Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    MilwaukeeBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MilwaukeeBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MilwaukeeBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MilwaukeeBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MilwaukeeBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MilwaukeeBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MilwaukeeBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MilwaukeeBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MilwaukeeBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MilwaukeeBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MilwaukeeBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What exactly is fishy about the teacher video? The blonde when where she is crying.

WesMang is just really nice. (+1000) WesMang is just really nice. (+1000) WesMang is just really nice. (+1000) WesMang is just really nice. (+1000) WesMang is just really nice. (+1000) WesMang is just really nice. (+1000) WesMang is just really nice. (+1000) WesMang is just really nice. (+1000) WesMang is just really nice. (+1000) WesMang is just really nice. (+1000) WesMang is just really nice. (+1000)
    Parents of slayne children acting insensitive (Sandy Hook)
    "everyone deals with grief diferently!"

Parent of missing child acts insensitive (Casey Anthony)
    "she killed her!!!"

Or perhaps people tend to believe what others believe.

NO_Rainchecks is a name known to all. (+5000) NO_Rainchecks is a name known to all. (+5000) NO_Rainchecks is a name known to all. (+5000) NO_Rainchecks is a name known to all. (+5000) NO_Rainchecks is a name known to all. (+5000) NO_Rainchecks is a name known to all. (+5000) NO_Rainchecks is a name known to all. (+5000) NO_Rainchecks is a name known to all. (+5000) NO_Rainchecks is a name known to all. (+5000) NO_Rainchecks is a name known to all. (+5000) NO_Rainchecks is a name known to all. (+5000)
    conspiracies that turned out to be true

http://www.infowars.com/33-conspirac...n-should-know/

Sexual Tyrannosaurus ftwrestler's Avatar
    ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you people are ridiculous

illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by respar View Post
    One of the cringe worthy moments at 12:14...

I don't get it? I missed it <_<;
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

🚷 Anti-Degeneracy League 🚷

https://www.twitter.com/eyeonpalestine

Mossad acronym: ISIS AKA Israeli Secret Intelligence Service

biscuitsbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) biscuitsbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) biscuitsbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) biscuitsbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) biscuitsbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) biscuitsbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) biscuitsbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) biscuitsbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) biscuitsbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) biscuitsbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) biscuitsbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Foze View Post
    I think the only way to explain the dad smiling then acting sad is that someone or something made him smile prior to him thinking it was going live but he doesn't want people to see him on camera smiling for no reason while talking about such a sad event.

Or he's acting(which I find hard to believe)
    Originally Posted by RhinoBody View Post
    Laughing when nervous and/or distraught is completely normal. Surely you guys have known someone who has behaved this way when grieving. I have many times. On top of that, they are thrown into a public situation and asked to give speeches.
    Originally Posted by MilwaukeeBrah View Post
    Exactly a year ago from Sunday, I went to my friend's funeral. You know what her parents were doing? Laughing (srs). But I guess her death must have been faked too, right?
    To everyone saying the grieving process for people is different. The father laughing at the beginning is suspicious but it IS NOT the main selling point. The main reason why he is 'acting' or lying is because when you are CRYING or recalling traumatic moments, YOU DO NOT SMILE WHILE RECALLING THESE MOMENTS. THE FATHERS AND TEACHERS REACTION IS COMPLETELY DISCONNECT from the events they are describing.

MilwaukeeBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MilwaukeeBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MilwaukeeBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MilwaukeeBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MilwaukeeBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MilwaukeeBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MilwaukeeBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MilwaukeeBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MilwaukeeBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MilwaukeeBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MilwaukeeBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    can you retards even decide on one CT? brb they are taking our guns. brb NWA. brb staged shooting. brb paid actors. brb no one died. brb alien invasion. brb only a few died. brb 2 shooters. maybe you'd have even a sliver of credibility if you could agree on something.

Registered User TaxPayingTongan's Avatar
    TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MMAbrah23 View Post
    Is it not obvious? The shooting was staged so the government can easily push gun control on the masses, without guns, we're basically helpless in a police state and they can say/do anything to us.

Oh, but they wouldn't do that to us because they aren't evil, greedy, corrupt bastards and they care about us and have our best interest in mind.

Wake up OP, you've been asleep long enough.

Neg me, i don't care. Truth has been told.
    So what happened to all the dead children/adults then? Did they just dissapear? Or never existed in the first place?

Vishus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vishus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vishus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vishus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vishus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vishus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vishus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vishus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vishus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vishus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vishus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    No one has heard the expression, "if you don't laugh, you'll cry"?
    *1020lbs RAW*

Suspiria321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Suspiria321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Suspiria321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Suspiria321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Suspiria321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Suspiria321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Suspiria321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Suspiria321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Suspiria321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Suspiria321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Suspiria321 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Fist-Of-Freedom View Post
    Only two daughters are present in the photographs with obama out of 3. I dont really see that video of proof of anything. Is it not possible the news article the guy was referring to incorrectly identified emily in the family pic. That sort of **** happens all the time, oh like I don't know when the shooter's brother was incorrectly identified as the shooter.
    I dont always rep back, but when I do my reps are worthless

illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Exactly a year ago from Sunday, I went to my friend's funeral. You know what her parents were doing? Laughing (srs). But I guess her death must have been faked too, right?
    .. that's weak and you know it.

can you retards even decide on one CT? brb they are taking our guns. brb NWA. brb staged shooting. brb paid actors. brb no one died. brb alien invasion. brb only a few died. brb 2 shooters. maybe you'd have even a sliver of credibility if you could agree on something.
    multiple birds with 1 stone.

Fuuuuuuuu...

Originally Posted by juggerburn View Post
    Almost wish it was a conspiracy because the real story is sad.
    lol.. let me try this again.

That girl is dead, the one in the black and red dress.. that picture, with Obama, was taken AFTER the school shooting.

Which is what this guy is explaining here:
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

nodnarb481 is just really nice. (+1000) nodnarb481 is just really nice. (+1000) nodnarb481 is just really nice. (+1000) nodnarb481 is just really nice. (+1000) nodnarb481 is just really nice. (+1000) nodnarb481 is just really nice. (+1000) nodnarb481 is just really nice. (+1000) nodnarb481 is just really nice. (+1000) nodnarb481 is just really nice. (+1000) nodnarb481 is just really nice. (+1000) nodnarb481 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by kilu View Post
    ok wtf mind=blown ... idk what to believe anymore lmfao.
    this x1000. as far as conspiracy theories go this one is friggin kray. and it only took 2-3 days too. wtf

lol what does wearing the same dress mean, exactly?

KruseMissile is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KruseMissile is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KruseMissile is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KruseMissile is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KruseMissile is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KruseMissile is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KruseMissile is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KruseMissile is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KruseMissile is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KruseMissile is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KruseMissile is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Same dress...
    Just because her sister is wearing the same dress the deceased sibling had proves that it's a hoax? I thought it was fairly common for kids to share clothing

momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jorjao View Post
    This conspirancy theory is fuking sick. How can some bastard even think about killing KIDS just for gun control? C'mon, brahs...
    They kill innocent kids in afghan you think they give a fck?
    I just want to share the knowledge I have obtained throughout my life and hopefully change someone's life.

BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This story is weird.

But I, like others here, just dunno what these people get out of exposing these things so openly? I mean you got the father being taped laughing and acting like not a single phuck is given... why would they not make sure that doesn't get to the people watching?

lol what does wearing the same dress mean, exactly?
    You're still stuck on the dress. The dress is just to identify who the hell we're talking about.. because the photo has multiple children.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

biscuitsbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) biscuitsbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) biscuitsbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) biscuitsbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) biscuitsbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) biscuitsbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) biscuitsbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) biscuitsbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) biscuitsbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) biscuitsbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) biscuitsbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    What exactly is fishy about the teacher video? The blonde when where she is crying.
    Read my post dude, pause at the fukkin times that i tell you to pause. You seriously need help spotting liars. (note: the whole time she is either recalling a traumatic experience or pretending to cry, sad expressions should be shown throughout the whole video)
    Originally Posted by biscuitsbrah View Post
    Yo what the phuck is up with the 4th video. You can tell by her body language can tell this bish is lying and trying to get away with something. You can tell because she is secretly smiling throughout her whole recall..
    What the phuck i was in denial but the 4th video absolutely proves this bish is lying.
    Its called duping delight and its projecting that they think they are getting away with something.

Pause at:
    1:54
    1:55
    1:56
    2:02

2:05 - 2:06 is the big giveaway though, look at her trying to hold back her smile. wtf!!

Then theres:
    2:12
    2:31 - 2:32

at 2:42-2:44 pretending to cry but is actually smiling

Im not saying this whole thing is fake but its clear this lady is lying through her teeth.

Seldini is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Seldini is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Seldini is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Seldini is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Seldini is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Seldini is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Seldini is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Seldini is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Seldini is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Seldini is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Seldini is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I don't see the hoax with the daughter wearing the other girl's dress... the family had three blonde daughters, and two blonde daughters were pictured with Obama, and one of the two was wearing the dress of the deceased daughter. So she wore her sister's dress... or even, the deceased daughter was wearing the OTHER sister's dress in the original picture and it was actually the other sister's dress. So what? All the sisters look alike... so the fact that they share dresses proves anything?

bigshooter28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigshooter28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigshooter28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigshooter28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigshooter28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigshooter28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigshooter28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigshooter28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigshooter28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigshooter28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigshooter28 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    New interview with the parents of deceased Emily Parker. Terrible acting.

http://video.katiecouric.com/service...=2041406744001

but... wait.. why is EMILY in the photo with Obama POST shooting?

This! Wtf

Muneyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muneyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muneyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muneyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muneyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muneyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muneyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muneyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muneyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muneyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muneyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In for Conspiracy Theory.

But really, there are a lot of WTF stuff in this thread and the thread last night.

EDIT: Said thread from last night

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=150446053

Originally Posted by illriginalized View Post

That girl is dead, the one in the black and red dress.. that picture, with Obama, was taken AFTER the school shooting.

Which is what this guy is explaining here:
    For the last time.

The alleged dead girl is ALIVE AFTER the shooting. Look.. she's right there, with Obama. WEARING a black/red dress. That's the SAME girl in the video that has been posted. The other two alleged siblings aren't even as physically mature or as old looking as the alleged dead girl.

Holy crap.. it's like trying to get special ed children to learn astrophysics.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by biscuitsbrah View Post
    Let me point out where this father whose child just died 1 day ago is lying.
    First of all hes generally emotionless, taking deep breathes to prepare for his lie.
    Then you have times where he is pretending to be sad but is actually smiling.
    Pause at:
    0:00
    1:32
    1:34
    1:41
    2:06
    2:23-2:28

So if someone smiles while giving an eulogy, they are murderer? Seriously you guys should all be ashamed of yourselves. Ashamed.

ibengals is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibengals is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibengals is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibengals is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibengals is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibengals is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibengals is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibengals is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibengals is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibengals is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibengals is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Let this be a warning to any siblings who share clothing. If you die, and they wear something of yours tomorrow, you never existed and the government is plotting something.
    "I pity the man so poor that all he has is money."

- Anonymous.

Flareon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flareon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flareon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flareon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flareon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flareon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flareon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flareon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flareon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flareon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flareon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Stupid families are obviously being payed millions for this.

Originally Posted by KruseMissile View Post
    Just because her sister is wearing the same dress the deceased sibling had proves that it's a hoax? I thought it was fairly common for kids to share clothing
    no way brah, conspiacy!!11111

Originally Posted by illriginalized View Post
    For the last time.

The alleged dead girl is ALIVE AFTER the shooting. Look.. she's right there, with Obama. WEARING a black/red dress. That's the SAME girl in the video that has been posted. The other two alleged siblings aren't even as physically mature or as old looking as the alleged dead girl.

Holy crap.. it's like trying to get special ed children to learn astrophysics.
    becuase children don't age or anything, right? do we know how old that family picture is?

TheIslander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIslander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIslander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIslander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIslander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIslander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIslander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIslander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIslander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIslander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIslander is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm not one for conspiracy theories, but you have to admit, something about some of those people seem off.

loukim is on a distinguished road. (+10) loukim is on a distinguished road. (+10) loukim is on a distinguished road. (+10) loukim is on a distinguished road. (+10) loukim is on a distinguished road. (+10) loukim is on a distinguished road. (+10) loukim is on a distinguished road. (+10) loukim is on a distinguished road. (+10) loukim is on a distinguished road. (+10) loukim is on a distinguished road. (+10) loukim is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I actually know one of the girls grandmothers who died - I can assure everyone she isn't acting and this wasn't staged *******s.
    "Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by TheIslander View Post
    I'm not one for conspiracy theories, but you have to admit, something about some of those people seem off.
    I can agree with this, especially the one with the dad.