Page 102 of 156 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,060 of 4671
    swolegame12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolegame12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolegame12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolegame12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolegame12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolegame12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolegame12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolegame12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolegame12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolegame12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolegame12 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Definitely interested in this especially from your company! I haven't used a casein but if I'm lucky enough to win I plan on using a small amount mixed with my whey post workout and then a full serving each night. This sounds like the right way to do it! Vanilla soft Serv would be my choice!! Probably gonna throw some peanut butter in as well!

BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Congrats Robboe! Solid choice for a winner, this man knows how to bake!

Will be in for tomorrow again!
    NASM Certified Personal Trainer and Nutritionist
    Online Trainer/Coach - PM for Details/Inquiries

BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BigBoLuke93 View Post
    I've been really interested in Universal's Casein Pro ever since I saw the announcement promo thread.

I have used protein blends containing a decent amount of micellar casein for quite awhile now, but only recently have I started incorporating a 100% casein product into my supplements/nutrition (less than 6 months). After doing some research, I'm very interested in the fact that Casein allows greater Nitrogen retention than Whey, allowing for greater protein utilization. Too many people are concerned with 'quickly digesting, super fast Whey protein' immediately after a workout, when in reality it really doesn't matter much in the context of your total daily protein intake and diet. But for the fact about Casein allowing a greater Nitrogen retention and balance, for increased protein synthesis, I find that Casein is superior to Whey if you had to choose between the two. For this reason, I have grown much more interest in Casein and Casein based products.

I also like the texture and taste Casein provides, and it's inherently 'thicker' nature, versus Whey which is usually rather thin mixing. Casein works much, much better for "Sludge" - which is my current go-to method of consuming protein powder - because of how nice and thick it mixes up. I really enjoy having a nice big bowl of Casein Sludge post workout, or any time I'm craving something tasty and need to get some protein in. I also really enjoy using Casein in food/cooking settings as well, because I believe it really shines in that area too. It helps make a great, thick batter for some of the best protein pancakes/waffles with an awesome fluffy texture (much better than Whey) and the flavor comes through very well. Casein is also great in proatmeal, Greek Yogurt, protein cheesecakes, and pretty much anything. I find it much better to work with in cooking settings than Whey as well, so it's always nice to have a good Casein on hand for protein recipes.

Overall, I think Micellar Casein is an awesome source of protein that everyone could benefit from by incorporating into their supplements/nutrition program for the benefits it provides. I'm really interested in trying Universal's Casein Pro, because you guys didn't cut corners with cheaper sub-par Caseinates, and did it right by going with 100% quality Micellar Casein. I'd love to be able to give a tub a shot and review, because with how awesome the profile looks, it could very well become a staple in my protein supplementation.

I'm usually a Vanilla guy, so I think I would like to try the Vanilla Soft Serve flavor out as it is very versatile option, especially in cooking. Although Chocolate Milkshake does sound good, and I'd be curious to see if you guys could make me a chocolate lover.

Either way, thanks for the opportunity to try out a new great looking Micellar Casein from a solid company, and good luck to everyone else who enters.

Bump with pics.. more where these came from

Some good ol' Cinnamon Bun Proatmeal

Protein Pancakes layered and topped with Chocolate Sludge and Kiwi slices

Protein Pancakes layered with Cinnabun Sludge

Cinnamon Bun Protein Ice Cream w/ Apple Slices

Vanilla Cupcake Batter Protein Ice Cream topped with Chocolate Truffle syrup

Vanilla Protein Ice Cream w/ Banana Slices mixed in and topped with Cinnamon

Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake w/ Chocolate Peanut Butter Glaze

Chocolate/Cookies and Cream Cake w/ Vanilla Glaze

BOOM.
    Bump for Sunday!

To go along with my other pics, I just made these bad boys up today!

Cinnamon Rolls made with Dymatize Elite Casein Cinnamon Bun

Per Roll:
    143 cals
    22.5g protein
    13g carbs (3g Fiber)
    1g fat

Would love to try out the Universal Casein Pro in some epic baking creations!

Too many pics in first post, quick bump #2

Location: Newcastle, Tyne & Wear, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Congrats Robboe! Solid choice for a winner, this man knows how to bake!

Will be in for tomorrow again!
    One quarter was strawberries and cream laughing cow with strawberries and cream:

Second quarter was chocolate PB cream sauce:

Third was orange cream siècle:

Last quarter was cake batter cream:
    www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Join DS on ******** and Twitter for EXCLUSIVE info and promotions!!

http://www.********.com/DrivenSports
    http://twitter.com/drivensports

Craze :: New & Improved Activate Xtreme :: Triazole :: Lean Xtreme

Craze: Performance Fuel -- The Uprising Has Begun

Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This gets my vote for he 10th.

Missed the recipe, did you post it?
    www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by RyouBakua View Post
    Casein Peanut Butter Cups!
    (made w just casein and raw almond butter)

Hazelnut Protein Cookies
    (hazelnuts, egg whites and casein/whey protein powder)

enjoy

sunday bump

wrestler20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler20 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by wrestler20 View Post
    Casein Pro Cupcakes

After catching an episode of that show Cupcake Wars, I was inspired to get baking with Dymatize Elite. I created a super clean, guilt-free, Elite Cupcake recipe that will definitely satisfy your sweet cravings but not derail your goals. I included a recipe for rich chcolate. Each smaller-sized cupcake is less than 200 calories, with about 25 grams of protein, 14 grams of carbs and 3 grams of fat.

DOUBLE CHOCOLATE Cupcake – Yields 1 large or 2 smaller

Per 1/2 recipe: Calories 176 | Protein 26g| Fat 2g | Carb 15g |

Cupcake

1 scoop Elite Whey or UNIVERSAL'S NEW CASEIN PRO!!!!!

¼ c. oats

¼ c. egg whites

1/8 tsp. vanilla

1/16 tsp. baking powder

1.5 oz. all natural apple sauce

1 tbsp. fat-free Greek yogurt, plain

Icing

1/3 scoop Elit Whey, or UNIVERSAL'S NEW CASEIN PRO

2 oz. fat free Greek yogurt, plain

1 berry for garnish

http://cornheiresscuisine.files.word...cupcake-pp.jpg

Really looking forward for this promo, also this will be great for recovery time!!!!

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r...ro_product.jpg

bump, good luck to everyone... maybe today is my lucky day!

Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Mexisack View Post
    Picked up the new Dymatize Elite Casein Cinnabun about 2 weeks ago, and its honestly my first pure casein purchase outside of Cytosport Complete casein on wheycheap (ive only used about 2 scoops of that one, vanilla = blehhhhh). So far it's been very nice, as I'm in the final 3 weeks of a mild cut/recomp for the Dymatize Elite Ambition transformation challenge. Definitaly helps with keeping you full longer than whey/ standard blends. Kinda upset with myself for never getting any before 2 weeks ago, but Cytosports Casein really turned me off to it. Either way, I'd be interested to see if you're guy's Vanilla Soft Servecasein fares better in the taste department than Cytosport's . I won a tub of the Hawiaain Pump torrent back when you guys did the tub a day promo for that and loved it, so if I'm picked hopefully your Casein delivers as well.
    Bump!!

Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    This gets my vote for he 10th.

Missed the recipe, did you post it?
    Thanks man, I've had quite a few ask me about the recipe, so I'll get it posted up in here for those that want to see it.

mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up Today's Winner...!!!

Per Roll:
    143 cals
    22.5g protein
    13g carbs (3g Fiber)
    1g fat

Bump for Sunday!
    Congrats...!!! Shoot me a PM with your screen name, name, address, and what flavor...
    *Nobody cared who I was, until I put on the mask*

mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

A lot of great and bump-worthy entries in here...!!! Remember... This PROMO is going to be going on for the whole rest of the month...!!!

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    congrats luke!

dtill005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dtill005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dtill005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dtill005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dtill005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dtill005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dtill005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dtill005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dtill005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dtill005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dtill005 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by dtill005 View Post
    I'd love the vanilla flavor.

I have used casein once from Gold Standard and I hated it. I use nothing but gold standard whey now but I am on a ketogenic diet that requires me to cut carbs so I need a thicker protein to mix with water before bed time. I have also used protein powders in pancakes several times but never casein. I actually just bought my first Universal product a couple days ago and used it today. Its Universal Storm. Got that because the creatine I was on before had a lot of carbs.

I got the Grape flavor Universal Storm btw and its delicious!
    bump...i guess i need to get a camera to post some pics of my protein and keto foods...too bad my stupid phone sucks right now

Per Roll:
    143 cals
    22.5g protein
    13g carbs (3g Fiber)
    1g fat

Alright here's the recipe I used. I have never made anything of this sort before, and had no recipe/guide to follow so everything was done by my own ideas and thoughts from scratch, but I think they turned out awesome and my family loves them. (Brother has eaten a bunch of them lol)

- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F

- Spray a 12 x 18 x 1 Jelly Roll pan with PAM or grease. Pan is like this one: http://www.amazon.com/Wilton-Jelly-R.../dp/B0000CFMLC

Ingredients for Bread/Roll part:

2 cups Kashi GoLean Cereal
    2 Scoops Dymatize Elite Casein Cinnamon Bun
    1/2 cup Egg Beaters
    Cinnamon
    2 tbsp Splenda
    2 tsp Baking Powder
    Enough water to reach desired consistency somewhere between pancake and waffle batter. Around 1 cup or more

I put everything in my Ninja Blender, and Blended it up until it was a smooth, batter-like consistency. Pour the batter into the greased pan and spread evenly to all edges of the pan. Place in Oven and bake for about 25-30 minutes, or until it is completely cooked through and no longer gooey in the middle, yet not super 'firm'. Remove pan from oven and let cool for a bit.

Mix up the 'frosting/icing' using 2 scoops of Dymatize Elite Casein Cinnamon Bun, some Splenda, Cinnamon and enough water/milk to create a frosting/sludge consistency. I used water this time, but will likely use milk next time. Once mixed, Spread evenly across the top of the entire bread in pan and sprinkle Cinnamon evenly across icing. Starting from one of the skinny ends of the pan, slowly roll up the bread tightly into one long Cinnamon Roll.

Bump up the oven to 400 Degrees F, and place the roll back in the oven for about 5 minutes or so to firm it up a bit more and help it hold its form.

Remove from oven and cut into even rolls and Enjoy! I cut into 6 rolls, spacing the cuts about every 2 inches. (Mom ate one before I snapped the pic, hence 5 pictured)

Final Bump for Sunday with this! Good luck everyone

Edit: YEAH! Spent so much time typing this up I didn't realize I had gotten chosen.. lol

Thanks guys, looking forward to trying out the Universal Casein Pro! Good luck to the rest of the participants

Thanks guys, looking forward to trying out the Universal Casein Pro! Good luck to the rest of the participants
    wait for it....

wait for it....
    Lulz.
    www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk

wait for it....
    Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    Lulz.
    Que?

Unaware

Que?

Unaware
    post 3043 foo

post 3043 foo
    Oh yeah, ha I already saw that

Edited my recipe post right after I finished since I got chosen when I was typing it up.

Good luck to you!

BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BenW22 View Post
    Bump for today's entry. Here's a pic of a common meal of mine:

Those are probably the best protein pancakes I've ever made:

2 scoops CR Dymatize Elite Casein
    1/4 cup oats
    1/4 cup skim milk
    3 tbsp liquid egg whites
    water to thin out the batter

I'd be very interested to try the pancakes with Universal Casein Pro...maybe throw some walnuts in there too
    My boring ol' casein pancake recipe bump for the 11th

Registered User FrankiBojangles's Avatar
    FrankiBojangles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FrankiBojangles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FrankiBojangles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FrankiBojangles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FrankiBojangles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FrankiBojangles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FrankiBojangles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FrankiBojangles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FrankiBojangles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FrankiBojangles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FrankiBojangles has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    The new Universal Casein Pro, a 100% pure micellar casein powder (no inferior/cheap proteins blended in)... http://www.universalusa.com/Universa...ers/Casein-Pro

So fellas, here's the deal... Tell us if you currently use or plan on using a micellar casein powder and if so how do ya incorporate it into your training/supplementation program. We will pick one winner, each day for the rest of June startin tomorrow 6/6/12 thru 6/30/12... Be sure to tell us which flava, Chocolate Milkshake or Vanilla Soft Serve. You can bump ur entry as often as ya like. Eligibility... Gotta be at least 18, have a U.S. mailing addy and can't have won anythin from Corporate in the past 30 days. Good luck fellas.
    I currently use four different casein powders (i'm a junkie and like to switch up the taste from time to time!): ON Casein in Creamy Vanilla, Dymatize Elite in Cookies and Cream and also Rich Chocolate, and Vitamin Shoppe Body Tech in Vanilla. I mix a scoop in 12oz of non-fat milk before I go to bed...sometimes i'll throw in a tablespoon of peanut butter when i'm feeling extra frisky! What I enjoy from casein is the thicker shake it produces along with the fuller feeling I get. I wake up the next morning and i'm not famished, which is quite nice. I'm excited to try your new casein and hope you pick me

To answer your questions: Vanilla Soft Serve sounds freaking delicious, i'm over 18 (sadly), i have a US addy, and i haven't won anything in the past 30 days (i never win anything. sadface.)

Thanks for the promo guys.

never really tried a pure casein protein supplement

and i will definitely add it to my training log and report how it goes

it got 2,000 hits in its first week

and now its 6 months long with almost 50,000 hits

Hazelnut Protein Cookies

enjoy

monday bump

swolegame12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolegame12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolegame12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolegame12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolegame12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolegame12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolegame12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolegame12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolegame12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolegame12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolegame12 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Definitely interested in this especially from your company! I haven't used a casein but if I'm lucky enough to win I plan on using a small amount mixed with my whey post workout and then a full serving each night. This sounds like the right way to do it! Vanilla soft Serv would be my choice!! Probably gonna throw some peanut butter in as well! I don't have a fancy recipe but this will taste good for me and will help pack the mass on!!!

Thumbs up Today's Winner...!!!

i have no food pron... but i will definitely add it to my training log

it got 2,000 hits in its first week

and now its 6 months long with almost 50,000 hits
    tons of good prospects in here

hoping to score some casein!

Hazelnut Protein Cookies

enjoy

sunday bump
    congrats luke!
    wait for it....
    post 3043 foo
    monday bump
    Congrats...!!! Shoot me a PM with your screen name, name, address, and what flavor...

Originally Posted by mrdead View Post

dtill005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dtill005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dtill005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dtill005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dtill005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dtill005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dtill005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dtill005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dtill005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dtill005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dtill005 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by dtill005 View Post
    I'd love the vanilla flavor.

I have used casein once from Gold Standard and I hated it. I use nothing but gold standard whey now but I am on a ketogenic diet that requires me to cut carbs so I need a thicker protein to mix with water before bed time. I have also used protein powders in pancakes several times but never casein. I actually just bought my first Universal product a couple days ago and used it today. Its Universal Storm. Got that because the creatine I was on before had a lot of carbs.

I got the Grape flavor Universal Storm btw and its delicious!
    bump again!

mgering1 is just really nice. (+1000) mgering1 is just really nice. (+1000) mgering1 is just really nice. (+1000) mgering1 is just really nice. (+1000) mgering1 is just really nice. (+1000) mgering1 is just really nice. (+1000) mgering1 is just really nice. (+1000) mgering1 is just really nice. (+1000) mgering1 is just really nice. (+1000) mgering1 is just really nice. (+1000) mgering1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    saw this in the store the other day and had to post this
    mini donut maker and universal colors

wrestler20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler20 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Arrow

Originally Posted by wrestler20 View Post
    Casein Pro Cupcakes

After catching an episode of that show Cupcake Wars, I was inspired to get baking with Dymatize Elite. I created a super clean, guilt-free, Elite Cupcake recipe that will definitely satisfy your sweet cravings but not derail your goals. I included a recipe for rich chcolate. Each smaller-sized cupcake is less than 200 calories, with about 25 grams of protein, 14 grams of carbs and 3 grams of fat.

DOUBLE CHOCOLATE Cupcake – Yields 1 large or 2 smaller

Per 1/2 recipe: Calories 176 | Protein 26g| Fat 2g | Carb 15g |

Cupcake

1 scoop Elite Whey or UNIVERSAL'S NEW CASEIN PRO!!!!!

¼ c. oats

¼ c. egg whites

1/8 tsp. vanilla

1/16 tsp. baking powder

1.5 oz. all natural apple sauce

1 tbsp. fat-free Greek yogurt, plain

Icing

1/3 scoop Elit Whey, or UNIVERSAL'S NEW CASEIN PRO

2 oz. fat free Greek yogurt, plain

1 berry for garnish

http://cornheiresscuisine.files.word...cupcake-pp.jpg

Really looking forward for this promo, also this will be great for recovery time!!!!

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r...ro_product.jpg
    Bump

FischerNK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FischerNK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FischerNK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FischerNK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FischerNK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FischerNK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FischerNK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FischerNK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FischerNK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FischerNK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FischerNK is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by FischerNK View Post
    Jumping in again for today! Also i do like to mix up 1/2 a scoop into some oatmeal. That keeps me full for quite awhile and helps get over that bland oatmeal flavor
    Wow these guys have some awesome recipes in here. Definitely going to have to try some of these. Jumping in again today to get in on some of this.
    "The last three or four reps is what makes the muscle grow. This area of pain divides the champion from someone else who is not a champion. That's what most people lack, having the guts to go on and just say they'll go through the pain no matter what happens."
    -Arnold Schwarzenegger

Muscletech Clear Muscle (Ongoing)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161984123

NaNO Vapor Beta Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144701401&p=879633811#post879633811

Page 102 of 156 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 ... LastLast