Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
    thebankcard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebankcard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebankcard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebankcard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebankcard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebankcard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebankcard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebankcard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebankcard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebankcard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebankcard is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by SpeedDemon5 View Post
    Thank you.... As if everyone hadnt been like me at one point...
    I've never been like you when I was 15 thought i loved some chick it was infatuation dated for 2months thought **** this sucks 2weeks later on to the next girl.

You never even held this girls hand and your giving her your heart you don't even know what she like besides what she tells you via text or fb. Like **** what her favorite colour what does she do on her spare time what is the name of 3 of her close friends simple questions you can't answer honestly get over her. nothing has started and nothing is ever going to happen end thread NOW
    Mission: to corrupt and concur

Time to get SHREDDED

[A]lpha [B]eard [C]rew

PSVita Crew

IIFYLS( If It Fits Your Life Style) Crew

LMFAO HAHAHA YOU GOT YOUR PHYSIQUE BY TAKING DRUGS LMFAO WHAT A JOKE!!!

SpeedDemon5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpeedDemon5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpeedDemon5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpeedDemon5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpeedDemon5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpeedDemon5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpeedDemon5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpeedDemon5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpeedDemon5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpeedDemon5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpeedDemon5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by thebankcard View Post
    I've never been like you when I was 15 thought i loved some chick it was infatuation dated for 2months thought **** this sucks 2weeks later on to the next girl.

You never even held this girls hand and your giving her your heart you don't even know what she like besides what she tells you via text or fb. Like **** what her favorite colour what does she do on her spare time what is the name of 3 of her close friends simple questions you can't answer honestly get over her. nothing has started and nothing is ever going to happen end thread NOW
    I never said any thing was going to happen. Lol I know that. But yes I cant answer all that sh*t.

Stunt Professional WhiteKnight4U's Avatar
    WhiteKnight4U is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhiteKnight4U is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhiteKnight4U is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhiteKnight4U is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhiteKnight4U is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhiteKnight4U is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhiteKnight4U is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhiteKnight4U is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhiteKnight4U is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhiteKnight4U is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhiteKnight4U is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lol
    "If death is victory; how afraid of life can we be?"
    "In order to be brave or courageous, you must first be consumed with fear, for a person who is not afraid cannot be brave."
    Invert Y-axis crew

lonerguy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lonerguy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lonerguy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lonerguy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lonerguy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lonerguy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lonerguy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lonerguy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lonerguy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lonerguy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lonerguy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    When I was younger, I was like this too.