Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    NoPinkDBsPlz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoPinkDBsPlz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoPinkDBsPlz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoPinkDBsPlz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoPinkDBsPlz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoPinkDBsPlz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoPinkDBsPlz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoPinkDBsPlz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoPinkDBsPlz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoPinkDBsPlz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoPinkDBsPlz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

"Don't worry, most guys aren't into that anyway..."

It really annoys me when I see this!
    For example, a girl will post that she's having trouble developing x bodypart, ask for advice.
    And some guy will say that most guys aren't into a really muscular x bodypart on women, so she shouldn't worry about it! Insert smiley or winky face here.

Wtf? Unless the original post said something about being more attractive to men, why is it assumed that's what she's looking for? Maybe she's in a relationship, or into chicks, or just plain doesn't give a damn.

/rant
    My log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122553191

Ugly Feminazi/Dangerzone princessTiffany's Avatar
    princessTiffany will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessTiffany will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessTiffany will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessTiffany will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessTiffany will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessTiffany will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessTiffany will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessTiffany will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessTiffany will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessTiffany will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessTiffany will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol.

It's like "yeah, cause the only reason a woman would want to develop something is to please men". It's terrible but funny at the same time.

Koyasha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Koyasha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Koyasha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Koyasha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Koyasha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Koyasha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Koyasha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Koyasha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Koyasha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Koyasha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Koyasha is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    yea, this annoys me, as well. I never posted anything on a bodybuilding forum but I read a couple of things. And also in real life, when I tell ppl that I want to start lifting weights. "Men aren't into that". So?
    I also suffered from compulsive overeating and used to go to a forum for ppl with eating disorders and a lot of the underweight girls who were struggling with anorexia got to hear those comments "men like women with some meat on their bones". yea, cause an eating disorder is about pleasing men.
    i know that the majority of men are not into muscular women, it's not like i hear this for the first time. "wait, are you serious? most men are into soft chicks with a butt and tits? thank you so much, i won't ever go to the gym again"
    I am a woman - on a mission!
    __
    Ne prosila nikogo vpuskat' menya v etot mir.
    No kto-to dver' priotkryl, soblaznil menya.

TeresaMalia is just really nice. (+1000) TeresaMalia is just really nice. (+1000) TeresaMalia is just really nice. (+1000) TeresaMalia is just really nice. (+1000) TeresaMalia is just really nice. (+1000) TeresaMalia is just really nice. (+1000) TeresaMalia is just really nice. (+1000) TeresaMalia is just really nice. (+1000) TeresaMalia is just really nice. (+1000) TeresaMalia is just really nice. (+1000) TeresaMalia is just really nice. (+1000)
    Don't worry, Most men aren't into a women who thinks anyways.

(Sorry I couldn't resist )
    I will try to be nicer, when you try to be smarter.

I'm the kind of girl who carries her real Glock in her fake Coach...except have a real Coach because I hate faking it.
    Why do you need a side dish? Just eat the meat.
    When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time.

1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    When I hear a guy say that it speaks volumes on what kind of person he his.
    Last edited by 1972girl; 03-14-2010 at 12:56 PM.

BRB - Gettin' shredded FemmeFatale28's Avatar
    FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TeresaMalia View Post

bahaha...

ugh.. I hate when guys say that, like all we do is to please them. WHAT....EVERRRRR!

joegtz99 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) joegtz99 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) joegtz99 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) joegtz99 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) joegtz99 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) joegtz99 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) joegtz99 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) joegtz99 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) joegtz99 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) joegtz99 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) joegtz99 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Talking

girls in this thread post nudes or gtfo

NoPinkDBsPlz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoPinkDBsPlz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoPinkDBsPlz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoPinkDBsPlz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoPinkDBsPlz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoPinkDBsPlz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoPinkDBsPlz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoPinkDBsPlz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoPinkDBsPlz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoPinkDBsPlz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoPinkDBsPlz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

hahahha

I lift light weight/high rep to tone up my brainz!

Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Haha, this is like the opposite of what I experienced in high school, which is being muscular and then girls saying "ew, muscles aren't attractive, you can see the veins and everything"

in a world built on rules iDrive's Avatar
    iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by FemmeFatale28 View Post
    guys, all we do is please them.
    sammich, nao.

You don't try to build a wall.
    You don't set out to build a wall.
    You don't say, "I'm going to build the biggest, baddest, greatest wall that's ever been built!".
    You don't start there.

You say, "I'm going to lay this brick as perfectly as a brick can be laid.".
    You do that every single day, and soon you'll have a wall.

Juicymango is just really nice. (+1000) Juicymango is just really nice. (+1000) Juicymango is just really nice. (+1000) Juicymango is just really nice. (+1000) Juicymango is just really nice. (+1000) Juicymango is just really nice. (+1000) Juicymango is just really nice. (+1000) Juicymango is just really nice. (+1000) Juicymango is just really nice. (+1000) Juicymango is just really nice. (+1000) Juicymango is just really nice. (+1000)
    when this is said I tend to give the side eye

husband, father, trainer KyleAaron's Avatar
    KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by NoPinkDBsPlz View Post
    Unless the original post said something about being more attractive to men, why is it assumed that's what she's looking for? Maybe she's in a relationship, or into chicks, or just plain doesn't give a damn.
    Most women are not into 250lbs of tangerine tan, steroid-enhanced striations and guts bulging from growth hormone abuse, that doesn't stop a zillion young guys from aspiring to it.

While we are on bodybuilding.com, some people have not grasped that modern bodybuilding has nothing to do with building a body which will be more attractive to the person's preferred gender, it's about building a body which is fashionable.

This is of course a turnaround from the bodybuilding of the past, but that's a topic for another day.

NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by KyleAaron View Post
    Most women are not into 250lbs of tangerine tan, steroid-enhanced striations and guts bulging from growth hormone abuse, that doesn't stop a zillion young guys from aspiring to it.
    Thank you. And I strongly agree.
    “Any idiot can face a crisis, it is this day-to-day living that wears you out.” Anton Chekhov

"10% of life, is what happens to you--90% is how you respond to it."

"I know that I know nothing"--Socrates

Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Lightbulb

It really annoys me when I see this!
    For example, a girl will post that she's having trouble developing x bodypart, ask for advice.
    And some guy will say that most guys aren't into a really muscular x bodypart on women, so she shouldn't worry about it! Insert smiley or winky face here.

Wtf? Unless the original post said something about being more attractive to men, why is it assumed that's what she's looking for? Maybe she's in a relationship, or into chicks, or just plain doesn't give a damn.

/rant
    I think with that type of saucy attitude it is going to be hard to meet men.
    CSCS, ACSM cPT.

Originally Posted by KyleAaron View Post
    so true. maybe I'll start responding to posts telling guys "hey man, don't worry! chicks don't dig striated chests!"

Then they'll know their purpose! Looking pretty for teh ladies.

KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000)
    Then they'll know their purpose! Looking pretty for teh ladies.
    It's what I aspire to, I am a straight man, so I am more interested in impressing straight women than latent homosexual adolescent males.

Edit, haha, and this upset those guys, I got negged by a bunch of Miscers, except one genius who approved my post by mistake. Guess what, we're not in high school any more boys, your approval doesn't matter Most fun comment, "stfu, gtfo and go hang yourself.. kill youself! steriod is awesome! you better die", thanks redjm, you're a legend.
    Last edited by KyleAaron; 03-14-2010 at 09:18 PM.

Holly2710 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Holly2710 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Holly2710 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Holly2710 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Holly2710 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Holly2710 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Holly2710 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Holly2710 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Holly2710 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Holly2710 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Holly2710 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Oh my gosh, I hear that all the time!A guy will ask my why I eat so much protein. They seem baffeled as to why I would want to increase my muscle mass. They alwys tell me to stop lifting weights as heavy and than "girls arent suppose to look that way"
    I get that alot

It's because you know boys, Holly, not men. Boys and men are different.

mycat710 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mycat710 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mycat710 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mycat710 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I fully agree with everyone. It was an excellent post. Thank you.

10000FT High All The Time solidhadriel's Avatar
    solidhadriel will become famous soon enough. (+50) solidhadriel will become famous soon enough. (+50) solidhadriel will become famous soon enough. (+50) solidhadriel will become famous soon enough. (+50) solidhadriel will become famous soon enough. (+50) solidhadriel will become famous soon enough. (+50) solidhadriel will become famous soon enough. (+50) solidhadriel will become famous soon enough. (+50) solidhadriel will become famous soon enough. (+50) solidhadriel will become famous soon enough. (+50) solidhadriel will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Glad you said most because I for one, prefer an independent, intelligent, goal-oriented woman, over a feeble minded, "sexy" one.

ultim8-one will become famous soon enough. (+50) ultim8-one will become famous soon enough. (+50) ultim8-one will become famous soon enough. (+50) ultim8-one will become famous soon enough. (+50) ultim8-one will become famous soon enough. (+50) ultim8-one will become famous soon enough. (+50) ultim8-one will become famous soon enough. (+50) ultim8-one will become famous soon enough. (+50) ultim8-one will become famous soon enough. (+50) ultim8-one will become famous soon enough. (+50) ultim8-one will become famous soon enough. (+50)

You're very witty ... but you have it all wrong. We don't mind it that you think ... we mind it that you voice your opinions. lol

freediverchuck is on a distinguished road. (+10) freediverchuck is on a distinguished road. (+10) freediverchuck is on a distinguished road. (+10) freediverchuck is on a distinguished road. (+10) freediverchuck is on a distinguished road. (+10) freediverchuck is on a distinguished road. (+10) freediverchuck is on a distinguished road. (+10) freediverchuck is on a distinguished road. (+10) freediverchuck is on a distinguished road. (+10) freediverchuck is on a distinguished road. (+10) freediverchuck is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Am I sensing a male vs female change in direction? I will side with whomever has refreshments...
    ”Nothing in the world can take the place of
    Persistence.
    Talent will not; nothing is more common than
    unsuccessful men with talent.
    Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a
    proverb.
    Education will not; the world is full of educated
    derelicts.
    Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.
    The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will
    solve the problems of the human race.”
    --Calvin Coolidge

skylagirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skylagirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skylagirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skylagirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skylagirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skylagirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skylagirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skylagirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skylagirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skylagirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I know that everytime I say that I want to compete next year for bodybuilding... Everyone (including men) say that I should compete in fitness instead... just because the girl have a nicer body.... But no one ever ask me if that what i want.... I am so tired of explaining to everyone that I want to be as muscluler that I can be.... If that mean that I want be attractive to every men out there so be it...

gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by princessTiffany View Post
    lol.

It's like "yeah, cause the only reason a woman would want to develop something is to please men". It's terrible but funny at the same time.
    wait what ?? they don't?

medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by freediverchuck View Post
    Am I sensing a male vs female change in direction? I will side with whomever has refreshments...
    Which would obviously be the women, with our mad sammich making skillz.
    -

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'd be more concerned with a woman who thinks the "right" guy cares one way or the other. I've been married for 21 years. My wife and I both have gone through many physical (visible) changes, and not all good (in our own opinion of course). Well, we are both back in the game, and working hard. Now, I don't do what I do (nor does she for me) for her, but in either case, it sure is nice that we have mutual appreciation for the effort we both put in on a daily basis (diet and exercise). If along the way, we end up enjoying each other (and living longer too) that much more, then I'm ok with that.

Surely this has been alluded to in this thread, but I just wanted to say that.

freediverchuck is on a distinguished road. (+10) freediverchuck is on a distinguished road. (+10) freediverchuck is on a distinguished road. (+10) freediverchuck is on a distinguished road. (+10) freediverchuck is on a distinguished road. (+10) freediverchuck is on a distinguished road. (+10) freediverchuck is on a distinguished road. (+10) freediverchuck is on a distinguished road. (+10) freediverchuck is on a distinguished road. (+10) freediverchuck is on a distinguished road. (+10) freediverchuck is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by medjen View Post
    Which would obviously be the women, with our mad sammich making skillz.
    Turkey on wheat and I'll defend you to the death!
    ”Nothing in the world can take the place of
    Persistence.
    Talent will not; nothing is more common than
    unsuccessful men with talent.
    Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a
    proverb.
    Education will not; the world is full of educated
    derelicts.
    Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.
    The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will
    solve the problems of the human race.”
    --Calvin Coolidge

Jmh80 is just really nice. (+1000) Jmh80 is just really nice. (+1000) Jmh80 is just really nice. (+1000) Jmh80 is just really nice. (+1000) Jmh80 is just really nice. (+1000) Jmh80 is just really nice. (+1000) Jmh80 is just really nice. (+1000) Jmh80 is just really nice. (+1000) Jmh80 is just really nice. (+1000) Jmh80 is just really nice. (+1000) Jmh80 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'll just ask this - why should anyone ever feel the need to justify what they do with their body as far as weight lifting? I mean - if you were going to an extremely unhealthy level (bulimia comes to mind) then OK.

I told Jamie Eason when I listened to her defend her physique that she should never have to explain what she looks like to anyone. It's her biz and her biz only.

You do what you wanna do. Who gives an F wat the rest of the world thinks. Goes for both genders. I get get girls that are all "eww your biceps are too big and veiny". LOL - that is funny.

I'm just saying why in the hell even spend the energy getting PO'ed. The aren't worth it. Honestly.

Anyway.
    RIP Dad

Got an engineering question? We can help:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158772523

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jmh80 View Post
    I'll just ask this - why should anyone ever feel the need to justify what they do with their body as far as weight lifting? I mean - if you were going to an extremely unhealthy level (bulimia comes to mind) then OK.

I told Jamie Eason when I listened to her defend her physique that she should never have to explain what she looks like to anyone. It's her biz and her biz only.

You do what you wanna do. Who gives an F wat the rest of the world thinks. Goes for both genders. I get get girls that are all "eww your biceps are too big and veiny". LOL - that is funny.

I'm just saying why in the hell even spend the energy getting PO'ed. The aren't worth it. Honestly.

Anyway.

I only wish it were as easy as not giving a fck what the rest of the world thinks. Low, or lack of self esteem will drive people to do things not even they themselves fully understand. As we get older, hopefully our desire to achieve what "others" want, or see as valuable will diminish. Sadly for many, it does not.

Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm not going to jump on this bandwagon.

Perhaps most guys aren't into heavily muscled\ripped women because on some subtle, evolutionary level we perceive that look as unnatural or even unhealthy. Aren't men and women supposedly wired to be turned on by a healthy\fertile body type? Just saying...