Closed Thread
Page 101 of 323 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,030 of 9688
    00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I had the most fuked up dream last night. I dreamed that the entire misc was watching me through my laptop camera even though I had it turned off. I felt like a caged animal in the zoo. I was aware that I was sleeping somehow. Desperately I willed myself to wake up.
    Then I woke up, or I thought that I woke up, only to get that feeling of being watched again. I realized then that I was still dreaming. I was having a dream within a dream. That feel when Inception IRL.

GaiusBaltar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GaiusBaltar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GaiusBaltar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GaiusBaltar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GaiusBaltar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GaiusBaltar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GaiusBaltar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GaiusBaltar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GaiusBaltar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GaiusBaltar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GaiusBaltar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by supersaiyan-dre View Post
    Someone hold me, I'm so lonely

00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by GaiusBaltar View Post
    Oneitis that I havent talked for 6 months now just invited me to her bday party. Deleted the message. fuk the whore
    gjdm. I've actually been getting over mine since deleting her from ********, but I suspect I will always have that weakness. That's why I'll never have anything to do with her again. Can't run that risk. I Haven't felt this good in a while.

GaiusBaltar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GaiusBaltar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GaiusBaltar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GaiusBaltar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GaiusBaltar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GaiusBaltar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GaiusBaltar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GaiusBaltar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GaiusBaltar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GaiusBaltar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GaiusBaltar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by 00_Juris View Post
    gjdm. I've actually been getting over mine since deleting her from ********, but I suspect I will always have that weakness. That's why I'll never have anything to do with her again. Can't run that risk. I Haven't felt this good in a while.
    I know deep inside I still love her and will probably never forget her (it's a true oneitis not the word used by most of the fa to describe any girl who said hi to them), but even if she came to me and wanted us to be together, I'd rather die alone.

Jack101 is just really nice. (+1000) Jack101 is just really nice. (+1000) Jack101 is just really nice. (+1000) Jack101 is just really nice. (+1000) Jack101 is just really nice. (+1000) Jack101 is just really nice. (+1000) Jack101 is just really nice. (+1000) Jack101 is just really nice. (+1000) Jack101 is just really nice. (+1000) Jack101 is just really nice. (+1000) Jack101 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by supersaiyan-dre View Post
    Someone hold me, I'm so lonely

there we go homie
    I always rape back (semisrs)

☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    Almost pass out when ordering pizza on the phone crew
    4.25 inch penis girth crew
    Too scared to tweet crew
    Fleshlight crew

RockStar1987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RockStar1987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RockStar1987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RockStar1987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RockStar1987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RockStar1987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RockStar1987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RockStar1987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RockStar1987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RockStar1987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RockStar1987 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Marche View Post
    does anyone have any tips on how to maintain friendships that are formed already and how to become/remain close friends with people?
    Put love and invest your emotions in the relationship while maintaining your self respect without being needy. Loose your self inhibition when necessary without being obnoxious and you'll do just fine. I don't contact my friends for months and they still want to hangout with me, let the people miss you a bit. Most importantly connect with your friends for the present moment and try to be light hearted. Love and accept yourself the way you are cause nothing is more attractive than a person who loves himself ( does to equate to narcissistic or ego-centric behaviour )
    ++ Positive Crew ++

*** Misc Cigar Crew ***

RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Shavershian the king of aesthetics

LordByronGains is a name known to all. (+5000) LordByronGains is a name known to all. (+5000) LordByronGains is a name known to all. (+5000) LordByronGains is a name known to all. (+5000) LordByronGains is a name known to all. (+5000) LordByronGains is a name known to all. (+5000) LordByronGains is a name known to all. (+5000) LordByronGains is a name known to all. (+5000) LordByronGains is a name known to all. (+5000) LordByronGains is a name known to all. (+5000) LordByronGains is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by 00_Juris View Post
    I had the most fuked up dream last night. I dreamed that the entire misc was watching me through my laptop camera even though I had it turned off. I felt like a caged animal in the zoo. I was aware that I was sleeping somehow. Desperately I willed myself to wake up.
    Then I woke up, or I thought that I woke up, only to get that feeling of being watched again. I realized then that I was still dreaming. I was having a dream within a dream. That feel when Inception IRL.

thanks for last night champ, you put on a great show

'Man is nothing else but what he makes of himself' - Jean-Paul Sartre
    'I hate you guys' - Eric Cartman

|:)| ---- :) smile at people smiling on TV crew (: ---- |(:|
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149054233

O: >8 €£$ Get nervous before going for a haircut crew $£€ 8< :O
    -Misc Scotch Crew-
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    = Anxiety Crew =
    *** Expert planning helps me minimise the time I need to spend outside the house crew ***

Originally Posted by LordByronGains View Post
    thanks for last night champ, you put on a great show

VagSniffer will become famous soon enough. (+50) VagSniffer will become famous soon enough. (+50) VagSniffer will become famous soon enough. (+50) VagSniffer will become famous soon enough. (+50) VagSniffer will become famous soon enough. (+50) VagSniffer will become famous soon enough. (+50) VagSniffer will become famous soon enough. (+50) VagSniffer will become famous soon enough. (+50) VagSniffer will become famous soon enough. (+50) VagSniffer will become famous soon enough. (+50) VagSniffer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I know deep inside I still love her and will probably never forget her (it's a true oneitis not the word used by most of the fa to describe any girl who said hi to them), but even if she came to me and wanted us to be together, I'd rather die alone.
    Careful with your pride brah, you're not better (or less) than anyone. Always give everyone a second chance till they prove you wrong

Jack101 is just really nice. (+1000) Jack101 is just really nice. (+1000) Jack101 is just really nice. (+1000) Jack101 is just really nice. (+1000) Jack101 is just really nice. (+1000) Jack101 is just really nice. (+1000) Jack101 is just really nice. (+1000) Jack101 is just really nice. (+1000) Jack101 is just really nice. (+1000) Jack101 is just really nice. (+1000) Jack101 is just really nice. (+1000)
    lul
    I always rape back (semisrs)

☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    Almost pass out when ordering pizza on the phone crew
    4.25 inch penis girth crew
    Too scared to tweet crew
    Fleshlight crew

its_mo will become famous soon enough. (+50) its_mo will become famous soon enough. (+50) its_mo will become famous soon enough. (+50) its_mo will become famous soon enough. (+50) its_mo will become famous soon enough. (+50) its_mo will become famous soon enough. (+50) its_mo will become famous soon enough. (+50) its_mo will become famous soon enough. (+50) its_mo will become famous soon enough. (+50) its_mo will become famous soon enough. (+50) its_mo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    come on guys lets pull ourselves together

Khazers has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Khazers has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Khazers has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Khazers has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Khazers has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Khazers has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Khazers has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Khazers has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Khazers has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Khazers has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Khazers has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ;-)
    "The Power of Now"

++ Positive Crew ++

Originally Posted by VagSniffer View Post
    Careful with your pride brah, you're not better (or less) than anyone. Always give everyone a second chance till they prove you wrong
    gtfo *******, I work VERY hard to be better than anyone so if I'm not already better than her, I hope I'm on my way. Might seem pretentious, I dont fuking care. They say everything happens for a reason... As much I would have liked her to have zero impact on my life, she did change me, I'm not the same as I was, something died inside me, my innocence maybe; but a whole new world opened to me, a world with no rules, limitless possibilities, a world where there is no place for others, only for me. A world of selfishness, individualism, I've never been so aware of myself. Am I happier? I dont fuking care, I'm alive and that's the only thing that matters.

You know what makes me happy? She will never find anyone in her life that would care for her as much as I did. She will never find someone who will ever be more dedicated to her than I would have been. So the loss is actually hers lol. what a dumb bish

DeathUponUs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeathUponUs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeathUponUs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeathUponUs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeathUponUs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeathUponUs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeathUponUs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeathUponUs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeathUponUs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeathUponUs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeathUponUs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    gtfo *******, I work VERY hard to be better than anyone so if I'm not already better than her, I hope I'm on my way. Might seem pretentious, I dont fuking care. They say everything happens for a reason... As much I would have liked her to have zero impact on my life, she did change me, I'm not the same as I was, something died inside me, my innocence maybe; but a whole new world opened to me, a world with no rules, limitless possibilities, a world where there is no place for others, only for me. A world of selfishness, individualism, I've never been so aware of myself. Am I happier? I dont fuking care, I'm alive and that's the only thing that matters.

You know what makes me happy? She will never find anyone in her life that would care for her as much as I did. She will never find someone who will ever be more dedicated to her than I would have been. So the loss is actually hers lol. what a dumb bish
    what ever helps you sleep at night buddy

Khazers has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Khazers has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Khazers has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Khazers has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Khazers has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Khazers has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Khazers has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Khazers has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Khazers has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Khazers has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Khazers has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Bro, ur ego is really affected lawl, and u're really butthurt. Need to get rid of it in order to move on.

For your time:

"The Power of Now"

++ Positive Crew ++

prodigy1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prodigy1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prodigy1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prodigy1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prodigy1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prodigy1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prodigy1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prodigy1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prodigy1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prodigy1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prodigy1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

wait so why didn't you go to her bday party? Anyways, my gf of 7 months just moved across the country and won't be able to live or move close to me for another 4+ years. I have days throughout the week where I feel like I have offcillay lost at life because my gf was my onenitis, and i wanted to spend the rest of my life with her, and she shared that same passion. well, now that she is gone...the foreveraloness comes into affect nearly every night when i go to bed. what i have learned is to just focus on yourself, and improve yourself and make yourself happy. down the road that bish that you fell in love with is going to crawl right back because she sees how well your doing in life.

with that being said onto my story: the fact my girl is gone for another 4 years..surrounded by guys (military) im debating what to do. everyday i think about my situation. funny. when i smoked WEED, I come to terms that i need to end it with her,and maye rekindle things later down the road because ill be wasting valuable time to get better with girls at my age. when im SOBER i feel like i found someone to love and love me back just as much. might as well try things out for a while, and let things work themselves out.

What do fellow foreveraloners? fml
    ------------------------------------------
    Yea boi""

Originally Posted by Khazers View Post
    Bro, ur ego is really affected lawl, and u're really butthurt. Need to get rid of it in order to move on.
    Bro, I don't think you seem to grasp the concept behind the oneitis word. I know I will never care more about anyone in my life than her. Actually I'm glad I feel that way because in retrospect, it's a big weakness.

And of course I'm butthurt, my whole world was shattered into pieces, I reached rock bottom. And yes, I'm egocentric, because that's the only thing in the world I can control, myself.

Originally Posted by prodigy1290 View Post
    wait so why didn't you go to her bday party? Anyways, my gf of 7 months just moved across the country and won't be able to live or move close to me for another 4+ years. I have days throughout the week where I feel like I have offcillay lost at life because my gf was my onenitis, and i wanted to spend the rest of my life with her, and she shared that same passion. well, now that she is gone...the foreveraloness comes into affect nearly every night when i go to bed. what i have learned is to just focus on yourself, and improve yourself and make yourself happy. down the road that bish that you fell in love with is going to crawl right back because she sees how well your doing in life.

with that being said onto my story: the fact my girl is gone for another 4 years..surrounded by guys (military) im debating what to do. everyday i think about my situation. funny. when i smoked WEED, I come to terms that i need to end it with her,and maye rekindle things later down the road because ill be wasting valuable time to get better with girls at my age. when im SOBER i feel like i found someone to love and love me back just as much. might as well try things out for a while, and let things work themselves out.

What do fellow foreveraloners? fml
    Why should I go? I dont want anything to do with her anymore. Yes it is called pride. No matter how successful I become, that bish aint gonna be part of my life ever, not in this life, not in the one after or any other, not in any parallel universe, kinda tragic because like I said, I have feelings for her and I don't think I could match the intensity of those for anyone else. And if she becomes a millionaire and I end up a hobo, I still believe she'd be missing out on something so jake will be on her lol.

VagSniffer will become famous soon enough. (+50) VagSniffer will become famous soon enough. (+50) VagSniffer will become famous soon enough. (+50) VagSniffer will become famous soon enough. (+50) VagSniffer will become famous soon enough. (+50) VagSniffer will become famous soon enough. (+50) VagSniffer will become famous soon enough. (+50) VagSniffer will become famous soon enough. (+50) VagSniffer will become famous soon enough. (+50) VagSniffer will become famous soon enough. (+50) VagSniffer will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Lol what makes you think you couldve cared for her so much when you couldn't even experience yourself fully? You didn't see that you can only truly care for someone or help someone if YOU are caring for yourself and you were a beta dripping vag that wouldve probably transcended all possible levels of WKing and taken it to a whole new level.

I'm very glad that you finally realized that it matters to find yourself and experience yourself before you can actually form genuine relationships but there is too much of everything and if you let it blind you and ground yourself in narcissistic thoughts then you will just be taking one step forward and two steps backward. Balance is the harmony of the universe, love yourself, and love others equally. Believe me when i say no one.. not even the filthiest hobo you can imagine is below or above anyone else in the world. We're all of equal potential, equal spirit, and equal capabilities.

Originally Posted by VagSniffer View Post
    Lol what makes you think you couldve cared for her so much when you couldn't even experience yourself fully? You didn't see that you can only truly care for someone or help someone if YOU are caring for yourself and you were a beta dripping vag that wouldve probably transcended all possible levels of WKing and taken it to a whole new level.

I'm very glad that you finally realized that it matters to find yourself and experience yourself before you can actually form genuine relationships but there is too much of everything and if you let it blind you and ground yourself in narcissistic thoughts then you will just be taking one step forward and two steps backward. Balance is the harmony of the universe, love yourself, and love others equally. Believe me when i say no one.. not even the filthiest hobo you can imagine is below or above anyone else in the world. We're all of equal potential, equal spirit, and equal capabilities.
    there is never gonna be a true genuine relationship ever for me. When you reach rock bottom, and there is no one down there, and you're still up, you realize that you don't need anyone in this world. No one cared for you at that moment, no one deserves that you genuinely care for them. Yeah I'm still gonna socialize, but only because it opens up new experiences, so I can experience things, because I'm the ears, the eyes, the senses of the universe, I'm the only way the universe is gonna experience anything, I'm the only thing that I know is real, genuine, alive.

there is never gonna be a true genuine relationship ever for me. When you reach rock bottom, and there is no one down there, and you're still up, you realize that you don't need anyone in this world. No one cared for you at that moment, no one deserves that you genuinely care for them. Yeah I'm still gonna socialize, but only because it opens up new experiences, so I can experience things, because I'm the ears, the eyes, the senses of the universe, I'm the only way the universe is gonna experience anything, I'm the only thing that I know is real, genuine, alive.
    I completely understand you brah 1000%. I too shared that same feeling when staring down in the abyss and knowing no one is there at that time... all everyone cared about was themselves.. I remember when i would purposefully stay in school with one of the few guys i talked with just so that we would hang out even though he'd told me several times he was busy etc.. just to send me away. I kept pestering hopefully he changed his mind so i don't have to go home to the lonely abyss of thoughts just racing through your mind. When i finally began to realize myself, i also thought the same thing.. if everyone is so pre-occupied with their fantastic lives, what should make ME care about anything else but MY fantastic life?

I'll be honest i still don't know the complete truth to this, but i realize this is the reason the world is so fuked up today. People care so much about themselves that they seem to forget other human beings are also experiencing the same life, and people can barely relate with each other on a basic human level anymore. The ego is so in control that we have lost the ability to understand each other from such a basic common level which we all share.. I definitely understand what you're going through bro, but love is the light of everything. What you're feeling as aliveness is only the tip of the iceberg. There are much more vast levels of consciousness and liveliness that we can experience and the only way through is to love. Might be spiritual mumbo jumbo to you but im a very spiritual person and thats how i feel.

fuk love, I know it's real but I'm never getting trapped in that loop again.
    A question, when you care for someone, do you do it because you want to make them feel good, or because it feels good for you?

fuk love, I know it's real but I'm never getting trapped in that loop again.
    A question, when you care for someone, do you do it because you want to make them feel good, or because it feels good for you?
    People have love misunderstood.. when youre beta and feel like you cant live without someone, that is not love, that's just *******ry. Real and true love is removing exclusivity to love. It's more of a universal thing when you're in harmony and peace with everything and everyone. In that process it feels good for both YOU and everyone. To me that's what it's all about

myelbow4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) myelbow4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) myelbow4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) myelbow4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) myelbow4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) myelbow4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) myelbow4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) myelbow4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) myelbow4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) myelbow4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) myelbow4 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ok I was sitting at a table with a bunch of my brothers friend's and I didn't say one word the entire time. Seriously what the heck am i supposed to say in these situations? Nobody said one word to me so I just sat there.

Bro, I don't think you seem to grasp the concept behind the oneitis word. I know I will never care more about anyone in my life than her. Actually I'm glad I feel that way because in retrospect, it's a big weakness.

And of course I'm butthurt, my whole world was shattered into pieces, I reached rock bottom. And yes, I'm egocentric, because that's the only thing in the world I can control, myself.
    Lol bro, if you only knew..

Ok I'm gonna explain it fast so you can make an idea if I do understand the oneitis thing or not. Gonna cliff it.

-Just started university, decided to change my life so I joined a martial art (never done a sport in my life)
    -See this heavenly blesses beauty, man up and talked to her
    -Started making a friendship with the girl, fall into her real fast
    -She gave me bad signals (I guess?), cuz I thought she also liked me. I was in LOVE with her.
    -After 3 months or so, decided to tell her I liked her
    -Send her roses, and wrote a poem for her
    -Go to her house, mom reads poem in front of me and bertstaredme.jpg
    -Didn't give a fuark, and told her I liked her
    -She said she liked another guy
    -Left and went to my friends house and cried and got drunk all night.

End of chapter 1

Chapter 2

-Had to see the chick 3 times per week in martial class. Eventually stopped talking to each other.
    -Like 5 months after not talking but watching each other in class, in a tournament I broke my hand, she e mailed me saying she wanted to recover the friendship
    -We started talking again, oneitis still was there
    -Imagine loving the same chick for 2 more years and not implying anything more than friends since she already rejected me
    -She gets a bf, I feel betrayed, stopped talking to her again.
    -thought about her for a while more, till I read something about the ego and the relationships and finally got over her.

-I saw her again a few weeks ago, she sayed hi to me and we catched up and talked around half an hour. Feelings was still kinda there but really deep inside, so didnt care.jpg

Don't come to me with that chit bro. srsly

I'd have gave my life for hers (srs)
    Last edited by Khazers; 06-04-2012 at 08:17 PM.
    "The Power of Now"

++ Positive Crew ++

Apologies Khazers bro, thats a blatant case of failed oneitis right there. We kinda share the same story.

You do know that there is never really a way to move on... Even when you're gonna be 80years old, you're gonna regret it. Feelsbadman

Apologies Khazers bro, thats a blatant case of failed oneitis right there. We kinda share the same story.

You do know that there is never really a way to move on... Even when you're gonna be 80years old, you're gonna regret it. Feelsbadman
    Nah bro, I'm telling you, you can. The thing is, maybe you enjoy yourself by still thinking about her and feeling pain, as I used to do. It makes you feel like you're alive.

If I moved on, anyone can. I don't think there will ever be any worst case than mine (semi-srs)
    "The Power of Now"

++ Positive Crew ++

Originally Posted by Khazers View Post
    Nah bro, I'm telling you, you can. The thing is, maybe you enjoy yourself by still thinking about her and feeling pain, as I used to do. It makes you feel like you're alive.

If I moved on, anyone can. I don't think there will ever be any worst case than mine (semi-srs)
    I havent talked to her for 6 months and she has tried to contact me a couple of times but I resisted the urge. Yeah the pain makes you feel alive, I know what you mean... Sometimes I randomly start thinking about her and I feel bad, last time I had sex with a girl, I though about her and I stopped the act. Couldnt get it up after that.

I moved on, I dont want her anymore in my life, I want to forget she ever existed, but deep down I know I'll always remember her.

prodigy1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prodigy1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prodigy1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prodigy1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prodigy1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prodigy1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prodigy1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prodigy1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prodigy1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prodigy1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prodigy1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    life sucks brahs. im in my college town over the summer and everyone is gone. my friends have girlfriends. i can go to my buddies house, but three couples live there so im the 7th wheel. all i do is: class, lift, basketball, smoke weeed, sleep. everyday. rinse and repeat. lonliness is the worst feeling.

have a presentation tomorrow anyways. i have terrible social anxiety so we should see how it goes. I got an A on my last one.. Still terrible with women in general although i can speal infront of a class.
    ------------------------------------------
    Yea boi""

damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    you become more sensual, more awake, more alert, you want to hug everyone but I dont think I would ever do it again. It's a hard and dangerous drug, nothing like weed...
    lol at bigjet being a little bitch..

YOLO motherfuker..

Closed Thread