Closed Thread
Page 100 of 299 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 150 200 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 3,000 of 8970
    AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I agree...

Originally Posted by Stasher1 View Post
    I usually stick to lighter, easy-listening stuff ...
    This is such a positive and uplifting tune. . .

What a wholesome, fun-loving group of guys.
    You need a good rack, a bench, and a 300-lb Olympic weight set. Now, what was your question?

My home gym: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1465291461&viewfull=1#post1465291461.

()---() York Barbell Club #1 (DD, RH, Kg) ()---() []---[] Equipment Crew #36 []---[] []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #51 []---[] [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew #29 [M]===[6] ~~ 4 Horsemen ~~

dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'll be leaving Thursday afternoon to drive down to Birmingham Alabama. Early Friday morning I have to be at the Barber Motorsports Park where I will be attending the Porsche Driving Experience. Don't know exactly what it entails, but it is my understanding that I will get to drive all of the latest Model Porsches.

Unfortunately I'm going to miss out on all of the catered food they will be providing since I'll still be on my contest diet (sweet potatoes mixed with sugar free brown sugar & cinnamon coffee syrup and protein powder). I pretty much have to eat about 7 ounces of this concoction every 2 hours. Technically, I'm supposed to be eating sweet potatoes and tilapia, but I won't have anywhere to heat it and I don't like cold fish.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #39 ▪█─────█▪

▪█─────█▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #2 ▪█─────█▪

▪[[[[────]]]]▪ York Barbell Club #93 (DD) ▪[[[[────]]]]▪

▪[M]====[6]▪ Mech6 Crew #10 ▪[M]====[6]▪

186lbs in Avatar

rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Music has never been important to me. I still don't understand why someone would pay to go to a concert. That being said when I workout I usually put on Octane on Sirius/XM but many times I am almost through my workout before I remember to turn on the radio.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #52 ▪█─────█▪
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #5 []---[]

Home gym 'til I die. ProtienandIron's Avatar
    ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks for the suggestion so far lads. Many of the ones menioned are already on my playlist, so I think we've got similar tastes. UFC soundtrack sounds good. I like any tune that you could walk out and fight to. I find a good tune really helps me push through a tough workout.
    My training log:
    ---------------
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153596291&p=1062453741#post1062453741

[]---[] Equipment Crew #43 []---[]
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #1 -!!!---!!!-
    ()---() York Barbell Club #4 ()---()

Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by dumb.bell View Post
    I'll be leaving Thursday afternoon to drive down to Birmingham Alabama. Early Friday morning I have to be at the Barber Motorsports Park where I will be attending the Porsche Driving Experience. Don't know exactly what it entails, but it is my understanding that I will get to drive all of the latest Model Porsches.

Unfortunately I'm going to miss out on all of the catered food they will be providing since I'll still be on my contest diet (sweet potatoes mixed with sugar free brown sugar & cinnamon coffee syrup and protein powder). I pretty much have to eat about 7 ounces of this concoction every 2 hours. Technically, I'm supposed to be eating sweet potatoes and tilapia, but I won't have anywhere to heat it and I don't like cold fish.
    Wow I didnt know that you did contests. Do you have a training log here? Enjoy the Porche event.
    []---[] Equipment Crew #6 []---[]
    Rogue R3 Crew -[]--(ಠ_ಠ)--[]-

Isn't it weird that pirates would go out to shore looking for buried treasure but the real treasure was in the friendships they were making?

"Where the **** are we at?" -Christopher Columbus

Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by rthawker View Post
    Music has never been important to me. I still don't understand why someone would pay to go to a concert. That being said when I workout I usually put on Octane on Sirius/XM but many times I am almost through my workout before I remember to turn on the radio.
    Errrrahhhhhhh! Live music is really good. Id love to see Cypress Hill, early Liz Phair circa 1998, Greatful Dead, Queen...thats about it, hahah.

For workouts I like mash-ups, like Girltalk, or just random stuff like Snoop-Dog vs Bowie mash-ups etc. Some are pretty good.

Isn't it weird that pirates would go out to shore looking for buried treasure but the real treasure was in the friendships they were making?

dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Accutron View Post
    Wow I didnt know that you did contests. Do you have a training log here? Enjoy the Porche event.
    No training log.

I generally bulk in the winter months and then cut weight for the Spring vacation and then after the Fall vacation I start to bulk again. I generally get pretty lean for those vacations, but I'd never gotten below about 12% bodyfat. This year I decided that I wanted to get really lean. So 9 weeks ago I decided to commit to some contest to scare myself into getting into shape. So the whole contest thing is really new to me. I've done two in the past 3 weekends and I have another one this weekend. So 3 contest in 4 weekends or approximately 3 contest in a 3 week period. I dieted for 7 weeks before the first contest.

186lbs in Avatar

No training log.

I generally bulk in the winter months and then cut weight for the Spring vacation and then after the Fall vacation I start to bulk again. I generally get pretty lean for those vacations, but I'd never gotten below about 12% bodyfat. This year I decided that I wanted to get really lean. So 9 weeks ago I decided to commit to some contest to scare myself into getting into shape. So the whole contest thing is really new to me. I've done two in the past 3 weekends and I have another one this weekend. So 3 contest in 4 weekends or approximately 3 contest in a 3 week period. I dieted for 7 weeks before the first contest.
    I really admire that, best wishes with the shows.

RL Erik 'Iwhspr Fe comes' matrix563's Avatar
    matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I just got asked if I will be around Thursday for a craigslist refund. really? NO lol!!!

its just so much fun when you get asked, cause i'm a store, you know?
    ▪█───────█▪ Equipment Crew #46 ▪█───────█▪
    ▪█───────█▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #21 ▪█───────█▪
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #33 ||---||

~ 5th dimensional being ~

jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    People may mock you, but here are some tunes

ACDC
    LMFAO - "i work out"
    Joan Jett and the Blackhearts
    Psy - gangnam sty
    Free - feel like makin' love

best wishes with the shows.
    Thanks

186lbs in Avatar

animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by rthawker View Post
    I like concerts, but I'm not really into mosh pits anymore. I usually listen to Liquid Metal on XM (channel 40). Unless my wife is in the truck it's always on, she doesn't appreciate the finer music that I do.

Errrrahhhhhhh! Live music is really good. Id love to see Cypress Hill, early Liz Phair circa 1998, Greatful Dead, Queen...thats about it, hahah.
    Yes. I never managed to catch one of their shows, but did see a Liz Phair concert with an ex. Greatful Dead would have been cool before I had any responsibility and could have been stoned for days. Now I don't do any of that sort of thing and Jerry Garcia is smoking in the sky.

No training log.

Pretty awesome, I never even planned on doing a bb show. I know myself, and my lack of discipline with my diet. I'm just trying to find abs under my fat right now, down about 15 pounds and feeling a bit better. I really just want to live in "bulking mode", but wanted to see a 6 pack once before I die.
    "If there must be trouble let it be in my day, that my child may have peace." -Thomas Paine

[]---[]Equipment Crew Member No.3[]---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #2 ()---()

Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Be sure to set aside a couple hours to tour the museum. It's the most incredible display of motorcycles and cars you'll find anywhere. My buddies and I used to skip out of work, grab a burger at Sammy's over by the airport, and spend the afternoon wandering around Barber's museum drooling over the vintage bikes. Good times.
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

"An adult male weighs at least 200 pounds." - Mark Rippetoe

▪█──█▪ Equipment Crew #44 ▪█──█▪

||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #11 ||---||

Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by matrix563 View Post
    I just got asked if I will be around Thursday for a craigslist refund. really? NO lol!!!

do you mind me asking what for?
    Boomer Rep Crew #1
    []---[] Equipment Crew #37 []---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #3 ()---()

Be sure to set aside a couple hours to tour the museum. It's the most incredible display of motorcycles and cars you'll find anywhere. My buddies and I used to skip out of work, grab a burger at Sammy's over by the airport, and spend the afternoon wandering around Barber's museum drooling over the vintage bikes. Good times.
    I'll definitely do that, thanks for the suggestion.

186lbs in Avatar

Originally Posted by animalfan View Post
    I really just want to live in "bulking mode", but wanted to see a 6 pack once before I die.
    I know the feeling regarding the bulking mode. It is a whole lot more fun when you have strength and can keep pushing your numbers up. Similarly, I wanted to see the six pack, but I wanted to see how far I could take in regards to low body fat/leanness. I've been surprised at how much muscle I've been able to retain.

Strength, well that's a different story. To keep me from panicking over lost strength, I've went totally to machines and work in a rep range of 15 to 30. In that rep range with machines, its hard to tell how much strength I've lost. I just keep telling myself that it isn't important and that I can get it back later.

I do prefer the leaner look that I have now, but it is temporary as I plan to start bulking soon. I'd eventually like to push my body weight up to 200lbs with the same body fat percentage. However, it is a little unrealistic to think that I could maintain that body fat level for any great length of time. However, I would like to keep it around 10% at 200lbs.

186lbs in Avatar

Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I just got asked if I will be around Thursday for a craigslist refund.
    haha
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No 7
    ()---() York Barbell Club #7 ()---()
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #13 []---[]
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #9 -!!!---!!!-

Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AttyGuy View Post
    This is such a positive and uplifting tune. . .

What a wholesome, fun-loving group of guys.

The man asked about workout songs, not our favorite hymns.

I don't know, man...your house looks kinda like the local PIAS.

Just sayin'...
    Last edited by Stasher1; 08-07-2013 at 03:10 PM.
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

"An adult male weighs at least 200 pounds." - Mark Rippetoe

▪█──█▪ Equipment Crew #44 ▪█──█▪

||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #11 ||---||

AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jackbravo View Post
    People may mock you, but here are some tunes

Psy - gangnam sty
    "May mock you?"
    You need a good rack, a bench, and a 300-lb Olympic weight set. Now, what was your question?

My home gym: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1465291461&viewfull=1#post1465291461.

()---() York Barbell Club #1 (DD, RH, Kg) ()---() []---[] Equipment Crew #36 []---[] []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #51 []---[] [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew #29 [M]===[6] ~~ 4 Horsemen ~~

morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by AttyGuy View Post
    "May mock you?"
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #32 []---[] ()---() York Barbell Club #43 ()---() ▉---▉ Equipment Crew #50 ▉---▉

matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Cleveland33 View Post
    do you mind me asking what for?
    Ill paste my response and her email and type more when i get off work. I discounted the price from 80 to 65 for her and she wanted to take another 5 off when she got here but her husband was fine with the table and asked her what was wrong after he finished loading the inversion table so to not lose face she gave me the full 65. Haha at the pias comment
    She asked a million questions if i could do over i would not have sold to her. I hate when people are difficult on craigslist. If there is something i regret buying and lets be honest we all do sometimes i just put it back on craigslist and usually make more than what i got it for. I dont whine and cry for a refund.

I think you put it together wrong. the pad side faces out and the metal frame rests on the rubber stop. the second photo shows the end position. I sent you the pdf of the instructions so it should be easy to flip it back around so it will work properly.

all the pieces I gave to you and it worked fine for me. i'm not doing any refunds. all sales are final.
    ▼ Hide quoted text
    On Tue, Aug 6, 2013 at 7:54 PM, Kimberly wrote:

Hi, I hate to have to email this, but I had a bad feeling about the table when I was it taken apart on your porch bc I wanted to be able to try it out to make sure it worked properly and I could use it.  But since it was in pieces and raining and I felt rushed bc you were trying to leave I didn't push the issue of trying it before I bought it like I wanted to

When you try to put your feet in it it doesn't sit still and flips you forward on your face. I don't know if it is missing a necessary piece or what but had I been able to try it out @ your house like I thought I would be able to, I wouldn't have bought it  it isn't a functioning piece of equipment if it won't stay upright to allow me to get in it. Can you please let me know when you will be home on Thursday, I would like to bring it back since it does not work.

Thanks and sorry to have to email this. I had a bad feeling with not being able to test the product with it being in pieces and I should have pushed the issue then vs now.

Thanks,
    Kimberly

judgecrandall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) judgecrandall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) judgecrandall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) judgecrandall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) judgecrandall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) judgecrandall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) judgecrandall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) judgecrandall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) judgecrandall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) judgecrandall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) judgecrandall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sorry to hear that, sounds like a simple case of buyer's remorse. Hopefully your email will get her to go away. It's amazing what people will try to get away with... This is one reason I'm not too keen on the idea of reselling stuff, though I imagine most people aren't like this.

Originally Posted by judgecrandall View Post
    Sorry to hear that, sounds like a simple case of buyer's remorse. Hopefully your email will get her to go away. It's amazing what people will try to get away with... This is one reason I'm not too keen on the idea of reselling stuff, though I imagine most people aren't like this.
    Had to be. I did block her from sending more emails so i hope so. It was only in pieces cause i bought it for a quick flip and it had been in my car heh
    There was only one other person and while he had a somewhat more legit complaint about the ends of the dumbbells matching i wasnt aware they didnt. I just got them for flip. Despite having diff ends they had a matching rusty patina (kind of how some york bars look before being cleaned. A nice look). He did see them in person and i even delivered for free and in whining he seemed more upset like he was gonna resell them or something. I usually average about one bad buying experience a year ebay etc. Just 2 reselling on craigslist. On a good day seems like whatever i have up for sell all sells so that is good .

Most people are decent to buy and sell too. One got mad at me the other day cause i wasnt helping him load 2 of each 35 through 2.5 olympic plates. I was half sleep and woke up early to sell them to him. And he didnt show up when he said he would cause he got off work sooner than he thought and since he couldnt reach me (he knew i was sleeping cause i told him i work nights) he went home and went to sleep. He was mad i woke HIM up. He wasnt the one working all night lol. He seemed more mad like i should be his buddy and pass on to him some of my stuff for a price i got it for (prob guessed i was flipping). I dont know him from jack so i deleted his # and blocked him from texting me. I dont need people with an attitude to sell too. Too many other willing friendly buyers .

Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Did you assemble the inversion table before you flipped it? Maybe she has a legitimate complaint. See you in small claims court buddy!

I've only had a couple bad CL experiences over the years. Both were from people showing up and trying to haggle the price to something ridiculous(after we had agreed to a price) and getting butt hurt when I didn't comply.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No 7
    ()---() York Barbell Club #7 ()---()
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #13 []---[]
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #9 -!!!---!!!-

daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Skidmarx View Post

Did you assemble the inversion table before you flipped it? Maybe she has a legitimate complaint. See you in small claims court buddy!
    No, she satisfied herself as to the condition of the equipment and the suitability for her purpose prior to completing the contract.

Her purchase decision was not influenced by any representation made by matrix.

She has no recourse.

This is a case of caveat emptor.

Location: Birmingham, Westmidlands, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    owasM is just really nice. (+1000) owasM is just really nice. (+1000) owasM is just really nice. (+1000) owasM is just really nice. (+1000) owasM is just really nice. (+1000) owasM is just really nice. (+1000) owasM is just really nice. (+1000) owasM is just really nice. (+1000) owasM is just really nice. (+1000) owasM is just really nice. (+1000) owasM is just really nice. (+1000)
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #4 -!!!---!!!-

Location: Birmingham, Westmidlands, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    owasM is just really nice. (+1000) owasM is just really nice. (+1000) owasM is just really nice. (+1000) owasM is just really nice. (+1000) owasM is just really nice. (+1000) owasM is just really nice. (+1000) owasM is just really nice. (+1000) owasM is just really nice. (+1000) owasM is just really nice. (+1000) owasM is just really nice. (+1000) owasM is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by owasM View Post

thanks P&I for suggesting it, seems a good way to keep on track
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #4 -!!!---!!!-

Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    anyone ever order from truenutrition.com?

I am overwhelmed by the options
    Boomer Rep Crew #1
    []---[] Equipment Crew #37 []---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #3 ()---()

Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz
    Ill paste my response and her email and type more when i get off work. I discounted the price from 80 to 65 for her and she wanted to take another 5 off when she got here but her husband was fine with the table and asked her what was wrong after he finished loading the inversion table so to not lose face she gave me the full 65. Haha at the pias comment
    She asked a million questions if i could do over i would not have sold to her. I hate when people are difficult on craigslist. If there is something i regret buying and lets be honest we all do sometimes i just put it back on craigslist and usually make more than what i got it for. I dont whine and cry for a refund.

I think you put it together wrong. the pad side faces out and the metal frame rests on the rubber stop. the second photo shows the end position. I sent you the pdf of the instructions so it should be easy to flip it back around so it will work properly.

all the pieces I gave to you and it worked fine for me. i'm not doing any refunds. all sales are final.
    ▼ Hide quoted text
    On Tue, Aug 6, 2013 at 7:54 PM, Kimberly wrote:

Hi, I hate to have to email this, but I had a bad feeling about the table when I was it taken apart on your porch bc I wanted to be able to try it out to make sure it worked properly and I could use it.  But since it was in pieces and raining and I felt rushed bc you were trying to leave I didn't push the issue of trying it before I bought it like I wanted to

When you try to put your feet in it it doesn't sit still and flips you forward on your face. I don't know if it is missing a necessary piece or what but had I been able to try it out @ your house like I thought I would be able to, I wouldn't have bought it  it isn't a functioning piece of equipment if it won't stay upright to allow me to get in it. Can you please let me know when you will be home on Thursday, I would like to bring it back since it does not work.

Thanks and sorry to have to email this. I had a bad feeling with not being able to test the product with it being in pieces and I should have pushed the issue then vs now.

Thanks,
    Kimberly
    I quit reading at "inversion table for $65" Damn I want one, and at that price wouldn't whine about anything.

If she drives it to me I'll give her her $65 back.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 11

"As iron sharpens iron so one man sharpens another" Proverbs 27:17

Originally Posted by Wildtim View Post
    I quit reading at "inversion table for $65" Damn I want one, and at that price wouldn't whine about anything.

If she drives it to me I'll give her her $65 back.
    well I got it for $20. you won't believe how many I got for $20 lol

is $400 for a pendley bar and 230 pounds of pendley bumpers a good deal?

Closed Thread
Page 100 of 299 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 150 200 ... LastLast