Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Anyone has ever heard of a "targeted individual" and can help me?

I'm looking for more information on the conspiracy and if it's happening to me. Drop by a reply or let's PM eachother. I have many questions.

RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz
    Ever think you're possessed?
    Aka DEMENTIACHAD
    Aka ALZHEIMERCHAD

hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by RICHSTRONG View Post
    Ever think you're possessed?
    Srs question? No

RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by hidingwithmusic View Post
    Srs question? No
    It was srs...I mean, I've read about it..the voices in your head and what not. How do you know it's an electronic transmission and not something spiritual?
    Aka DEMENTIACHAD
    Aka ALZHEIMERCHAD

It was srs...I mean, I've read about it..the voices in your head and what not. How do you know it's an electronic transmission and not something spiritual?
    I'm going to DM you

I'm going to DM you
    Why brah? Just air it out. Some other people may be suffering and need the help. What kid of stuff you dealing with.
    Aka DEMENTIACHAD
    Aka ALZHEIMERCHAD

amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    this is called paranoid schizophrenia and you should seek professional mental help as soon as possible

Originally Posted by amikaelmorris View Post
    this is called paranoid schizophrenia and you should seek professional mental help as soon as possible
    Well he could be a Manchurian Candidate too...
    Aka DEMENTIACHAD
    Aka ALZHEIMERCHAD

Location: From Anywhere He Darn Well Pleases, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yes, it is delusions of grandeur/mental health issues.

Why brah? Just air it out. Some other people may be suffering and need the help. What kid of stuff you dealing with.
    Just saw this. I sent the DM already. I don't mind sharing stories... this one time i was 50 miles from home and v2k put a thought in my head of someone back home and in right place, right time, that person showed up in front of me... it was orchestrates to happen. What are the odds of that? This same scenario has happened two times to me.

Originally Posted by amikaelmorris View Post
    I thought so too until 3 police officers told me it was true... there are indeed powerful people in this world...

Location: From Anywhere He Darn Well Pleases, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I thought so too until 3 police officers told me it was true... there are indeed powerful people in this world...
    And what do they want with you exactly? Do you have some kind of security clearance at the CIA?

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Only heard of Individual Contributor. Sorry.
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

Originally Posted by jimbob007 View Post
    And what do they want with you exactly? Do you have some kind of security clearance at the CIA?
    When I was young I was huge on myspace and also mixed raced living in a white supremacist town in louisiana. Back then social media truly wasn't as safe as it is now when it came to bad people doing crimes to young people on that website... I had plenty of jealousy.. people were so jealous of me living down there that they hated me... i had interest from the WWE and WBFF.. also had UFC people and executive producers from popular TV shows follow me... BRIGHT FUTURE AHEAD...this TI program is intended to basically destroy your life... I've once threatened to get media involved with a hospital that took my urine for a drug screening and reported that I had fetenal, methadone, and 5 other drugs I've never seen before... NEVER DONE HEROINE HARD DRUGS NOTHING.. they refused to give me a blood test at the hospital.. I went to sleep that night and both arms hairs were waxed without me waking up from the pain.. it was coercion.... the staff refused to tell me what happened.

shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    When I was young I was huge on myspace and also mixed raced living in a white supremacist town in louisiana. Back then social media truly wasn't as safe as it is now when it came to bad people doing crimes to young people on that website... I had plenty of jealousy.. people were so jealous of me living down there that they hated me... i had interest from the WWE and WBFF.. also had UFC people and executive producers from popular TV shows follow me... BRIGHT FUTURE AHEAD...this TI program is intended to basically destroy your life... I've once threatened to get media involved with a hospital that took my urine for a drug screening and reported that I had fetenal, methadone, and 5 other drugs I've never seen before... NEVER DONE HEROINE HARD DRUGS NOTHING.. I went to sleep that night and both arms hairs were waxed without me waking up from the pain.. it was coercion.... the staff refused to tell me what happened.
    You seem sane.

CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't do DMs on here, but why exactly do you think you are a "targeted individual?" Did you spill the beans at a town hall meeting or something about corrupt law enforcement? Did you run a conspiracy blog and question the vaxx?
    If there IS something in existence like gang-stalking, it'd be specific people who leaked information or were a threat of being a whistle blower. Why do you think you are being targeted?

Originally Posted by CrimsonSteel View Post
    I don't do DMs on here, but why exactly do you think you are a "targeted individual?" Did you spill the beans at a town hall meeting or something about corrupt law enforcement? Did you run a conspiracy blog and question the vaxx?
    If there IS something in existence like gang-stalking, it'd be specific people who leaked information or were a threat of being a whistle blower. Why do you think you are being targeted?
    I honestly have zero clue but this all started over myspace... I can remember law enforcement doing organized stalking and standing 1 foot behind me and laughing... my gangstalkers were my local police from home.

I honestly have zero clue but this all started over myspace... I can remember law enforcement doing organized stalking and standing 1 foot behind me and laughing... my gangstalkers were my local police from home.
    Brah...Myspace has been defunct for years now. Wouldn't all this schit stop
    Aka DEMENTIACHAD
    Aka ALZHEIMERCHAD

Generation X Capitalist GordonXXX's Avatar
    GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The psychology of gang stalking, and the difference between conspiracy theory and delusion

https://conspiracypsychology.com/201...-and-delusion/

CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I think you're all set. Think of it this way, society itself has turned into gang-stalking. Social Media IS gangstalking...if you say the wrong things. Why would they send people to follow you around when they can just look at your social media?
    Society is basically at a state of "Social Credit by Mob Rule." If the mob wants to witch hunt and cancel someone, the person being cancelled is technically a targeted individual BY THE COMMUNITY CULT, no?
    They don't need '90s style T.I. gang-stalking campaigns anymore; everything is done through internet and digitally...IF it's even happening.

I'd say you're fine, bruh. Society itself is the plague and it's targeted at everyone, you might be reading too deep into the general tone of everything. Try decompressing I say, step away from any theories involving this sh!t, drink a bunch of water, get some sun. If you stare into the darkness too long it'll stare back.
    Genuinely wish you well

Brah...Myspace has been defunct for years now. Wouldn't all this schit stop
    Guess not :-/

Devine88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devine88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devine88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devine88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devine88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devine88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devine88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devine88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devine88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devine88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devine88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You aren't going to believe me but you're not important, no one cares what you do, you aren't worth the energy and manpower it would take to follow and harass. You're just mentally ill. Sorry brah.

DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Serious questions, OP:

Are things seemingly cyclical or repetitive constantly?

Are there bizarre coincidences between your thoughts and experiences with other people and their words and actions?
    “DDSF1 is the worst, most insufferable jew, worse than Netanyahu, worse than Soros” —Wincel (circa late 2023)

Originally Posted by Devine88 View Post
    You aren't going to believe me but you're not important, no one cares what you do, you aren't worth the energy and manpower it would take to follow and harass. You're just mentally ill. Sorry brah.

I used to think that too, dude.. I really did. My nurse practitioner and the staff believe my story.. I was setup during myspace days by a undercover cop in my town to smoke a laced joint that caused me to hallucinate for the first time. Also, look up Victor White III.. he was the black man that wore handcuffs behind his back and somehow found a gun and shot himself in the chest while cuffed.... houdini type stuff.. that happened in my own town too.. jail is corrupt.

BTW. I even called internal affairs back home after I was nearly killed and was told "you go find someone else,because we're not going to help you" after I gave proof...

Originally Posted by DDSF1 View Post
    Serious questions, OP:

Are things seemingly cyclical or repetitive constantly?

Are there bizarre coincidences between your thoughts and experiences with other people and their words and actions?

I went live in a group home after I ran away from my old town ran by a woman named shovanda and travis franklin (Professional basketball player) and I ended up leaving that place because it was dangerous.... I looked up travis franklin on photos and instagram, and that person I met wasn't him.. he was either a cop or perp...

I met people who know shovanda too and they all laughed and said she's not dating (never was) any professional basketball player who owned that group home.

DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I went live in a group home after I ran away from my old town ran by a woman named shovanda and travis franklin (Professional basketball player) and I ended up leaving that place because it was dangerous.... I looked up travis franklin and that person I met wasn't him.. he was either a cop or perp...

I met people who know shovanda too and they all laughed and said she's not dating (never was) any professional basketball player who owned that group home.
    You see this type of inconsistency often? And have you noticed or felt anything along the lines of the two questions I posted?
    “DDSF1 is the worst, most insufferable jew, worse than Netanyahu, worse than Soros” —Wincel (circa late 2023)

Originally Posted by DDSF1 View Post
    You see this type of inconsistency often? And have you noticed or felt anything along the lines of the two questions I posted?
    Not often... I did talk to a cop who looked up on his computer that said the federal government was messing with me and that I have a crime family (srs). I told him all I knew.. He told me about this on Feb 2020.

Can you explain what you mean by your questions? I didn't answer because I couldn't understand.

Generation X Capitalist GordonXXX's Avatar
    GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Not often... I did talk to a cop who looked up on his computer that said the federal government was messing with me and that I have a crime family (srs). I told him all I knew.. He told me about this on Feb 2020.

Can you explain what you mean by your questions? I didn't answer because I couldn't understand.
    Do you feel like there are "weird" repetitive patterns in your life? For example, do things happen over and over that are very similar? Perhaps different people in different places saying the same phrase to you or right in earshot? Do things that you think seem to happen when you are out and about?

Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Red face

you sound kinda crazy tbh

however, the gov't is corrupt and does kill people randomly if they become a nuisance

hope that helps
    Make Europe Germany Again