Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Talking Drumpf already preparing for election loss

Trump, allies are laying the groundwork to contest potential election loss
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-all...100734000.html

"(Reuters) - Donald Trump and his allies are laying the groundwork to contest a potential loss in November, stoking doubts about the election's legitimacy even as opinion polls show the Republican presidential candidate leading in battleground states.

In recent interviews, Trump has refused to commit to accepting the election results. At his rallies, he has portrayed Democrats as cheaters, called mail-in ballots corrupt and urged supporters to vote in such large numbers to render the election "too big to rig."

He also backed a new Republican-sponsored bill aimed at keeping foreigners from voting, seeking to link his false election fraud claims with the issue of illegal immigration, even though voting by non-citizens is already unlawful and studies show it is exceedingly rare.

Trump's tactics are an intensified version of the strategy he used during the 2020 election, when his baseless voter fraud claims inspired his supporters to assault the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, in an attempt to overturn his election defeat."

Look at the litmus test given to RNC employees lol:

"In the midst of a staff overhaul at the RNC earlier this year, the new leadership asked some employees whether they believed the 2020 election was stolen, in what the employees viewed as a kind of litmus test, a person familiar with the questions said.

RNC officials have denied using litmus tests and said questions were asked to test critical thinking about alleged problems with voting in battleground states in 2020."

Law and Order is coming

"I am a rational animal who occupies the intermediary position between angel and beast"

"The upper class is afforded their position by the collective burden the underclass must carry for them"

**Summer Walker Crew**

John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hey boyo, what chances do you give Blumpf realistically?

I like riling up and trolling the Blumpfies, but in all honestly I do think he has a slight chance. I give him roughly the same chances that I gave him in 2016. It was a decently long shot, but he did manage to pull it off then.

I think like 8 out of 10 times he loses this November. He has to run the table in the swing states which is incredibly hard, especially given that in actual elections they just keep trending further and further blue ever since 2016.
    *Sit there and don't know what to do when people sing happy birthday to me crew*

OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by John L View Post
    Hey boyo, what chances do you give Blumpf realistically?

I like riling up and trolling the Blumpfies, but in all honestly I do think he has a slight chance. I give him roughly the same chances that I gave him in 2016. It was a decently long shot, but he did manage to pull it off then.

I think like 8 out of 10 times he loses this November. He has to run the table in the swing states which is incredibly hard, especially given that in actual elections they just keep trending further and further blue ever since 2016.

Maybe 20%?

He has no electoral path to victory. It really isn't even up for debate at this point. No way he is going to win PA, WI or MI.

The polls will eventually end up closing (in the Drumpf lead ones) to where when the end results come in Biden will end up with a marginal win in the states he needs.

He just has way too much going against him with litigation, lack of ground game, losing in fundraising, etc.

I also think in a lot of these critical swing states that the election laws are too open for Drumpf to win, that's why he has the RNC set up as his litigation station to try and make it more difficult to vote.

The GOP is concerned about his chances of winning, and it shows by the OP. Mentally, he's already lost, and they are prepping now.

Just look at the language he's using. He's framing it as armageddon day for the 25-30% of the hardcore Q anon faction of the party.
    Last edited by OPGenesis; 05-16-2024 at 05:32 AM.
    "I am a rational animal who occupies the intermediary position between angel and beast"

"The upper class is afforded their position by the collective burden the underclass must carry for them"

**Summer Walker Crew**

John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by OPGenesis View Post
    Maybe 20%?

He has no electoral path to victory. It really isn't even up for debate at this point. No way he is going to win PA, WI or MI.

He just has way too much going against him with litigation, lack of ground game, losing in fundraising.

I also think in a lot of these critical swing states that the election laws are too open for Drumpf to win, that's why he has the RNC set up as his litigation station to try and make it more hard to vote.

The GOP is concerned about his chances of winning, and it shows by the OP. Mentally, he's already lost, and they are prepping now.

Just look at the language he's using. He's framing it as armageddon day for the 25-30 of the hardcore Q anon faction of the party.
    I think WI is probably his best chance at flipping a state. Maybe Nevada too, but that's more of a long shot.

I have a tough time seeing PA and MI going for him, though. I think Georgia and Arizona are long shots for him too at this point.

Really if he just shut the fuk up after 2020 and didn't push the stolen election chit he would probably win.
    *Sit there and don't know what to do when people sing happy birthday to me crew*

I think WI is probably his best chance at flipping a state. Maybe Nevada too, but that's more of a long shot.

I have a tough time seeing PA and MI going for him, though. I think Georgia and Arizona are long shots for him too at this point.

Really if he just shut the fuk up after 2020 and didn't push the stolen election chit he would probably win.

That is the thing. People are fed up with the crying about 2020, that is really the root of Drumpfs campaign.

It doesn't help him at all, makes him look unhinged, and only rallies the demographic you see on forums like this and other fringe right wing websites.

And there is the underlying myth that all people care about is the economy, when there are a host of other issues that could tilt the election like we've seen in the past.

The rules change when it comes to Drumpf, because he is so polarizing and repulsive. Nobody, and I mean nobody, will motivate people more than Drumpf to come out and vote against him.

That's why debates from his angle are such a bad idea.

Edit: I want to also highlight that ever since Drumpf got into this he's always had a losers mentality. If you go back to 2016, he believed he had no shot at winning, and due to things like falsifying documents and Comey jumping in and out of the election he most likely would have never won.

Elections since 2018 have been a referendum against him, regardless the many crises the country may be experiencing.
    Last edited by OPGenesis; 05-16-2024 at 05:21 AM.

**Summer Walker Crew**

That is the thing. People are fed up with the crying about 2020, that is really the root of Drumpfs campaign.

It doesn't help him at all, makes him look unhinged, and only rallies the demographic you see on forums like this and other fringe right wing websites.

And there is the underlying myth that all people care about is the economy, when there are a host of other issues that could tilt the election like we've seen in the past.

The rules change when it comes to Drumpf, because he is so polarizing and repulsive. Nobody, and I mean nobody, will motivate people more than Drumpf to come out and vote against him.

That's why debates from his angle are such a bad idea.
    I really can't take people seriously when they just cite the economy as why Brandon will absolutely lose. They fail to realize that like you said, Blumpf is so offputting that people don't give a chit about anything else other than voting against him, but also the demographic shift. Running on economics, fiscal conservatism and balancing the budget isn't really going to resonate with certain growing demographics of voters.

I think Blumpf has to debate if Brandon agreed to them, he'd look like a coward if he refused. But imagine how easy it's going to be to goad that retard into ranting and raving about the stolen election in front of America. It's basically lose/lose for him.

I really can't take people seriously when they just cite the economy as why Brandon will absolutely lose. They fail to realize that like you said, Blumpf is so offputting that people don't give a chit about anything else other than voting against him, but also the demographic shift. Running on economics, fiscal conservatism and balancing the budget isn't really going to resonate with certain growing demographics of voters.

I think Blumpf has to debate if Brandon agreed to them, he'd look like a coward if he refused. But imagine how easy it's going to be to goad that retard into ranting and raving about the stolen election in front of America. It's basically lose/lose for him.

He would need some freak accident to happen in October for him to tip the scale, and I don't see it happening. It'll be too late by that time.

**Summer Walker Crew**

bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just because we're holding hands doesn't mean we'll be taking warm showers together until the wee hours of the morning.

Originally Posted by bezarker View Post
    [img]https://i.imgur.com/KN9u5vw.png[/mg]

**Summer Walker Crew**

lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Getting second hand copium from this thread
    'On many levels, mathematics itself operates as Whiteness. Who gets credit for doing and developing mathematics, who is capable in mathematics, and who is seen as part of the mathematical community is generally viewed as White' - Rochelle Gutierrez, Professor of Mathematics at the University of Illinois.

georgeenoob will become famous soon enough. (+50) georgeenoob will become famous soon enough. (+50) georgeenoob will become famous soon enough. (+50) georgeenoob will become famous soon enough. (+50) georgeenoob will become famous soon enough. (+50) georgeenoob will become famous soon enough. (+50) georgeenoob will become famous soon enough. (+50) georgeenoob will become famous soon enough. (+50) georgeenoob will become famous soon enough. (+50) georgeenoob will become famous soon enough. (+50) georgeenoob will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    He's also preparing for debate loss. All his supporters are already suggesting an 80 year old is gonna be wired on speed lol.

georgeenoob will become famous soon enough. (+50) georgeenoob will become famous soon enough. (+50) georgeenoob will become famous soon enough. (+50) georgeenoob will become famous soon enough. (+50) georgeenoob will become famous soon enough. (+50) georgeenoob will become famous soon enough. (+50) georgeenoob will become famous soon enough. (+50) georgeenoob will become famous soon enough. (+50) georgeenoob will become famous soon enough. (+50) georgeenoob will become famous soon enough. (+50) georgeenoob will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by lasher View Post
    Why are you scared of Biden being on coke?

**Summer Walker Crew**

lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by georgeenoob View Post
    Why are you scared of Biden being on coke?
    It might make him temporarily coherent, could be good for y'all.
    'On many levels, mathematics itself operates as Whiteness. Who gets credit for doing and developing mathematics, who is capable in mathematics, and who is seen as part of the mathematical community is generally viewed as White' - Rochelle Gutierrez, Professor of Mathematics at the University of Illinois.

Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's only rigged when he doesn't win. Otherwise, totally bigly legit.

He's also preparing for debate loss. All his supporters are already suggesting an 80 year old is gonna be wired on speed lol.

Funny considering Trump is the one constantly on addies and posting on social media at 2-4am.
    "Too stupid to even figure out the subtitles of trolling." - Vickissick07

It might make him temporarily coherent, could be good for y'all.
    It also means Trump is gonna lose the debate, might be bad for y'all.

Originally Posted by Phil9 View Post
    It's only rigged when he doesn't win. Otherwise, totally bigly legit.

Funny considering Trump is the one constantly on addies and posting on social media at 2-4am.
    No 80 year old, Trump or Biden, is on any upper unless they want a heart attack.

Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No 80 year old, Trump or Biden, is on any upper unless they want a heart attack.

Have you read about Trump's daily diet? He doesn't seem to care.
    "Too stupid to even figure out the subtitles of trolling." - Vickissick07

Oh yeah, he's like the only Billionaire that can't get enough of McDonald's.

Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    and despite his poor diet, being overweight and seemingly getting less than 4 hours of sleep per night, no matter how he dies the conspiracy theorists will be convinced he was "hillary clinton'ed"

~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    he should definitely be prepared for the election to be stolen
    Royals Crew
    Chiefs Crew
    Festivus Crew

�็็็็ กิิิิิิิ ิิิิิ$ ก็็ drakkarman's Avatar
    drakkarman is a name known to all. (+5000) drakkarman is a name known to all. (+5000) drakkarman is a name known to all. (+5000) drakkarman is a name known to all. (+5000) drakkarman is a name known to all. (+5000) drakkarman is a name known to all. (+5000) drakkarman is a name known to all. (+5000) drakkarman is a name known to all. (+5000) drakkarman is a name known to all. (+5000) drakkarman is a name known to all. (+5000) drakkarman is a name known to all. (+5000)

TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In recent interviews, Trump has refused to commit to accepting the election results. At his rallies, he has portrayed Democrats as cheaters, called mail-in ballots corrupt and urged supporters to vote in such large numbers to render the election "too big to rig."

He also backed a new Republican-sponsored bill aimed at keeping foreigners from voting, seeking to link his false election fraud claims with the issue of illegal immigration, even though voting by non-citizens is already unlawful and studies show it is exceedingly rare.
    Neither of these things say he expects a loss, it's literally what he we want him to do lol. I always wonder what low IQ people actually believe Yahoo clickbait articles.....I guess that's OP
    6'3 Master Race
    GOATCal Crew
    No Pillow Crew
    Pureblood Crew

TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Maestro View Post
    and despite his poor diet, being overweight and seemingly getting less than 4 hours of sleep per night, no matter how he dies the conspiracy theorists will be convinced he was "hillary clinton'ed"
    6'3 215 boyo

6'3 Master Race
    GOATCal Crew
    No Pillow Crew
    Pureblood Crew

Originally Posted by TaeBoNinja View Post
    Neither of these things say he expects a loss, it's literally what he we want him to do lol. I always wonder what low IQ people actually believe Yahoo clickbait articles.....I guess that's OP

It was written by Reuters.

Talk about low IQ.

Drumpfffff.

**Summer Walker Crew**

yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    TDS group coping session in progress. It's good you get these feelings out. You don't want to be big angry all the time thinking about another man.

It was written by Reuters.

Talk about low IQ.

Drumpfffff.
    Like that matters, nothing he said warranted that article. You got played as usual
    6'3 Master Race
    GOATCal Crew
    No Pillow Crew
    Pureblood Crew

~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TaeBoNinja View Post
    Like that matters, nothing he said warranted that article. You got played as usual
    he also thought cohen, the known perjurist, was going to nuke trump with is secret recordings
    Royals Crew
    Chiefs Crew
    Festivus Crew

6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by yabbayabba View Post
    TDS group coping session in progress. It's good you get these feelings out. You don't want to be big angry all the time thinking about another man.
    Lol yup.

Even libtard CNN is panicking at this point but we have OPcuckesis telling us he has basically no shot LMAO.

exxtracool has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exxtracool has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exxtracool has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exxtracool has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exxtracool has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exxtracool has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exxtracool has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exxtracool has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exxtracool has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exxtracool has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exxtracool has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    i wonder what op is gonna do with his pathetic life once trump inevitably wins.

youre on dat dere tard delusion if you think biden is winning next year in the USA boyo.