Page 101 of 291 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,030 of 8713
    Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TheStender View Post
    That's one reason I hated living in a house. After a while I'd just stop answering the door.

The Mormons actually got me once, they sent out a hot chick who asked me if I wanted to learn about Jesus, so I said yes. Then she left right away and later that night two guys came over. They're clever.
    I've stopped answering the door as well. That is a legit move on the Romney's part though. Very well played.

Originally Posted by JAGERBOY View Post
    Years ago I worked at a car wash and every once in a while instead of a tip we'd get these people who handed us little Jesus pamphlets trying to scare/convert us in to believing. King Baer just did this to me as well when he shipped me my tank top. I lol'd.
    I love me some Jesus but that would still piss me off.

TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Clark, do you like reading military books, like about Navy SEALs?

If so, you should check out Fearless. It's a good story, and there is plenty of Jesus in it. I didn't even mind though because I liked reading about the guy's life and what he went through.

Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    My most direct example was my cousin (atheist) attacking my views on abortion. He turned it into a religious debate and started insult other friends who were voicing their disagreement with him. Course this was over ******** so perhaps falls into the "internet" realm.

I have had a few encounters initiated because of my Christian themed t-shirt choices from 100% strangers. Those are beyond annoying.

Walking down street and hearing someone yell "Do you live better being blind and ignorant? How do you sleep believing in ghost?!?!"

They never appreciate sarcasm like it's a sin to be witty...lol
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #56 ▪█─────█▪

TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Those are both examples of being pushy douches, in my opinion. Especially the second one.

How did a debate about abortion even get started on ********?

Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Clark, do you like reading military books, like about Navy SEALs?

If so, you should check out Fearless. It's a good story, and there is plenty of Jesus in it. I didn't even mind though because I liked reading about the guy's life and what he went through.
    I'll have to check it out. Other than Blackhawk Down my favorite military book is When Hell Froze Over. It's about some US forces that got pretty deep into Russia after WW II.

There's also a good one about the Korean War, I just can't remember the name.

Originally Posted by Clark_Kent View Post
    I'll have to check it out. Other than Blackhawk Down my favorite military book is When Hell Froze Over. It's about some US forces that got pretty deep into Russia after WW II.
    Black Hawk Down is still on my to read list, it's on the Kindle, maybe I'll start it today at work. Haven't heard of the other one.

But yeah, at least look into Fearless to see if it's something you'd be interested in, I thought it was a great story.

Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Those are both examples of being pushy douches, in my opinion. Especially the second one.

How did a debate about abortion even get started on ********?
    The quote was made by him that once the right wing Christians realized pregnancy was a treatable disease (cure equaling abortion) the Obamacare would be passed.

I made a status asking "When did being pregnant become a curable disease?"

He went off lol I was trolling but he turned it into a religious debate.

Point is people not religion are pushy douches. You can't blame anything but the person.

Originally Posted by Hishiad View Post
    Point is people not religion are pushy douches. You can't blame anything but the person.
    I don't agree.

Oh wait.

If an atheist in real life is trying to push his lack of beliefs on you, he's just a douche. Same goes for religious people.
    I hate people on ******** anyway. I have a gay cousin who has to remind everyone she's gay at least three times a day. Usually by posting pictures about how everyone that is against gays is an idiot, except that only her friends can see her pictures, so really there's no point in posting them.

DaeJ is a name known to all. (+5000) DaeJ is a name known to all. (+5000) DaeJ is a name known to all. (+5000) DaeJ is a name known to all. (+5000) DaeJ is a name known to all. (+5000) DaeJ is a name known to all. (+5000) DaeJ is a name known to all. (+5000) DaeJ is a name known to all. (+5000) DaeJ is a name known to all. (+5000) DaeJ is a name known to all. (+5000) DaeJ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by LAWLER89 View Post
    That's the one about the zombie Jew who casts spells and sh*t, right?
    Yes
    Clinch has a lot of atheists, apparently. U mad Clarky?
    I'm agnostic
    Nah, dem homos just push their beliefs, or lack there of, more than others. I find that humorous.
    I would have to disagree, I grew up in a religious household who constantly told people about "Gods day". I have never met a non-theist who was out in the open about it, unless I asked.
    Even door to door stuff is pretty rare, except for Mormons I'd say. When I talk about theists pushing their beliefs on people, I'm talking about things like going into Wal-Mart and having religious people outside. One time at school we were walking out and there were people handing out little books of the bible. And relatives that are pushy to the point of making people uncomfortable. I've even had people stop me at the State Fair and other various crowded places to try to push their beliefs on me.

I remember once at Basic, we were all sitting around waiting for the buses to take us to Pendleton, when we were talking about ghosts. I guess they were trying to push their ghost stories on me.

And when we'd go out and get drunk, and they'd talk about getting laid, they were pushing their manwhoreness on me.

The friend thing I'd say is being pushy though, especially if he just brings it up randomly and not after you talk about how great Jesus is.
    It depends on where you live I suppose, when I was "religious" I had to go door to door at least once a week, usually Saturday for at least one hour. When I say had to, if I didn't I wasn't allowed to play video games or hang with friends. Religious people push their beliefs directly (door to door) and indirectly (bull**** laws/policies.)
    EAS Complete

"F*ck and forget. If the Corps wanted you to have a wife they would have issued you one." - Mindripper

"I'll ghost ride a '64 Impala through your front door. For the takedown." - eatsleephate

Watch the triangle brah JAGERBOY's Avatar
    JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DaeJ View Post
    I'm agnostic
    People that claim agnosticism either don't understand the definition of atheism, or they are just too pussy to label themselves "atheists" just in case there is a god, or because they don't want people to look down on them.

Don't worry, we all go through it, I did. You'll come around eventually.
    "If the data is overwhelmingly in favor of evolution, to deny that reality will make us a cult -- some odd group that is not really interacting with the world"- Evangelical Bible scholar Bruce Waltke

People that claim agnosticism either don't understand the definition of atheism,
    It amazes me how many people don't understand what it is.

JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    "If the data is overwhelmingly in favor of evolution, to deny that reality will make us a cult -- some odd group that is not really interacting with the world"- Evangelical Bible scholar Bruce Waltke

DaeJ is a name known to all. (+5000) DaeJ is a name known to all. (+5000) DaeJ is a name known to all. (+5000) DaeJ is a name known to all. (+5000) DaeJ is a name known to all. (+5000) DaeJ is a name known to all. (+5000) DaeJ is a name known to all. (+5000) DaeJ is a name known to all. (+5000) DaeJ is a name known to all. (+5000) DaeJ is a name known to all. (+5000) DaeJ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It amazes me how many people don't understand what it is.
    People that claim agnosticism either don't understand the definition of atheism, or they are just too pussy to label themselves "atheists" just in case there is a god, or because they don't want people to look down on them.

Not that I care but I don't agree with your statement at all
    EAS Complete

"F*ck and forget. If the Corps wanted you to have a wife they would have issued you one." - Mindripper

"I'll ghost ride a '64 Impala through your front door. For the takedown." - eatsleephate

Who cares
    Jesus cares.

I moved on from this discussion to one in the R/P with a guy who thinks no one died on 9/11 because there were no planes that hit the building. The internet is amazing.

Jesus cares.

I moved on from this discussion to one in the R/P with a guy who thinks no one died on 9/11 because there were no planes that hit the building. The internet is amazing.
    Those people obviously landed elsewhere and were killed by the US military who then hit the towers with missiles, just like they did at the Pentagon.

That's not even what agnosticism is about, it sounds like you were told that buy a christian zealot
    EAS Complete

Those people obviously landed elsewhere and were killed by the US military who then hit the towers with missiles, just like they did at the Pentagon.
    No man, they were all evacuated. The family members are actors. The planes you saw on TV and people falling from the buildings were computer animation.

Serious, he's saying that. I don't know if he's actually serious though, I hope he isn't.

I need to step away from the internet and read my books instead.

No man, they were all evacuated. The family members are actors. The planes you saw on TV and people falling from the buildings were computer animation.

Serious, he's saying that. I don't know if he's actually serious though, I hope he isn't.
    So all the people that were there we're shipped to labor camps in North Korea?

So all the people that were there we're shipped to labor camps in North Korea?
    I don't even want to know what else he believes.

But yes, that's the most likely scenario. Except for the fact that North Korea is made up by the Templars and doesn't actually exist. Have you ever been there? No? Checkmate.

I don't even want to know what else he believes.

But yes, that's the most likely scenario. Except for the fact that North Korea is made up by the Templars and doesn't actually exist. Have you ever been there? No? Checkmate.
    I'm gonna get some aloe, cuz I just got burned.

Jesus cares.

Dumb ass conspiracy theories, THAT'S THE **** I DON'T LIKE
    EAS Complete

Dumb ass conspiracy theories, THAT'S THE **** I DON'T LIKE
    I don't mind most of them (usually it's just the messenger I mind) but that one really took the cake.

wtf is a Templar? A knight?

............................................______ __
    ....................................,.-'"...................``~.,
    .............................,.-"..................................."-.,
    .........................,/...............................................":,
    .....................,?........................... ...........................,
    .................../.................................................. .........,}
    ................./.................................................. ....,:`^`..}
    .............../.................................................. .,:"........./
    ..............?.....__............................ .............:`.........../
    ............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../
    .........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`..... ..._/
    ..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}
    ...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../
    ...,,,___.`~,......"~.,....................`.....} ............../
    ............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"
    ............/.`~,......`-...................................../
    .............`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....,__
    ,,_..........}.>-._...................................|............ ..`=~-,
    .....`=~-,__......`,.................................
    ...................`=~-,,.,...............................
    ................................`:,,.............. .............`..............__
    .....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
    ........................................_......... .._,-%.......`

They're the ones that have the Ark of the Covenant and the Holy Grail.

They also created banks, more or less.

They're the ones that have the Ark of the Covenant and the Holy Grail.

They also created banks, more or less.
    So Jews?

So Jews?
    They were christians.

Sexual Tyrannosaurus ftwrestler's Avatar
    ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    wow...can we lose the r/p discussions.

this thread is now about how awesome florida is

continue

They were christians.
    Christians are just Jews who think the Messiah are already came. Thus, Vis-à-vis, Jesus, QED, they are still Jews, as it were. I win.

Originally Posted by ftwrestler View Post
    wow...can we lose the r/p discussions.

this thread is now about how awesome florida is

continue
    Florida is expensive, full of old people, has tollways, is half swamp, and is the prime target of hurricanes.

It did have nice beaches, but the oil spill took care of that.

Christians are just Jews who think the Messiah are already came. Thus, Vis-à-vis, Jesus, QED, they are still Jews, as it were. I win.
    Pretty sure they still win.

Page 101 of 291 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast