Geronimo42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Looking for a specific type of supplement?

I'm looking for a supplement for football that has a lot of different types of proteins, amino acids, BCAAs, or anything similar to help me with explosive power and creating new muscle tissue, as well as increasing my muscle strength and size. I need something with a good amount of calories, too. I know that calorie dense foods are better, but I can't fit in time to eat the same amount of whole foods, plus my stomach doesn't really work with the whole stuffing myself at one point thing. If you know of anything or have heard of or take anything similar, feel free to say it, I'm open to suggestions.

mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    There is no such thing as a protein without amino acids. You cannot create new muscle tissues. Eat chicken, beef, eggs and etc. Profit.
    Supplement a good diet: don't diet on supplements.

MAN Sports Lead Rep

Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion & in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

IG: @eminentandpowerfulco

Originally Posted by mtpaquette View Post
    There is no such thing as a protein without amino acids. You cannot create new muscle tissues. Eat chicken, beef, eggs and etc. Profit.
    Wtf did i just say?

"I know that calorie dense foods are better, but I can't fit in time to eat the same amount of whole foods, plus my stomach doesn't really work with the whole stuffing myself at one point thing."

mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Geronimo42 View Post
    Wtf did i just say?

"I know that calorie dense foods are better, but I can't fit in time to eat the same amount of whole foods, plus my stomach doesn't really work with the whole stuffing myself at one point thing."
    ...........Then buy a protein powder.
    Supplement a good diet: don't diet on supplements.

MAN Sports Lead Rep

Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion & in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

IG: @eminentandpowerfulco

Originally Posted by mtpaquette View Post
    ...........Then buy a protein powder.
    I used to have optimum whey gold standard protein but I didn't know (and still don't know) if most protein powders have the same benefits calorically, I am just looking for something to bulk up with, fast.

ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If you're looking for a premade mass gainer than Mass Peak tastes good and has what you were asking for. I'd recommend the Chocolate Peanut Butter
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/inn/masspeak.html
    Or you can make your own gainer which would be less but would take a little bit more time preparation wise. Visit the nutrition section and you'll see a lot of what you need to help with your goals as well as recipes for gainers and such.
    Paternus Deus, Humana Fraternitas

CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I used to have optimum whey gold standard protein but I didn't know (and still don't know) if most protein powders have the same benefits calorically, I am just looking for something to bulk up with, fast.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=121703981

RHilla619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RHilla619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RHilla619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RHilla619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RHilla619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RHilla619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RHilla619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RHilla619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sounds like you need a basic stack...look into a protein like ON 100% gold standard whey, a intra-workout like xtend or cellucors BCAA for your BCAA needs, and possbily add in 5g's of creatine mono to your intake

Luwbz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Luwbz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Luwbz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Luwbz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Luwbz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Luwbz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Luwbz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Luwbz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Luwbz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Luwbz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Luwbz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Lol at OP thinking supplements actually do something other than supplement your diet.

BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm looking for a supplement for football that has a lot of different types of proteins, amino acids, BCAAs, or anything similar to help me with explosive power and creating new muscle tissue, as well as increasing my muscle strength and size. I need something with a good amount of calories, too. I know that calorie dense foods are better, but I can't fit in time to eat the same amount of whole foods, plus my stomach doesn't really work with the whole stuffing myself at one point thing. If you know of anything or have heard of or take anything similar, feel free to say it, I'm open to suggestions.
    Trutein must be the specific type of supplement you are looking for. Protein: YES, Amino Acids: YES!, BCAAs: YES!!!!!

However, these features are not unique to Trutein. All protein powder has protein, amino acids, and BCAAs. The taste, texture, and blend of protein sources is unique to Trutein though. If you want additional calories in a shake, then I suggest adding peanut butter, oats, flax, fruit, or even ice cream. If that fails then get a weight gainer. You could use the additional calories if you're a 126 pound football player. Are you the kicker on the team? I'm picturing a smaller version of Martín Gramática.

Heluva will become famous soon enough. (+50) Heluva will become famous soon enough. (+50) Heluva will become famous soon enough. (+50) Heluva will become famous soon enough. (+50) Heluva will become famous soon enough. (+50) Heluva will become famous soon enough. (+50) Heluva will become famous soon enough. (+50) Heluva will become famous soon enough. (+50) Heluva will become famous soon enough. (+50) Heluva will become famous soon enough. (+50) Heluva will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Eat pizza and McD and u'll bulk up in no time.