Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Dbone Reviews SAN Fierce, T-Shirtn and Shaker Cup

Thanks to AlienNinja, about a week ago I got a generously dosed box of SAN samples which included Fierce, Launch, TXR, a T shirt, and a Shaker Cup! I have been using Fierce for about a week now, so it is the perfect time to throw up a review.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today's 5am workout:

Dosing - 1 scoop Fierce @ 4:20am, hit the gym at 5am

Workout: PHAT Day 6 : Chest and Arms Hypertrophy Day

Pressing Power Exercise speed work: Flat Barbell presses
    6 sets of 3 reps @ 185lbs (70% of 3-5 rep max)

Hypertrophy pressing movement: Incline Barbell presses
    3 sets of 8-10 reps @ 185lbs

Hypertrophy pressing movement: Hammer strength press
    3 sets of 12-15 reps @ 70lbs on each side + 1 set 8 reps @ 45lbs on each side drop set

Hypertrophy fly movement: Incline cable flies
    2 sets of 15-20 reps @ 25lbs

Hypertrophy curling exercise: Cambered bar preacher curls
    3 sets of 8-12 reps @ 65-85lbs

Hypertrophy curling exercise: Dumbbell concentration curls
    2 sets of 15 reps @ 20lbs

Hypertrophy curling exercise: Spider curls bracing upper body against an incline bench
    2 sets of 20-30 reps @ 35lbs

Hypertrophy extension exercise: Lying tricep extension with cambered bar
    3 sets of 8-12 reps @ 85-105lbs

Hypertrophy extension exercise: Cable pressdowns with rope attachment
    2 sets of 15 reps @ 80lbs

Hypertrophy extension exercise: Cable kickbacks
    2 sets of 15 reps @ 25lbs

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fierce

Profile:

Honestly not going to comment much about it or give some in depth scientific analysis as it would be nothing more then a copypasta effort. The main thing I care about when I look at a stimmed pre is the amount of C (as someone who is sensitive to stims). I believe the SAN reps confirmed 200mg per serving which is right at my threshold.

Taste/Mixability:

When it comes to Pres I don't really care about taste as long as it doesn't leave a nasty aftertaste. That being said, I really enjoyed the tangy flavor of Fierce, and it is definitely one of the better tasting Pres I have tried in a while. As far as mixability, Fierce mixed right away in a shaker cup with no issues, but seriously, who gives a crap lol

Energy:

When I get too stimmed I get jittery/anxious which pretty much kills my focus and my workout (and typically with too much stim I black out and wake up 3 days later in Tijuana, underwear full of $1 bills ). Fierce provided just the right amount of clean energy for me without the jitters and post workout crash.

Endurance/Focus:

This is the name of the game for me. Since I am doing PHAT now, and even before I started my workouts were always high volume, having focus and a steady supply of endurance for the entire workout is extremely important. I want to be as strong/focused on my last rep as I am on my first rep. Fierce really hit the mark on this for me today, and I can honestly say I achieved Beast Mode where I felt like everything was firing on all cylinders for the entire workout.

Pump/Fullness:

As my workout went on, pump/fullness picked up. I attribute much of this to my workout itself, but felt that Fierce added a nice boost without hindering my workout. By the end of the workout my veins had come out to play

GI Distress:

The last thing I want is to focus much of my workout on time spent on the crapper. No GI issues with Fierce, either during or post workout, my angus was spared!

Also, one item worth mentioning, I have been using Fierce over the past week, but since I was using in combination with WB2 I was also eating a small carb meal prior to going to the gym. Today I only took Fierce on an empty stomach, and I found it made a difference in how much energy I felt from Fierce.

Shaker Cup

When you first get a hold of the shaker cup, you know it was made with the finest plastics Malaysia has to offer. The lid screws on securely, and the cap has a secure hold so no fluids come gushing out. The only complaint I had, the handle portion that holds the cap to the top is a bit long and dangly, to the point where when I was drinking my shake in the gym I felt like someone was trying to dangle their penor in my face. It is probably safe to assume that Allie was behind the design of the cup

T-Shirt

Any meathead or aspiring meathead knows the importance of a proper fitting t-shirt, especially one with sleeves. Nothing is more demoralizing then walking around looking like a 12 year old waiting to hit puberty because your t-shirt is too big. The SAN T-shirt was a large (unless you live in Asia where it is considered an XL lol) and was the perfect fit. Not too tight but just enough tightness where I felt like my muscles wanted to rip through. One weird thing did happen, as I was walking around the gym one member saw me coming, jumped off the bench and started throwing his hands in the air like I had something for him. Turns out because of the t-shirt he thought I was a SAN employee equipped with one of those T-shirt launcher guns...

Final Thoughts

So there you have it. I achieved beast mode at 5am, having one of the best workouts I have had in a while, thanks in part to SAN's Fierce, Shaker Cup, and T-Shirt. Big thanks to SAN for sending me many many samples, and I definitely see a tub of Fierce in my future.

As far as Launch/TXR, I plan on trying out over the coming weeks. Since I am stim sensitive and from what I have heard Launch has a bit of a kick I will need to be a bit more careful with it. I am starting a cut in the next few weeks and will use the TXR samples as my fat burner.

Kenshin and Dbone's Nursing Home Adventures (ongoing) ... http://tinyurl.com/ns23wak

xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    one of the best feirce reviews evar!

poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Excellent detail, on spread! It's amazing how board an audience Fierce appeals to. Having used Fierce, I value your opinion in out 'Fierce Reformulation' thread; the ALCAR is a GREAT suggestion.
    ~ Roast Master, Resident Coffee Warlock~
    www.westcoastroasting.com
    -- Use 'MISC' for a discount! --

Disclaimer: sit there and let it bleed.

D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This is great, seriously one of the best reviews I've read for any preworkout. You are the reason that the big boss at corporate lets us send out samples, to get amazingly detailed feedback like this.

I'm especially happy that you did such a great review and liked it. If reviews like this are the number 1 reason we get these samples out, our hope and trust that you'll enjoy it is reason 1a. We know it can be difficult to make the leap and buy a product without trying, so we feel confident that you'll want the whole tub once you try

By the way, and I mean this in the least weird way possible, but you look great in that shirt! And holy vascularity batman, do your arms always look like that?!?

I also felt the same way about the SAN shaker, I've got a freaking phallus poking me in the nose when I'm trying to drink

I can't wait to hear your thoughts on Launch 4350 and TXR - you may want to start with a half serv of each if you're stim sensitive. I refer to TXR as "the last legal drug" because I get the most amazing euphoria with that stuff.
    However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results - Dr. John Berardi

dgosyne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgosyne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgosyne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgosyne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgosyne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgosyne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgosyne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgosyne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgosyne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgosyne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgosyne is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    dbone - dude you done it again.

Having never tried a SAN product (always heard good things though), I wanted to see your review and thoughts.
    Not to mention, I JUST wrote in my log about looking for another Pre to alternate with Craze as my beet-root-heavy Fruit Punch WFv2 is not cutting it.

As far as the taste goes, I give a crap about taste :P so I'm glad you liked it. Is it more Lemonade-ish in taste? Looking at it, I'm imagining it tasting similar to the OG Lemon-Lime Gatorade or something.

Either way, very intested, good job on the review!
    IF-ing with IIFYM

My Summer Cut log (Genomyx, Biotivia, SNS, MN, and MAN - oh my):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141607191&p=818507941&posted=1#post818507941

D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by dgosyne View Post
    dbone - dude you done it again.

Having never tried a SAN product (always heard good things though), I wanted to see your review and thoughts.
    Not to mention, I JUST wrote in my log about looking for another Pre to alternate with Craze as my beet-root-heavy Fruit Punch WFv2 is not cutting it.

As far as the taste goes, I give a crap about taste :P so I'm glad you liked it. Is it more Lemonade-ish in taste? Looking at it, I'm imagining it tasting similar to the OG Lemon-Lime Gatorade or something.

Either way, very intested, good job on the review!
    I would say it is Lemonade-esque in the sense that it's not really heavy on flavoring - this makes it more drinkable in case you don't care for the taste. I would say in contrast that White Flood is heavy on flavoring, though not necessarily a bad thing. I think the taste is very comparable to Orange Gatorade for the Tangy Orange flavor
    However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results - Dr. John Berardi

dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by D3Baseball View Post
    I think the taste is very comparable to Orange Gatorade for the Tangy Orange flavor
    This i think nails the taste
    Kenshin and Dbone's Nursing Home Adventures (ongoing) ... http://tinyurl.com/ns23wak

dgosyne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgosyne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgosyne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgosyne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgosyne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgosyne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgosyne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgosyne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgosyne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgosyne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgosyne is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I would say it is Lemonade-esque in the sense that it's not really heavy on flavoring - this makes it more drinkable in case you don't care for the taste. I would say in contrast that White Flood is heavy on flavoring, though not necessarily a bad thing. I think the taste is very comparable to Orange Gatorade for the Tangy Orange flavor
    Originally Posted by dbone1026 View Post
    This i think nails the taste
    that sounds pretty good
    IF-ing with IIFYM

My Summer Cut log (Genomyx, Biotivia, SNS, MN, and MAN - oh my):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141607191&p=818507941&posted=1#post818507941

Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    one of the best feirce reviews evar!
    Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Excellent detail, on spread! It's amazing how board an audience Fierce appeals to. Having used Fierce, I value your opinion in out 'Fierce Reformulation' thread; the ALCAR is a GREAT suggestion.
    This is great, seriously one of the best reviews I've read for any preworkout. You are the reason that the big boss at corporate lets us send out samples, to get amazingly detailed feedback like this.

I'm especially happy that you did such a great review and liked it. If reviews like this are the number 1 reason we get these samples out, our hope and trust that you'll enjoy it is reason 1a. We know it can be difficult to make the leap and buy a product without trying, so we feel confident that you'll want the whole tub once you try

By the way, and I mean this in the least weird way possible, but you look great in that shirt! And holy vascularity batman, do your arms always look like that?!?

I also felt the same way about the SAN shaker, I've got a freaking phallus poking me in the nose when I'm trying to drink

I can't wait to hear your thoughts on Launch 4350 and TXR - you may want to start with a half serv of each if you're stim sensitive. I refer to TXR as "the last legal drug" because I get the most amazing euphoria with that stuff.
    Thx guys. I was a little hesitant since expectations were set high from others on Fierce and stims can really be hit or miss for me, but Fierce really seemed to hit a sweet spot for me. It is 12pm now and I will still have a good amount of energy from taking a few minutes after 4am (if that gives any sort of indication of how stim sensitive I am lol). I really can't emphasize enough how important getting a steady stream of energy is for me throughout the entire workout. I am not getting any younger, and working out at 5am I really can't afford to let fatigue set in at any point.

Funny enough I have never been a vascular guy, but dropping some lbs and really leaning up has helped a lot. My veins aren't that psycho 24/7, but at times do jump out (and when I have a great workout with the right supp they seem to explode as you can see in the pic, still surprises me a bit).

I will definitely try half dosing TXR or Launch at first until I get a better sense of how I react to it. I am a naturally hyper person, over stim me and things could get very interesting quick!!!

kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Not enough different angles of you wearing the shirt, negged.

I'll definitely be tracking down some Fierce to try for myself. As I said in the supp misc, I'm looking for a lighter stimmed PWO to try after being stim-free for the past 5-6 months. You've told me multiple times about how you're fairly stim sensitive, I might as well give it a shot.

Originally Posted by kr1kit View Post
    Not enough different angles of you wearing the shirt, negged.
    Is this better...

No rear views, sorry

thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    awesome review.

allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    re: the shaker - turn the cup to the side you idiots

nice review dbone.

poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Care to be SAN's official tshirt shill?

~ Roast Master, Resident Coffee Warlock~
    www.westcoastroasting.com
    -- Use 'MISC' for a discount! --

Disclaimer: sit there and let it bleed.

Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Care to be SAN's official tshirt shill?

Good thing I didn't show pics in my SAN thong

allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Also... holy f*ck @ your arms in that shirt.

mirin, would fap/10

Originally Posted by allieninja View Post

mirin, would fap/10
    That is how us Suffolk boys roll

Another great workout with Fierce today. I have 4 more sample packs to go through, so I will give a final update to this once I work through those.

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What about those wrist straps brah? I hope you bowled at least a 200 with those things on.

Now North of Westside UncleWade's Avatar
    UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by allieninja View Post

mirin, would fap/10
    But does he lift legs though?

NOV || Ohio Chapter || Be more, have less.