Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    winnie2013 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) winnie2013 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) winnie2013 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) winnie2013 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) winnie2013 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) winnie2013 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I want a full bust
    Do not laugh at me
    A cup made me very upset!

MisterMackinaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterMackinaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterMackinaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterMackinaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterMackinaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterMackinaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterMackinaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterMackinaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterMackinaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterMackinaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterMackinaw is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    muscles on girls are sexy. muscles = discipline, which means you have a sexy sexy work ethic

bjlkt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjlkt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjlkt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjlkt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjlkt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjlkt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjlkt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjlkt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjlkt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjlkt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjlkt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This thread makes me grateful that my boobies are mostly glands, not fat... and I've seen no decrease (in fact, a possible increase from B to C...but that could just be hormones since I'm in my early 20s?) since I've started weightlifting. Yaaay for boobies not shrinking! ^_^ lol. ALSO glad to see that there are other women who aren't into the fake tatas. I thought I was the only one! o.O

natalie759 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Gained

Originally Posted by Justakis18 View Post
    Umm I thought working out helps boobs get bigger? I want to get a lot bigger more muscular but I definitely don't want to lose my boobs. Also what exercises make boobs bigger? And if its possible by how much. I'm a C to D. How much bigger would I likely get?
    I've lost 10% bf and actually went from a 36DD to a 34 DDD. Definitely keep doing chest exercises!

kelseyrae90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kelseyrae90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kelseyrae90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kelseyrae90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kelseyrae90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kelseyrae90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kelseyrae90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kelseyrae90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kelseyrae90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kelseyrae90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kelseyrae90 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This thread gives me hope! I am barely a 34B and noticed my boobs shrinking a bit when I [used to] cut down on carbs and focus on cardio.
    Since getting into lifting weights [about one year ago], and more recently have been training chest, I have noticed my boobs feel a lot firmer. Not necessarily bigger, but more hard feeling!!

kelseyrae90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kelseyrae90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kelseyrae90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kelseyrae90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kelseyrae90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kelseyrae90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kelseyrae90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kelseyrae90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kelseyrae90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kelseyrae90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kelseyrae90 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by bjlkt2 View Post
    This thread makes me grateful that my boobies are mostly glands, not fat... and I've seen no decrease (in fact, a possible increase from B to C...but that could just be hormones since I'm in my early 20s?) since I've started weightlifting. Yaaay for boobies not shrinking! ^_^ lol. ALSO glad to see that there are other women who aren't into the fake tatas. I thought I was the only one! o.O
    amen sister!

CuteAliveGuys has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CuteAliveGuys has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CuteAliveGuys has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CuteAliveGuys has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CuteAliveGuys has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CuteAliveGuys has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CuteAliveGuys has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CuteAliveGuys has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CuteAliveGuys has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CuteAliveGuys has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CuteAliveGuys has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Im quite skinny, will adding muscles to my body and chest make my boobs smaller or how does it work? been training for 3 month's now and haven't seen any difference in cup size yet.

RexHolez is on a distinguished road. (+10) RexHolez is on a distinguished road. (+10) RexHolez is on a distinguished road. (+10) RexHolez is on a distinguished road. (+10) RexHolez is on a distinguished road. (+10) RexHolez is on a distinguished road. (+10) RexHolez is on a distinguished road. (+10) RexHolez is on a distinguished road. (+10) RexHolez is on a distinguished road. (+10) RexHolez is on a distinguished road. (+10) RexHolez is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Forget the boobs, a girl who is fit is more attractive than anything.

HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What does 2-inch ROM pushups have to do with boobies?

Jessicafitbod is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jessicafitbod is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jessicafitbod is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jessicafitbod is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jessicafitbod is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jessicafitbod is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jessicafitbod is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jessicafitbod is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jessicafitbod is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jessicafitbod is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jessicafitbod is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    This is a classic debate. I've thought about getting fake boobs because of how mine look as my bodyfat decreases. I decided to just embrace the "fit, flat" look.

Charliejl1982 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charliejl1982 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charliejl1982 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charliejl1982 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charliejl1982 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charliejl1982 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charliejl1982 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charliejl1982 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charliejl1982 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charliejl1982 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charliejl1982 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Boobs schmoobs... It's all about the glutes anyway!

seksi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) seksi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) seksi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) seksi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) seksi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) seksi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) seksi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) seksi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) seksi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) seksi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) seksi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Charliejl1982 View Post
    Boobs schmoobs... It's all about the glutes anyway!

brokenjoint will become famous soon enough. (+50) brokenjoint will become famous soon enough. (+50) brokenjoint will become famous soon enough. (+50) brokenjoint will become famous soon enough. (+50) brokenjoint will become famous soon enough. (+50) brokenjoint will become famous soon enough. (+50) brokenjoint will become famous soon enough. (+50) brokenjoint will become famous soon enough. (+50) brokenjoint will become famous soon enough. (+50) brokenjoint will become famous soon enough. (+50) brokenjoint will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by solosservant View Post
    Can't believe my first post is in this thread.....

I noticed last night that my pecs are showing (YAY!), however, my boobs seem way lower than the top part of the pecs.....
    I know this is an older comment but I personally notice it too. In my case it's only helped define my upper body more, my chest and shoulders look better than ever. When it first started happening I got worried, but I noticed it brought my boobs closer together and lifted them slightly. Plus I have to admit, it's kind of fun to be able to flex your chest and move one boob at a time. Not going to rush out and show someone but I haven't seen too many females doing that.

Originally Posted by sosasarita View Post
    One time this friend of mine said that her boobs were too big and she wanted breast reduction. I personally have DDD, and I told her "If you work out, you can tone them up and they will be more manageable." She replied " Yours arent that big now that you have lost all that weight, so you don't understand." I was like "Uh, no,actually they arent smaller, according to my bra size, and second they just have more muscle now." People just want a quick way out.
    My best friend came over one day and her first comment was "Wow your boobs have gotten smaller, sad that's where you are losing all the weight!" but to me they still look and feel huge. I don't think going from a DDD to a DD is a bad thing, they look better than ever. She's always been flat chested and got boobs from pregnancy, so that comment kind of stung, but I remind myself that I'm still wearing two bras to workout, so I don't think I need to worry too much.
    What has ten fingers and ten toes and loves attention?

MDXIV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Jessicafitbod View Post
    This is a classic debate. I've thought about getting fake boobs because of how mine look as my bodyfat decreases. I decided to just embrace the "fit, flat" look.
    Yup, same here. Hahaha

icareclinic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) icareclinic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) icareclinic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) icareclinic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) icareclinic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) icareclinic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) icareclinic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) icareclinic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) icareclinic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) icareclinic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) icareclinic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Good information. Thanks

snoozieq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snoozieq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snoozieq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snoozieq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snoozieq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snoozieq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snoozieq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snoozieq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snoozieq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snoozieq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snoozieq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by JLO88 View Post
    Love mine. Finally not scared to lift heavily a year post-op.
    It took me a while to not be scared to lift heavy after my augmentation also

laurenT22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Work out after surgery

Ok so don't see this tread anywhere. I'm 2 weeks out from surgery , have already put on weight but hey boobies look great. Ok but now what to do at gym.... I am allowed to work out but no bouncing or upper body yet
    Any posted workout, out there? Or just do lower body workouts from split plans... This part is frustrating because I love upper body.....
    Thanks...

Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by laurenT22 View Post
    Ok so don't see this tread anywhere. I'm 2 weeks out from surgery , have already put on weight but hey boobies look great. Ok but now what to do at gym.... I am allowed to work out but no bouncing or upper body yet
    Any posted workout, out there? Or just do lower body workouts from split plans... This part is frustrating because I love upper body.....
    Thanks...
    Is your surgeon fully aware of what you do for fitness? Did you get overs or unders (you typically have to wait longer to work upper body if you got unders)? With unders, I wasn't allowed to do upper body until the 5th week (would have been the 6th, but I went to my check up early and was cleared). I was cleared to do light lower body and easy cardio the second week.

I personally started with bodyweight everything (even legs) to make sure my body reacted okay to activity. Remember that you are still recovering from surgery, so your blood pressure may shoot up when it normally wouldn't, you may get nauseated and dizzy from doing what you think amounts to "nothing," etc. Also, you'll be surprised how many muscle groups will be effected. It's individual, but when I first tried leg press again (using the just the resistance of the sled to start), the very upper portion of my abs felt compromised and that kept me from immediately jumping straight back into heavy legs (in addition to the fact that I'd feel wiped out super easily).

I don't think there's any one "right" answer to how to start working out again as everyone's experience will be different. For me personally, once I was released to do upper body, I played around with light 20 rep sets (starting by simply taking my body through weightless range of motion movements) and added weight as I felt safe. Once the 20 rep sets started getting too challenging to complete with the weight I was using, I started lowering the reps and upping the weight so long as it felt safe to do so. Sometimes I'd up weight several times in the same day on a particular exercise, sometimes it felt like I had better take it easy on a certain exercise and try again the next workout. Sometimes I had to stop what I was doing and go home because I felt sick from just a little bit of activity. I expected to have issues with things like bench press, but was surprised that I had issues with things like pulldowns and tricep press for a while (if you think about how muscle groups work together, it's not all that surprising but sometimes it doesn't occur to you how intertwined everything is until you experience something like this).

So far as bouncing goes, walking on a flat surface caused too much bounce for me. Walking on an incline fixed that issue. You can also use a stairmaster in a way that minimizes bounce, so that's an option so long as you remain steady enough that you don't have to catch yourself if you loose your balance (not good for those pecs to have to save your bodyweight from a fall at this point). Again, pay attention to whether your body seems weaker than usual to avoid accidentally pushing yourself too far.

Take it slow and be safe! You'll be back to yourself soon!

Sarahe215 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sarahe215 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sarahe215 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sarahe215 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sarahe215 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sarahe215 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sarahe215 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sarahe215 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sarahe215 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sarahe215 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sarahe215 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Amanda76 View Post
    Is your surgeon fully aware of what you do for fitness? Did you get overs or unders (you typically have to wait longer to work upper body if you got unders)? With unders, I wasn't allowed to do upper body until the 5th week (would have been the 6th, but I went to my check up early and was cleared). I was cleared to do light lower body and easy cardio the second week.

I personally started with bodyweight everything (even legs) to make sure my body reacted okay to activity. Remember that you are still recovering from surgery, so your blood pressure may shoot up when it normally wouldn't, you may get nauseated and dizzy from doing what you think amounts to "nothing," etc. Also, you'll be surprised how many muscle groups will be effected. It's individual, but when I first tried leg press again (using the just the resistance of the sled to start), the very upper portion of my abs felt compromised and that kept me from immediately jumping straight back into heavy legs (in addition to the fact that I'd feel wiped out super easily).

I don't think there's any one "right" answer to how to start working out again as everyone's experience will be different. For me personally, once I was released to do upper body, I played around with light 20 rep sets (starting by simply taking my body through weightless range of motion movements) and added weight as I felt safe. Once the 20 rep sets started getting too challenging to complete with the weight I was using, I started lowering the reps and upping the weight so long as it felt safe to do so. Sometimes I'd up weight several times in the same day on a particular exercise, sometimes it felt like I had better take it easy on a certain exercise and try again the next workout. Sometimes I had to stop what I was doing and go home because I felt sick from just a little bit of activity. I expected to have issues with things like bench press, but was surprised that I had issues with things like pulldowns and tricep press for a while (if you think about how muscle groups work together, it's not all that surprising but sometimes it doesn't occur to you how intertwined everything is until you experience something like this).

So far as bouncing goes, walking on a flat surface caused too much bounce for me. Walking on an incline fixed that issue. You can also use a stairmaster in a way that minimizes bounce, so that's an option so long as you remain steady enough that you don't have to catch yourself if you loose your balance (not good for those pecs to have to save your bodyweight from a fall at this point). Again, pay attention to whether your body seems weaker than usual to avoid accidentally pushing yourself too far.

Take it slow and be safe! You'll be back to yourself soon!
    Thanks for this! Ive been researching for weeks and this has been the most informative post ive come across. My surgery is scheduled for January 8th and I am not-so-patiently waiting. Losing close to 100lbs has left me with uneven, sagging "light A cups."
    "I remember certain people trying to put negative thoughts in my mind. Trying to persuade me to slow down. But I had found the thing to which I wanted to devote my total energies and there was no stopping me." - Arnold

Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Sarahe215 View Post
    Thanks for this! Ive been researching for weeks and this has been the most informative post ive come across. My surgery is scheduled for January 8th and I am not-so-patiently waiting. Losing close to 100lbs has left me with uneven, sagging "light A cups."
    Wow! Great job on the weight loss! You look fantastic! January 8th will be here before you know it. Congratulations!

Saylorsd21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Boobs

I just decided to do my first competition, not yet decided figure or bikini. My coach wants to see how my body will adapt and then decide. My question for all those natural chested competitors out there is... After competition is over and you start packing on fat again, did your boobs return to normal? I imagine this is an individual question as everyone is different.

LaBellaVita1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaBellaVita1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaBellaVita1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaBellaVita1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaBellaVita1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaBellaVita1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaBellaVita1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaBellaVita1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaBellaVita1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaBellaVita1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaBellaVita1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    its safe to say my boobs have dissapeared. FML
    ...You're half a world away.. but in my mind I whisper every single word you say...

Jellomk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jellomk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jellomk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jellomk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jellomk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jellomk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jellomk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jellomk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jellomk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jellomk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jellomk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by imperfectly_lou View Post
    Oh thank god... If I read one more post about losing breasts through weight training, I may scream
    I'm more concerned about maintaining my small round boob size than loosing it. Don't know why people are obsessed with that.
    Cheeky and smug always.

DianaBello has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DianaBello has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DianaBello has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DianaBello has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DianaBello has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DianaBello has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DianaBello has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DianaBello has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DianaBello has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DianaBello has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DianaBello has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Great post idea!

hlind13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hlind13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hlind13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hlind13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hlind13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hlind13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hlind13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hlind13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hlind13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hlind13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hlind13 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Great post. I have rather large (DDD) natural breasts and would like a reduction as I feel the size detracts from the rest of my body. Also can make me look fat if not wearing the proper clothing. Any reducers here? Also I have lost close to 50 lbs, and have the same cup size, so what's up with that?
    No one knows when you have given everything, you must give more.

Euell is on a distinguished road. (+10) Euell is on a distinguished road. (+10) Euell is on a distinguished road. (+10) Euell is on a distinguished road. (+10) Euell is on a distinguished road. (+10) Euell is on a distinguished road. (+10) Euell is on a distinguished road. (+10) Euell is on a distinguished road. (+10) Euell is on a distinguished road. (+10) Euell is on a distinguished road. (+10) Euell is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    information looks useful

caligirl4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'll have my 2nd BA in January, "upgrading" my Mentor 325cc mod+ silicone gels to most likely 500cc high profiles. I'm still somewhat uncertain regarding cc-amount and profile. Do any of you have ultra high profile? My PS says he would recommend 500-525cc high profile or ultra high, but I'm a little concerned they'll be too big?
    I'm 5'4 and 115-120lbs (115 when stage ready for Bikini), and I want no less than a DD.

maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000) maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000) maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000) maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000) maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000) maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000) maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000) maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000) maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000) maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000) maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by caligirl4 View Post
    I'll have my 2nd BA in January, "upgrading" my Mentor 325cc mod+ silicone gels to most likely 500cc high profiles. I'm still somewhat uncertain regarding cc-amount and profile. Do any of you have ultra high profile? My PS says he would recommend 500-525cc high profile or ultra high, but I'm a little concerned they'll be too big?
    I'm 5'4 and 115-120lbs (115 when stage ready for Bikini), and I want no less than a DD.
    I have 550cc HP (saline). We have similar stats and I think they fit my frame pretty well. In a bikini they look sort of big, yes, but clothed they can be down played (great for work of family gatherings). I'm way bigger than a DD though and there is no way I can fit in any bra/bikinis at VS anymore though... Just a warning
    Mom of two boys. Natural competitor.

IDFA Pro Bikini
    UFE Elite Bikini/Fitness

Sarahe215 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sarahe215 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sarahe215 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sarahe215 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sarahe215 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sarahe215 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sarahe215 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sarahe215 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sarahe215 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sarahe215 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sarahe215 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thumbs up 2 days post op!

I am 2 days post BA surgery and I could not be happier. I can't express to you guys how helpful this thread has been to me since the beginning. Although my new breasts are high and tight, I can already tell that they are going to fill out my figure perfectly! I am 5'8 140lbs and have always been pear shaped. My once "fat" hips and legs have transformed into hard and strong glutes, quads and hammies. My "light A cup" chest had been bumming me out for quite some time, and now I love what I see what I look in the mirror. A classic hourglass figure with muscles and curves! So, thank you to all the women who posted their stories and advice in this thread. It's been a huge help!
    "I remember certain people trying to put negative thoughts in my mind. Trying to persuade me to slow down. But I had found the thing to which I wanted to devote my total energies and there was no stopping me." - Arnold

parquela236 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi, I plan to have a BA and loss weight. What have I to do first? Losing weight, right?