Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
    Mexibro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mexibro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mexibro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mexibro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mexibro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mexibro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mexibro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mexibro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mexibro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mexibro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mexibro has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by JM3K View Post
    yes you are you *******, "Bodybuilding is a form of body modification involving intensive muscle hypertrophy; an individual who engages in this activity is referred to as a bodybuilder."

now if you compete you would refer yourself as a competitive bodybuilder

also so just because this retard stepped on stage he is more of a bodybuilder than a 220lb 8% gym rat and has earned his right to be a bodybuilder?

lols owned!

Swagson is not very well liked. (-100) Swagson is not very well liked. (-100) Swagson is not very well liked. (-100) Swagson is not very well liked. (-100) Swagson is not very well liked. (-100) Swagson is not very well liked. (-100) Swagson is not very well liked. (-100) Swagson is not very well liked. (-100) Swagson is not very well liked. (-100) Swagson is not very well liked. (-100) Swagson is not very well liked. (-100)
    ^I wonder if those bbers find that insulting or funny
    "This is my body. And I can do whatever I want to it. I can push it, study it, tweak it, listen to it. Everybody wants to know what I'm on. What am I on? I'm on my bike busting my ass six hours a day. What are you on?"
    - Lance Armstrong

dat dere stick insect noflyingcars's Avatar
    noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Bishamon View Post
    stroking what ego? None of your "knowledge" is based upon any scientific evidence or medical fact, just your suspicions which are probably being fueled by your fragile ego on damage control. It was only in 2010 in which there where any conclusive studies linking longterm AAS use to reduced cardiac performance. Even then such studies would need to be reviewed to ensure these links are actually based upon causation.

Teenagers are doing far more damage to themselves with excessive eating, drinking, and smoking yet people seem to go up in arms when it comes to celltech. But these people on misc have something in common

They all have no avi and have made absolutely no progress in lifting yet feel the need to post rubbish on a lifting forum
    Yes there is no causation between tech use and cardiac arrest etc.
    But the problem of some people here is that they consider the dangers of cell-tech only as a matter of bodycount.

Injecting stuff could and probably will screw you up in some way, creating hormone unbalances. This won't send you to the morgue, but you can have problems of sexual performances, moobs, hair loss etc.

It makes no sense to say "old IFBB are all alive and well", they may not have been able to get an erection in decades for all we know.

Then effects of cell-tech vary greatly from person to person, so even if you come up with 1000 people who did tech with no side-effect whatsoever, it does not mean it is safe.
    Sure, I would prefer to get cell-tech rather than going to get drunk in a gay bar [random high risk activity].
    But saying that tech is safe and that you could do "far more damage [...] with excessive eating" is just over the top.
    3k+

Mexibro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mexibro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mexibro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mexibro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mexibro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mexibro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mexibro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mexibro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mexibro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mexibro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mexibro has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by God_Given View Post
    Tired of this **** already, IF YOU DONT COMPETE YOU AREN'T A BODYBUILDER
    You go to the gym and work out, then you just lift!
    lols still mad after u got owned hard.

God_Given is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) God_Given is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) God_Given is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) God_Given is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) God_Given is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) God_Given is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) God_Given is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) God_Given is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) God_Given is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) God_Given is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) God_Given is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by JM3K View Post
    yes you are you *******, "Bodybuilding is a form of body modification involving intensive muscle hypertrophy; an individual who engages in this activity is referred to as a bodybuilder."

now if you compete you would refer yourself as a competitive bodybuilder

also so just because this retard stepped on stage he is more of a bodybuilder than a 220lb 8% gym rat and has earned his right to be a bodybuilder?

Way to pick two examples at extreme ends of the spectrum, you pick a turd who has no self respect and goes on stage, and then you refer to a 220 8% gym rat, yea those are common...

BRB playin in a flag football league through work and saying i am a football player, just not a competitve one WTF is tht