes or something different?

thanks for any help brahs I really wanna get back into shape and be a positive support for my wife

also wanna keep up the our 2 yr if thats even possible he's nonstop 24/7 lol

PSN= zartine
    steam=zartine11

*always rep back*

problemz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) problemz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) problemz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) problemz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) problemz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) problemz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) problemz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) problemz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) problemz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) problemz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) problemz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by AestheticLad View Post
    Sup Brahs?

Just hit 10K
    Strong reps-posts-join date

gjdm

Originally Posted by zartine View Post
    ok brahs need some major info on the srs side of things. My wife was told yesterday that before we think about having another baby she needs to loss any where from 50-100 pounds (existing baby weight from our first child), if she doesnt loss the weight problems could occur with her and baby. So we are getting a new gym membership next week at a local church $150 a year for both of us. In support of her Im also gonna start hitting the gym again. So here are the questions I have

1. what kinda diet should we start out with for the best results?
    2. before we go to the gym what sups should I take for lifting and cardio
    3. after workout sups protien shakes or something different?

thanks for any help brahs I really wanna get back into shape and be a positive support for my wife

also wanna keep up the our 2 yr if thats even possible he's nonstop 24/7 lol
    eat less cals
    drink water
    cardio

then get her in the gym

Nothing fancy bruh and remember it's a marathon not a sprint

1. Not sure what yours/her diet is like atm. But basically cut down on all junk food, anything high in saturated fats (chips, fast food etc). Have a balanced diet consisting of veges, meats, fruit, wheat etc.

2. From my own experience, pre workouts shouldn't be used at a beginners stage. If you need some energy have a coffee or No-doz (caffeine pills). PWO's (pre work outs) are generally not good for your kidneys etc, so if your trying to get on a healthier diet I would not reccommend them.

3. Are you trying to loose or gain weight?

No worries
    Redskins-Orioles

gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    morning my DS brahs its snowy in the bluegrass today, wish I was off work with my camera takin shots of the snow
    Funny i never think of southern states having snow. Ive been in FL to long
    "Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment"
    "Ny Giants Crew"

1. Not sure what yours/her diet is like atm. But basically cut down on all junk food, anything high in saturated fats (chips, fast food etc). Have a balanced diet consisting of veges, meats, fruit, wheat etc.

2. From my own experience, pre workouts shouldn't be used at a beginners stage. If you need some energy have a coffee or No-doz (caffeine pills). PWO's (pre work outs) are generally not good for your kidneys etc, so if your trying to get on a healthier diet I would not reccommend them.

3. Are you trying to loose or gain weight?

No worries
    right now we have no diet we eat what we want and thats been our problem lol, we are starting to cut things out we stopped drinkin sodas and try to not eat out that much,

for me I wanna lose weight, then start building muscle, as for her she just wants to lose weight

PSN= zartine
    steam=zartine11

*always rep back*

right now we have no diet we eat what we want and thats been our problem lol, we are starting to cut things out we stopped drinkin sodas and try to not eat out that much,

for me I wanna lose weight, then start building muscle, as for her she just wants to lose weight
    It's easy. And as soon as you understand cals in /cals out the better off you are.

If it's been awile since you/her have been in the gym. Start small

Cut cals by at least 500
    start walking at night or in the morning or even both. Do a hour.
    start reading this site and others.

Before you know it you're back in shape feel good and ready to take your multi and lift heavy.
    Redskins-Orioles

Originally Posted by problemz View Post
    It's easy. And as soon as you understand cals in /cals out the better off you are.

If it's been awile since you/her have been in the gym. Start small

Cut cals by at least 500
    start walking at night or in the morning or even both. Do a hour.
    start reading this site and others.

Before you know it you're back in shape feel good and ready to take your multi and lift heavy.
    cool thx for the info everyone

PSN= zartine
    steam=zartine11

*always rep back*

I wouldn't bother wasting your money on post work out supps atm, get your diet down pat first. This will give yourself alot more self discipline and respect.
    This

Take a Multi/Fish oil and ignore everything else as most of it's a waste of $$

If you need "energy" to workout grab some EC stack. It's cheap and does the job.

Only supps worth the money are ones we are not allowed to discuss...
    Redskins-Orioles

Originally Posted by problemz View Post
    This

Take a Multi/Fish oil and ignore everything else as most of it's a waste of $$

If you need "energy" to workout grab some EC stack. It's cheap and does the job.

Only supps worth the money are ones we are not allowed to discuss...
    what about that 5 hr energy drink your always seeing on TV?

PSN= zartine
    steam=zartine11

*always rep back*

Feels like drinking a cup of coffee imo

When I need the energy I go with EC stack or just a simple NO doz..Try it if it works for you then it works..IDK about the cals or w/e they have in them
    Redskins-Orioles

liftingson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftingson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftingson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftingson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftingson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftingson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftingson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftingson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftingson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftingson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftingson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    yeah, it feels like drinking a coffee, its okay. Very low in cals..so maybe thats something your looking for.
    I love pre w/o powders...Hell I drink them sometimes just to wake up...does better than coffee
    My 5/3/1 progress can be found here.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142870321&p

Uncut LOG...check it out here!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152706323

{{**ORIGINAL DSC**}}

I lift one rep at a time.

thanks everyone for the advise, im excited to get back into the gym and starting a healthier life for me and my fam

PSN= zartine
    steam=zartine11

*always rep back*

liftingson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftingson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftingson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftingson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftingson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftingson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftingson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftingson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftingson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftingson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftingson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    thanks everyone for the advise, im excited to get back into the gym and starting a healthier life for me and my fam
    sounds good man...just remember to take it slow at first, dont be like a lot of people and burn out in the first week.

Aestheticlad...I jsut looked at this thread http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...101461...looks like many will be banned.
    My 5/3/1 progress can be found here.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142870321&p

Uncut LOG...check it out here!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152706323

{{**ORIGINAL DSC**}}

I lift one rep at a time.

Sitting at my desk. Have itunes playing quietly. Some co worker comes by and can hear my music.."omg you listen to that kind of music"

Redskins-Orioles

DABIGNASTY86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DABIGNASTY86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DABIGNASTY86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DABIGNASTY86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DABIGNASTY86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DABIGNASTY86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DABIGNASTY86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DABIGNASTY86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DABIGNASTY86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DABIGNASTY86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DABIGNASTY86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ok 3 milfs just came in to buy a phone!!! Omfg
    How about natypes decides your sig for eternity...

* KENKONG is the greatest mod of all crew *

Originally Posted by DABIGNASTY86 View Post
    spoon pics or negs *******!

lolwut
    Redskins-Orioles

Originally Posted by DABIGNASTY86 View Post
    give em new phones
    get numbers
    smash
    ????
    profit

PSN= zartine
    steam=zartine11

*always rep back*

give em new phones
    get numbers
    smash
    spoon pics for crew
    will tape you when i get a chance
    motherless.com
    ????
    profit
    fixed
    Redskins-Orioles

Awesome song

PSN= zartine
    steam=zartine11

*always rep back*

Loading Swag... █████████ BlueHaze23's Avatar
    BlueHaze23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueHaze23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueHaze23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueHaze23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueHaze23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueHaze23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueHaze23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueHaze23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueHaze23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueHaze23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueHaze23 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I know of a awesome leg routine i could put you through at the gym if you need
    PS4 Crew: iRate82
    30+ Geezer Crew

Crassiest Modulator Alive memcop's Avatar
    memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz
    Lotta KY brahs in hur

**** gone get slipry

I'm going to bed. Gnight you bunch of hicks
    Homerotic Modulator, Envious of Idiocy

cgrimaldo is a name known to all. (+5000) cgrimaldo is a name known to all. (+5000) cgrimaldo is a name known to all. (+5000) cgrimaldo is a name known to all. (+5000) cgrimaldo is a name known to all. (+5000) cgrimaldo is a name known to all. (+5000) cgrimaldo is a name known to all. (+5000) cgrimaldo is a name known to all. (+5000) cgrimaldo is a name known to all. (+5000) cgrimaldo is a name known to all. (+5000) cgrimaldo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sup brahs?
    {{**DIRTY SOUTH CREW**}}

####Texas Brah####

*LONE STAR CREW*

Misc Tatertot Crew!

MISC Anti-*******ry Crew

[We come out at night]

Originally Posted by BlueHaze23 View Post
    I know of a awesome leg routine i could put you through at the gym if you need
    read my mind *******

PSN= zartine
    steam=zartine11

*always rep back*

Redskins-Orioles

Loading Swag... █████████ BlueHaze23's Avatar
    BlueHaze23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueHaze23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueHaze23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueHaze23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueHaze23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueHaze23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueHaze23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueHaze23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueHaze23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueHaze23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueHaze23 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    read my mind *******
    Problem?? Lulz

@problemz... hhhhhnnnngggggg... just woke up and you post this brah.. time to rub one out (not srs) (maybe srs) (semi srs) (dead srs)
    PS4 Crew: iRate82
    30+ Geezer Crew

WTF! problemz im at work you cant be posting this( everybody has gone to lunch...........time to office fap)

not srs

PSN= zartine
    steam=zartine11

*always rep back*

time to office fap

[img]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i107/copayne/do-it-*******.gif[/img]
    Redskins-Orioles

xWONDERMIKEx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xWONDERMIKEx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xWONDERMIKEx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xWONDERMIKEx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xWONDERMIKEx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xWONDERMIKEx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xWONDERMIKEx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xWONDERMIKEx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xWONDERMIKEx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xWONDERMIKEx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xWONDERMIKEx has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    @problemz....that is a great way to start my miscing at work
    {{**DIRTY SOUTH CREW**}}

Archaic2021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Archaic2021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Archaic2021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Archaic2021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Archaic2021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Archaic2021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Archaic2021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Archaic2021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Archaic2021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Archaic2021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Archaic2021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In....again
    "Equality is a False God"
    "Comparison is the thief of joy."