Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    MGLPride will become famous soon enough. (+50) MGLPride will become famous soon enough. (+50) MGLPride will become famous soon enough. (+50) MGLPride will become famous soon enough. (+50) MGLPride will become famous soon enough. (+50) MGLPride will become famous soon enough. (+50) MGLPride will become famous soon enough. (+50) MGLPride will become famous soon enough. (+50) MGLPride will become famous soon enough. (+50) MGLPride will become famous soon enough. (+50) MGLPride will become famous soon enough. (+50)

almost 3 month bulking result with PICTURES

Been bulking for 2 months and 3 weeks now ,

Height 5ft7

starting weight : 145lbs body fat 13%

Current weight : 176 lbs body fat Don't know guessing 16%

max Bench : 205 lbs

max squat : 245 6 reps

Goal Bulk: 190 lbs to 200 lbs than start cutting

Pictures were taken today with no pump

What do you guys thing ? how did i do ? Bad ? Good?

Any advice , opinion, criticism Welcome

And i Have a question how much body fat do you guys think i currently have ?

and how would i look after i cut down from 190 lbs to 7% body fat ? I'm 5ft 7 so not tall , would i look big ?

At what weight do you guys recommend me cutting?

Thanks will reppp
    Attached Images
    Last edited by MGLPride; 11-30-2012 at 07:58 PM.

eljo69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eljo69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eljo69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eljo69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eljo69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eljo69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eljo69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eljo69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eljo69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eljo69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eljo69 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MGLPride View Post

Height 5ft7

Current weight : 176 lbs body fat Don't know guessing 14%

and how would i look after i cut down from 190 lbs to 7% body fat ? I'm 5ft 7 so not tall , would i look big ?

Thanks will reppp
    Firstly its only 2 months and a bit , so your not gonna have any dramatic transformations . Secondly the photos you've given are one unflexed and the others flexed and in different poses so its hard to tell , from what I can make out you've some muscle but its barely noticeable , do this again in a year and you'll see a better difference

dylan111557 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dylan111557 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dylan111557 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dylan111557 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dylan111557 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dylan111557 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dylan111557 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dylan111557 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dylan111557 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dylan111557 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dylan111557 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Height 5ft7

Thanks will reppp

Nice bulk for that time frame! Your bench is pretty impressive compared to your squat, if your benching that much your squat should be 300+ for 6. and Deadlift probably around 350x6.

I'm not sure your body fat cause your arms are covering your stomach so hard to judge, but it's clearly obvious you gained some muscle.

Judging from the bicep/back shot, it doesn't look like you really work out back that much. Maybe you use arms too much. I'd guess you are 17% bodyfat. Considering I see no abs, and I see no back definition (ribcage)

But non-the less good job man!

MGLPride will become famous soon enough. (+50) MGLPride will become famous soon enough. (+50) MGLPride will become famous soon enough. (+50) MGLPride will become famous soon enough. (+50) MGLPride will become famous soon enough. (+50) MGLPride will become famous soon enough. (+50) MGLPride will become famous soon enough. (+50) MGLPride will become famous soon enough. (+50) MGLPride will become famous soon enough. (+50) MGLPride will become famous soon enough. (+50) MGLPride will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by eljo69 View Post
    Firstly its only 2 months and a bit , so your not gonna have any dramatic transformations . Secondly the photos you've given are one unflexed and the others flexed and in different poses so its hard to tell , from what I can make out you've some muscle but its barely noticeable , do this again in a year and you'll see a better difference
    Thanks for the responce , the reason the first pictures were not flexed was because they were the only one"s i have and back than i wasnt smart enough to take more pictures

Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000) Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000) Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000) Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000) Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000) Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000) Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000) Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000) Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000) Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000) Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000)

Height 5ft7

Thanks will reppp
    30 pounds in 10 weeks is too fast... I know you've been hearing everyone on this forum yell out eat m0ar, but even as a beginner, 1lb a week is pushing it and you're going 3 pounds a week.

Judging from your pictures, your bodyfat is at least 16%.

Your lifts are pretty good, and you've made some progress. Keep hitting it hard in the gym and you should start your cut whenever you feel you're too fat. srs And if you're at around 175lbs and a relatively high bodyfat, after your bulk and cut, you'll be no where around 190lbs and 7% bodyfat. Not trying to discourage you, just being realistic.

Originally Posted by dylan111557 View Post
    Nice bulk for that time frame! Your bench is pretty impressive compared to your squat, if your benching that much your squat should be 300+ for 6. and Deadlift probably around 350x6.

I'm not sure your body fat cause your arms are covering your stomach so hard to judge, but it's clearly obvious you gained some muscle.

Judging from the bicep/back shot, it doesn't look like you really work out back that much. Maybe you use arms too much. I'd guess you are 17% bodyfat. Considering I see no abs, and I see no back definition (ribcage)

But non-the less good job man!
    Thanks for the response and opinion , much appreciated , here's a picture of my back and some abs
    Attached Images

nicolas129 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nicolas129 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nicolas129 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nicolas129 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nicolas129 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nicolas129 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nicolas129 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nicolas129 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nicolas129 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nicolas129 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nicolas129 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Wow you gained all this in only 2 months and 3 weeks? What was your diet? Mirin

Originally Posted by Shkimabobs View Post
    30 pounds in 10 weeks is too fast... I know you've been hearing everyone on this forum yell out eat m0ar, but even as a beginner, 1lb a week is pushing it and you're going 3 pounds a week.

Your lifts are pretty good, and you've made some progress. Keep hitting it hard in the gym and you should start your cut whenever you feel you're too fat. srs And if you're at around 175lbs and a relatively high bodyfat, after your bulk and cut, you'll be no where around 190lbs and 7% bodyfat. Not trying to discourage you, just being realistic.
    Thanks for the response , I know 3 lbs a week is pretty high i agree with that , but i'm also happy im gaining weight , i know some people have trouble gaining weight , its pretty hard , and i don't eat fast or junk food at all , I eat as clean as i can ,

and by 190 lbs to 7 % , i meant that once i reach 190 lbs at 18 % body fat i wanna cut down to 7 % body fat , so from 190 lbs if i cut down i probably will be 160 lbs at 7 % body fat , im hopping that i will be at least 165 lbs and 7% body fat ,

anyways thanks again for the advice

Originally Posted by nicolas129 View Post
    Wow you gained all this in only 2 months and 3 weeks? What was your diet? Mirin
    Lift :

Monday : Chest/ abs
    tues: back
    Wed: Legs/ abs
    thurs:bi/tri
    friday: shoulder forearms/abs
    sat: off
    sunff
    each workout 4 sets 6-12 reps , and the 4th sets i do drop dead set, so 3 regular sets and the 4th set drop dead

I weigh myself every monday to see if i need to change stuff in my diet or not , if im not gaining 2 lbs a week i add more calories to my diet

I eat clean , don't eat fast foods or junk food and no soda's either , and once a week a cheat meal to shock your body

I have been very strict with my diet and didn't skip a day at a gym

Diet: don't have time to eat 5/6 meal a day due to work and not enough time to cook , so i eat 3 meals a day and try to drink as much water as possible

This is what my meal looks like :
    Morning :

Myogen After Shock Critical Mass with 2 cups of milk and 1 banana, 5 gram l- glutamine (1100 calories) , 1 opti multivitamine, 1 omega 3, 1 b-100 complex, activia yogurt (90 calorie) , motto applesauce 100 calories

4 cups of vegetable soup ingredients : mushroom , chicken breast, ginger, onions, brocolli, sugar beans, celery, paprica, spinach, don't know how many calories exactly thinking about (300-400)

Total : 1690 calories

Pre work: Jacked with 8 oz water

Post workout: Myogen After Shock Critical Mass with 2 cups of milk and 1 banana (1100 calories), 5 gram l- glutamine, 5 gram monohydrate creatine , 1 opti multivitamin, motto applesauce 100 calories, 2 organic small apples (110 calories) , green grapes (210 calories)

Total: 1520 calories

Dinner: 4 cups of vegetable soup ingredients : mushroom , chicken breast, ginger, onions, brocolli, sugar beans, celery, paprica, spinach, don't know how many calories exactly thinking about (300-400), activia yogurt (90 calorie) , 1 opti multivitamine, omega 3,

Before bed : Casein protein (160 calories) , 3 zma tech pills

Total: 650 calories

Total calories a day 3850

JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Shkimabobs View Post

wow, that's not 16% people underestimate bodyfat so much, that's at least 21-22%
    and agree, op you're eating too many calories, gaining weight too fat which means you're gaining the same
    amount of muscles you would with slower gains but a lot more uneeded fat. I would throw a minicut already there
    so you won't have to cut for a like a year to be lean again.

I have become pretty good at estimating body fat from observing people who took DEXA
    you were like 16% before and are like 20% right now
    if you were 145, you gained probably 10 lbs of muscles, 4-5 lbs of water
    and around 15 lbs of fat. So it's impossible for your bf% to have increase just 1%

I think it's a bad idea to bulk to 200 lbs
    you will be close to 26% body fat and it will take a year to lose enough fat and the longer the cut
    the more muscles you will lose. Ask people who bulked and then cut and you will see cutting is not easy at all
    as people think (i.e. building muscle is hard and slow, cutting fat without losing muscle is easy and fast = not true)

Total: 650 calories

Total calories a day 3850
    definitely too many calories for your weight
    you started at 145 and with that weight 2600-2700 would have been plenty already
    Last edited by JaredPunch; 11-28-2012 at 10:27 PM.

Barnacles has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Barnacles has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Barnacles has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Barnacles has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Barnacles has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Barnacles has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Barnacles has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Barnacles has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Barnacles has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Definitely gained muscle.

Originally Posted by JaredPunch View Post
    wow, that's not 16% people underestimate bodyfat so much, that's at least 21-22%
    and agree, op you're eating too many calories, gaining weight too fat which means you're gaining the same
    amount of muscles you would with slower gains but a lot more uneeded fat. I would throw a minicut already there
    so you won't have to cut for a like a year to be lean again.

I have become pretty good at estimating body fat from observing people who took DEXA
    you were like 16% before and are like 20% right now
    if you were 145, you gained probably 10 lbs of muscles, 4-5 lbs of water
    and around 15 lbs of fat. So it's impossible for your bf% to have increase just 1%

I think it's a bad idea to bulk to 200 lbs
    you will be close to 26% body fat and it will take a year to lose enough fat and the longer the cut
    the more muscles you will lose. Ask people who bulked and then cut and you will see cutting is not easy at all
    as people think (i.e. building muscle is hard and slow, cutting fat without losing muscle is easy and fast = not true)

definitely too many calories for your weight
    you started at 145 and with that weight 2600-2700 would have been plenty already

Thanks for the advice and useful diagram , judging from the diagram im between 15% to 20 % bodyfat , and over the weeks i have been increasing my calorie intake as my weight went up , when i first started at 145 lbs i was consuming about 3000 calories and over the weeks i have increased my calories , like in the begining i wasnt taking mass gainers , just regular whey protein with water , than i switched to whole milk , and than i switched to mass gainers with whole milk , i agree that i did gain some fat along side , im trying to gain the best result possible in the shortest time , and im very happy my lift are going up , like you said maybe it not a good idea to bulk to 200 , im afraid i might not have enough muscle mass to cut , so i was trying to make sure i have enough muscle mass before i start cutting , maybe start cutting at 185 lbs or 190lbs?
    Whats your advice on this ?

JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Thanks for the advice and useful diagram , judging from the diagram im between 15% to 20 % bodyfat , and over the weeks i have been increasing my calorie intake as my weight went up , when i first started at 145 lbs i was consuming about 3000 calories and over the weeks i have increased my calories , like in the begining i wasnt taking mass gainers , just regular whey protein with water , than i switched to whole milk , and than i switched to mass gainers with whole milk , i agree that i did gain some fat along side , im trying to gain the best result possible in the shortest time , and im very happy my lift are going up , like you said maybe it not a good idea to bulk to 200 , im afraid i might not have enough muscle mass to cut , so i was trying to make sure i have enough muscle mass before i start cutting , maybe start cutting at 185 lbs or 190lbs?
    Whats your advice on this ?
    don't focus on a specific number
    cut when your bf% is too much for bulking
    I would say 19-20% is the cutoff
    (experts like Alan Aragon or Lyle Mcdonald say to never bulk above 15% body fat and when you're there to cut to 11-12%
    before bulking again, regardless of weight or muscle mass)
    above that you're going to create new fat cells that will never go away and cutting will be harder
    when your bf% is too much just cut for a little till your bf% is again compatible with bulking at 14-15%

the mistake people do with cutting is that they don't have enough muscles and try to cut to 7% body fat
    of course they lose muscle, feel sick and look small
    but if you're 18-20% you should definitely cut regardless of existing muscle mass but you shouldn't attempt
    to cut down to a six pack, just cut enough to make possible to bulk again without gaining too much fat.
    someone who is 20%, regardless of muscle mass (but you have plenty already) won't look skinny/emaciated/anorexic
    at 14-15%, in fact will look bigger because of the increased definition.

Originally Posted by JaredPunch View Post
    don't focus on a specific number
    cut when your bf% is too much for bulking
    I would say 19-20% is the cutoff
    (experts like Alan Aragon or Lyle Mcdonald say to never bulk above 15% body fat and when you're there to cut to 11-12%
    before bulking again, regardless of weight or muscle mass)
    above that you're going to create new fat cells that will never go away and cutting will be harder
    when your bf% is too much just cut for a little till your bf% is again compatible with bulking at 14-15%

the mistake people do with cutting is that they don't have enough muscles and try to cut to 7% body fat
    of course they lose muscle, feel sick and look small
    but if you're 18-20% you should definitely cut regardless of existing muscle mass but you shouldn't attempt
    to cut down to a six pack, just cut enough to make possible to bulk again without gaining too much fat.
    someone who is 20%, regardless of muscle mass (but you have plenty already) won't look skinny/emaciated/anorexic
    at 14-15%, in fact will look bigger because of the increased definition.
    Wow very educational advice thanks , one thing im wondering is am i really at 20% bodyfat or higher ? I am asking because when i look in the mirror i don"t look that fat but swollen , or is it just me and it all in my head ? And when i look at myself i feel very small , whats your advice ?

Wow very educational advice thanks , one thing im wondering is am i really at 20% bodyfat or higher ? I am asking because when i look in the mirror i don"t look that fat but swollen , or is it just me and it all in my head ? And when i look at myself i feel very small , whats your advice ?
    I would cut this weekend, 30% below maintenance and then would start the next week with a lower caloric intake, like 3200
    but adjust according to results. There are certain hints that help to determine one's body fat
    For example below 15% abs shade should be already visible and there should be no lower back fat and minimal love handles
    So when you have lower back fat, love handles that stick out beyond the hip line or no shade of abs when unflexed, you know it's more than 15-16%
    Same for the shoulders, it takes a rather high bf% to have fat on the shoulder, more than 15%

Check these pictures and their body fat and compared to yours (these were measured with DEXA so they're as accurate as possible)
    Last edited by JaredPunch; 11-28-2012 at 11:39 PM.

dylan111557 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dylan111557 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dylan111557 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dylan111557 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dylan111557 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dylan111557 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dylan111557 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dylan111557 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dylan111557 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dylan111557 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dylan111557 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    calculate your tdee and eat 3-500more calories than that for bulk. my tdee at 188 was 2400.... so 2700-2900calories would bulk me.... your calories are WAY to high. Also woth your new pictures i agree with others and estimate around 20%...

Im still astonished on how much you can bench... you should post vid proof... But ya. Id say cut after calculating your tdee prob need to eat about 1800 cals. make it 6prot-2carb-1fat gram ratio. On off days when you dont workout do your cardio fasted and do NOT eat any carbs. Except carbs from vegetables.

goodluck.

T00thus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T00thus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T00thus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T00thus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T00thus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T00thus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T00thus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T00thus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T00thus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T00thus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T00thus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I think you have made great progress. I would lower the cals a bit and keep bulking. But then again, I get **** all the time on these forums for being fat so take my advice for what it's worth.

Originally Posted by T00thus View Post
    I think you have made great progress. I would lower the cals a bit and keep bulking. But then again, I get **** all the time on these forums for being fat so take my advice for what it's worth.
    thanks I'm thinking once i finish my mass gainer shake , ima start cutting

Originally Posted by t00thus View Post
    i think you have made great progress. I would lower the cals a bit and keep bulking. But then again, i get **** all the time on these forums for being fat so take my advice for what it's worth.
    new pictures taken today , with pump 14.5 inch biceps
    Attached Images

new pictures taken today , with pump 14.5 inch biceps
    Read what I said and follow that, also don't believe the bench still.

Medinaaaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Medinaaaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Medinaaaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Medinaaaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Medinaaaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Medinaaaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Medinaaaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Medinaaaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Medinaaaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Medinaaaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Medinaaaa will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Why don't you believe his bench? I went from 135x5 to 205x3 as of yesterday in 2 months and 2 days....

Edit: nvm he's on a horrible bro split and i was on blss doing it 5 times a week.
    •••Long Live Skilzzy Krew•••
    ---Hispanic Crew Member---

Originally Posted by Medinaaaa View Post
    Why don't you believe his bench? I went from 135x5 to 205x3 as of yesterday in 2 months and 2 days....

Edit: nvm he's on a horrible bro split and i was on blss doing it 5 times a week.
    Ya doubt even you. You went up around 10lbs per week, and kept the almost same reps...... sounds legit.

205 isnt impressive brah , there are guys at my gym weighing around 165 benching 225 6 to 8 reps , i weigh 176 benching 205 , im not impressed with myself

205 isnt impressive brah , there are guys at my gym weighing around 165 benching 225 6 to 8 reps , i weigh 176 benching 205 , im not impressed with myself
    I'm not saying it's impressive brah. I'm saying it's not possible to go, 135x5 to 205x3 in 2 months. You know?

Medinaaaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Medinaaaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Medinaaaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Medinaaaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Medinaaaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Medinaaaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Medinaaaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Medinaaaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Medinaaaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Medinaaaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Medinaaaa will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ya doubt even you. You went up around 10lbs per week, and kept the almost same reps...... sounds legit.
    I also gained 20lbs, probably water weight due to taking creatine, some muscle and some fat but i guess weak *******s like you will continue hating...

rrrcecc is on a distinguished road. (+10) rrrcecc is on a distinguished road. (+10) rrrcecc is on a distinguished road. (+10) rrrcecc is on a distinguished road. (+10) rrrcecc is on a distinguished road. (+10) rrrcecc is on a distinguished road. (+10) rrrcecc is on a distinguished road. (+10) rrrcecc is on a distinguished road. (+10) rrrcecc is on a distinguished road. (+10) rrrcecc is on a distinguished road. (+10) rrrcecc is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You can deff tell you gained some muscle....

and you're not a fatass (yet)

Looking good...nohomo
    *Born with only 1 pec crew** crew of 1
    *NJ Crew(732)**

S: 415
    B: 180
    D: 480

@160 BW

exactly especially if you're on BLSS where its strenght oriented routine.... reps for you for not being weak and or ignorant

I'm not saying it's impressive brah. I'm saying it's not possible to go, 135x5 to 205x3 in 2 months. You know?
    Not really, let me guess you're on a bro split and can't even bench 205 yet?

Originally Posted by rrrcecc View Post
    You can deff tell you gained some muscle....

and you're not a fatass (yet)

Looking good...nohomo
    Thanks brah much appreciated !

Yurek is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yurek is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yurek is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yurek is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yurek is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yurek is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yurek is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yurek is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yurek is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yurek is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yurek is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I think you did very well! gained alot of musscle as far as i can see,
    Only thing you can still do is lower ur fat% but its winter right..who cares lol.
    Maybe a nice tip for in the summer times,
    you still did great! respect

Yurek