Moxart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Moxart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Moxart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Moxart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Moxart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Moxart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Moxart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Moxart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Moxart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Moxart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Moxart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Word of warning Vitamin C / Zinc (ZMA)

This is to all you guys who take vitamin c in excess of 500mg/day together with Zinc or a Zma. Vitamin C actually counteracts the effects of Zinc or Zma, quote:

" Vit C lowers zinc directly, and it lowers it indirectly by supporting iron uptake, so while larger amountsof Vit C would likely benefit those suffering from some forms of anemia, leukemia, (left-sided) ovarian cysts, or from prostatitis, it could compromise benign prostatic hypertrophy, or certain liver conditions
    (hemochromatosis), or more serious kidney disease (renal failure)."

I was thinking that perhaps, taking your vitamin C supplement atleast 8-12 hours apart from your daily ZMA or Zinc could perhaps decrease the negative effect. Since most people take their Zinc/ZMA before sleep, I thought taking Vitamin C in the morning or so would be an optimal time allocation.

Moxart
    " All truth is simple... is that not doubly a lie?"
    -Friedrich Nietzsche

" And be on your guard against the good and the just! They would fain curcify those who devise their own virtue - they hate the lonesome ones."
    -Friedrich Nietzsche

" Believe me! The secret of reaping the greatest fruitfulness and the greatest enjoyment from life is to live dangerously!"
    -Friedrich Nietzsche

" You shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you mad."
    -Aldous Huxley

" The proper study of mankind is books."
    -Aldous Huxley

" The course of every intellectual, if he pursues his journey long and unflicnglingly enough, ends in the obvious, from which the un-intellectual has never stirred. "
    -Aldous Huxley

sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Do you mind giving us a source? Otherwise I could say this:

"Giving Sfetaz $1,000 cash will make you the sexiest, best looking, most in shape person in the world, and Pamela Anderson herself can't help but want to totally F**k your brains out. This is because I have created the magic love potion that is the secret every celebrity and athlete uses to suceed. Just take this sugar looking pill 3 times a day and you are all set!"
    If you always talk about how you could be in great shape if you just worked out and ate right, why don't you just work out and eat right?

T-1000 HK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) T-1000 HK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) T-1000 HK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) T-1000 HK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) T-1000 HK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) T-1000 HK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) T-1000 HK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Oh great...

Thanks a lot man, now I totally have to re-arrange my schedule AGAIN... Geez, where's my day planner???

Kidding... Though it seems the more crap I stuff down my gullet in the hopes of building a better body, the more stress I create for myself in trying to co-ordinate it all...
    In this world gone mad, we won't spank the monkey... The monkey will spank US!

Moxart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Moxart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Moxart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Moxart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Moxart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Moxart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Moxart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Moxart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Moxart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Moxart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Moxart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Moxart

goddamnit sfetaz I was just reading the Nietzsche board...source... http://www.acu-cell.com/vitc.html , somehwere in the middle, do not doubt my honesty again.
    " All truth is simple... is that not doubly a lie?"
    -Friedrich Nietzsche

" And be on your guard against the good and the just! They would fain curcify those who devise their own virtue - they hate the lonesome ones."
    -Friedrich Nietzsche

" Believe me! The secret of reaping the greatest fruitfulness and the greatest enjoyment from life is to live dangerously!"
    -Friedrich Nietzsche

" You shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you mad."
    -Aldous Huxley

" The proper study of mankind is books."
    -Aldous Huxley

" The course of every intellectual, if he pursues his journey long and unflicnglingly enough, ends in the obvious, from which the un-intellectual has never stirred. "
    -Aldous Huxley

AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    GOD! i know how you feel T-1000.
    "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!" 2 Corinthians 5:17