Closed Thread
Page 11 of 330 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast
    Essexlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Essexlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Essexlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Essexlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Essexlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Essexlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Essexlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Essexlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Essexlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Essexlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Essexlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Keetman View Post
    Why did this thread about grips/straps get closed:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=122983341

I understand xephonics and essex got a little heated, but it was a discussion and this is a discussion board. I actually learned something from the banter in there. I can't believe with all the bullcrap threads on here that are obviously from trolls that this one is the one the mods shut down? Good grief.
    The only thing I can think of is gear/raw discussion, I know in the PL section they don't like arguments about it, although I wouldn't really call that one. Who knows

Originally Posted by yankeemarko1 View Post
    JF has posts on this page from yesterday. Not sure what you are looking at.
    Look under his name; Banned.

Originally Posted by Wildtim View Post
    What happened to jfindon??? Dont see anything in his post history?
    Maybe it got deleted? Hmm..

Anyway, a couple weeks ago I did go to play basketball with a the guys from my church, got my ass handed to me too. I got run into the ground, and a couple of the guys were 20 years my senior. I was the shortest there (at 5'10") and I do know that I suck but I didn't think I was in that bad a shape. I guess that's what I get for not doing my cardio.

Since I've been doing bodyweight stuff anyway to heal up, I want to go on record here and say that I am starting a cardio regime. It just seems like a bigger comitment to shre it with you guys. I'll be doing 30 minutes on the bike 3 times a week starting when I get back home a week from wednessday, for 3 weeks and bumping it up to 40 after that with a goal of and hour in the "cadio zone" by summer. in addition to that I'll be doing my bodyweight workout the other two days.

I'm on the record now I better follow through.
    Good luck with the cardio, I know it's good for you, but I hate it!
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 22

RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 21

www.mutantfitness.com buffbrown21's Avatar
    buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What happened to jfindon??? Dont see anything in his post history?

Anyway, a couple weeks ago I did go to play basketball with a the guys from my church, got my ass handed to me too. I got run into the ground, and a couple of the guys were 20 years my senior. I was the shortest there (at 5'10") and I do know that I suck but I didn't think I was in that bad a shape. I guess that's what I get for not doing my cardio.

Since I've been doing bodyweight stuff anyway to heal up, I want to go on record here and say that I am starting a cardio regime. It just seems like a bigger comitment to shre it with you guys. I'll be doing 30 minutes on the bike 3 times a week starting when I get back home a week from wednessday, for 3 weeks and bumping it up to 40 after that with a goal of and hour in the "cadio zone" by summer. in addition to that I'll be doing my bodyweight workout the other two days.

I'm on the record now I better follow through.
    Hang in there brother. All my buddies are basketball players throughout high school and about 4 of them played some level of college ball, so I always just tried to outwork them. In other words, cardio is your friend, good luck.

JF has posts on this page from yesterday. Not sure what you are looking at.

I am doing the cardio too. My lungs got so bad last year when I was ill it was crazy. I am doing 30 minutes in the AM six days a week. I then do my Recon Ron Pullup program when I am warm. Weights are at night. So far so good except for legs. I am still bothered by my friend the blood clot in my left leg. It is so weak I can't believe it.
    Wow. Apparently JF is banned? Anyone figure out what happened?

How is the Recon Ron program working out for you? I have heard/read good things, but havent used it myself.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member #14

www.ShankAZombie.com

4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Prolly entered the misc without a condom.
    []--[]Equipment Crew #33[]--[]

Just be yourself...Everybody else is taken!

My Flickr Photo stuff.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/e_maxwell_photography/

Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by buffbrown21 View Post
    Hang in there brother. All my buddies are basketball players throughout high school and about 4 of them played some level of college ball, so I always just tried to outwork them. In other words, cardio is your friend, good luck.
    I'm waiting for next time to really suffer humiliation, my Pastor (who ran me into the ground) said that one of our members didn't make it because of work, he played all four years of college ball, on scholarship. Granted that was a while ago, but he's still 6'8".
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 11

"As iron sharpens iron so one man sharpens another" Proverbs 27:17

Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz
    Ok this is really childish, but somehow very usefull on this site.

I found a site that give me a link to the Facepalm gallery. Every time you refresh the page the facepalm image changes.

xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

I found a site that give me a link to the Facepalm gallery. Every time you refresh the page the facepalm image changes.

saw you use it to the wd40 topic
    ()---() York Barbell Club #37 ()---()

HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000)

LOL, you posted this in the WD40 thread and I thought I maybe had a glass of wine too many.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No.2

Lifetime reps: TheSuccessful1

Riggaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riggaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riggaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riggaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riggaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riggaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riggaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riggaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riggaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riggaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riggaman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    LOL that was really bugging me out. By the way, the person who started the WD40 thread is the same guy who has been asking about benches forever. There's not enough facepalm on the internet for that guy.

yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    How is the Recon Ron program working out for you? I have heard/read good things, but havent used it myself.
    I like it. Pull ups have always been weak for me. I just finished week 6. You really don't notice the increase in volume from week to week because it only goes up one or two reps total per week. My stamina has really improved. I'm going to take it as far as I can and see what happens.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No.19

Proud Owner of an Irish Tan

Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I like it. Pull ups have always been weak for me. I just finished week 6. You really don't notice the increase in volume from week to week because it only goes up one or two reps total per week. My stamina has really improved. I'm going to take it as far as I can and see what happens.
    that's cool. i started the armstrong program a while back and aborted due to injury and having a newborn...but am getting back into the swing of things. i have to say the armstrong one is hard to keep focus if you're doing other things like squats/bench/dl's real heavy. each day on that one is something different.

i like that the recon ron one is pretty straightforward.

animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    here's me failing my deadlift session friday morning. i'm gonna give it another go tomorrow morning.

"If there must be trouble let it be in my day, that my child may have peace." -Thomas Paine

[]---[]Equipment Crew Member No.3[]---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #2 ()---()

4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Way off topic but.......

I have a Combodian freind of mine who took me to coffee today.
    All I can say is WOW you need to make asian freind if you don't have one.(Ihave lots)

Basically a sports bar with big screens and guys playing Dominoes.

The WOW part is girls wearing thong lingerie and high heels serving free sweet tea and cheap Coffee drinks and Smoothies.They were some of the Hottest no body fat honey's I have ever seen!It really put most of the gentlemen's clubs I have ever been to to shame.
    []--[]Equipment Crew #33[]--[]

Just be yourself...Everybody else is taken!

My Flickr Photo stuff.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/e_maxwell_photography/

BRUTUSPLAC is just really nice. (+1000) BRUTUSPLAC is just really nice. (+1000) BRUTUSPLAC is just really nice. (+1000) BRUTUSPLAC is just really nice. (+1000) BRUTUSPLAC is just really nice. (+1000) BRUTUSPLAC is just really nice. (+1000) BRUTUSPLAC is just really nice. (+1000) BRUTUSPLAC is just really nice. (+1000) BRUTUSPLAC is just really nice. (+1000) BRUTUSPLAC is just really nice. (+1000) BRUTUSPLAC is just really nice. (+1000)

Smile

Hello Folks ,

I'm alive and doing great .No more pc issues for now. pc got stripped and rebuilt.

CA was a security program i was using thru my local cable comp. AND when i switched to A T & T i didnt want the program to run out and get screwed. The companby was no help in deleting the program so i learned to to do everything myself .

my pc kept locking up with parentalk controls all over the place ,

Work & union settled for the next 3 yrs, so thats a ton of stress gone,

Hope everyone is great & well

peaceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

retail710 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) retail710 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) retail710 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) retail710 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) retail710 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) retail710 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) retail710 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) retail710 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) retail710 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) retail710 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) retail710 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I've just joined the forum but it seems I not to have permission to post. Is there something I need to do first?
    Thanks

animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BRUTUSPLAC View Post
    Hello Folks ,

I'm alive and doing great .No more pc issues for now. pc got stripped and rebuilt.

CA was a security program i was using thru my local cable comp. AND when i switched to A T & T i didnt want the program to run out and get screwed. The companby was no help in deleting the program so i learned to to do everything myself .

been wondering about you brutus- glad to see you are ok. how's the training been?

Originally Posted by retail710 View Post
    I've just joined the forum but it seems I not to have permission to post. Is there something I need to do first?
    Thanks
    go away. if you are gonna post in threads, at least add something usefull to it (texas power bar thread).
    "If there must be trouble let it be in my day, that my child may have peace." -Thomas Paine

Is is just me or all the Google and FAQ challenged poster driving anyone else nuts lately?

Is is just me or all the Google and FAQ challenged poster driving anyone else nuts lately?
    it's me too. usually they are here early in the year and gone by now. guess it took them a while to find us?

Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Whats up, crew! Thought I would post some pics in here of my weekend scores, I hope no one minds

Snagged a Model C form a guy in Austin. He said I was the first person to email him so he held it for me, even though he got about 25 responses on it and someone even offered him more than asking price. Picked it up for $450 and I feel pretty good about it.

Met jrr on Saturday morning and picked up this chalk bowl from him, very solid

Last but not least I grabbed these Powerblocks and stand for the low low price of . . . $100 Probably gonna flip these, trying to upgrade to the new IMs

Thats all the porn I have for now, hope you enjoyed
    Last edited by Jimbo.; 03-15-2010 at 01:19 PM.

Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by retail710 View Post
    Thanks
    glad to see this punk got banned, but how the heck did jfindon get banned? Makes no sense, that guy has been on here a long time

Riggaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riggaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riggaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riggaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riggaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riggaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riggaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riggaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riggaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riggaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riggaman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Jimbo. View Post
    Whats up, crew! Thought I would post some pics in here of my weekend scores, I hope no one minds
    Atta boy!

Those are some nice scores, Jimbo. I know you've had your eyes peeled for a C2 rower for a while. Congrats!

Originally Posted by Riggaman View Post
    Atta boy!

Those are some nice scores, Jimbo. I know you've had your eyes peeled for a C2 rower for a while. Congrats!
    Thanks, man, appreciate it, yeah I am pretty happy about the rower, been watching for one since last summer. Feels good to finally have it, now to start using it!

www.mutantfitness.com buffbrown21's Avatar
    buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Keep me informed of your progress.

Originally Posted by animalfan View Post
    here's me failing my deadlift session friday morning. i'm gonna give it another go tomorrow morning.

Dude, you definitely have that in you. I expect you to nail it next time.

Originally Posted by BRUTUSPLAC View Post
    Hello Folks ,

Glad to hear from you. Stick around!

Snagged a Model C form a guy in Austin. He said I was the first person to email him so he held it for me, even though he got about 25 responses on it and someone even offered him more than asking price. Picked it up for $450 and I feel pretty good about it.

Last but not least I grabbed these Powerblocks and stand for the low low price of . . . $100 Probably gonna flip these, trying to upgrade to the new IMs

Dude. Some great score there. Im jealous.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member #14

www.ShankAZombie.com

jrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrr will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Great scores jimbo, thats actually the fifth chalk bowl I've gone through, glad it got a good home.

. . . Dude. Some great score there. Im jealous.
    Thanks man, best I have done in a while.

Originally Posted by jrr View Post
    Great scores jimbo, thats actually the fifth chalk bowl I've gone through, glad it got a good home.
    Thanks jrr, I like the bowl, used it tonight. It was nice meeting you!

RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Wanna sell the stand separate? If it dissasembles of course.....
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 21

Originally Posted by animalfan View Post
    You definitely got that, Animal! All I can say is that I'm glad I wasn't standing right there when you failed that lift. You looked ready to cave somebody's face in! LOL

lpsevier is just really nice. (+1000) lpsevier is just really nice. (+1000) lpsevier is just really nice. (+1000) lpsevier is just really nice. (+1000) lpsevier is just really nice. (+1000) lpsevier is just really nice. (+1000) lpsevier is just really nice. (+1000) lpsevier is just really nice. (+1000) lpsevier is just really nice. (+1000) lpsevier is just really nice. (+1000) lpsevier is just really nice. (+1000)
    100 bucks for powerblocks, nice!

Originally Posted by RemainDieHard View Post
    Wanna sell the stand separate? If it dissasembles of course.....
    Yeah I thought about keeping the stand for myself since I have another set of blocks, but I think I am gonna sell them together to get as much profit out of them as I can

Originally Posted by lpsevier View Post
    100 bucks for powerblocks, nice!
    Yeah, I couldn't believe it, the guy even delivered them to me, guess he needed some quick cash

Dude, you definitely have that in you. I expect you to nail it next time.
    Originally Posted by Riggaman View Post
    You definitely got that, Animal! All I can say is that I'm glad I wasn't standing right there when you failed that lift. You looked ready to cave somebody's face in! LOL
    thanks guys- i missed the second rep again. i'm gonna repeat that day on saturday and i'm not leaving the gym till i get it. i did rack pulls after i missed it yesterday (and after i did the speed deads), went up to 545.

my cap bar finally gave up. i'll keep it for rack pulls and other destructive movements until it's too bent to use.

edit: nice scores, jimbo
    Last edited by animalfan; 03-16-2010 at 09:37 AM.

Closed Thread