Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    shadowsfall19
    Originally Posted by Skettch View Post
    Someone is mad.
    Lol, not at all.

First of all, I could give a monkey's nutsack about you and your narrow minded world view...it's not my fault you're such and easy target to make fun of.

Secondly, when you travel the world and experience different cultures and different women in different countries, it becomes easy to write people off like you as trivial, shallow and vapid. That pretty much goes for any everyday situation.

I once took people like you seriously, but...I'm afraid I'm just doin' it all for the lulz now.

You mad?

SecretAsnMan92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SecretAsnMan92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SecretAsnMan92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SecretAsnMan92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SecretAsnMan92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SecretAsnMan92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SecretAsnMan92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SecretAsnMan92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SecretAsnMan92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SecretAsnMan92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SecretAsnMan92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by skinnydude View Post
    but do u have an asian penor

5'11 128lbs ???? u skinnier than me boy
    negative,

im clear across teh board

Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by shadowsfall19 View Post
    Lol, not at all.

First of all, I could give a monkey's nutsack about you and your narrow minded world view...it's not my fault you're such and easy target to make fun of.

Secondly, when you travel the world and experience different cultures and different women in different countries, it becomes easy to write people off like you as trivial, shallow and vapid. That pretty much goes for any everyday situation.

I once took people like you seriously, but...I'm afraid I'm just doin' it all for the lulz now.

You mad?
    Your long winded responses show, that you are quite mad.
    Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder. - Arnold J. Toynbee

"Death of the West:How Dying Populations and Immigrant Invasions Imperil Our Country and Civilization", -Patrick Buchanan.

I have AWMNS(angry white male nerd syndrome), its an offshoot of AWMS(angry white male syndrome) but incorporates my nerdy demeanor.

shadowsfall19
    Originally Posted by TripleTrouble View Post
    I find your post amusing. We are talking about physical attractiveness. What attracts women to you. If your talking about getting a long term partner then you're obviously in the wrong thread. Political and social beliefs lmao, like hot girls give a crap about that. Go to college, a club etc anywhere there are girls, go talk about political and social beliefs etc and you'll get nowhere, the girls will look at you and decide if they want to sleep with you, just how guys do when they see a hot girl. Lets be realistic and this thread will be saved.
    Too much truth in this post.

Though with girls it's a little different. Guy see a nice rack, or a nice ass and automatically start thinking about sex.

With girls, it's more about validation and status. Nabbing a good-looking guy gives her validation and status with her friends...and status is about all women respond to.

By the way, don't take my word for it:

So what is it about being good looking that women are attracted to? Here?s the thing I?ve learned over the years of studying female psychology. Women aren?t turned on by looks the way men are. To a degree, yes, if a man has a nice ass, she?ll look at it, but she won?t stare at it and think about sex like we do when we see a body part that we appreciate. A good-looking man doesn?t just offer looks. He offers validation. A woman will feel more inclined to give a hot guy a chance because of how her friends will admire her for snagging him. A woman usually instantly perceives hot guys to be confident and have lots of pre-selection, which is something that we (men) are supposed to communicate through game ? right? Attractive men don?t need to communicate this because their looks imply it already! But if a hot guy says all the wrong things and indicates to the woman that he is not meeting her expectations he gets rejected just like the rest the boys.
    Boom. Headshot.

EDIT: Here's the source- http://www.pickuppodcast.com/blogs/p...r-do-they.aspx
    Last edited by shadowsfall19; 01-18-2009 at 02:06 PM.

shadowsfall19
    Your long winded responses show, that you are quite mad.
    You unawareness to teh lulz, show that you are quite dim.

Need me to type slower for you?

Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000)
    You unawareness to teh lulz, show that you are quite dim.

Need me to type slower for you?
    What you say lacks purpose.

"Death of the West:How Dying Populations and Immigrant Invasions Imperil Our Country and Civilization", -Patrick Buchanan.

I have AWMNS(angry white male nerd syndrome), its an offshoot of AWMS(angry white male syndrome) but incorporates my nerdy demeanor.

Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Truthfully if you are over 5'5", good looks will get you a ton of girls.

Being a tall guy is rarely enough unless you are a football player or some other kind of popular guy.

(yes 6'1")

shadowsfall19
    What you say lacks purpose.
    What you say lacks substance.

What you say lacks substance.
    It accomplishes its goal.

TripleTrouble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TripleTrouble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TripleTrouble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TripleTrouble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TripleTrouble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TripleTrouble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TripleTrouble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TripleTrouble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TripleTrouble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TripleTrouble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TripleTrouble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Replicator View Post
    Strong rep power bro.

Oh, and I do really hate those c*nts that insist on responding with "your 136 lbs", but you're kind of asking for it with that post...
    I cant figure out if your being sarcastic or not. What i posted was my opinion, i didnt say it was fact, but from what ive seen its true. Btw, to respond to the "c*nt" who ignored my post and mentioned my weight i.e you, i look like im 165, check my stats, besides, thats not the point, thats just immature.

Another thing, ive found that the girls my age 18+ in college, have been through high school and they're looking for more manly men not Ronnie Coleman type just a guy who is muscular, has muscular arms, shoulders etc. Im talking about the majority of women. Its safe to say that guys are generally attracted to a slim girl with a nice ass and t*ts because thats the classic shape for a girl just like the broad shoulders, muscular v-taper is the classic shape for a man. Go to the female misc, the women there like built guys they're kinda in the minority because they're interested in bb'ing themselves so they like kinda huge guys, they wont be attracted to Brad Pitt's physique or the guy posted above^.

Women are different- yes. But god damn dont they like a muscular man with a v-taper and abs. (no homo)
    Last edited by TripleTrouble; 01-18-2009 at 02:25 PM.

shadowsfall19
    It accomplishes its goal.
    If you're goal is to show lack of depth to your character, then I'd say you've done an A+ job.

Here's an internet for you:

Ehh....better luck next time.

If you're goal is to show lack of depth to your character, then I'd say you've done an A+ job.
    Not at all, I think my success has been demonstrated throughout this thread.

shadowsfall19
    Women are different- yes. But god damn dont they like a muscular man with a v-taper and abs. (no homo)
    Trufax, brah.

Don't let anyone tell you that looks don't matter...preselection switches for the win. Lolz.

shadowsfall19
    Not at all, I think my success has been demonstrated throughout this thread.
    Stuck in your own reality, it seems.

Not surprising.

Stuck in your own reality, it seems.

Not surprising.
    People tend to see what they want to see,

shadowsfall19
    People tend to see what they want to see,
    Seeing what you want to see is one thing...

Complete and utter obliviousness and ignorance to the world around you is quite another.

Jus' sayin', brah. :P

Seeing what you want to see is one thing...

Complete and utter obliviousness and ignorance to the world around you is quite another.

Jus' sayin', brah. :P
    I think my above post rings true.

shadowsfall19
    I think my above post rings true.
    I rest my case. Well, I'm bored now...

I rest my case. Well, I'm bored now...
    how unfortunate

^
    lol
    Last edited by Skettch; 01-18-2009 at 02:40 PM.

skinnydude will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnydude will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnydude will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnydude will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnydude will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnydude will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnydude will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnydude will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnydude will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnydude will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnydude will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    And the award for picking multiple arguments with the most people in a single thread goes to

?????????????????

shadowsfall19
    And the award for picking multiple arguments with the most people in a single thread goes to

?????????????????

Jus sayin', brah. Jus sayin...lolz.

skinnydude will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnydude will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnydude will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnydude will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnydude will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnydude will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnydude will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnydude will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnydude will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnydude will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnydude will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Jus sayin', brah. Jus sayin...lolz.
    lol

still u do win the award bro, be happy

shadowsfall19
    lol

still u do win the award bro, be happy
    I'll be happy to take that one.

You be happy with your sausage fests, circle jerks and lemon parties, brah.

You be happy with your sausage fests, circle jerks and lemon parties, brah.
    care to explain these things?

Sounds like something you seem to know about?

shadowsfall19
    care to explain these things?

Sounds like something you seem to know about?
    u unaware?

Replicator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Replicator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Replicator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Replicator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Replicator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Replicator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Replicator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Replicator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Replicator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Replicator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Replicator is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I cant figure out if your being sarcastic or not. What i posted was my opinion, i didnt say it was fact, but from what ive seen its true. Btw, to respond to the "c*nt" who ignored my post and mentioned my weight i.e you, i look like im 165, check my stats, besides, thats not the point, thats just immature.

Another thing, ive found that the girls my age 18+ in college, have been through high school and they're looking for more manly men not Ronnie Coleman type just a guy who is muscular, has muscular arms, shoulders etc. Im talking about the majority of women. Its safe to say that guys are generally attracted to a slim girl with a nice ass and t*ts because thats the classic shape for a girl just like the broad shoulders, muscular v-taper is the classic shape for a man. Go to the female misc, the women there like built guys they're kinda in the minority because they're interested in bb'ing themselves so they like kinda huge guys, they wont be attracted to Brad Pitt's physique or the guy posted above^.

I read your below post basically like this: "Girls find me attractive" then "this is what girls find attractive". I assumed you meant that you fulfilled that criteria i.e. you are muscular, broad shouldered, big armed. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I don't think you look 165 either, I think you look 135 (judging by your profile pic; maybe that's old?). Not trying to be a dick, that's just what I see.

In my experience dont listen to girls who say looks are not what they look for thats complete bullsh*t. Ive seen hundreds of girls in my high school, college, out on the streets etc. Girls come up to me and start talking, most of the time they dont really care what i have to say because they are attracted to me. When a girl see's you and decides she wants to fu*k you, your telling me thats not looks? Your talking about getting pussy then obviously looks are important. Getting a long term partner then personality will play a part.

Dont bother with girls who like skinny weak feminine guys. If you want to get the hottest girls 8+ then you need to look like a real man.

Broad shoulders
    Muscular, not too big.
    Lean
    Big arms
    V-taper
    Abs- show em your abs and they're yours lol.
    Clean, groomed, facial hair is good if its kept clean.
    Nice clothes, fitted well, no baggy or super tight clothes
    Nice teeth
    Tanned, most girls are attracted to tanned guys, although its not hugely important.

Thats my two cents, thanks for reading.

Off topic:

how come I weigh just a bit more than u and also low body fat but dont look as musclular and 'big' as you

Is it because I am around 5'10-11

Does 3 inches really make that much difference

How much more weight does one need for an extra inch in height to look relative size etc...

so 135lbs at 5'8
    =140lbs at 5'9
    =155lbs at 5'11
    all same body fat

just random numbers?

Or genetics...example I have quite a big ass (sexy Im told) compared to my stick arms etc...And abs not so good, so I get muscle on my ass and thighs easier and quicker than other areas

What exercises you do for your abs out of interest?
    Last edited by skinnydude; 01-19-2009 at 11:22 AM.

Replicator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Replicator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Replicator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Replicator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Replicator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Replicator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Replicator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Replicator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Replicator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Replicator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Replicator is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Off topic:

how come I weigh just a bit more than u and also low body fat but dont look as musclular and 'big' as you

Is it because I am around 5'10-11

Does 3 inches really make that much difference

How much more weight does one need for an extra inch in height to look relative size etc...

so 135lbs at 5'8
    =140lbs at 5'9
    =155lbs at 5'11
    all same body fat

just random numbers?

Or genetics...example I have quite a big ass (sexy Im told) compared to my stick arms etc...And abs not so good, so I get muscle on my ass and thighs easier and quicker than other areas

What exercises you do for your abs out of interest?
    He probably has better physical proportions.

5'8" 135 ~= 5'9" 139 ~= 5'10" 143 ~= 5'11" 147. Work it out by using the body mass index.

Originally Posted by Replicator View Post
    He probably has better physical proportions.

5'8" 135 ~= 5'9" 139 ~= 5'10" 143 ~= 5'11" 147. Work it out by using the body mass index.
    cool I prob need to get to 145lbs at 8% bf then ???

Currently about 135lbs at I guess 10% bf

cool I prob need to get to 145lbs at 8% bf then ???

Currently about 135lbs at I guess 10% bf
    Yeah I guess, but if like you said earlier you are bottom heavy you'll probably have to gain a bit more. I think 160 is a good intitial benchmark to aim for for a naturally skinny and lean 5'10" guy.