Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
    ironwilledchic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ironwilledchic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ironwilledchic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ironwilledchic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ironwilledchic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ironwilledchic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ironwilledchic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ironwilledchic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ironwilledchic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ironwilledchic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ironwilledchic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by poundfive2 View Post
    please stop posting. seriously.

also, freud was a *******. srs.
    Awe. Sorry for derailing your precious thread. Just figured someone needed to stay in check here, and stop fantasizing that women are dumb and should worship the ground that men walk on. Lmfao.

poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ironwilledchic View Post
    Awe. Sorry for derailing your precious thread. Just figured someone needed to stay in check here, and stop fantasizing that women are dumb and should worship the ground that men walk on. Lmfao.
    more woman logic

1. this isnt my thread nor do i care about it

2. i personally think you are the scum of the earth and people(NOT women, people like u) like u should be put to death by stoning.

3. i dont think they should worship the ground that i walk on (even tho some do), i personally believe that i just need a woman who can make a mean chicken sandwich and has the common sense of a normal functioning member of society. (your level of common sense IWC, rivals that of a wet napkin.)

oh and did i mention no1 on this entire forum likes u? that includes the other women on here as well.
    *Los Angeles MISC Crew*
    Rest In Peace Greg Plitt

prolixity will become famous soon enough. (+50) prolixity will become famous soon enough. (+50) prolixity will become famous soon enough. (+50) prolixity will become famous soon enough. (+50) prolixity will become famous soon enough. (+50) prolixity will become famous soon enough. (+50) prolixity will become famous soon enough. (+50) prolixity will become famous soon enough. (+50) prolixity will become famous soon enough. (+50) prolixity will become famous soon enough. (+50) prolixity will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    wimmenz

who needs em eh boyz?
    I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was.

ironwilledchic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ironwilledchic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ironwilledchic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ironwilledchic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ironwilledchic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ironwilledchic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ironwilledchic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ironwilledchic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ironwilledchic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ironwilledchic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ironwilledchic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Awe. Poor baby. Sowwy for hurting your feewwings. Maybe when you stop listening to men about how women think, and actually listen to someone with a woman's brain, you can learn something? You couldn't possibly do that, though, women are just too illogical. All you men here seem to want, is to pump and dump until you run out of cum. Lmao. When girls don't like you, you say
    "nany nany boo boo, fuk you" and
    talk shyt about them in these
    forums. I lmao at this stuff every
    fuking day!! Ha ha.

P.s. Come at me, bro! Ha ha. I love getting you douches mad.

more woman logic

1. this isnt my thread nor do i care about it

2. i personally think you are the scum of the earth and people(NOT women, people like u) like u should be put to death by stoning.

3. i dont think they should worship the ground that i walk on (even tho some do), i personally believe that i just need a woman who can make a mean chicken sandwich and has the common sense of a normal functioning member of society. (your level of common sense IWC, rivals that of a wet napkin.)

oh and did i mention no1 on this entire forum likes u? that includes the other women on here as well.

poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Awe. Poor baby. Sowwy for hurting your feewwings. Maybe when you stop listening to men about how women think, and actually listen to someone with a woman's brain, you can learn something? You couldn't possibly do that, though, women are just too illogical. All you men here seem to want, is to pump and dump until you run out of cum. Lmao. When girls don't like you, you say "nany nany boo boo, fuk you" and talk shyt about them in these forums. I lmao at this stuff every fuking day!! Ha ha.
    honey, if i wanted to id fly to where ever ur from and seduce u into doing anything i wanted u to in about 24 hours. u mad i understand relationship logistics and u have no idea what logistics even means??

and u understand that we all think ur a retard, so ur opinion and ur "loling" is insignificant.
    *Los Angeles MISC Crew*
    Rest In Peace Greg Plitt

TeKappa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeKappa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeKappa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeKappa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeKappa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeKappa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeKappa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeKappa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeKappa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeKappa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeKappa is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    u mad i understand relationship logistics and u have no idea what logistics even means??

FKN lol'd

gjdm

also....dictionary.com
    What am I so afraid of?
    This is supposed 2 be what dreams are made of..

honey, if i wanted to id fly to where ever ur from and seduce u into doing anything i wanted u to in about 24 hours. u mad i understand relationship logistics and u have no idea what logistics even means??

and u understand that we all think ur a retard, so ur opinion and ur "loling" is insignificant.
    I'm pretty sure you got my point. I'm out.

I'm pretty sure you got my point. I'm out.

*Los Angeles MISC Crew*
    Rest In Peace Greg Plitt

chaser. is just really nice. (+1000) chaser. is just really nice. (+1000) chaser. is just really nice. (+1000) chaser. is just really nice. (+1000) chaser. is just really nice. (+1000) chaser. is just really nice. (+1000) chaser. is just really nice. (+1000) chaser. is just really nice. (+1000) chaser. is just really nice. (+1000) chaser. is just really nice. (+1000) chaser. is just really nice. (+1000)
    Nobody ever said that women should worship the ground that men walk on. If anything, a lot of women have that attitude about men (brb I have a vagina therefore I'm special).

Honestly, the only thing you've done in this thread is prove a lot of guys right. You've been a shining example of retarded female logic. Pls go

And for the record, I don't hate women, nor do I think they are all idiots. In fact, there have been some good posts in this very thread by women. Just not by you.

edit: ^ lol I think we all know that feel bro
    Physical fitness is not only one of the most important keys to a healthy body, it is the basis of dynamic and creative intellectual activity.

No Fap for Life Crew

**OFFICIAL UPLIFTING AND MOTIVATION CREW**

MadManc is just really nice. (+1000) MadManc is just really nice. (+1000) MadManc is just really nice. (+1000) MadManc is just really nice. (+1000) MadManc is just really nice. (+1000) MadManc is just really nice. (+1000) MadManc is just really nice. (+1000) MadManc is just really nice. (+1000) MadManc is just really nice. (+1000) MadManc is just really nice. (+1000) MadManc is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Liff_Wates View Post
    Fact: if ironwilledchic was a dude who went out and ****ed a random after some girl blew him off, everyone would be brofisting him right now.
    lol exactly.

I've lost count of how many times i've smashed a bish straight after a breakup. We can't go all double standards here. No wk.

Thick. Solid. Tight. Agentdark45's Avatar
    Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bish all you did was reafirm the stereotype of ultra craziness that some women posess.

Word to the wise: when 20+ fairly intelligent and coherant people have come to the same conclusion on your crazyness, they may just have a point.

You are damaged goods lady.
    ☆☆☆Jaden Smith school of experimental philosophy and existentialism crew☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆UK crew☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆Poverty meal crew☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆CEO crew☆☆☆

Stats: 5'10"
    Weight: 185lbs

deltsbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deltsbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deltsbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deltsbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deltsbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deltsbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deltsbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deltsbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deltsbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deltsbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deltsbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    in to read this chit later
    I rep back.

Wouldbboycurt/10

ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MadManc View Post
    lol exactly.

I've lost count of how many times i've smashed a bish straight after a breakup. We can't go all double standards here. No wk.
    It wasn't a breakup. It was to get back at the guy for not taking her as his girlfriend.

P.s. I am sooi glad that the angry *******, janky, is gone. I was beginning to wonder about all of you, for taking a gay man's advice on how to pick up women. Ha ha.

goodthings will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodthings will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodthings will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodthings will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodthings will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodthings will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodthings will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodthings will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodthings will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodthings will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodthings will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Isabeli View Post
    Just because the West has created the term "Woman Logic" to enable or excuse irrationality doesn't mean that all women are the exact same way or can even use their hormones as a crutch for their questionable behaviour/logic.

Women from non-western cultures & the women that were around pre-feminism have had the very same estrogen in their system but they also practice self-control and know when to bite their tongue in order to avoid an unnecessary conflict. I'm not saying that there aren't any exceptions....because genuinely crazy women are everywhere, regardless of which culture they come from but male-female relations aren't nearly as strained in non western cultures.

Our minds & bodies are designed to deal with the irritability that comes with periods...the side effects of the pill aren't permanent either as your body will learn to adapt to whatever you put in it. Some women become very introverted and quiet....so many out there don't turn into crazy monsters. The way you channel your emotions is 100% your choice, though and the excuses made for them are nothing but a social construct.

repped for truth

camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by porcupinetree View Post
    Her: I'm mad at you
    Me: Why
    Her: I'm not telling. You should just know
    fuuuuuuuuuuuuu this for 19434783894839058490590458
    "Paper money is going away" - EM

ReceiptBrah is not very well liked. (-100) ReceiptBrah is not very well liked. (-100) ReceiptBrah is not very well liked. (-100) ReceiptBrah is not very well liked. (-100) ReceiptBrah is not very well liked. (-100) ReceiptBrah is not very well liked. (-100) ReceiptBrah is not very well liked. (-100) ReceiptBrah is not very well liked. (-100) ReceiptBrah is not very well liked. (-100) ReceiptBrah is not very well liked. (-100) ReceiptBrah is not very well liked. (-100)
    ironwilledchic wtf are you talking about trying to claim "living a good life" has nothing to do with religion?

it is said that true religion is to visit the fatherless & the widows in their affliction, & to remain unspotted from the world (James 1:27)

but it is ALSO SAID that the LORD is good & just to forgive any who confess (1 John 1:9)

claiming a "natural man" is the enemy of God? wha?

the doctrine is that a FRIEND OF THE WORLD is the enemy of God. (1 John 2:15, James 4:4)

what did you turning 8 have ANYTHING TO DO with you "becoming spotted"?

EVOLVE AKA dont support vanity/consumerism over individual power to relieve the struggling & bear no grudges under absolute mercy/tolerance

that is the message of Christ's "that you do unto the least of these, you do it unto me" (Parable of Sheep & Goats, Matthew 25:31-46)

that is the message of Christ's "love thy neighbor as though thyself" & "love God with all your heart, soul, & mind"

God is a spirit & that spirit is love.

your woman logic here is absolutely generalizing with EMOTION over utilizing LOGIC (LOGOS - THE WORD) to realize that the polygamy, ****philia, false prophets, & false doctrines of Mormonism separate it from the truth of Christ's church (not that there aren't any Mormons who are of Christ's grace)

the message of Christ isn't "exalt yourself", it is "the exalted shall be brought low, & the lowly, exalted" (cited 5-10+ times throughout Judeo-Christian scripture)

Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ex's daughter has just turned 19 and her (ex)bf is trying to break up with her but she's in complete denial. She went round his house and refused to leave so in the end he called the cops and they came and removed her. So I asked her why the hell she even wants to talk to someone who would go to those lengths to get rid of her and she said she wasn't sure if he actually wanted to finish with her or if he was just really angry at the time.

Mind = obliterated
    **** Atheist Alliance ****

**Holds metal part of the car door awkwardly in order to avoid static shock crew**
    **Sometimes I have the girl version of wet dreams crew**
    **Anti-circumcision/Pro-foreskin crew**

owner of saab factory kel_varnsen's Avatar
    kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Awe. Poor baby. Sowwy for hurting your feewwings. Maybe when you stop listening to men about how women think, and actually listen to someone with a woman's brain, you can learn something?
    women don't know what women want. that is a fact. there are numerous studies confirming this discrepancy between what a woman says/thinks she wants and what she actually does want. women live in a fantasy world. they have a solipsist world view. they are the star in their own little movie and "feels" the world revolves around them.

which is why a man who gets laid often never gives a **** about what a woman tells him. a successful player knows that women do not know what they want. he manipulates them playfully and carelessly by knowing which buttons to push and when and where.

kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ReceiptBrah View Post
    ironwilledchic wtf are you talking about trying to claim "living a good life" has nothing to do with religion?

it is said that true religion is to visit the fatherless & the widows in their affliction, & to remain unspotted from the world (James 1:27)

but it is ALSO SAID that the LORD is good & just to forgive any who confess (1 John 1:9)

claiming a "natural man" is the enemy of God? wha?

the doctrine is that a FRIEND OF THE WORLD is the enemy of God. (1 John 2:15, James 4:4)

what did you turning 8 have ANYTHING TO DO with you "becoming spotted"?

EVOLVE AKA dont support vanity/consumerism over individual power to relieve the struggling & bear no grudges under absolute mercy/tolerance

that is the message of Christ's "that you do unto the least of these, you do it unto me" (Parable of Sheep & Goats, Matthew 25:31-46)

that is the message of Christ's "love thy neighbor as though thyself" & "love God with all your heart, soul, & mind"

God is a spirit & that spirit is love.

your woman logic here is absolutely generalizing with EMOTION over utilizing LOGIC (LOGOS - THE WORD) to realize that the polygamy, ****philia, false prophets, & false doctrines of Mormonism separate it from the truth of Christ's church (not that there aren't any Mormons who are of Christ's grace)

the message of Christ isn't "exalt yourself", it is "the exalted shall be brought low, & the lowly, exalted" (cited 5-10+ times throughout Judeo-Christian scripture)
    Using one religion to prove another religion wrong. This works.
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **
    2002 Kawasaki KLX 110
    2007 Yamaha R6

*fatty on permacut crew*

porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I can go on and on about reasons why the Mormon church is not true. Proven facts that contradict claims the church, the "prophets" have made. You do not want to hear that, however. You will close your eyes, and plug your ears. Why? Because you can't argue with faith. Faith is the basis on which all facts can be ignored, and people can mindlessly follow whatever it is they read, or someone tells them, so that they can have a bit of certainty that they are doing what "God" (what their interpretation of who god is) wants. Have you seen God? I'll tell you what, the closest I have ever come to believing in God since being brainwashed as a kid, is watching people dying the last 3 years of my life. Dying people have a lot to say, and none of it has to do with religion. It has to do with being a good fuking human being, and choosing to live life because you actually ENJOY it. Life is way too fuking short to let someone else's idea of how I should live mine, control what I do and what will make me happy. Only I know what really makes me happy in life. It is a learning process, and especially difficult when you are taught that "the natural man is an enemy to God", but I am doing the best I can to put it behind me and live every day like it means something to me. If I died tomorrow, knowing I did the best I could to make my life fulfilled.

Mormonism is brainwashing. It is a horrible way to live. Were you aware that Utah has the highest depression rate of any other state, including Alaska where there is hardly any sunlight, and seasonal depression is rampant?

http://www.iianthropology.org/psycho...t_student.html

(contains multiple links to studies on Utah's unusually high depression rate)

I remember as a 7 year old kid, the day before I turned 8, watching the cars as they passed by in the road. I knew that when I turned 8, I would no longer be spotless before God. I knew that there was a chance I would not make it to the celestial kingdom, and never see my family again. I thought, if I die now, before I am 8, I will be able to be with my family forever. Somehow, I knew I was already a bad person, and that I should end it right then so I would not be without my family in the afterlife. Luckily, my natural man brain kicked in, and I realized that preserving my own life was important. Throwing my life away because I thought I would be a bad person after I turned 8? How the hell does a 7 year old kid learn THAT?
    It's amazing. I keep telling you that I have seen your kind come and go so many times, and you all act the same, and you go and write that, making me laugh more and further proving me right.

This is nothing new. Everything you are saying has been said by so many people who left the church.

There was another girl who acted like you, that I know.

She started rebelling against her parents and their "puritan" lives in her teens. She got in with a very liberal crowd and started spouting off a lot of nonsense. She started becoming a real nuisance to her parents. Constantly saying "IT'S MY LIFE" and complaining about being controlled. She got into college and got worse. Made a lot of stupid mistakes. Married a complete moron guy. She would complain that the church wronged her, and especially that her parents were mean and her siblings were all jerks.
    Her brothers would visit her at college and all her roommates would just hate on them because she constantly told everyone how mean her family was to her.
    Her family always welcomed her to family gatherings, but she would still trash everyone all the time. Finally, she estranged herself from the family. She got divorced and asked one of her sibling brothers if she could live at his house. He took her in. She started giving him major crap, until he got fed up and asked her to leave.
    She got involved with another jerk guy and made huge mistakes. When her family tried to help her, she went berserk, telling them to leave her alone, it was her life, it was their fault she was like this, ect.
    One day, she got wise and changed her thinking. She contacted every member of her family one by one and apologized for all she had done. Took full responsibity for her actions. Begged for forgiveness and asked to be let back into the family. Everyone in the family forgave her and welcomed her back with open arms.
    She found a great guy and got married. She just had a beautiful baby daughter that everyone is doting on. She is very happy, and so is her familiy.
    That girl is my sister.

ReceiptBrah is not very well liked. (-100) ReceiptBrah is not very well liked. (-100) ReceiptBrah is not very well liked. (-100) ReceiptBrah is not very well liked. (-100) ReceiptBrah is not very well liked. (-100) ReceiptBrah is not very well liked. (-100) ReceiptBrah is not very well liked. (-100) ReceiptBrah is not very well liked. (-100) ReceiptBrah is not very well liked. (-100) ReceiptBrah is not very well liked. (-100) ReceiptBrah is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by kickblake View Post
    Using one religion to prove another religion wrong. This works.
    so are you agnostic & willing to repent?

or do you wrongly exalt yourself & absolutely assert atheism?

therein (under atheism) would you make pride your religion & thus solidify, for now, your hypocrisy

there are secular/empirical proofs to Judeo-Christian philosophy

but it actually requires destroying pseudo-skeptic, absolute arrogance to achieve sound inquiry

P.s. I am sooi glad that the angry *******, janky, is gone. I was beginning to wonder about all of you, for taking a gay man's advice on how to pick up women. Ha ha.
    ok. now u can go.

janky was the most helpful and nicest person on these forums u spiteful *******. just because he didnt like u doesnt mean he was a bad guy. get over yourself
    *Los Angeles MISC Crew*
    Rest In Peace Greg Plitt

Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This is nothing new. Everything you are saying has been said by so many people who left the church.
    So all these people, who all left the church, are saying the same things, and they're all lying?
    **** Atheist Alliance ****

**Holds metal part of the car door awkwardly in order to avoid static shock crew**
    **Sometimes I have the girl version of wet dreams crew**
    **Anti-circumcision/Pro-foreskin crew**

OH CRAP! Here we go....

I am a mormon, born and raised, and I despise girls like you!
    So you are gonna blame it on the church now? Hmmm, why not. You seem to blame everyone but yourself.

And holy crap, you slept with him before you got married. Did the church tell you to do that? Oh, but it's the church's fault for teaching you that marriage is important.
    And I can see that you have followed the church since then by cheating on your hubby and banging randoms...

Stupid girls like you get it in their heads that they have to get married right away to whatever Peter Priesthood comes along. BULLCRAP. I was always taught to make a careful choice. The leaders in Conference have always warned caution about making the choice of who to marry. You were just stupid. That isn't the church's fault.

Sometimes, I think the Islamists are on to something. Keep woman in burqa's and force them to keep their mouths shut and cut off their heads if they give any crap.
    I think Mohamed had a crazy wife and got fed up with her and decided to start a religion where men can keep woman from being so crazy.
    strong WTF at your even notioning Muslims being onto something in regard to radical Wahhabist, sharia-law lovers...

in regard to ironwilledchic's derailing fiasco, yes it's obvious that *radical* Mormon ideals trying to promote a woman's marriage & their husband as their sole priority are definitely wrong...

still dont know why her mom bastardized her for having a 1st love, claimed demonic possession for defiance, & forcefully medicated her =\

porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ReceiptBrah View Post
    strong WTF at your even notioning Muslims being onto something in regard to radical Wahhabist, sharia-law lovers...
    I heard that Sense Of Humors are on special at KMart this week. You might want to go and pick one up

Originally Posted by Tiffany Wantsmore View Post
    So all these people, who all left the church, are saying the same things, and they're all lying?
    By that logic, I could say that since much more people stay in the church than leave it.....

get it?

Registered User SpartanTraining's Avatar
    SpartanTraining is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanTraining is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanTraining is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanTraining is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanTraining is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanTraining is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanTraining is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanTraining is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanTraining is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanTraining is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanTraining is just really nice. (+1000)
    why is ironwilledchic green? this planet. i dont want to live on it anymore

ok. now u can go.

janky was the most helpful and nicest person on these forums u spiteful *******. just because he didnt like u doesnt mean he was a bad guy. get over yourself
    Oh yeah? I went to his profile once, and there was an angry comment posted by a young girl on his comments section. I looked through her pictures that she posted, and just beneath positive feedback from multiple men that she looked good, there was a jealous, rude comment made by janky. She did nothing to him to deserve the hateful stuff he posted. After reading some of the suspiciously gay posts he made, and seeing some of the "compliments" other men had posted to his profile, I finally put it all together. He hated young girls who were also into bodybuilding and happened to be attractive, because he did not like his target muscley armed men to take all of the attention off of HIM. What he failed to realize, is that straight men, as much as they love to complain about women, will always love women. He didn't seem to understand that. I think he may have finally taken the hint, though, and left. Nothing wrong with being gay, but there is no need to bash fit girls for getting male attention. Good looking women will always have more attention from men, no matter how "illogical" it is. It's just how the male brain works. Lol.

Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast