Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Gym Rage of Death and Destruction! thehobbes takes AI's MANIAC

Thank you AI Sports and BulkyPinoy61 for hooking me up with this sweet logging opportunity to log AI's pwo MANIAC pink lemonade!

ABOUT ME:
    -Female power lifter, have been lifting for 4 yrs
    -30 yrs old
    -5'6" 164 (cutting to the 150s)

LIFTS:
    -DL 300x1 (trying for 3 plates in Dec)
    -Squat 220x1 (working on it)
    -BB Bench 135x10 (trying for 200x1)
    -OHP 90x4 (trying to hit a plate)

SUPPS:
    -RecoverPro
    -creatine
    -protein powder
    -glucosamine
    -multi
    -lift heavy

I love lifting, and love a good pwo. I've taken a lot of different pwos in the past to give me that extra GRRRAAHHHHH in da gym while I'm deadlifting with the rage of one million hams. I have a home gym for doing my more important lifts because I like to use chalk, throw things, and scream obscenities mid lift and often record my home lifting. (My other commercial gym frowns on all 4 of those things, not sure why, but it is an LTF that I lift at 1 or 2 times a week.) Anyways, let's kick this off with a couple vids!

DL PR 300x1

Hitting a plate on bench for 10. How many chicks you see doing that every day?

IT'S ON!

Current PRs:
    Bench Press: 200x1
    Deads: 315x1
    Back Squats: 275x1

*Team Amazon* - Sisterhood of Iron
    *Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

SQUAT/ROW DAY 11-27

SUPPS:
    PRE: Maniac 2 scoops
    INTRA: RecoverPro 1 scoop
    (will drink my creatine in the morning)

WARMUP:
    -Knee/leg agility exercises

LEGS:
    Squats:
    (working on form today)
    75x10
    75x10
    95x10
    115x10
    135x10
    135x10
    115x10

first set 135, look ok? feet out, knees not going past toes, correct?

second set 135, are my knees ok??? lol at faces, lol at noises

BACK:
    Bent Over BB Rows:
    45x15
    75x12
    105x12
    120x12
    135x12
    135x12
    135x12
    125x20*Rep PR!

135 rows

Loving the energy from 2 scoops of Maniac, really got me ready to workout out after a long day. The pink lemonade tastes AWESOME! I will do a full write up on it tomorrow.
    Current PRs:

*Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

INITIAL MANIAC PINK LEMONADE REVIEW

MIXABILITY: 9/10 This pwo mixes up really well. You should use the recommended amount of 8oz of water IMO because it just works better if you don't skimp on the water. No problems shaking it up though, even with the 2 scoops I put in.

TASTE: 10/10 I love it! It really is a tasty pink lemonade flavor and is enjoyable to drink as a pwo. Anything lemonade flavored is usually a pretty safe way to go as far as flavor, nothing too crazy, but enough of a taste of something to make it appealing.

EFFECTIVENESS: 10/10 I took 2 scoops for the initial workout with Maniac. I generally like to get around 200g or more of caffeine in my pwo, so the 2 scoops did a good job for me. I'll work up to 3 soon and see how I like that. I got a good kick of energy and focus from this, took it about 30min before beginning my workout (as recommended) and you definitely know when it's kicking in. I wanted to go and rampage the weights. The energy lasted through most of my workout as well (hit a PR too. ) I had no negative side effects from this pwo.
    Current PRs:

BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by thehobbes View Post

INITIAL MANIAC PINK LEMONADE REVIEW

MIXABILITY: 9/10 This pwo mixes up really well. You should use the recommended amount of 8oz of water IMO because it just works better if you don't skimp on the water. No problems shaking it up though, even with the 2 scoops I put in.

TASTE: 10/10 I love it! It really is a tasty pink lemonade flavor and is enjoyable to drink as a pwo. Anything lemonade flavored is usually a pretty safe way to go as far as flavor, nothing too crazy, but enough of a taste of something to make it appealing.

EFFECTIVENESS: 10/10 I took 2 scoops for the initial workout with Maniac. I generally like to get around 200g or more of caffeine in my pwo, so the 2 scoops did a good job for me. I'll work up to 3 soon and see how I like that. I got a good kick of energy and focus from this, took it about 30min before beginning my workout (as recommended) and you definitely know when it's kicking in. I wanted to go and rampage the weights. The energy lasted through most of my workout as well (hit a PR too. ) I had no negative side effects from this pwo.
    Im glad you liked it on your first try

Originally Posted by BulkyPinoy61 View Post
    Im glad you liked it on your first try
    It's great stuff for sure!

Will have a mega workout day Sunday! (May combine a couple things, like a bench press, OHP, DL day or something.) Have been very busy at work this week and worked Mon through Sat so I was a bit tired today. I'll definitely need my Maniac tomorrow, will probably try 3 scoops!

To give an idea of what I'm doing at work, my BodyMedia stats at the end of a work day are looking like THIS lately:

How freaking crazy is that?! (Sleep is usually 6hrs though, and I have yet to figure out how to easily enter the calories consumed thing since I just jot everything down in a paper notebook.) So yes I honestly am tired haha. But tomorrow shall bring epic lifting! Plan to lift Mon as well.
    Current PRs:

nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Looks good in here..

Any particular reason you're working up to 3 scoops of Maniac? Seems like it would get pretty costly at 3 scoops per workout..

I tried a couple of sample packs of AI.. The workouts were good, but the flavoring of the Fruit Punch wasn't very good.. Might have to try this Pink Lemonade out some time..
    The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently.
    -Nietzsche

You better cut the pizza in four pieces because I'm not hungry enough to eat six.
    -Yogi Berra

Originally Posted by nebraskaheat View Post
    Looks good in here..

Any particular reason you're working up to 3 scoops of Maniac? Seems like it would get pretty costly at 3 scoops per workout..

I tried a couple of sample packs of AI.. The workouts were good, but the flavoring of the Fruit Punch wasn't very good.. Might have to try this Pink Lemonade out some time..
    Hi there, thanks for stopping by! I'm trying 3 today because I'm a bit tired and really just want to see what 3 scoops will do (do not intend to take 3 every time, but I could use it today.) I take a lot of pwos and generally I'm good with 200mg of caffeine, but a little more if I have a big lift day coming or am tired.

Did you add enough water to the Fruit Punch? I can usually get away with skimping on the water with most pwos but this one I'd say use exactly what they suggest or even a few ounces more if the flavor is too strong. It kind reminds me of the flavor of NO-Xplode years ago.

Taking my Maniac right now - 3 scoops today, workout coming up later!
    Current PRs:

DL/BENCH PRESS DAY

SUPPS:
    PRE: Maniac 3 scoops
    INTRA: RecoverPro 2 scoops

WARMUP:
    -Arm circles

BACK:
    Sumo DL:
    (double overhand, chalk)
    135x12
    165x8
    195x8
    225x5
    225x5
    *just worked on form, not a good day to DL after being in such a huge calorie deficit all week

CHEST:
    Warmup:
    -Cuban Press
    -Arm Circles

Flat DB Bench Press:
    (just using this to warm up shoulders before doing bb bench)
    35s x 15
    40s x 12
    45s x 12

Flat BB Bench Press:
    45x10
    75x10
    105x10
    120x0 (went full potato and forgot to put a 10 plate on one side )
    120x10
    135x10*tied rep PR! (vid)
    140x6*failed on 7th, most I've done since getting back to bb bench
    140x6 (vid)
    115x12*rep PR

135x10 last rep was a farking ovary buster I tell ya!

140x6 not bad, it's a starting point, still getting comfortable with the bb bench since I haven't done it in forever, still feels newb to me

RC WORK:
    Standing Y/T/Ls with 5sec hold at top: 5lbs for 12, 12, 12

Int. Band Rotations (Red): 1x12

Ext. Band Rotations (Red): 1x15

Great workout! DL wasn't too good but I made up for it on my bp. I'm still working through some shoulder stability issues on bp and once I find a nice groove for that lift I should be able to put up some heavier weight. For the time being I'll stick to warming up a ton, then trying to do 135 for as many as I can, then sets of 140 for whatever I can do. Hopefully I can hit 140x10 pretty soon. Once I'm putting up 155 for reps I think I'll feel a lot more confident, just trying to take it slow and steady for now, happy I can bb bench again. Shoulders feel fine when I'm doing this and my pointer finger is like an inch into the rough part of the bar, very happy also to not have to bench with a crazy close grip. Icing shoulders now and will stretch over the next couple days to make sure they're good.

That 3 scoops of Maniac really helped me out. Wasn't really feeling great on DL, it's a pretty taxing lift so I think I made a bad move by doing it today, but that Maniac really kicked in when I started up my benching, I was bouncing off the walls lol. Thank goodness for that or I woulda been not too into bp today. Hopefully I can lift tomorrow, shouldn't be too busy as work so if I can get done at a good time I'll hit LTF, if I get done at a somewhat reasonable time I'll lift at home again. Haven't been to the sauna in a week, ugh, seriously misss it, I'm usually in there 3x a week.
    Current PRs:

nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hi there, thanks for stopping by! I'm trying 3 today because I'm a bit tired and really just want to see what 3 scoops will do (do not intend to take 3 every time, but I could use it today.) !

Hey I hear ya. I'm a stimaholic myself. 2 years of night shift, plus family, yeah, I like my stims

I'm just not used to seeing someone intentionally go 3 scoops when they are raving about 2 scoops doing so well.. But for us fellow stim junkies, it's interesting to see..

Mirin the form btw.. Keep up the good work!
    The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently.
    -Nietzsche

You better cut the pizza in four pieces because I'm not hungry enough to eat six.
    -Yogi Berra

BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

DL/BENCH PRESS DAY

SUPPS:
    PRE: Maniac 3 scoops

WARMUP:
    -Arm circles

BACK:
    Sumo DL:
    (double overhand, chalk)
    135x12
    165x8
    195x8
    225x5
    225x5
    *just worked on form, not a good day to DL after being in such a huge calorie deficit all week

CHEST:
    Warmup:
    -Cuban Press
    -Arm Circles

Flat DB Bench Press:
    (just using this to warm up shoulders before doing bb bench)
    35s x 15
    40s x 12
    45s x 12

Flat BB Bench Press:
    45x10
    75x10
    105x10
    120x0 (went full potato and forgot to put a 10 plate on one side )
    120x10
    135x10*tied rep PR! (vid)
    140x6*failed on 7th, most I've done since getting back to bb bench
    140x6 (vid)
    115x12*rep PR

135x10 last rep was a farking ovary buster I tell ya!

140x6 not bad, it's a starting point, still getting comfortable with the bb bench since I haven't done it in forever, still feels newb to me

RC WORK:
    Standing Y/T/Ls with 5sec hold at top: 5lbs for 12, 12, 12

Great workout! DL wasn't too good but I made up for it on my bp. I'm still working through some shoulder stability issues on bp and once I find a nice groove for that lift I should be able to put up some heavier weight. For the time being I'll stick to warming up a ton, then trying to do 135 for as many as I can, then sets of 140 for whatever I can do. Hopefully I can hit 140x10 pretty soon. Once I'm putting up 155 for reps I think I'll feel a lot more confident, just trying to take it slow and steady for now, happy I can bb bench again. Shoulders feel fine when I'm doing this and my pointer finger is like an inch into the rough part of the bar, very happy also to not have to bench with a crazy close grip. Icing shoulders now and will stretch over the next couple days to make sure they're good.

That 3 scoops of Maniac really helped me out. Wasn't really feeling great on DL, it's a pretty taxing lift so I think I made a bad move by doing it today, but that Maniac really kicked in when I started up my benching, I was bouncing off the walls lol. Thank goodness for that or I woulda been not too into bp today. Hopefully I can lift tomorrow, shouldn't be too busy as work so if I can get done at a good time I'll hit LTF, if I get done at a somewhat reasonable time I'll lift at home again. Haven't been to the sauna in a week, ugh, seriously misss it, I'm usually in there 3x a week.
    Great workout!!! and perfect form

JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    very detailed log with the videos and calorie tracking. you oput a lot of time in your logs and it shows.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Online coaching avilable
    ******** Great Physique Fitness https://www.********.com/Great-Physique-Fitness-575323199169735/?ref=hl
    Twitter SmetonFitness https://twitter.com/SmetonFitness
    Instagram https://www.instagram.com/great_physique_fitness/?hl=en

Originally Posted by nebraskaheat View Post
    Hey I hear ya. I'm a stimaholic myself. 2 years of night shift, plus family, yeah, I like my stims

I'm just not used to seeing someone intentionally go 3 scoops when they are raving about 2 scoops doing so well.. But for us fellow stim junkies, it's interesting to see..

Mirin the form btw.. Keep up the good work!
    It was a stim emergency haha, before the workout I sat down to play with one of the pets and pretty much passed out and fell asleep. I needed something to get me going. Thank you!

Great workout!!! and perfect form
    Thanks!

Originally Posted by JohnSmeton View Post
    very detailed log with the videos and calorie tracking. you oput a lot of time in your logs and it shows.
    Thanks John, I always try to do a good job on my logs and make them interesting since you reps are nice enough to hook me up with the goods!
    Current PRs:

SHOULDERS, TRIS, BACK

SUPPS:

WARMUP:
    -Cuban Press
    -Arm circles

SHOULDERS:
    Seated OHP:
    45x15
    45x15
    60x12
    70x10
    80x5
    80x5
    70x10
    (still sore from bp day so notbad.jpg)

working on form, rom, and wider grip 70x10

TRIS:
    CGBP:
    45x15
    75x15
    95x15
    115x8
    95x15
    (finally felt these in my triceps by doing a crapload of reps)

95x15 kinda rough on the wrists, sticking to low wt for this

BACK:
    Bent Over BB Rows:
    45x15
    75x12
    105x12
    120x12
    135x12
    135x12

RC WORK:
    Int. Band Rotations (Red): 20, 15

Ext. Band Rotations (Red): 20, 20

Great workout, tried to hit a nice variety of upper body compounds. Was still sore from bp the other day so OHP took a little hit (PR is 90x4), but I'm happy I got it done today. Shoulders felt excellent too! 2 scoops of Maniac was perfect for this workout. I wasn't too tired today, got decent sleep last night, and got done with work early today, so 2 scoops was the sweet spot. I mixed the Maniac with 8oz of water and pretty much chugged it lol, the pink lemonade is a really enjoyable flavor. It's nice to have something like that since during the day all I drink is sugar free/caffeine free iced tea with splenda lol or plain water. Can't go wrong with anything lemonade flavored IMO. I had good energy and plenty of endurance for my workout.
    Current PRs:

UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What app are you using for the diet tracking?
    UNCnate@gmail.com, B.Sc, ASCM CPT

Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Very well put together log! Sub'd and x2 on that app it looks great.

Originally Posted by UNCnate View Post
    What app are you using for the diet tracking?
    It's BodyMedia (have to have the armband device) just got one over T-giving. It's crazy how active I actually am at work and just going out doing things. Mind=blown at how many steps I take in a day.

Originally Posted by Pack22s View Post
    Very well put together log! Sub'd and x2 on that app it looks great.
    Thanks!!
    Current PRs:

SQUAT/BENCH DAY

SUPPS:
    PRE: Maniac 2.5 scoops

WARMUP:

LEGS:
    Back Squats:
    (bw squats and stretching in between each set)
    75x12
    95x10
    115x10
    135x10
    145x10
    155x10
    135x10

(First time going over a plate in a couple months, deloaded to work on form a while back, notbad.jpg)

CHEST:
    Warmup:
    -Cuban Press
    -Arm circles

DB Bench Press (to wu for bb):
    35s x 15
    45s x 15

Flat BB Bench Press:
    45x12
    75x12
    105x10
    120x10
    135x10*tied PR, easy!
    140x9*PR!
    145x7*PR!

145x4 (failed on 5)
    125x10

140x9

145x7

FARKING DEATH AND DESTRUCTION ERRYWHERE BISHES!!!

RC WORK:
    Int. Band Rotations (Red): 3x12

Ext. Band Rotations (Red): 3x15

Haha that was a fun workout, 2.5 scoops of Maniac really did the trick for me! I actually look forward to drinking that pink lemonade flavor every time, good stuff. Bench press is coming along very nicely! I don't want it to overpower my rows though so I will start doubling up on my Back work in a few weeks to ensure everything is balanced. I think I'm finally finding a comfort zone with bb bench now, have done it 4 times I think, very nice change from dbs since the 65s and up are pretty hard to get into position without a spot. OHP still kinda sucks, PR is 90x4 so I'll keep working at that.
    Current PRs:

Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

SQUAT/BENCH DAY

SUPPS:
    PRE: Maniac 2.5 scoops

WARMUP:

LEGS:
    Back Squats:
    (bw squats and stretching in between each set)
    75x12
    95x10
    115x10
    135x10
    145x10
    155x10
    135x10

(First time going over a plate in a couple months, deloaded to work on form a while back, notbad.jpg)

CHEST:
    Warmup:
    -Cuban Press
    -Arm circles

DB Bench Press (to wu for bb):
    35s x 15
    45s x 15

Flat BB Bench Press:
    45x12
    75x12
    105x10
    120x10
    135x10*tied PR, easy!
    140x9*PR!
    145x7*PR!

145x4 (failed on 5)
    125x10

140x9

145x7

FARKING DEATH AND DESTRUCTION ERRYWHERE BISHES!!!

RC WORK:
    Int. Band Rotations (Red): 3x12

Ext. Band Rotations (Red): 3x15

Haha that was a fun workout, 2.5 scoops of Maniac really did the trick for me! I actually look forward to drinking that pink lemonade flavor every time, good stuff. Bench press is coming along very nicely! I don't want it to overpower my rows though so I will start doubling up on my Back work in a few weeks to ensure everything is balanced. I think I'm finally finding a comfort zone with bb bench now, have done it 4 times I think, very nice change from dbs since the 65s and up are pretty hard to get into position without a spot. OHP still kinda sucks, PR is 90x4 so I'll keep working at that.
    Very strong bench press! Two scoops of maniac is the sweet spot for me.

Cdt_Richards is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cdt_Richards is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cdt_Richards is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cdt_Richards is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cdt_Richards is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cdt_Richards is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cdt_Richards is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cdt_Richards is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cdt_Richards is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cdt_Richards is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cdt_Richards is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Love seeing those PR's! Always good to see when something works so well for you! Solid work
    www.ripcordperformance.com
    ISSA Certified Fitness Trainer
    ISSA Specialist in Fitness Nutrition

NPC Nationally Qualified Physique Competitor

Prime Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    KEVIN20

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    In. Nice title, lol!

Originally Posted by Pack22s View Post
    Very strong bench press! Two scoops of maniac is the sweet spot for me.
    Thank you! That Maniac really gets me ready to LIFFFFFT!

Originally Posted by Cdt_Richards View Post
    Love seeing those PR's! Always good to see when something works so well for you! Solid work
    Thanks, 110% erry day.

Originally Posted by llahhsoj View Post
    In. Nice title, lol!
    Lol couldn't resist. I saw you comment on my youtube right after I uploaded that haha, tried to reply but they want me to put my real name in there, lol not gonna happen. I even tried making up names and it wouldn't take it. I've underestimated the intelligence of youtube!
    Current PRs:

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Thank you! That Maniac really gets me ready to LIFFFFFT!

Thanks, 110% erry day.

Lol couldn't resist. I saw you comment on my youtube right after I uploaded that haha, tried to reply but they want me to put my real name in there, lol not gonna happen. I even tried making up names and it wouldn't take it. I've underestimated the intelligence of youtube!
    I had a funny username so now I use my real name. Sometimes it is hard to take someone serious when they have a username of boner574, lol.

I had a funny username so now I use my real name. Sometimes it is hard to take someone serious when they have a username of boner574, lol.
    Yeah when I first saw Boner574 subbed to my channel I was like oh great, another one of these freaks, lol. I just don't want anybody I know business-wise to come across my name online. They all know I lift, but still.
    Current PRs:

Congrats on the PR's!!

Keep up the great work

Yeah when I first saw Boner574 subbed to my channel I was like oh great, another one of these freaks, lol. I just don't want anybody I know business-wise to come across my name online. They all know I lift, but still.
    I always used to comment on Flex's videos with that name. He had no idea who it was untill I told him, lol.

Congrats on the PR's!!

Keep up the great work
    Thank you!

I always used to comment on Flex's videos with that name. He had no idea who it was untill I told him, lol.
    Haha, he was probably pretty disturbed at first.
    Current PRs:

SHOULDERS/BACK

SUPPS:

WARMUP:
    -Cuban Press
    -Arm circles

SHOULDERS:
    Seated OHP:
    45x15
    45x15
    60x10
    70x10
    80x8
    80x7
    75x8

BACK:
    Bent Over BB Rows:
    45x15
    75x12
    105x12
    120x12
    135x12
    145x10
    150x7
    140x12

150 pretty freaking difficult

DB Rows:
    45s x 10
    55s x 9
    60s x 9
    60s x 9

RC WORK:
    Standing Y/T/Ls:
    5lbs for 12, 12, 12
    5lbs for 12, 12, 12

Activity for today so far:

And just playing around:

Nothing too noteworthy today, no PRs but a solid workout was had. Trying to get my rowing strength up to make sure it keeps up with the benching progress. Still haven't attempted to put meals into the BodyMedia, lazy Ham is lazy. Come Dec 22nd-ish I should have my free time back and will get on that.
    Current PRs:

SHOULDERS/BACK

SUPPS:

WARMUP:
    -Cuban Press
    -Arm circles

SHOULDERS:
    Seated OHP:
    45x15
    45x15
    60x10
    70x10
    80x8
    80x7
    75x8

BACK:
    Bent Over BB Rows:
    45x15
    75x12
    105x12
    120x12
    135x12
    145x10
    150x7
    140x12

150 pretty freaking difficult

DB Rows:
    45s x 10
    55s x 9
    60s x 9
    60s x 9

RC WORK:
    Standing Y/T/Ls:
    5lbs for 12, 12, 12
    5lbs for 12, 12, 12

Activity for today so far:

And just playing around:

Nothing too noteworthy today, no PRs but a solid workout was had. Trying to get my rowing strength up to make sure it keeps up with the benching progress. Still haven't attempted to put meals into the BodyMedia, lazy Ham is lazy. Come Dec 22nd-ish I should have my free time back and will get on that.
    Nice session as usual. Row form looked great. That is admirable that you are trying to keep your rows close to your bench. Mine are real close to each other, BUT, I'd venture to say most peoples aren't.

JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    have you competed in womens bodybuilding?

you have bigger muscles than a lot of guys
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Online coaching avilable
    ******** Great Physique Fitness https://www.********.com/Great-Physique-Fitness-575323199169735/?ref=hl
    Twitter SmetonFitness https://twitter.com/SmetonFitness
    Instagram https://www.instagram.com/great_physique_fitness/?hl=en

Nice session as usual. Row form looked great. That is admirable that you are trying to keep your rows close to your bench. Mine are real close to each other, BUT, I'd venture to say most peoples aren't.
    Thanks Josh! Yep trying to ward off shoulder issues by keeping them at the same level. When I origionally jacked up my shoulder my benching was getting pretty good and I did not even know what a row was, srs. Oh young Hobbes, there is so much I wish I could've told you. You're right, I see a dozen people a day benching at the gym, yet I have seen maybe 3 people EVER do rows besides me.

Originally Posted by JohnSmeton View Post
    have you competed in womens bodybuilding?

you have bigger muscles than a lot of guys
    Thanks John! I've never competed, if anything I'd be more interested in a powerlifting comp, I'm not too happy when I cut below 155 so I wouldn't be too crazy about bodybuilding. Yeah bigger muscles than 99% of the misc lol.
    Current PRs: